206 Reviews for The Happy Catering Company

House Liquor (1)
Premium Liquor (1)
Signature Drink (1)
190 The Happy Catering Company Reviews

Happy catering and Holly were so great to work with for our wedding reception. They were accommodating and easy to work with. The food was wonderful!!

Profile Picture Debbie, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Easily my favorite vendor from my wedding. Easy to work with. Very responsive. They think of everything and are as flexible as can be!

Profile Picture Claire, 7/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Events at Haven ADORES Happy Catering! The staff are amazing, and the product is top notch! One of our absolute favorite partners, it is always our pleasure to work with our Happy Catering family.

Profile Picture Monica, 7/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

There are no words. Happy Catering was simply amazing! I can’t thank them enough for the fabulous rehearsal dinner and reception they catered for my daughter's wedding this past weekend. They were so easy to work with, so professional, and accommodating. The food and service was outstanding! So many of the guests went out of their way to comment about the excellent food and service. They absolutely exceeded in expectations in every way. I am forever grateful. Happy Catering definitely gets my highest recommendations!

Profile Picture Jane, 6/16/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Stations, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, American, Italian, Mediterranean, Gluten Free

Happy Catering went above and beyond on our wedding day! I can not say enough good things about Happy Catering or thank them enough! The food was incredible and all our guests said so! Happy had everything perfectly set up when our guest arrived and kept everything filled and clean throughout the reception! All staff is SO wonderful! True professionals that took away wedding stress!

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Happy Catering is the clear choice for catering in the Bham area. They catered our rehearsal dinner and our 5/19 wedding reception and all the food served was fantastic! Our rehearsal dinner was a more traditional dinner, while our reception was heavy hors d'oeuvres and stations, but both were sooo delicious. Their food set-up was beautiful, and all of the service staff was extremely friendly for both events. Our guests raved about how good all the food the whole next day after the wedding! It really is that good! Holly was our point of contact, and she was very timely with responses and flexible with last minute menu changes and guest counts. Happy Catering was one of our first vendor selections and they definitely were a wonderful choice. Make sure you include the bacon and swiss dip on your menu! You won't regret it! :)

Profile Picture Erin, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, American, Cajun, Italian, Mediterranean, Southern

We LOVE Happy Catering! They are such a pleasure to work with and helped to make our wedding day everything we imagined it would be. I wouldn’t change a thing about it! I have had so many people compliment how great the food was and ask who the caterer was. I highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Kyndall, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

The wait staff and bartender were fantastic!!!! The food was delicious and presented beautifully. Holly was, well, so supportive and spot on with her advice! This is the part of my daughters wedding that went off perfectally! I love this company.

Profile Picture Marsha, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Happy did an excellent job! I am still getting compliments on the food! I will recommend Happy to all my friends!

Profile Picture Yvonne, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The food and service were great.

Profile Picture Lacey, 3/31/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We had heard through friends about Happy Catering but had never experienced their service personally before we began planning my wedding. Not only were they flexible and well priced, but their food was top quality! I had guests coming up to me weeks AFTER the wedding saying it was the best wedding food they had ever had!! We were so pleased with Happy Catering!

Profile Picture Katie, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Holly and the team at Happy Catering were so kind and easy to work with. The service and food surpassed all of our expectations and we could not have been happier with our choice to go with Happy Catering company for our big day!

Profile Picture Maggie, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Holly and the whole Happy Catering crew worked with us so well and made our rehearsal dinner and our wedding reception a dream! They work with you on budgeting, and taste and can even cater to allergy needs for family members without any issue, and their food was DELICIOUS! I 100% recommend using them for your next event!

Profile Picture Taylor, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Happy Catering is awesome! The food was delicious and beautifully displayed. We keep getting compliments on how good all the food tasted! Holly was so easy to work with also-she made it so easy for us!

Profile Picture Owens, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Holly was extremely helpful and attentive to our specific wants. I'd choose them again!

Profile Picture Hayley, 1/27/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar

I'm so glad I chose this vendor for me wedding. Everything was handled very professionally and I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day. My guest thought the food was great!

Profile Picture Cherita, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Lactose Free, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated

From the time we first spoke with Holly at Happy Catering, I knew I was working with people who care. Our tasting experience cinched the deal, and from that point, Holly stayed in contact with me, answering every question and attending to every detail. On the day of the wedding, servers arrived early and set up beautiful displays for the food and beverage tables. The food was delicious, and the servers were attentive to my guests and to our needs. We couldn't be happier that we chose Happy Catering!

Profile Picture Donna, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), American, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations

Everyone we met with Happy was very accommodating and pleasant. Very responsive to our questions and addressed changes as needed. Food and service were excellent! Would definitely use them again. Wouldn't take the time to call anyone else!

Profile Picture Jan, 12/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Emails were answered quickly. Food was fantastic. The servers had everything set up on time and were so friendly and professional. I would highly recommend Happy Catering to anyone.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Debra, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The food was amazing & Holly was so great to work with! Would highly recommend for any wedding, party, or event!

Profile Picture Maegan, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Holly, Bill and Robby were great! Holly was very responsive every time I tried to get in touch with her. Happy catered our rehearsal dinner and our wedding reception and the value was great! We trusted Holly and Bill in their recommendations, and then all we had to do was show up and everything was perfect! The bartenders were great with all of our guests, and the wait staff were willing to do whatever we needed them to do. We also added on 100 McDonalds cheeseburgers to be passed out at the end of the reception and Happy took care of heating them, unwrapping them and serving them on silver platters with no additional cost incurred to us. I recommend these friendly folks to anyone!

Profile Picture Cameron, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My husband and I was very impressed with Happy Catering's prices, the amount of food provided, their professionalism, how helpful and kind the Catering staff was, and most of all how awesome the food tasted. My consultant Holly was so helpful. Not only did she make sure we had a good selection of food. Holly provided referrals for other parts of the wedding. We are happy with our decision to choice Happy Catering!

Profile Picture Lashunda, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Happy Catering did a great job for my daughter's wedding reception!! Everyone gave the food a thumbs up--delicious and nicely displayed!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Loved everything about Happy Catering! We worked with Holly and she made planning our reception so easy. She was kind and very knowledgeable and provided assistance with everything from food choices to plate selection. The food display at wedding reception was beautiful and our the food was fabulous! HIGHLY recommend!!!

Profile Picture Angie, 8/19/17, 1 Review