The Historic Old Bermuda Inn Reviews

374 | Staten Island, NY

374 Reviews for The Historic Old Bermuda Inn

Kristen S. · Married on 12/14/2019

Our winter wonderland wedding

I cannot say enough good things about The Historic Old Bermuda Inn. Cindy, Francine, Mike, Joan, and the entire staff are wonderful. They answered countless emails from me since May;. They eased every worry. They answered every question. They made our wedding a dream come true. It was the perfect Christmas wedding. I would highly recommend this location for any event. Our guests raved about the food, decor, ambiance, and staff. If you book here, you are in the best hands!

Sent on 12/17/2019

The Historic Old Bermuda Inn's reply:

You are very welcome. It was our pleasure to be part of your special day. We hope to see you again in the very near future. All the best to you and Joe. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Francine

Dawn C. · Married on 11/02/2019

Treated like a princess.

I am so taken back by how thoughtful the staff is and made my wedding a night I will never forget. Everyone who works there are amazing. Mike, Cindy, and Joan made sure everything was perfect and for that, I’m extremely thankful.

Sent on 11/03/2019

Tatyana C. · Married on 10/13/2019

50th Birthday Party

The staff and management were wonderful and really helped us pull off an amazing surprise birthday party. Very accommodating and professional. I would definitely book them for other events.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Jane P. · Married on 09/14/2019

Food was delicious. Service was excellent. It’s my 2nd party there and would highly recommend family and friends to book their next party with you.

I was very pleased with the service and food. Beautifully decorated and attention to detail. Everything went well ! It’s my 2nd party and would recommend to all having your next event here.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Joseph · Married on 09/07/2019

Dad's 90th Birthday

Excellent service and value. Food was fantastic, and the service was just fine.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Robin S. · Married on 09/01/2019

"Stress free and gracious"

My experience with your venue was stress- free and gracious. The method of payment, amount of guests, and table linens were all decided on a timely basis close to the event. We requested the food to be "Kosher Style" and the staff was very helpful in deciding the menu. On the day of the event, we were allowed to set-up one hour and a half before it started. The tables were set perfectly, The buffet food was hot plentiful and delicious. Nick was our waiter, his attention to detail would make me recommend The Inn to my friends.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Shari · Married on 08/17/2019

It was a retirement party but the staff was excellent and very attentive. The food great and the room is beautiful!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Salvatore R. · Married on 06/01/2019

Exceptional service

Excellent all around; Mike was wonderful!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Janet V. · Married on 06/01/2019

An AMAZING Reception!!!

An AMAZING reception. Myself along with my family have been having all our special occasion parties here for years. I wouldn’t go anywhere else. The staff, the service, the decor, and the food is absolutely excellent. I always feel so at home when I am there. Many, many thanks to everyone there for always makings our affairs a success and a precious memory.

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Mary

Mary W. · Married on 06/01/2019

Bridal Shower

I had my daughter’s bridal shower here; and the entire event was wonderful! Our maitre’d Bill and our server Joe were absolutely the best! They were so professional and catered to our every need! The only thing I would suggest is improved sound proofing! There was another party right next to us; and the music sounded like it was in our room. However, for me it didn’t diminish from what was a beautiful day! Great job guys!!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Amanda · Married on 05/05/2019

I am beyond happy I chose this as my venue for my engagement party. During the affair everyone kept saying " this is so beautiful you should've just done the wedding like this !" The food was amazing. The staff even more so especially Joan, our Maitre d & Josephine who made all of the planning so simple. I would use this venue again in a heart beat. It's days later and people still keep talking about how much fun they had and how amazing everything was. Thank you OBI !

Sent on 03/07/2017

The Historic Old Bermuda Inn's reply:

Amanda thank you so much for all your kind words. We are so happy we were able to make your night a memorable one. We hope to see you again in the very near future.

Kim · Married on 03/13/2019

Mike was amazing and helped me plan my sons communion perfectly. The food was great and I received many compliments on how well the food was as well as the staff. Joan was our party host. She was very attentive and accommodating. She checked on us often. Mike also came to the party to check on us as well. We were in great hands. I would truly recommend this place to everyone.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Lisa · Married on 01/04/2019

Excellent venue

We had a wonderful night celebrating our daughters engagement. This is the 3rd party we’ve had here in 2 years. Unbeatable value

Sent on 01/15/2019

Giselle · Married on 12/16/2018

The evening well perfect. Everyone attentive. Food fabulous. Highly recommend

Sent on 08/07/2018

Vaness B. · Married on 10/21/2018

Wonderful Event

My husband and I were beyond pleased with our event at the Old Bermuda Inn. The food and service were spot on! I couldn’t have asked for a better execution!
    We hope to be able to plan another party here and look forward to building wonderful memories.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Racine · Married on 10/20/2018

I was quite disappointed the deciding factor between this venue and the one we selected was the location. Unfortunately, our family didn't want to have to travel to Staten Island for a venue. Other than that, this place had all the bells and whistle for a great price. Mike, the manager was awesome. Definitely had us laughing and again disappointed. To all Brides to Be - this is a great venue!

Sent on 02/19/2017

Christopher · Married on 10/12/2018

The old Bermuda inn is a lovely place to have any special event in your life. Mike is the person you will most likely deal with and for good reason. He is the best and helps you organize everything from the menu down to the floor plan for your party. All of the workers are well spoken and respected us the whole time we were there. The food is awesome and I recommended trying the prime rib next time you have an event. Overall, we had an amazing night and the venue was a bulk of what made the night that amazing.

Sent on 04/05/2016

Jackie · Married on 09/07/2018

Beautiful! Staff friendly and professional!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Dina · Married on 09/01/2018

Fantastic service and great food. Place was also lovely. Everyone had a great time!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Angela · event on: 07/26/2018

Had a wonderful experience with everyone who works at the Old Bermuda Inn, everyone was so kind and helpful and I would definitely book another event there in the future.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Pat · Married on 07/21/2018

From beginning to the end had a wonderful experience with everyone who works there. Would definitely do another party in the future there.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Carol · Married on 07/01/2018

Food was great. Room set up the way I wanted. Very accommodating. Staff was very respectful and responsive.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Kelli · event on: 06/08/2018

The service was excellent - the food was delicious!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Sarah · event on: 06/08/2018

Wonderful Communion and great staff, highly recommend this venue for a delicious brunch.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Kathleen · Married on 05/19/2018

I had an amazing experience during my parry! Everyone was professional and helpful!

Sent on 05/24/2018