The Hall on Dragon Reviews

1 User photo

The Hall on Dragon 1

Darlynncia Drew · Married on 08/05/2019

Senior Prom 2019

The Class of 2019 of DeSoto High held there senior prom at the Hall on Dragon this past Saturday , it was amazing. The staff was very professional and helpful every step of the way! With the help of the staff we had a very successful Prom night! Thanks you to the staff at the Hall on Dragon !!!

Sent on 05/08/2019

The Hall on Dragon's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! The Hall on Dragon and CN Catering are truly grateful to have the opportunity to work with you and your team. We look forward to many more events in the future!
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/27/2018

Modern, Chic Venue

My husband and I had our wedding at the Hall on Dragon, and it was absolutely fabulous. Patty and her team did an incredible job-- from the food to the service, everything was executed perfectly.

The food: We chose to do stations-- Prime Rib, Chicken Proscuitto, Mac & Cheese, and Tacos. If you asked me to pick my favorite, I couldn't do it. Everything was soooo good! I'm getting hungry just talking about it.

The venue: the event space is the perfect location for a bride that wants a modern, classic venue. All of the decor, fixtures, crown molding are absolutely stunning and you can see the detail that went into crafting the perfect venue.

I'd recommend the Hall on Dragon to any couple looking for an elegant, chic venue to host their wedding.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Amy · Married on 07/28/2018

We hosted our wedding reception at the Hall on Dragon, and absolutely loved it! The food, service and their vendors are great. I highly recommend using the Hall on Dragon for your wedding or event!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Charmaine · event on 04/13/2018

The staff was wonderful to work with. Very accommdating! Macie is AWESOME!

Sent on 04/22/2018
  • I

Idelisa · event on 04/04/2018

We held our Kick Off event at The Hall on Dragon this year and it delivered on so many levels. We received so many compliments on the gorgeous venue, and the delicious bites served. The bar team quickly jumped on board with our signature drinks. The furniture addition to the event was great value for the rental fees. The staff was exceptional to work with. We really appreciate all of Patty and Makesha's help for making this a successful event for our organization.

Sent on 04/25/2018

Sara · Married on 02/23/2018

We absolutely loved having our wedding at the Hall on Dragon. We went and saw the Hall even before it was finished and we saw what they were planning to do and we just got so excited and booked it. After they finished construction, it exceeded my expectations. We did both our ceremony and reception at the Hall and i would suggest that because its so convenient to have everything there in one place. The ceremony room is beautiful. It fits alot of people and because of the architectural details it doesnt need alot of decorations. The reception area is stunning. Big bright and so comfortable. With the Hall on Dragon comes CN Catering which is the best food and service you could ask for in Dallas. I think the best decision i made was picking the Hall for our wedding. I am absolutely thrilled with my experience and would recommend the Hall and CN to everyone.

Sent on 03/13/2018

Scott · Married on 11/11/2017

WOW WOW WOW The venue was gorgeous. We have worked with Lance and David from CN catering in the past and they were the first people we called when we were looking for a venue. They told us about a new space and we signed them pre construction and we are so happy we did!! We feel very special to be the first wedding at The Hall On Dragon. The location was perfect, the food(as usual) was excellent. The way the ceremony suite and reception hall flow into each other was seamless. We cannot say enough good things about this venue and this catering company. David was quick with responses during the planning process, and day of was right there to handle anything (though everything went as planned). We had 360 guests so they can accommodate large weddings. We would recommend Lance and David to everyone I️ know. We would recommend CN catering for any event (just go to their tastings and you will see they are head and shoulders better than other companies out there. They have other event spaces sprinkled around downtown and the surrounding areas that are all amazing as well. We HIGHLY recommend the Hall on Dragon and CN catering. They delivered. A++.

Sent on 11/17/2017