The Hidden Palms Reviews

27 | Santa Fe, TX

27 Reviews for The Hidden Palms

27 The Hidden Palms Reviews
  • User7633650 ·

Gina does a wonderful job of meeting every brides expectation and making their special day, that much better!!!

Amber · Married on 11/18/2016

I love the venue and the staff went above and beyond to make sure that our day went off without a hitch. On the day of a monsoon came through and let up about half an hour before we planned on having an outdoor wedding for 75+ people, they called in reinforcements and had all the sidewalks cleared of water and everything set up outdoors just in time. I could not of asked for more out of a venue or its staff.

Katie · Married on 10/22/2016

Everything was perfect, we received many compliments about the wedding & venue. I loved how flexible & helpful Gina was, it was great for a budget & great for an inside/outside wedding. You can set up food, drinks, tables & table cloths, and centerpieces through Hidden Palms, it made everything so easy. Would definitely recommend!

Brandy · Married on 10/15/2016

Amazing team Hidden Palms went above and beyond made my special day Majestic. Felt like family. I highly recommend beautiful place and Gina Rocks. Much love Mr. And Mrs. WILLIAMS

Kimberly · Married on 06/19/2016

Gina helped throughout the whole process, very sympathetic and willing to work with you. My wedding day was absolutely perfect and really appreciate her hard work.

Sarah · Married on 11/07/2015

In short, I had a wonderful experience with The Hidden Palms. Gina and her staff are professional, talented and extremely easy to work with. Gina is so good at listening to what you want for your day and making it happen. I was really the world's worst bride at communicating how I wanted things to look for my wedding, but Gina somehow made it perfect anyway and took a lot of stress out of our wedding day. The grounds at the Hidden Palms are beautiful, so we had originally planned to have our ceremony outside. Unfortunately, it rained our entire wedding day (which seems to be the current trend in the Houston area), so the wedding had to be moved inside last minute. You would think that would be a really upsetting/stressful thing for a bride, but Gina and her staff worked tirelessly in the hours leading up to the wedding and everything came out beautiful. As for value, the Hidden Palms is worth every penny. You won't find another place that offers so much for such a reasonable price. I love that you have the flexibility to make your day what you want it to be, rather than having a cookie cutter wedding. We used several of the recommended vendors, and they were great as well. I really can't thank Gina and her staff enough for how much work they did to make our day so wonderful and stress free.

Amy · Married on 10/17/2015

Gina is wonderful and so easy to work with, venue is beautiful and my daughters wedding turned out perfectly! Highly recommend!

I loved having my wedding at The Hidden Palms! Gina was great at answering any questions we had prior to our wedding day and did a good job managing the wedding day itself! Very helpful and kept the flow of things going! LOVED it!

Amanda · Married on 08/01/2015

The Hidden Palms venue was outstanding with all my wedding day needs. The staff is friendly, attentive, and flexible. You can do everything DIY or use the vendors provided. The caterers were fantastic and all of my guests said it was the best food they have had a wedding. The venue is beautiful with palm trees, a lake and sandy areas. My wedding day was perfect because of the amazing service by the wonderful people at The Hidden Palms.

Elissa · Married on 05/17/2015

Gina did a FANTASIC job! She made everything stress free from the big details to the small ones of the day of. It was a very beautiful venue and everyone had a great time!

Sara · Married on 03/05/2015

My wedding was exactly what I picture. Hidden Palms is a great venue with amazing people!!

Melinda · Married on 05/17/2014

Can't say enough about Gina and the beautiful venue. Wonderful to work with and the value for the results you get is amazing. Our daughter had the wedding of her dreams and we didn't have to break the bank. Gina made things seamless. Can't wait to post the official photos for all to see just how beautiful everything was. Thank you to Gina and your staff for making Anna and Trevor's special day the absolute best!!!

Ashley · Married on 02/28/2014

Hidden Palms was a FABULOUS venue for my dream wedding. Went along perfectly with my "upscale" beachy theme. Gina was incredibly helpful along the entire journey. Most value for your money with this venue - your price includes SO much. DEFINITELY recommend this facility for a wedding!

Amber · Married on 11/02/2013

I am so glad I picked Hidden Palms to have my dream wedding! The venue was gorgeous, the staff was excellent and attentive, and Gina was absolutely perfect to work with. She knows how to take care of her clients to ensure a perfect day!!

Christine · Married on 04/07/2013

Gina, the new venue owner & wedding coordinator, went above and beyond. She helped to make our day absolutely wonderful from decor ideas, setting up, flexibility, everything. She didn't charge us for things we didn't want or need and didn't require us to buy certain packages like other venues. Due to food allergies, we were able to get our own vendors for cake & catering, and chose not to have alcohol. She didn't nickel & dime us. She also referred us to various vendors and was honest on her experience w/them. She also rents for other events (I.e. banquets, galas, fundraisers) which we will gladly recommend her anytime. The facility is clean, well-maintained, and up to date. The equipment, decor, & other provisions are well kept. When compared to other venues, it is more value for price. Others were over-priced and in poor repair or required rediculous packages that were ill-fitting to our needs & budget.

• User2076573 · 2+ years ago

We just had our wedding this past weekend on the 5th. Gina, the facility manager was great. From beginning to end everything was smooth and no issues what so ever. The only thing we had to worry about was ourselves. Service was awesome. Compared to many other venues I have gone to along with getting in contact with when helping family with their events this is the best by far. The convenience of being able to bring you own vendors, etc... is what sold us. Thank you so much to Gina! We really appreciate everything you did for us and will definitely recommend your venue to others!

Nicole · Married on 12/29/2012

Couldn't have asked for a better place! Gina is fantastic and everything I asked her came to fruition! We only decided on a date about 4 weeks prior to the date. You would've never known it was all planned on such short notice. Anyone would be lucky to have such a stress-free time planning and be able to enjoy their big day! Thanks again Gina :)

Heather · Married on 07/19/2009

Our wedding was here and it was so laid back and everything was taking care of. No stressing!!! We still have guest complimenting our wedding and saying how casual and comfortable it was and they loved the indoor outdoor reception. I highly recommend Hidden Palms!

Sheena · Married on 09/10/2016

AMAZING!!! Everything was perfect

Rachel · Married on 07/16/2016

Everything was wonderful. The venue let us borrow items for the center pieces so we were able to spend more money on our honeymoon. The owner was very flexible with preparations and when we had to add 50 extra people to our guest list a week before the wedding it was a very smooth process and it didn't cost us a ton of extra money.

Linda · Married on 12/08/2013

I'm a wedding event planner. It is a beatuiful venue. If you are wanting to customize your event to your needs, This is the place. They are very flexible. Grounds are very nice, they will work with you and any planners. Are you can use all of their vendors. I always recommend them to all my clients. Near Galveston and Kemah.

angie · Married on 11/12/2011

The facility was absolutely beautiful! Gina took care of so many details for us.

Roy · Married on 10/01/2016

Do not hesitate!! What you see is what you get, and I mean that as everything worked out as beautiful as the property is!! Gina works with you all the way through the process, and will give you the best information that a couple could use. Also, takes all the pressure off, and allows you to enjoy the day that is meant for you!! Excellent choice for us, as I am sure you will agree.

Devin · Married on 10/02/2010

This place is gorgeous! I have had so many people ask me if I had a destination wedding after seeing my wedding pictures. I reply "yes, at hidden palms!" ;) it really was great! Made my wedding day very special :)