The Hacienda Reviews

The Hacienda 3
The Hacienda 4
The Hacienda 5

Brittany · Married on 10/05/2013

Absolutely PERFECT dream wedding. With like zero work on my end. Thank you so much Hacienda! Wish I could do it again!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Molly · Married on 07/13/2013

I fell in love with the venue from the first time I saw it, and the professionalism and quality of service from all of the staff really won me over. Our wedding was perfect. The multiple corrdinators took care of every detail and promptly answered all questions, as they arose. From the aura, to the food, to the absolutely beauty of The Hacienda, my husband and I were thoroughly impressed with the outcome of our wedding.

Sent on 07/22/2013

Angela · Married on 06/16/2013

Our wedding was so perfect in every way! I think I am one of the luckiest brides and somehow got the best vendors and especially the best venue that I could have ever imagined! The Hacienda specializes in weddings, so they know exactly what works; but believe me, you won’t get a cookie cutter wedding. They basically do the big details for you and they work with you on certain aspects of the wedding and you adding the little finishing touches. Some of their rules might be a little restrictive for some brides, but it was exactly what I wanted. I wanted as little stress and worry as possible. Everyone we dealt with at the Hacienda was helpful and answered every single question we had prior to the wedding.
    On the day of, they set up our favor table, sign in table, table numbers, cake and whatever else… exactly as I asked them to. The day of coordinators that the venue provides, took care of everything! I didn’t have to think about anything at all. They do all of it for you! In regards to the food, I didn’t have much time to eat, but I tried a bite of every single thing and it was AMAZING! Also, the cake (spiced Viennese carrot cake) they make is to die for!
    Honestly, I never imagined having a wedding where I’d have people coming up to tell us that it was the “best wedding they had ever been to” or the “best wedding food they ever had” or it was “the best venue they’ve seen”… etc. The Hacienda made it all possible. They made our day so magical and so memorable!!! Thank you!

Sent on 06/19/2013

Cindy · Married on 06/02/2013

We had our Sunday Brunch Wedding here on June 2nd, 2013 and the Hacienda exceeded all of our expectations. They were wonderful, friendly, professional......I could go on and on!!! Everything was perfect!!. The venue was beautiful, the food was amazing and the staff was the best. I couldn't think of a better or more beautiful location to have a wedding than the Hacienda. Our coordinators were wonderful and I didn't worry about a single thing. They took care of everything and whenever I had a question they were always available to answer. Thank you Hacienda for making our wedding so amazing and beautiful and the best day ever!!!! - Cindy and Zeke <3

Sent on 08/20/2013

J · Married on 10/07/2012

We truly had a wonderful experience at The Hacienda. From beginning to end, they really made us feel special, everyone there was friendly and helpful. For a busy couple, that worked long hours, this venue and all it had to offer was perfect for us. On our wedding day, our coordinators, Christin and Art were great and kept us on track. Christin especially stood out to me because she was always smiling, always keeping us in check for time and the evening's events were so seamless. The Taos room where we had our reception was also fantastic, it was very romantic and the room was warm and inviting. All of our guests complimented our venue as it was a unique place for a reception. Everyone also enjoyed the food and wedding cake, it was all very delicious. This place will always be special to us! Thank you Hacienda!

Sent on 10/26/2012

Nicole · Married on 07/14/2012

Amazing, gorgeous venue, totally reasonable price, everything was organized and ready to go

Sent on 07/20/2012
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 05/27/2012

LOVED the Hacienda! and the Staff!! Everything was set up beautifully, the food was great, the spiced carrot cake was Amazing! (I hadnt liked carrot cake until theres) The whole day was a success and went smoothly. I definatly reccommed this place! I loved that when we first went to tour it, they were having an event for the Bulldog Rescue Foundation and that we got a glass of champagne while looking around. Nothing but good things to say for this Venue.

Sent on 11/27/2012

Kimberlie · Married on 05/26/2012

We had our wedding at the Hacienda. It was an amazing event and went perfectly. The coordinators were amazing and kept us relaxed. I loved the venue and its historical aspect. I didn't have to add any decorations. You get amazing service for a small price. I look forward to future visits for dinner and other events!

Sent on 06/26/2012

Pam · Married on 04/27/2012

OMG...the Hacienda provided the backdrop for the PERFECT wedding. The coordinators, waiters and bar staff were AMAZING. They all made my daughters wedding day a dream come true that was everything a mother could want for her daughter. Beauty, Charm...everything went like clockwork.

This is the #1 place for a wedding in Southern California.

Sent on 05/05/2012

Vanessa · Married on 03/24/2012

This Spanish style venue was everything we could have dreamed of. The wedding cake is to die for!

