The Hellenic Center Reviews

The Hellenic Center 2
The Hellenic Center 3

Megan M. · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent experience

The Hellenic Center was a stunning, perfect location for our October wedding. Tamie, Marisa and staff are top notch- helpful, organized and responsive. Our wedding was better than we dreamed of with every detail taken care of better than we imagined. The grounds and ballroom are absolutely gorgeous. I’d recommend to absolutely anyone.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Megan,
    You're very welcome! We are so happy you had such an awesome experience! We do our best to make each and every couple happy!

Laurie · Married on 09/30/2018

Tamie has been so helpful and flexible with all my questions and needs so far. I am so excited for all the wedding planning we will be doing over the next year. The Hellenic Center is gorgeous and I can't wait to see it set up. for a wedding.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Stephanie Davis · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing venue!

I can’t say enough about how wonderful the Hellenic Center is, not only is it absolutely beautiful on the inside and outside, but Tamie was fantastic to work with! Everything from start to finish about our day went smooth and Tamie made sure everything was perfect for us. The bridal suite and grooms suites upstairs at the venue were great for getting ready and the grounds are kept beautifully which makes for beautiful photos. It’s very reasonably priced as well! I can’t say enough about this venue and I promise you won’t be upset with your decision :)

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Victoria,

Victoria, Allison · Married on 09/23/2018

Greatest Day of Our Lives

The Hellenic Center was the greatest venue we could have picked. We had a great day, it was all very easy and stress free. The whole process with the hellenic center was enjoyable and straightforward. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Helena · Married on 09/21/2018

Tamie was amazing!!! Most beautiful venue. People wont stop raving about it!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2018

We had the most amazing experience at the Hellenic Center! From the beautiful venue and grounds to the spectacular service. It was everything I could have dreamed of and more. The venue comes with the most amazing wedding planner, Tamie who made being a bride easy. She has so many years of experience and can tackle any issue that may come her way. I really enjoyed meeting with her and getting her bridal advice throughout the wedding process. I could not thank her enough for making my wedding day so amazing and memorable with no issues. I am sad it is over but so thankful for the fabulous experience! I would refer any future bridal to this venue.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/29/2018

I loved having my wedding at the Hellenic Center!! Tamie and her staff are amazing and always quick to answer emails or phone calls with any questions I had throughout the entire process. From the day I stepped into this beautiful venue I knew it was where I wanted to have my wedding reception. It’s so private and peaceful, the grounds are kept beautiful and the inside is classic and stunning. I loved getting ready in the bridal suite and having photos taken there. Everyone is so accommodating and willing to help, I am so thankful for them all. I’d recommend this place to anyone looking for a classic wedding

Sent on 09/20/2018

Laura · Married on 04/28/2018

My husband and I got married on April 28, and with major thanks to Tamie and the staff here at the Hellenic Center our day was absolutely perfect. Tamie was amazing and helpful throughout the entire process, and was present and available throughout the day of. The grounds were absolutely amazing - inside and outside of the venue was breathtaking. They truly helped us have a fairytale wedding. If I could give over five stars, I would. Unbelievable to work with! Just wonderful.

Sent on 06/06/2018
  • Eliza

Eliza · Married on 10/08/2017

How can I begin? From the moment we stepped onto the property, we knew it was the place for us. Even the drive down the winding driveway lined with trees was magical. Then we met Tamie and it sealed the deal! She is so kind and easy going. She made us feel comfortable about the entire process and offered great ideas, many of which we used! She is also very flexible and worked with my husband and I to make our vision come to life.

The property is extremely well cared for. My girls and I got ready the morning of, and the bridal suit was perfect! Enough room for 9 of us to comfortably get ready and relax, plus my makeup artist and 2 hair stylists! The gardens are beautiful and very well manicured. We held our ceremony under the large tree, and it was perfect. The dining room is a fantastic setting for a beautiful evening of dining and dancing! My guests are still complimenting the venue.

As much as a beautiful setting can make a wedding, it is truly the behind the scenes coordination that ties everything together. Tamie worked so wonderfully with my wedding planner to ensure the day ran smoothly. She also has a great relationship with the caterers (Vinwood Catering), so everything was done exactly as I hoped. It was raining the entire morning of my wedding day, and I went through all of the options of our rain plan before finally making a decision. Tamie was calm and relaxed through it all, which helped me also stay calm. If there were any issues the day of, I had absolutely no idea. From my point of view, everything was more than perfect!

