The Happy Catering Company Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Valerie J. Married on 08/29/2021

Great food, excellent service!

We so enjoyed our rehearsal dinner from The Happy Catering Company! Holly was fantastic and so easy to work with. The serve team we had was great, the food was outstanding. Crowd favorites were crispy crab cakes, Gouda Mac n cheese, bang bang chicken and chocolate mousse dessert shooters but everything was very tasty. We highly recommend this great team, a lovely presentation and yummy food!

The Happy Catering Company's reply:

Thank you so much, Valerie! It was such a pleasure to be a part of the rehearsal dinner! You were a joy to plan with! :)
  • Katherine
    Katherine H. Married on 05/15/2021

The Ultimate Wedding Food Experience

With food being one of the most important parts of your wedding to get right, you won't go wrong with Happy Catering! From menu selection over a year out, through the night of the reception, Happy's staff was helpful, friendly and professional. The food options are diverse, and they are skilled at smoothly handling a large crowd while providing an aesthetically-pleasing setup. Our guests have been raving about and complimenting the food repeatedly after the fact. I would use Happy Catering again for any event and would recommend them to others 100%!
    Morgan C. Married on 07/11/2020

Fantastic!!

Happy Catering was so accomodating to us especially with postponing the wedding due to COVID. Holly was so incredibly sweet and responsive to our needs. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how great the food was and the price for what we got was perfect! I highly recommend Happy Catering for any party or wedding needs!
    Jo Ellen R. Married on 05/12/2020

The Happy is the best!!

My son and daughter in law were married in December 2020. They chose The Happy Catering Company and we couldn’t have been more pleased. From the very first meeting, we knew they were in good hands. They listened to what Bradley and Sarah wanted. They also asked them what some of their favorite foods were because their tastes and personalities would be taken into consideration. They also were very open to working within our budget. The food was delicious, it stayed hot, there was more than enough, and the waitstaff serving the food, the cakes, and servicing the bar were friendly and went above and beyond the call of duty to make everything perfect. Thank you, Happy Catering, for making their wedding day perfect!!! I highly recommend the Happy to anyone with catering needs.
    Gina S. Married on 02/08/2020

Absolutely wonderful!!

Holly and the team did a great job. Paying close attention to detail and making our daughter’s day the most amazing.
    Everyone loved the food!!!
    Thank you all!
  • Claire
    Claire W. Married on 12/22/2019

Food That Won’t Disappoint!

Happy is hands down the BEST caterer I’ve ever worked with! The taste test was absolutely incredible and the food at the wedding tasted exactly how the first taste test did. Holly was a gem to work with. She responded to emails quickly, helped me make decisions, and was just so easy to work with. Everyone we met at Happy made us feel like part of their family! The flip from the ceremony to the reception was so fast. Literally 15 minutes and it looked amazing! I highly highly recommend Happy Catering for any function!

The Happy Catering Company's reply:

Thank you so much, Claire!! You guys were such a joy to work with and we were honored to be a part of your wedding day!! Thank you for having us on your team! ;-) Wishing you guys all the best!!
    ~ Holly
  • Kitty
    Kitty Married on 11/15/2019

Tasty family friendly food

I had the most contact with Holly. And as a new and overwhelmed bride, she put my mind at ease with her patience. She even made sure to help me choose a menu with would be kid friendly, as I have a lot of sweet kiddos that attended the wedding.
    My whole experience with Happy Catering was amazing. From the sweet staff at the office, to the staff members that worked the event. They were all so nice and professional. And the food was amazing. Good thing I have left overs!

The Happy Catering Company's reply:

Thank you so much, Kitty!! We had so much fun working with you! It was an honor to be a part of your day! Wishing you guys all the best!!
    ~ Holly
  • Michael
    Michael Married on 10/12/2019

Great Food and Great People!

Happy Catering was so easy to work with! They were professional, prompt, and got us everything we needed. Staying in constant communication to make sure we had plenty of food for our big day was something they excelled at. I'm glad we went with them as the delicious food was integral to our wedding day!

The Happy Catering Company's reply:

Thank you so much, Michael! We were honored to be a part of your special day and so appreciate your kind words! Wishing you guys all the best!
  • Brooke
    Brooke P. Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful Job

The Happy Catering Company did an outstanding job catering my wedding and providing bar services. I purchased their cheese and fruit display to have during cocktail hour and their fajita bar action station for the main course. Their presentation was beautiful and the food was delicious. The Happy Catering Company was extremely easy and flexible to work with from day one. Holly was a joy to communicate with and she strived to meet my wedding day needs. I will definitely use Happy for all of my future catering needs.
    Geri W. Married on 08/10/2019

Awesome food and service

We hired Happy Catering Co. for our daughter's wedding. From the very beginning, we felt special; they set up a private meal for us to try the menu and it was great. Holly was responsive, friendly, and helpful every time I reached out to them. When it came to the wedding, the reception ran extremely smooth and the food was GREAT. Many of the guests commented on how good it was. Also, the staff and servers that worked the reception were all smiling and friendly. I highly recommend this catering company for any type of event.

