The Hidden Meadow and Barn Reviews

The Hidden Meadow and Barn 1
The Hidden Meadow and Barn 2

Lauren · Married on 09/20/2019

The best day ever

We got married at Hidden Meadow and Barn this last weekend and it was nothing short of amazing. The owner Angela is a master of her craft in not only event planning and communication, but in photography as well. We were running slightly behind schedule on photos the morning of and she not only made us feel 100% at ease, but was able
    To seamlessly move around our scheduled group photos to have them all fit in throughout the day. Aside from her professional skill set, she is the absolute sweetest person inside and out.

The rest of the staff at the venue was friendly and engaging with our guests and we got several compliments on the bartenders.

The space itself is out of a fairy tale. From the ceremony meadow to the reception pavilion ... the space will not disappoint! We actually attended our friends wedding at Hidden Meadow one year prior to ours which is what put this venue on our radar. After both attending a wedding here and hosting my own wedding here, it’s a no brainer that Hidden Meadow is amongst the best.

We feel so lucky and blessed to have found this hidden gem! Thank you Hidden Meadow and Barn for giving us the wedding of our dreams

Sent on 09/22/2019

Jordyn · Married on 08/11/2019

AMAZING and beautiful venue!

Wow is all I can say about this venue. It was amazing from start to finish. It is set in beautiful Pepin, WI in (you guessed it)... a meadow! It is absolutely gorgeous at all times of the year. The venue manager, Angela, was a HUGE help to me when I was planning my wedding. She answered all of my questions and calmed my many anxieties. She was also my photographer, and she is sooo talented. We are extremely pleased with her expertise. Also, all of the staff at Hidden Meadow worked very hard to ensure that we had a wonderful day and that everything ran smoothly. I can't imagine a better place to say I do to my one true love!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Andrea Mohr · Married on 06/22/2019

Exquisite Experience

Working with The Hidden Meadow and Barn was a dream come true. I had multiple people come up to me throughout the night telling me they had never seen such a beautiful place or been to such a unique venue. It was a truly breathtaking wedding and reception and it could not have been more enjoyable working with Angela (owner) or her staff. It was the perfect day at the perfect place.

Sent on 07/01/2019

The Hidden Meadow and Barn's reply:

Awww you are too amazing! Andrea, you and Mike are wonderful as well! It was such an honor to play a role in your big day! We wish you both nothing but the best in your future as husband and wife!!!!

Angela · Married on 05/25/2019

Would 100% recommend The Hidden Meadow and Barn to anyone.

Working with The Hidden Meadow and Barn for our wedding was the right choice. Their staff were quick to respond to questions, and all of our guests raved about the venue! Angela and her staff were professional, full of energy, and made sure everything ran smoothly. Would 100% recommend The Hidden Meadow and Barn to anyone.

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Bonnie

Bonnie Stolpman · Married on 10/27/2018

Everything was perfect!

The Hidden Meadow and Barn was the perfect venue for our ceremony and reception. We couldn't have asked for a better place for our special day and the entire staff was amazing!

Rachel · Married on 09/09/2018

FABULOUS experience!

This site is absolutely STUNNING. Our wedding was absolutely perfect here! The staff was fabulous and so welcoming and open to helping/answering questions. Angela was fantastic and so welcoming and accommodating. Her photography is also beautiful and would highly recommend booking her for wedding photography as well. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing, Perfect, Couldn't say enough good things!!

Absolutely, hands down the most amazing venue in MN/WI area. Our day was everything we wanted and more and Angela and her husband were so accommodating! We would do it all over in the same place if we could!! We had so many of our guests complementing the venue and I would recommend to anyone looking for an outdoor venue!

Erin Schwartz · Married on 08/24/2018

Absolutely Magical!

Hidden Meadow & Barn was absolutely magical. The venue was gorgeous and the entire staff was so helpful and accommodating. Many of my guests said that is was the best wedding venue they have ever been too! Wouldn't have changed a thing!