Sent on 03/28/2012

carrie · Married on 11/11/2011

An absolutely magical evening! Art and Leann (sp?) were our wedding coordinators and they were very accommodating. Every detail was completed to perfection. The venue is gorgeous and all our guests raved about the romantic setting and food. Many guests commented about the tenderness of the chicken and the GREAT mashed potatoes. The carrot cake wedding cake was a hit also and looked fantastic in the cake gazebo decorated with twinkly lights. The sweetheart table was decorated with fresh roses and each guest table included an elegant orchid. We were fortunate enough to not have rain which caused us some concern since we had the outdoor courtyard. During that week we contacted The Hacienda and they had all details under control for plan "B" if needed. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue for a wedding, rehearsal dinner, holiday party, etc. We married one week ago (11-11-11) and are still reliving those special moments. Thank you Art! Thank you Leann! Thank you The Hacienda! You made our special day just perfect !! !! !!

Sent on 11/18/2011

Lena · Married on 10/21/2011

The Hacienda was fabulous! Last year we had attended an Open House to check it out. We loved what we saw and booked our wedding. It was the only venue that we saw. It was everything we wanted.

Working with the Staff (coordinators are wonderful) was seemless. Anytime I had questions, there was always someone there to help. They handled it all. The rehearsal was great and the wedding was even better.

All my guests loved the venue and complimented it's beauty. The food was great (we had the Southwest Buffet) and the cake was super yummy (carrot, my husband's favorite).

If you really want to get a great value for your money, check out the Hacienda. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Sent on 10/26/2011
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 09/10/2011

The Hacienda made the whole wedding planning process SUPER easy! Working full-time while going to school full-time does not make planning a wedding on top of that easy, but the Hacienda really helps you out a lot! The coordinators are great and the venue is beautiful!!! You won't regret it!

Sent on 09/27/2011

Hillary · Married on 09/04/2011

We loved our venue!!! It was so magical....So many of our guest commemted that it had the most romantic atmosphere!!The staff is beyond amazing!!!! Helpful, friendly and really know what there doing! The food was amazing (southwest buffet) the cake was delicious (carrot)! I couldnt have asked for a better venue or a better wedding! I would recommend this place to any bride!! It was the best decision I made!! They make everything so easy and they are so affordable especially for what they provide!! Best venue ever!!!!! Thank you to the hacienda for making my day so special and unforgettable!!!

Sent on 09/14/2011

Marcieanna · Married on 08/28/2011

PERFECT! That is how I would describe my experience with The Hacienda...from the planning process to the wedding itself. When I was searching for a venue and found The Hacienda, a lot of comments I had read about it were mostly positive, but the one negative was they weren't flexible enough. I understand brides dream of this day and what their colors will be, flowers, etc., but what I appreciated most about the restrictions is that the venue is up front about it. Now that I've had my wedding there, quite frankly I think it works to the benefit of the bride and groom that the Hacienda does things their way to ensure that things go off without any snags. I preferred not having too many options because both my husband and I are workaholics and didn't have time for the details. But to my surprise, we actually had more options than they led on - we could choose flavors of cake, the design of the cake, the linens we want even though the selection is slim. Also, the Hacienda was flexible with our rehearsal day because we couldn't do the weekday. As long as they did not have an event the day before the wedding, we were able to have our rehearsal then. And if we wanted, we could have chosen our own florist, but why spend that extra money when the Hacienda provides nice flowers and centerpieces. I loved my orchid centerpieces - those things are damn expensive if I did it on my own. And so, we left everything in the hands of The Hacienda and they were entirely competent. I trusted them because they wrote down every detail, and I mean down to how many little votives I wanted on the table- and I mentioned that in passing while we were taking a tour of the place! The coordinator did not even have a pen in her hand to jot the note down. But when I was sent the contract a few weeks later, that little detail was on there and day of my wedding, sure enough I had my votive candles. They did not miss a thing. They provided the stuff I just didn't want to buy, too, like the unity candles, the cake knife and serving kit, the cake top...and at no extra cost.

And I'll be honest, for the low rate we paid I did not have SUPER HIGH expectations. I thought we were going to get what we paid for- beautiful but not elegant, and decent food, but not great. But The Hacienda exceeded my expectations. It was elegant, it was classy. The decor was far more beautiful the day of than I imagined. Seriously, for the price The Hacienda charges, it is a STEAL. The food is excellent (far better than the cuisine I've had at $50K-100K weddings)!!!! I was really nervous it would just be OK, because we were not able to taste our actual menu choices. They allow you to taste their food, but not what is actually on the menu for sit down dinners. But again, I was pleasantly surprised. We are foodies, and trust me, my filet mignon and my husband's Brandy and Apricot Chicken were to die for. Oh, and those scrumptuous mashed potatoes. OMG and the bread rolls! People couldn't stop talking about them!! And it was awesome to have the free flowing alcohol. It is what every couple wants and can barely afford- that was great! The bartender rocked it, and the coordinators the day of were on TOP of EVERYTHING. The cake was gorgeous and DELICIOUS, another food item people still are raving about.

