The Happy Catering Company Reviews

216 The Happy Catering Company Reviews
  • Vivian

Vivian · Married on 09/29/2018

Catered to our needs

The Happy Catering Company delivers. I was familiar with them from corporate events and when I got engaged, there was no question in my mind who would cater it.
    Great menus, great advice, great food, great set up, great service, great people.

Kelly · Married on 09/08/2018

Happy Catering company was the best decision when it came to catering for my wedding! Holly was fantastic through all of the wedding planning. She was very quick and attentive when it came to putting together a menu for us and setting up a tasting. The food at the tasting was delicious and the staff was excellent; answering all my questions and bringing up things I hadn't even thought about. When it came to the wedding day, everything went so smoothly. Normally it is hard to eat at your own wedding, but they set aside huge plates for each of us to eat before we were announced at the reception. The food was 100x better at the wedding than at the tasting (even though it was delicious at the tasting!). And then they sent us back to our hotel that night with so much food that we couldn't even finish it all! Would definitely recommend going with Happy Catering. They were very responsive and helpful during the whole process.

Savanna · Married on 09/08/2018

Great Food, Great Service

I always got timely responses to my questions, they were on time to the venue, the presentation was beautiful, the food was great, and the people were nice!!

Emily · Married on 08/25/2018

Happy Catering was phenomenal! Everyone loved the food and the staff was so attentive. Would highly recommend

Emily · Married on 08/11/2018

Holly and team were wonderful to work with! The food was delicious and presentation beautiful! We got our cakes from a different vendor and they still brought their own serving dishes and cake stands and set the cake table up for us, even thought it wasn't theirs to do. They were fantastic.

Debbie · Married on 07/28/2018

Happy catering and Holly were so great to work with for our wedding reception. They were accommodating and easy to work with. The food was wonderful!!

Claire · Married on 07/21/2018

Easily my favorite vendor from my wedding. Easy to work with. Very responsive. They think of everything and are as flexible as can be!

Lauren · Married on 07/21/2018

We had the best experience working with Happy Catering Company! We got so many compliments on the food and we didn't have to worry about a thing. Holly was amazing and so accommodating to our budget! I can't recommend them highly enough!

Monica · Married on 07/10/2018

Events at Haven ADORES Happy Catering! The staff are amazing, and the product is top notch! One of our absolute favorite partners, it is always our pleasure to work with our Happy Catering family.

Taylor · Married on 06/16/2018

Happy Catering went above and beyond on our wedding day! I can not say enough good things about Happy Catering or thank them enough! The food was incredible and all our guests said so! Happy had everything perfectly set up when our guest arrived and kept everything filled and clean throughout the reception! All staff is SO wonderful! True professionals that took away wedding stress!

Jane · Married on 06/16/2018

There are no words. Happy Catering was simply amazing! I can’t thank them enough for the fabulous rehearsal dinner and reception they catered for my daughter's wedding this past weekend. They were so easy to work with, so professional, and accommodating. The food and service was outstanding! So many of the guests went out of their way to comment about the excellent food and service. They absolutely exceeded in expectations in every way. I am forever grateful. Happy Catering definitely gets my highest recommendations!

Chelsea · Married on 06/09/2018

Happy Catering is awesome! Our guests could not stop talking about how great the food was! Holly was always willing to answer my questions and was quick to reply. She was such a pleasure to work with! All of the staff was amazing. They set up a private dinner for us before we joined the party, so we could have a few minutes alone. I will definitely recommend Happy to everyone!

Erin · Married on 05/19/2018

Happy Catering is the clear choice for catering in the Bham area. They catered our rehearsal dinner and our 5/19 wedding reception and all the food served was fantastic! Our rehearsal dinner was a more traditional dinner, while our reception was heavy hors d'oeuvres and stations, but both were sooo delicious. Their food set-up was beautiful, and all of the service staff was extremely friendly for both events. Our guests raved about how good all the food the whole next day after the wedding! It really is that good! Holly was our point of contact, and she was very timely with responses and flexible with last minute menu changes and guest counts. Happy Catering was one of our first vendor selections and they definitely were a wonderful choice. Make sure you include the bacon and swiss dip on your menu! You won't regret it! :)

Kayla · Married on 05/05/2018

I would recommend happy catering to everyone! The service and food was amazing.

Kyndall · Married on 04/21/2018

We LOVE Happy Catering! They are such a pleasure to work with and helped to make our wedding day everything we imagined it would be. I wouldn’t change a thing about it! I have had so many people compliment how great the food was and ask who the caterer was. I highly recommend them!!

Marsha · Married on 04/14/2018

The wait staff and bartender were fantastic!!!! The food was delicious and presented beautifully. Holly was, well, so supportive and spot on with her advice! This is the part of my daughters wedding that went off perfectally! I love this company.

• Y

Yvonne · Married on 04/07/2018

Happy did an excellent job! I am still getting compliments on the food! I will recommend Happy to all my friends!

Lacey · Married on 03/31/2018

The food and service were great.

Katie · Married on 03/03/2018

We had heard through friends about Happy Catering but had never experienced their service personally before we began planning my wedding. Not only were they flexible and well priced, but their food was top quality! I had guests coming up to me weeks AFTER the wedding saying it was the best wedding food they had ever had!! We were so pleased with Happy Catering!

Maggie · Married on 03/03/2018

Holly and the team at Happy Catering were so kind and easy to work with. The service and food surpassed all of our expectations and we could not have been happier with our choice to go with Happy Catering company for our big day!

Taylor · Married on 03/03/2018

Holly and the whole Happy Catering crew worked with us so well and made our rehearsal dinner and our wedding reception a dream! They work with you on budgeting, and taste and can even cater to allergy needs for family members without any issue, and their food was DELICIOUS! I 100% recommend using them for your next event!

• O

Owens · Married on 02/24/2018

Happy Catering is awesome! The food was delicious and beautifully displayed. We keep getting compliments on how good all the food tasted! Holly was so easy to work with also-she made it so easy for us!

The Happy Catering Company 1

Hayley · Married on 01/27/2018

Holly was extremely helpful and attentive to our specific wants. I'd choose them again!

Cherita · Married on 01/27/2018

I'm so glad I chose this vendor for me wedding. Everything was handled very professionally and I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day. My guest thought the food was great!