197 Reviews for The Happy Catering Company

Premium Liquor (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
181 The Happy Catering Company Reviews

We LOVE Happy Catering! They are such a pleasure to work with and helped to make our wedding day everything we imagined it would be. I wouldn’t change a thing about it! I have had so many people compliment how great the food was and ask who the caterer was. I highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Kyndall, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

The wait staff and bartender were fantastic!!!! The food was delicious and presented beautifully. Holly was, well, so supportive and spot on with her advice! This is the part of my daughters wedding that went off perfectally! I love this company.

Profile Picture Marsha, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Happy did an excellent job! I am still getting compliments on the food! I will recommend Happy to all my friends!

Profile Picture Yvonne, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The food and service were great.

Profile Picture Lacey, 3/31/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We had heard through friends about Happy Catering but had never experienced their service personally before we began planning my wedding. Not only were they flexible and well priced, but their food was top quality! I had guests coming up to me weeks AFTER the wedding saying it was the best wedding food they had ever had!! We were so pleased with Happy Catering!

Profile Picture Katie, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Holly and the team at Happy Catering were so kind and easy to work with. The service and food surpassed all of our expectations and we could not have been happier with our choice to go with Happy Catering company for our big day!

Profile Picture Maggie, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Happy Catering is awesome! The food was delicious and beautifully displayed. We keep getting compliments on how good all the food tasted! Holly was so easy to work with also-she made it so easy for us!

Profile Picture Owens, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Holly was extremely helpful and attentive to our specific wants. I'd choose them again!

Profile Picture Hayley, 1/27/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar

I'm so glad I chose this vendor for me wedding. Everything was handled very professionally and I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day. My guest thought the food was great!

Profile Picture Cherita, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Lactose Free, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated

From the time we first spoke with Holly at Happy Catering, I knew I was working with people who care. Our tasting experience cinched the deal, and from that point, Holly stayed in contact with me, answering every question and attending to every detail. On the day of the wedding, servers arrived early and set up beautiful displays for the food and beverage tables. The food was delicious, and the servers were attentive to my guests and to our needs. We couldn't be happier that we chose Happy Catering!

Profile Picture Donna, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), American, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations

Everyone we met with Happy was very accommodating and pleasant. Very responsive to our questions and addressed changes as needed. Food and service were excellent! Would definitely use them again. Wouldn't take the time to call anyone else!

Profile Picture Jan, 12/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Emails were answered quickly. Food was fantastic. The servers had everything set up on time and were so friendly and professional. I would highly recommend Happy Catering to anyone.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Debra, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The food was amazing & Holly was so great to work with! Would highly recommend for any wedding, party, or event!

Profile Picture Maegan, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Holly, Bill and Robby were great! Holly was very responsive every time I tried to get in touch with her. Happy catered our rehearsal dinner and our wedding reception and the value was great! We trusted Holly and Bill in their recommendations, and then all we had to do was show up and everything was perfect! The bartenders were great with all of our guests, and the wait staff were willing to do whatever we needed them to do. We also added on 100 McDonalds cheeseburgers to be passed out at the end of the reception and Happy took care of heating them, unwrapping them and serving them on silver platters with no additional cost incurred to us. I recommend these friendly folks to anyone!

Profile Picture Cameron, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My husband and I was very impressed with Happy Catering's prices, the amount of food provided, their professionalism, how helpful and kind the Catering staff was, and most of all how awesome the food tasted. My consultant Holly was so helpful. Not only did she make sure we had a good selection of food. Holly provided referrals for other parts of the wedding. We are happy with our decision to choice Happy Catering!

Profile Picture Lashunda, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Happy Catering did a great job for my daughter's wedding reception!! Everyone gave the food a thumbs up--delicious and nicely displayed!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Loved everything about Happy Catering! We worked with Holly and she made planning our reception so easy. She was kind and very knowledgeable and provided assistance with everything from food choices to plate selection. The food display at wedding reception was beautiful and our the food was fabulous! HIGHLY recommend!!!

Profile Picture Angie, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

What an incredible experience we have had with Happy Catering for our daughter's recent wedding. It was top notch from the very first meeting all the way to the cleanup. They were very professional, helpful, and went above and beyond in every respect. The food was superb and displayed so beautifully. Everyone commented on how good it was. I can not begin to thank them enough for making our daughter's wedding such an incredible event and a very memorable occasion.

Profile Picture Anita, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I could not be more pleased with Happy Catering. This is the third wedding that they have helped us celebrate. They are so easy to work with. Their food is amazing. Their employees make everything run so smoothly that there's nothing for the wedding party to be concerned with .if I had another wedding to plan they would definitely be my number one choice. So therefore I recommend them to all my friends and family for whatever event they are planning. Thank you so much Happy Catering for making this last wedding just as wonderful as the other two.

Profile Picture Charla, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, Gluten Free, American, Asian, Chinese, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Specialty Beer

I wish to write a brief review of our daughters wedding from a dad's perspective. Once you get asked that question by a fine young man, your thoughts turn to I want my daughter's day to be special. We looked at several venues and catering companies. Once we met Holly and the staff at Happy Catering our search ended. They listened to what we wanted, worked with us, reassured us and never once failed to deliver. We had the first wedding at Otter Creek Farm and I was impressed that "Happy" made site visits in advance. I knew they had provided service for up to four weddings simultaneously so I felt comfortable they could handle our reception even though it was at a distance from Birmingham (Ohatchee, Al). On the wedding day, we were blessed by the number of friends who joined us. Although it exceeded our count there was still enough food for all and a little left over. They exceeded my expectations and provided great value. I admire their professionalism, talent, and most of all their passion. I can not imagine a better group to work with and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Steve, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

DELICIOUS food, very professional and so easy to work with! I would highly recommend Happy Catering to anyone looking for the best value and service for your money.

Profile Picture Sara, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We Love Happy Catering! All the meeting were perfect. The taste test was great. They packed up things for the Dad who could not be there. The food layout for the reception looked great and the guest liked the food. The area stayed clean and the used dishes were always removed. Holly was alway friendly and helpful. We would highly recommend Happy Catering to our friends!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

So easy to work with. Food was outstanding and the menu was exactly what we wanted. Guests are still talking about it.

Profile Picture Dotsy, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, Bartender(s), Open Bar, American

We were so happy that we used Happy Catering. Everyone told us it was the BEST wedding food they had ever had and all the servers were so wonderful and friendly. We will recommend Happy Catering to everyone who is planning an event. Thank you for all your hard work. It was wonderful to work with Holly. She was amazing!!!

Profile Picture Beebe, 6/10/17, 1 Review