Overall, The Hellenic Center is an amazing venue with wonderful staff who helped to make my wedding the best day of my life. I highly recommend this wedding venue to anyone out there still searching for that perfect place!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Samantha · Married on 10/07/2017

AMAZING! The place is beautiful and Tamie is the absolute best. Definitely the place for your dream New England wedding :)

Sent on 10/25/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2017

Most beautiful site and extremely affordable-no hidden fees!! Staff was extremely helpful and helped make the most perfect day!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Alexandra · Married on 09/23/2017

The Hellenic Center is the most amazing place to have your wedding! My husband and I had visited a LOT of venues during our wedding planning, and we fell in love with the Hellenic Center and knew it was the right place for us immediately. The venue is so beautiful and Tamie is wonderful to work with. We had our ceremony under the oak tree and reception inside the mansion in September and all of the landscaping, flowers, lighting, etc. that's already in place at the venue in the fall are so beautiful before you even add in your own things! The first time I had a chance to come downstairs to see the room set up was right as I was coming to walk down the aisle, and I could not believe what an amazing job everyone did with making my dream wedding come to life. I didn't have to worry about a thing, everything had been put together even better than I had imagined. The ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were all run smoothly and beautifully - except for the button holding up my bustle breaking right in the middle of our first dance. Luckily, my mother in law had put sewing kits in the bathroom basket, and Tamie took me into her office and stitched me back up before I could start panicking about carrying my very long train around all night! I've had so many people say that this was the best wedding they've ever been to, and I owe a lot of that to the Hellenic Center! I would recommend Tamie and this venue to any couple without hesitation!!!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Alexandra,
    It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for the great review and most of all for choosing to share such a special time in your life with us. Each and every couple has a special place in my heart!

Melanie · Married on 09/01/2017

I had my wedding at the Hellenic Center and it was the perfect location for a fall wedding! The scenery was lush and green, which created the enchanted garden feeling I was looking for. It also had many great photo opportunities with features such as the gazebo, pergola and beautiful mansion. The ball room was very elegant with beautiful lighting. It provided a classy yet fun reception. Tamie, the wedding coordinator was amazing! She was very knowledgeable, informative and a pleasure to work with. She always responded right away to all my questions, and was very professional, understanding and flexible. The day of the wedding she took care of everything from the table decorations, to instructing the wedding party, arranging the flowers on my cake and guiding us through each step of our wedding! I brought some tool for decoration, and her intern had some great ideas and put together some great decorations for the aisle. Working with Tamie made everything very easy so I could relax and enjoy my day. I am really glad I had my wedding here, and all the guests loved the venue too.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Sara · Married on 08/05/2017

Tamie was amazing throughout our 2 year engagement. No matter how silly the question seemed she responded within a day or two. The day of the wedding went smoothly. Tamie even came up with our plan c due to weather so that we could have it outside (we did and it poured right after we left the ceremony as the new mr. and mrs.)

Sent on 08/13/2017

Katie · Married on 07/15/2017

We knew from the moment we walked through the front doors of the mansion that the Hellenic Center is where we wanted to get married. There was absolutely no comparison to the gorgeous ballroom with floor-to-ceiling windows, the beautiful, spacious bridal suite and the expansive, well-maintained grounds. We didn’t think there was anything that could make the venue more appealing, but then we met Tamie. During our first visit she made us feel so comfortable and explained everything we needed to know to make our decision. We didn’t leave with any unanswered questions. Over the months leading up to our wedding day, she guided us with her knowledge and patience, helping us plan the perfect day that she then made a reality on July 15th. On the day of our wedding, we were stress-free knowing the setup and timeline were in her hands. Thank you Tamie and the Hellenic Center for making our dream wedding possible!!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Emily · Married on 10/23/2016

The Hellenic Center was absolutely stunning and proved to be the most amazing venue for our wedding this fall. Tamie was awesome and kept everything running smoothly. The relationship between the Hellenic Center and Vinwood was amazing and made the catering and table set up a breeze. It was amazing to be able to use the Hellenic Center all day so that my wedding party and I could get ready there.