If there is anything I could change, it would be the sign for The Hacienda that is on 17th Street. It is so dated and it makes the venue look cheap from the exterior. I was very embarrassed and apologetic to my guests in advance for the "location" and I said for them not to judge by the sign or the exterior. But everyone's reaction after the wedding was..."that place was amazing", "such a great find", "I loved that everything was available right there", "what a beautiful place!" In conclusion, we have had nothing but great reviews from our guests and I want to thank the Hacienda for giving to us the most perfect wedding!!!

Sent on 09/20/2011

Leslie · Married on 06/04/2011

LOVED the Hacienda! Where do I begin? Obviously, it was beautiful. But the staff there was also SO fantastic. All through my wedding, I felt like a wedding coordinator was always easy to find and so responsive to anything I needed. And they were really helpful, answering all my questions before the wedding too.
    And nothing could be more simple than a wedding at the Hacienda. They are so well organized. My wedding wasn't crazy or hectic (apart from, perhaps, the flower girls and ring bearer :) ), because the staff had everything under control.
    Dinner was delicious -- and served quickly. (Who wants to wait and watch other tables eat?!) The cake was delicious. And I didn't pick out my own centerpieces; I just trusted the Hacienda to have something beautiful, and they did -- orchids!
    Loved it. Loved everything!

Sent on 07/07/2011
  • BLESSEDBRIDE

KRISTEN · Married on 04/30/2011

The hacienda was the perfect place to have my wedding. The staff was very professional and was very on top of things during the ceremony and reception. The Casa Courtyard was absolutely breathtaking during the day and at night. It was the perfect backdrop for my pictures. I didn't have to stress about anything because the Hacienda took care of it all. I'm so grateful for the staff at the Hacienda for helping to make my wedding day one of the best days of my entire life!

Sent on 05/12/2011

megan · Married on 04/18/2011

The staff of coordinators were super friendly and helpful, our wedding came out better then i could have imagined, and it was all thanks to these wonderful, hardworking people. As a bride on a budget, I was shocked at everything that was included, and they made everything so much easier then it would have been had I had to plan all those little nit picky details.

Sent on 04/27/2011
  • TINA

TINA · Married on 03/26/2011

Perfect! I am so happy that we choose to have our wedding at The Hacienda! From start to finsih the staff was always there to help with whatever we needed. Anytime I had a question I could just pick up the phone and call and whoever answered the phone always had an answer for me. It is an all inclusive package which takes a lot of pressure off of you during the planning process. I choose to have my own florist and get my own linens and The Hacienda worked well with all of my vendors. Everything went so smoothly on my wedding day. They really have it together at The Hacienda, not to mention it is such a beautiful place you must see it in person the website doesn't do it justice! I was so happy and stress free on my wedding day and I thank the Hacienda for that! It was just perfect!

Sent on 04/18/2011

Laurie · Married on 11/13/2010

Hacienda, had an open house over a year before my wedding date, do I could choose any date really. Also, the open house allowed you to get a discount on their services for booking early. They are the caterers and cake makers, wonderful. It takes the stress off having to find those people, too. The food was delicious, my (now) husband wishes we could have taken that food home to enjoy later, me too. They also gave us recommendations for other vendors, who in turn gave you discounts for booking early. They were the best site that I could have imagined, thank you Kristen and team!

Sent on 11/20/2010

Kimberly · Married on 11/06/2010

We were looking at several different venues for our wedding until we found the Hacienda. I can't say enough about the Hacienda!!! They were so organized and pleasant to work with, they took care of everything. On our wedding day, we did not have to worry about anything. The Hacienda was so affordable. When we compared what was included with the Hacienda to the other venues, it was clear they were the best choice. We just recently got our wedding photos back from our photographer and they are so beautiful! The setting and atmosphere at the Hacienda is the best!

Sent on 11/26/2010

Ayde · Married on 10/09/2010

Claudia did an amazing job at managing my wedding, will keep visiting the location.

Sent on 01/25/2011

vanessa · Married on 10/02/2010

Amazing...two wedding cordinators, everything included. This place is beautiful. They were great to work with and did it all...cake, food, flowers, everything I had no worries and would pick them again.

Sent on 10/20/2010

Megan · Married on 06/12/2010

The Hacienda is truly a diamond in the rough! The staff is amazing, the setting is amazing, the food is amazing! So much is included, it really made wedding planning easy. I can't rave enough about this place, all my guests were blown away by everything, and I just honestly had the best wedding day I could have ever imagined!!!

Sent on 06/24/2010

paige · Married on 04/10/2010

I absolutely recommend The Hacienda to everyone! Our wedding was perfect and went so smoothly. I loved our two coordinators that were provided on the day of. They took such good care of us. The property is so beautiful and must be seen in person to really grasp all that it has to offer. I have wonderful pictures to prove it! They have great food, ambiance and staff. They provide so much in their package it's hard to list it all. I really liked that they included the cake (super yummy carrot cake!) and the ceremony music (pianist) and he was awesome! Another perk, it was nice not having to worry about getting guests from the ceremony site to the reception site too. Having it all in one location made the day much less stressful. Our family and friends keep saying its the best wedding they have ever been too!

Sent on 05/26/2010