The Happy Catering Company's reply:

Thank you so much, Geri! We were honored to be a part of the special day and so appreciate your kind words! Wishing you and your family all the best!
    Christine Married on 08/03/2019

Best catering experience!

I have worked in catering and food service the past few years so I had fairly high expectations of food quality and service. Holly and the entire Happy Catering team put on an exceptional show during the entire planning process and wedding, even helping to serve our outside desserts we had brought on plates of their own. Our wedding guests are still complimenting our dinner buffet and we are always quick to mention that it was Happy Catering who did it! They are extremely responsive to emails and requests during the planning process and are very professional when it comes to budgeting and expectations. I was never afraid to voice my opinions and ask what they'd suggest because I trusted them completely. I would highly recommend them!
  • Mizznesha
    Quanesha R. Married on 08/03/2019

I recommend Happy Catering To anyone who is getting married and from birmingham in the near future!!

We want to express our gratitude towards you on on special day 8.3.19! Great food! I did think the Gouda Mac and Cheese was a little over cooked but over all it was good!!
    Destiny S. Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing, Awesome, & Stress Free

The food is amazing, the people are awesome, & the process is so easy going! Planning my wedding was so stressful but Happy Catering made choosing my food so simple & I’m so grateful for that.
    Luanne Married on 06/26/2019

Best caterer in town!

Happy Catering did the food for our daughter's wedding reception. All the food was delicious and presented beautifully. The staff was attentive and responsive to all requests we made.
    Caitlin Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing experience

We worked with Happy Catering for my wedding reception and had a fantastic experience! Not only did our guests share with us that they loved the food, but Happy Catering went above and beyond in areas of communication, organization and friendliness! It is apparent that they work hard to personalize the experience for their individual clients! Highly recommend!
    Madison T. Married on 06/15/2019

It was an amazing experience to work with them

I would not have wanted anyone else to cater our wedding!! Everyone complemented how amazing the food was and how they wanted to go back and get more.
  • Staci
    Staci Married on 06/15/2019

Professional and Great to Work With

I trusted them to cater my daughter's wedding reception, and they did not disappoint...professional in every way and presented the food beautifully.
    Madison M. Married on 06/15/2019

Best Ever!

Happy Catering exceeded our expectations! They provided the catering for our wedding reception and I could not have been more pleased. The staff was so friendly and the food was wonderful! We are so thankful we hired them and had them as part of our wedding!!
  • wanda
    Wanda Married on 06/08/2019

Beyond my expectations

Happy Catering did a fantastic job at our reception. The set up was beautiful. The food was great. The Ice Cream bar was a hit. Holly was easy to work with. I would use them again in a minute. I had many compliments on the food. The staff were courteous and efficient. You will not be disappointed.
  • Sheena
    Sheena D. Married on 06/08/2019

Would totally recommend

They were awesome to work with. Very responsive, willing to work with your budget and adjust things based on your needs. And everyone loved the food. Our easiest and best vendor.
    Julia M. Married on 05/18/2019

The perfect wedding caterer!

Happy Catering was so great to work with--plus the food is absolutely amazing! The swiss bacon dip and the mac and cheese bar were a huge hit at our wedding. All of the servers at the event were helpful and accommodating, and they packed us up a huge to-go bag to eat later that night since we didn't get a chance to eat at our wedding! Throughout the process, Happy was communicative and very easy to work with. They are also just great people! I would highly recommend them.
    Ashley S. Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing food and service

Everything was so beautiful and tasted so great! I highly recommend them :)
  • Shannon
    Shannon Married on 03/02/2019

Best Food Ever

We LOVED our Happy Catering food and so did our guests. Two months later people are still raving about it! The price was more than reasonable and I love that we were able to supply our own bar- but use their bartenders. I highly encourage using them for ANY event!
    Kitty A. Married on 01/04/2019

Outstanding Experience!

We worked with Holly, who was professional, friendly, and courteous. Responses were prompt and the FOOD WAS DELICIOUS! She showed flexibility in providing options that were made without gluten, and some without dairy for those of our Rehearsal Dinner guests who had dietary restrictions. We were EXTREMELY PLEASED with the contact, the tasting, the people who brought and served the food and cleaned up, and, the food quality and quantity for the price. Well worth every penny! And the venue was outside of Birmingham (which some caterers wouldn't do). The whole experience was 6 out of 5 stars.
  • Vivian
    Vivian Married on 09/29/2018

Catered to our needs

The Happy Catering Company delivers. I was familiar with them from corporate events and when I got engaged, there was no question in my mind who would cater it.
    Great menus, great advice, great food, great set up, great service, great people.