The Hazlehurst House Reviews

The Hazlehurst House 4
The Hazlehurst House 5

Ashley · Married on 07/14/2012

3.0

I would like to have been told that the outside of the house would not be decorated. I would have paid extra to have white bows and lights on the bannisters and walkways. I previously told my consultant that I like those things from pictures from previous weddings. I thought they would be included as well. My mother repeatedly asked if we have enough flowers and was told yes. 1800+ dollars of flowers were not shown. The ballroom looked bare.

Sent on 10/30/2012

The Hazlehurst House's reply:

Good morning Ashley - please feel free to reach out to me, Felicia, the owner. The planner you had is no longer employed by The Hazlehurst House. I would like to talk to you about your experience with us.

Dina · Married on 04/08/2011

2.8
      2.0
      3.5
      3.0

I planned an event at the HazleHurst and was very impressed in the begining. There were a few things wrong on the day of our event. They used stained table lien on the tables. The were stained with grease marks. The presentation or cut of meat we requested and paid for was not all all what we were told. The cake cutter started cutting cake throwing it on the plates in an unprofessional manner which casued the cake to break and fall apart. When you host your event, there will be other people coming in and out of the facility to look at the house for their event. I would not host another event there becasue i think clean clean table clothes very important and it they missed a detail like that I will not trust them with another event. When I asked the servicer about the spots on the lien..she simply said "Oh those are just grease marks where people have spilled things". I made her change them.

Sent on 04/11/2011