Sent on 10/29/2016

Cassie · Married on 09/03/2016

The hellenic center was simply amazing. Our summer wedding could not have been more perfect without the help of Tamie, Kenzie and the rest of the hellenic center staff. She was willing to work with any ideas we had and any changes we thought of up until the big day. The venue looked absolutely stunning. We have recommended this place several times already! Thank you so much for making our wedding perfect!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Melissa · Married on 07/23/2016

The Hellenic Center war the perfect location for our wedding. It was truly a dream come true. We got married outside by the beautiful oak tree and enjoyed a reception inside. Our wedding has been all everyone can talk about... The food, the location, and the price was perfect!

Sent on 09/29/2016

jenna · Married on 06/17/2016

Hidden Gem. Beautiful venue that will take your breathe away! Your guests will be talking about The Hellenic Center for months! Tammi is absolutely amazing to work and will make sure your day is perfect. She works very closely with all of the vendors so everything is seamless ! We used Vinwood Caterers, Chuck (hes the best) from 617 weddings (DJ) Boston String Quartet, and Rick Perry (JP)

Sent on 07/08/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/11/2016

My husband and I got married at the Hellenic Center in June and could not have been happier with our choice of venue. The building and property are gorgeous, and you get a lot of flexibility in choosing the ceremony location and type of decorations. Moreover, Tamie, the event coordinator, was amazing! Not only was she very helpful in the planning phase, but she made sure everything went flawlessly during the wedding. We had planned for an outdoor ceremony, but it was raining on and off on our wedding day. I was convinced that we would have to decide hours before the ceremony whether or not to bring it indoors due to set up, but there was no pressure from Tamie to make a final decision. In fact, we were able to decide just a few minutes before the ceremony start time to keep the ceremony outdoors! I don't think there are many venues that provide that amount of flexibility; it was so appreciated because we were able to have the ceremony just as we had planned.

Sent on 10/30/2016

meghan · Married on 05/22/2016

The Hellenic Center was amazing! It's gorgeous and has 4 ceremony sites to choose from just outside on the beautiful grounds. Tamie the wedding coordinator is absolutly the best! She is amazing, accommodating, knows her job, goes above and beyond for you and the sweetest person that I have met! I loved this place!
    Meghan & Derek

Sent on 06/24/2016

Dear Meghan,
    Thank you having your ceremony and reception at The Hellenic Center, I wish the two of you and the boys good luck together on this new journey together. I'm going to miss that beautiful babies face!

We had a wonderful experience working with Tamie at the Hellenic Center! We felt comfortable with her and she did a great job meeting our needs. We knew we were in good hands with Tamie and the whole evening went smoothly ..just as we imagined!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Mary and Steven · Married on 04/23/2016

Our daughter's wedding was just a few weeks ago at the Hellenic Center and I write this with such joy and satisfaction that her day exceeded our expectations. We started our process at looking at venues in June of 2015. When we met Tamie, our wedding coordinator and saw the Hellenic Center we didn't need to go any further, it was perfect! The setting was stunning, outside and in and Tamie could not have been more professional, flexible and helpful(above and beyond) on that first day and throughout the process. Tamie assisted us with finding just the right floral designer and caterer and was always helpful with making recommendations for anything we requested, yet was not pushy in any way!
    We have many friends and family that have told us that our daughter's wedding was the most beautiful and special they have ever attended, that is the ultimate compliment! My husband and I highly recommend the Hellenic Center and guarantee you will have the most special wedding day you can imagine!

Sent on 05/17/2016
  • Savannah

Savannah · Married on 10/24/2015

The Hellenic Center was the perfect location to host our Fall 2015 wedding. We got married in late October, and the atmosphere, location and venue were just perfect. The grouds were meticulous and the foliage in the area was just perfect. We worked with Tamie and Mackenzie from Vinwood on everything, and they were experienced, professional and fun to work with. Because of how closely they were willing to work together, it made the entire planning process seamless and we knew what to expect at every step. They were very responsive and accommodating leading up to the wedding and on the day of the event. We knew who to go to on the day of the wedding and didn't have to worry about anything - even last minute changes. The team was excellent and our family, friends and bridal party all had an amazing day that we'll never forget!!

Sent on 10/30/2015