The Happy Catering Company Reviews

The Happy Catering Company 2
The Happy Catering Company 3
  • Michael

Michael · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Great Food and Great People!

Happy Catering was so easy to work with! They were professional, prompt, and got us everything we needed. Staying in constant communication to make sure we had plenty of food for our big day was something they excelled at. I'm glad we went with them as the delicious food was integral to our wedding day!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Geri Warman · Married on 08/10/2019

Awesome food and service

We hired Happy Catering Co. for our daughter's wedding. From the very beginning, we felt special; they set up a private meal for us to try the menu and it was great. Holly was responsive, friendly, and helpful every time I reached out to them. When it came to the wedding, the reception ran extremely smooth and the food was GREAT. Many of the guests commented on how good it was. Also, the staff and servers that worked the reception were all smiling and friendly. I highly recommend this catering company for any type of event.

Sent on 08/27/2019

CHRISTINE HO · Married on 08/03/2019

Best catering experience!

I have worked in catering and food service the past few years so I had fairly high expectations of food quality and service. Holly and the entire Happy Catering team put on an exceptional show during the entire planning process and wedding, even helping to serve our outside desserts we had brought on plates of their own. Our wedding guests are still complimenting our dinner buffet and we are always quick to mention that it was Happy Catering who did it! They are extremely responsive to emails and requests during the planning process and are very professional when it comes to budgeting and expectations. I was never afraid to voice my opinions and ask what they'd suggest because I trusted them completely. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/20/2019
    The Happy Catering Company 4
  • Mizznesha

QuaNesha Robinson · Married on 08/03/2019

I recommend Happy Catering To anyone who is getting married and from birmingham in the near future!!

We want to express our gratitude towards you on on special day 8.3.19! Great food! I did think the Gouda Mac and Cheese was a little over cooked but over all it was good!!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Destiny Smith Shook · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing, Awesome, & Stress Free

The food is amazing, the people are awesome, & the process is so easy going! Planning my wedding was so stressful but Happy Catering made choosing my food so simple & I’m so grateful for that.

Luanne · Married on 06/26/2019

Best caterer in town!

Happy Catering did the food for our daughter's wedding reception. All the food was delicious and presented beautifully. The staff was attentive and responsive to all requests we made.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Caitlin C · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing experience

We worked with Happy Catering for my wedding reception and had a fantastic experience! Not only did our guests share with us that they loved the food, but Happy Catering went above and beyond in areas of communication, organization and friendliness! It is apparent that they work hard to personalize the experience for their individual clients! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Madison Turner · Married on 06/15/2019

It was an amazing experience to work with them

I would not have wanted anyone else to cater our wedding!! Everyone complemented how amazing the food was and how they wanted to go back and get more.

• Staci

Staci · Married on 06/15/2019

Professional and Great to Work With

I trusted them to cater my daughter's wedding reception, and they did not disappoint...professional in every way and presented the food beautifully.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Madison Morgan · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Ever!

Happy Catering exceeded our expectations! They provided the catering for our wedding reception and I could not have been more pleased. The staff was so friendly and the food was wonderful! We are so thankful we hired them and had them as part of our wedding!!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • wanda

wanda · Married on 06/08/2019

Beyond my expectations

Happy Catering did a fantastic job at our reception. The set up was beautiful. The food was great. The Ice Cream bar was a hit. Holly was easy to work with. I would use them again in a minute. I had many compliments on the food. The staff were courteous and efficient. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Sheena

Sheena Delaney · Married on 06/08/2019

Would totally recommend

They were awesome to work with. Very responsive, willing to work with your budget and adjust things based on your needs. And everyone loved the food. Our easiest and best vendor.

Julia Marie Sayers · Married on 05/18/2019

The perfect wedding caterer!

Happy Catering was so great to work with--plus the food is absolutely amazing! The swiss bacon dip and the mac and cheese bar were a huge hit at our wedding. All of the servers at the event were helpful and accommodating, and they packed us up a huge to-go bag to eat later that night since we didn't get a chance to eat at our wedding! Throughout the process, Happy was communicative and very easy to work with. They are also just great people! I would highly recommend them.

Ashley Scoggins · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing food and service

Everything was so beautiful and tasted so great! I highly recommend them :)

Sent on 04/26/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 03/02/2019

Best Food Ever

We LOVED our Happy Catering food and so did our guests. Two months later people are still raving about it! The price was more than reasonable and I love that we were able to supply our own bar- but use their bartenders. I highly encourage using them for ANY event!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Kitty Ashley · Married on 01/04/2019

Outstanding Experience!

We worked with Holly, who was professional, friendly, and courteous. Responses were prompt and the FOOD WAS DELICIOUS! She showed flexibility in providing options that were made without gluten, and some without dairy for those of our Rehearsal Dinner guests who had dietary restrictions. We were EXTREMELY PLEASED with the contact, the tasting, the people who brought and served the food and cleaned up, and, the food quality and quantity for the price. Well worth every penny! And the venue was outside of Birmingham (which some caterers wouldn't do). The whole experience was 6 out of 5 stars.

Sent on 03/16/2019
  • Vivian

Vivian · Married on 09/29/2018

Catered to our needs

The Happy Catering Company delivers. I was familiar with them from corporate events and when I got engaged, there was no question in my mind who would cater it.
    Great menus, great advice, great food, great set up, great service, great people.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Kelly · Married on 09/08/2018

Happy Catering company was the best decision when it came to catering for my wedding! Holly was fantastic through all of the wedding planning. She was very quick and attentive when it came to putting together a menu for us and setting up a tasting. The food at the tasting was delicious and the staff was excellent; answering all my questions and bringing up things I hadn't even thought about. When it came to the wedding day, everything went so smoothly. Normally it is hard to eat at your own wedding, but they set aside huge plates for each of us to eat before we were announced at the reception. The food was 100x better at the wedding than at the tasting (even though it was delicious at the tasting!). And then they sent us back to our hotel that night with so much food that we couldn't even finish it all! Would definitely recommend going with Happy Catering. They were very responsive and helpful during the whole process.

Sent on 10/12/2018

Savanna · Married on 09/08/2018

Great Food, Great Service

I always got timely responses to my questions, they were on time to the venue, the presentation was beautiful, the food was great, and the people were nice!!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Emily · Married on 08/25/2018

Happy Catering was phenomenal! Everyone loved the food and the staff was so attentive. Would highly recommend

Sent on 10/11/2018
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 08/18/2018

Great Experience

We used this caterer for our 8.18.18 wedding and they exceeded our expectations. People are literally still talking about our food now almost a year later and I agree! The food was delicious! The presentation was also beautiful. Holly was very patient with us and had awesome communication with us leading up to the day!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Emily · Married on 08/11/2018

Holly and team were wonderful to work with! The food was delicious and presentation beautiful! We got our cakes from a different vendor and they still brought their own serving dishes and cake stands and set the cake table up for us, even thought it wasn't theirs to do. They were fantastic.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Debbie · Married on 07/28/2018

Happy catering and Holly were so great to work with for our wedding reception. They were accommodating and easy to work with. The food was wonderful!!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Claire · Married on 07/21/2018

Easily my favorite vendor from my wedding. Easy to work with. Very responsive. They think of everything and are as flexible as can be!

Sent on 08/01/2018