the Image Maker: Reviews

23 | Pleasantville, NY

23 Reviews for the Image Maker:

Paul was wonderful at our wedding at the Renaissance Westchester Hotel. He was professional and flexible. He got all the shots we wanted as well as tons of great candid shots. He was able to take charge and get things done while simultaneously making all guests feel comfortable. He was always where he needed to be, but not in any way intrusive. As soon as he appeared and starting doing his thing, I completely relaxed and knew we were in good hands. The photos we received are exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Gladys · Married on 01/12/2013

"Paul was an gifted Photographer, very easy to work with! My Photos come out AMAZING! I highly Recommend Him!!!

Sent on 03/21/2013

Julie · event on 09/15/2012

Image Maker did a fantastic job shooting my event. Paul was discrete with taking pictures, yet managed to capture everything that was special and important. His pictures are beautiful, and in reviewing them, just when I thought I had seen the best shot possible, the next one in the pile was even better.
    Image Maker was great to work with. Extremely flexible and professional, as well as a fantastic value.

Sent on 09/23/2012

Katherine · Married on 08/25/2012

I' am in love with Paul Cunningham's work. He told me that for the pictures I wanted we needed the sun set. We met early in New York City, he set his camera and took practice shots before the actual shoot. He took me by the water, gave me direction and shot me with the sun set in the background. Words cannot express how much I love the pictures. His work is truly beautiful. The pictures more then exceeded my expectations. If you want a Great photographer that takes his time and doesn't rush their work with beautiful results, I firmly recommend Paul Cunningham.

Sent on 11/16/2013
  • User2688086 · event on 08/15/2012

Great photographer, very professional, took all the pictures just the way I wanted them and got it done in a very timely fashion. Organized, focused, pictures look great...

Sent on 10/01/2012

Paul was hired as a second photographer when we had problems with the first and to make a long story short we had 2 photographers at our wedding. I wish I went with Paul right from the start. His photos really captured the day and his price is unbeatable. I am proof positive that going with a well known name or someone that is "recommended" by your venue or other vender is usually never the best, overpriced and the work is sub contracted out. We met with Paul, he did what he said and was the photographer on the day. I would recommend his to anyone.

Sent on 08/10/2012

Dave · event on 07/01/2012

The ImageMaker was great. Highly dependable, hard working, personable, creative, cooperative and talented. Would definitely request his services again, and would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 08/13/2012

Katherine · Married on 06/24/2012

He is an amazing photographer, me and my family and friends are in love with his work. He is extremely professional and I would recommend him to anyone that is looking for a great photographer.

Sent on 08/01/2012

Tracey and Mike · Married on 05/20/2012

Paul is an excellent photographer. We were extremely pleased with his work. His style is versatile and his artistic shots are beautiful. Pricing was also great.

Sent on 07/28/2012

jennifer · Married on 05/19/2012

Excellent photographer with a great attitude. Very personable yet professional. Loved the photos and his creative ideas.

Sent on 07/30/2012
  • User2602285 · event on 05/06/2012

Paul was great! Excellent photos. He has a wonderful way of engaging everyone to get the best possible shots and he was very easy to work with! I'd recommend him without reservation.

Sent on 08/16/2012

My wedding day fell on the same day we received a foot of snow last October. Due to the storm and road closings My reception was in danger of being canceled. Paul stood out among other vendors keeping in touch with me throughout the entire day and rescheduling on short notice for a "snow date" reception. He is friendly, professional and is a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Paul to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 08/01/2012

Nancy · event on 06/13/2011

Mr. Cunningham was professional and responsive. His quality of service was excellent.

Sent on 07/31/2012

the Image Maker:'s reply:

Thanks Nancy! The photos came out Great!!!!!

www.theimagemakerphoto.com

Shalini · Married on 10/09/2010

The Image Maker, Paul Cunningham did an excellent job shooting my wedding. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/26/2012

the Image Maker:'s reply:

Thanks Shalini! That was a Great, Great Wedding!!

• Z

Zenka · Married on 03/08/2008

Paul Cunningham is an efficient and professional photographer for any occasion. He is engaging with large groups, provides prompt service and, most importantly, knows what he is doing behind the lens. We have witnessed him photographing weddings, parties and major milestone events, treating everyone in attendance with respect and courtesy. Much of his work is not staged, contrived or manufactured, but instead captures individuals in candid, impromptu moments, which is a refreshing change from the photographic arrangements often displayed in the portfolios of larger, mass production studios. He is highly recommended by us.

Sent on 07/24/2012

the Image Maker:'s reply:

Thanks Zen! Great Party!!

;-)

Paul

Priscilla · Married on 11/17/2007

I could not have been more pleased with the level of professionalism and quality of our wedding album. Particuliarly, I was very impressed with the candid photographs that lent a unique personal touch. Everyone who sees our album comments about the quality of the photographs. I highly recommend this company. You will not be dissapointed!

Sent on 08/13/2012

Reliable, showed up on time, captured our wedding day perfectly and created beautiful memories to last a lifetime!

Sent on 08/12/2012

Great photographer. Took wonderful pictures. Really captured the day beautifully.

Sent on 09/04/2012

Melanie · event on 10/06/2012

Paul was very easy to work with and his price was very good.

Sent on 10/09/2012

Christine · Married on 03/31/2012

Teh Image MAker is an excellent photographer and I recommend him to clients.

Sent on 08/08/2012

Experienced. Great value. Quality photos. Returns calls promptly.

Sent on 08/08/2012

Valerie · Married on 07/09/2007

He was personally at the wedding the entire time; he did not stop taking pictures to eat. He was able to capture live moments that have become some of our favorite pictures.

Sent on 07/19/2012

the Image Maker:'s reply:

Thanks Valerie! Your Wedding was AWESOME!!

www.theimagemakerphoto.com
    914-319-4664

Jill · event on 06/15/2012

3.5

I have had the great pleasure of working with Paul Cunningham of Image Maker, for the past several years. I have had my professional headshots taken by him. Keeping my professional image fresh and up to date is vital to my business as an Independent stylist and life coach.

His work is fresh with a good use of onsite shooting location.
    His signature look is the use of natural scenery as the backdrop to enhance any photo-shoot.

Sent on 07/25/2012

Thanks Jill!

We got some good photos over the past years!

Paul