Ruth · Married on 08/11/2018

It's hard to put into words just how unbelievably beautiful this venue is! Anyone who visits will be blown away by the breathtaking views and attention to detail but more than that, it was an absolute dream to be married here. Angela and Adam are so kind & always willing to assist with the wedding planning process. Even though they have a million things going on, Angela always makes time to make sure your questions are answered and is always willing to step in and help when needed. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to anyone in the Twin Cities area looking for an unforgettable and unique wedding venue. Also - Hire Country Coaches! Hiring a shuttle service to get everyone "Home" safely was the second best decision we made!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Heather Zehr Mccormick · Married on 07/20/2018

Most magical wedding venue ever!

As soon as my husband Patrick and I set foot at the Hidden Meadow and Barn we knew this place was magic and we canceled our other appointments elsewhere! Its so whimsical and beautiful and the perfect backdrop for our colorful wedding of bagpipers, fairies, and circus friends! This venue is truly a dream and very affordable. The family that runs this business is so sweet and kind and you can tell they are very passionate about creating an atmosphere for their guests. All of the food/ liquor vendors they suggested to us were just so patient and fabulous and there were many options for all budgets. It was by far the best day of our lives and I can't sing enough praises about this venue and this family! I work in the entertainment and event planning industry and see/ work with a lot of venues, and this one is by far my favorite wedding venue especially for couples who are on a budget, but still want to throw their dream wedding! So much love to Hidden Meadow and Barn!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Kristi · Married on 06/15/2018

This place is MAGICAL!!! I found it on Pinterest, and didn’t see it in person until the week of our wedding! I am SO happy we booked it!!! The staff is incredible. Angela, is is wonderful. She answered all of my questions quickly, and made sure that I was prepared. She went over all the details with me. They were incredibly kind, professional, and handled everything with ease. We had rain on our wedding day, but it didn’t matter. We got a lot of luck! I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone. Our family and friends kept saying how amazing the venue was!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Candy · Married on 05/12/2018

Absolutely perfect venue for our wedding! The natural beauty of this setting is like no other. Even on a cloudy drizzly day it was perfect! Angela is amazing to work with and is very responsive to questions and really does her best to make the day so special. All of the staff were wonderful.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Deanna · Married on 05/05/2018

Amazing and Unforgettable

This venue was incredible. Our guests were shocked at how beautiful and romantic everything was! Angela was our photographer and she was great to have around. She knows what she's doing and has a very calm demeanor. I would absolutely recommend this place (and Angela) to anyone!

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • AAK

A · Married on 09/29/2017

One of the most beautiful places I have ever stepped foot on. Everything about this venue was perfect. From the setting, to the owners Angela and Adam being very responsive and kind. Our guests are still raving about how gorgeous this place is. Truly check this place out when looking for a beautiful wedding site that will take your breath away!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/23/2017

My husband and I got married at the Hidden Meadow and Barn September 23, 2017. From the moment we saw this venue for the first time (in snowy and slushy March 2016, when the gorgeous new additions were still in the planning stages) we knew that this was where we needed to get married. Angela and Adam were absolutely amazing to work with. Angela was very prompt with communication and was always willing to chat about specifics and details related to the venue. On our wedding day, I saw pictures of her helping with finishing touches, such as getting the boutonnieres on the guys, when she wasn’t even supposed to be there that day! Throughout the planning process, she did such a fantastic job of making us feel like she was completely devoted to helping us create our dream wedding, while she was helping so many other couples to do the same thing. We could not have been happier to work with Angela and her husband throughout this process. I feel that words cannot adequately describe how stunning this venue is in person. What comes to mind for me is perfection, romantic, and elegant. Pictures do not portray how wonderful this venue is in person, so you MUST go see it for yourself, and you will fall in love with it just as we did. We could not have dreamt of a more perfect place to have our wedding, and we can’t thank the Kissell family enough for providing us with such a special place to hold our big day.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Alexis · Married on 08/26/2017

Wonderful wonderful wonderful! Amazing owners, beautiful setting AND very reasonably priced. I would get married there all over again if I could :)

Sent on 11/15/2017

Katie · Married on 07/29/2017

Hidden Meadow and Barn was the most magical venue! We couldn't have asked for our wedding to be any more perfect!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Smruti · Married on 06/25/2017

If there was a 10 rating I could give, I would. The venue is idyllic, pretty as a European summer, lush and pristine. Our guests couldn't stop gushing about how pretty it was. We even spotted deer across the field. The ceremony site was divine, even better than what you would have pictured in your dreams. The barn provides a beautiful red backdrop. The main reception area with its open walls makes the atmosphere so welcoming. The owner Angela is very accommodating, patient and sweet. If you are getting married, do it here, it does not get prettier than this!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Alisa · Married on 05/28/2017

This place and the owners are AMAZING!! The venue is beautiful and they were SO accommodating and helpful weeks before the wedding, the day of the wedding, and after the wedding with some questions we had. She even took the time to mail back some items that were left behind by us. I cannot rave enough about this site and the staff. It's absolutely gorgeous and shows great customer service in a time where good service is rare! This was the first site we went to and it was so perfect we didn't even need to go look at any other venues because of how perfect it was.
    My only complaint that is NOT Hidden Meadow and Barn's fault is that the bar service was terrible and rude. Don't use The Bar Express LLC unless you want to get ripped off, but book this place as a venue all day every day!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Nick · Married on 05/28/2017

This is the perfect venue for a rustic wedding. Everything is beautiful and so well coordinated. The ceremony site is one of the most unique, but even if it rains their covered patio is an amazing backup. I couldn't be more impressed with Angela and her wedding coordinators.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Rochelle · Married on 09/17/2016

Just like the website says...where rustic meets elegance!! It was the perfect setting for our vintage, rustic, country style wedding!!! We are so glad we chose this venue, Adam & Angela (the owners) were so great to work with! The beauty of this place is breathtaking and I loved how unique it was!! When picking a venue, I believe that this is where you will want to spend more of your money, because if it's someplace unique like The Hidden Meadow and Barn...it will be a place your guests will remember forever!! We also liked that the Ceremony and Reception were all in one place! This venue also includes a Bridal Cottage (where the girls can get ready in) and a Groom's Room (where the guys can get ready in), that was very accommodating for us! During the day, we got multiple comments on how amazing this venue was!!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Danielle · Married on 09/16/2016

We looked all over the Twin Cities and the surrounding areas for the perfect rustic wedding venue. We were so excited when we found The Hidden Barn. The grounds are so beautiful and the view is amazing! We couldn't imagine having our wedding any place else. Angela and Adam are so delightful to work with. They've been so helpful and accommodating through the whole process. We are so excited to have our wedding here!

Sent on 04/01/2015

Adam · Married on 08/20/2016

My wife and I had the absolute best experience with our wedding at the Hidden Meadow and Barn. Angela and Adam could not have been more accommodating and their venue is just amazing. If you're reading this, you should get married there.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Chandler · Married on 07/09/2016

I cannot say enough about The Hidden Meadow and about working with Angela and Adam! My husband and I planned our wedding from our of state, and Angela and Adam made everything so smooth and simple- communication was wonderful, and they were endlessly flexible and accommodating. Our wedding was far more than I ever could have dreamed of, and much of that was thanks to the venue! They have thought of everything and it is so naturally beautiful that we didn't have to stress about decorations/little details the way that we would have at another venue. We received endless compliments on how spectacular the venue was! From the views to the crystal clear, star filled sky to the vintage touches, we couldn't have found a more perfect venue.
    Beyond the venue and Angela and Adam being wonderful, every vendor that they recommended to us to work with in the area was incredible. We were a bit worried about this aspect because of the rural location, but everyone we worked with in conjunction with the barn was equally wonderful! I just cannot say enough good things about The Hidden Meadow- my only wish is that we could go back and do it all again!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Madeline · Married on 06/18/2016

We absolutely LOVE The Hidden Meadow and Barn and could not be happier with our wedding venue! Angela was absolutely wonderful to work with- accommodating, flexible and very helpful! All of our guests were completely in awe when they set foot on the premises and had only the best of compliments to offer about the entire experience. Thanks again Angela and The Hidden Meadow and Barn! :)

Sent on 12/08/2016