The Hacienda Reviews

The Hacienda 3
The Hacienda 4
The Hacienda 5

Josette · Married on 11/05/2017

The Hacienda delivered on every level and aspect of an all-inclusive venue especially for our wedding day on Nov 5th 2017! If you have not been to The Hacienda, we highly recommend a site visit for Sunday Bruch to start. Not only do the grounds/facility look amazing, the people and management are what makes this place FIRST-CLASS. The endless compliments from our friends and family speak for themselves. As the bride and groom, we were confident that we picked the ‘right’ place to tie-the-knot, but once we returned from our honeymoon and still hear the compliments come pouring in, we are positive The Hacienda exceeded every expectation. From the attention from LeAnne during our first consultation, to the numerous requests and phone calls leading to the wedding day with staff, we felt confident the whole time that we were in good hands. The process and planning is all done in-house and everyone works as team to make sure all details are handled. Our wedding coordinators at our rehearsal took diligent notes and even handled last minute changes. The day of the wedding, we moved through the day like a new king and queen due to the tireless and absolutely professional wedding coordinator (Christian), decorators, keyboardist, staff, servers, bartender, chefs and manager. Let’s not forget to mention the delicious food and cake. Art, the manager, was an exceptional host. He was so warm and kind from the moment we entered the property. He went well above and beyond by asking if we enjoyed our evening and needed anything. After a few requests, he eagerly obliged, by hunting down one of our lost items and packing up a couple extra pieces of wedding cake since we never got a chance to eat it. The Hacienda maintains a high quality that is unmatched. With the unwavering attention to bringing a superior service and experience, this place absolutely entitled to the accolades and awards. We will be sure to make it to Sunday Brunch for our anniversaries and recommend to others.

Sent on 01/13/2018
  • Chris

Chris · Married on 10/22/2017

My Wife and I got married Here on Sunday evening on 10/22/2017 :) All of our guests , My Wife and I LOVED THE HACIENDA! . Very professional , and The Hacienda is so Beautiful. The Food very Delicous and all the staff very helpful and kind . We want to Thank everyone at the Hacienda and Lee Ann for helping us out since the get go :) You guys never rushed us and always had the extra time to answer our questions and also gave us great advice for our wedding :) Thank You all so much !! 10 stars ! Also Leo the cat so adorable :) from Chris and Leo :)

Sent on 11/12/2017

Aly · Married on 09/15/2017

The hacienda could not have been more perfect for our wedding. The team was incredibly responsive, aided to my every need and set everything up the day of exactly as I pictured it. They were helpful with planning ideas, honest when the bride wanted to do something different and straight forward when it came to the cost of things. Thank you so much, our wedding was incredible!

The Hacienda 6
    The Hacienda 7
    The Hacienda 8
    The Hacienda 9
    The Hacienda 10
    Sent on 09/29/2017

Astrid · Married on 08/11/2017

It was worth every penny. Very happy with their service and list of vendors. Great staff! Our wedding was perfect thanks to the Hacienda coordinators.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Nicole · Married on 06/02/2017

The staff was outstanding. They were always available to answer my questions, concerns etc in planning our wedding, they are extremely knowledgeable and courteous. The venue is awesome at nighttime. The cake is outstanding. Everything was perfect on our wedding night. I can't enough compliments for The Hacienda!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Joe · Married on 05/28/2017

My wife and I recently had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Hacienda and couldn’t have been happier with our experience. We first visited the venue at one of their open house nights, which I would highly recommend to couples interested in using the Hacienda for their wedding venue -- it gave us a chance to meet some of the staff and also see how the venue looks at night, decorated as if for a wedding. The staff, especially our coordinators Art and Christin, were exceptionally friendly, professional, and organized. Throughout the planning process they did everything possible to make things stress-free for us, and on the day of the wedding they kept the program and other vendors on schedule. The venue itself is beautiful and the Hacienda provides much of what you need, which helps keep planning simple. We were very happy with our experience with the Hacienda and would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 06/08/2017

Christina · Married on 05/28/2017

The Hacienda offered everything my husband and I could have hoped for our wedding on 5/28/17. We were amazed at the beauty of the venue, a garden oasis in the middle of Santa Ana. Lush greenery, golden lights throughout the property, and white canopies give off a very romantic feel. The multiple wedding coordinators were so helpful and quick to respond to emails. Our specific day-of-coordinators Art and Christin were a joy to work with and they made sure we were fed and had drinks (margaritas are awesome!) throughout the night. The coordinators set up our decorations for our sweetheart and welcome tables even better than we had planned. Our wedding guests had a wonderful time and gushed about the delicious taco/enchilada buffet, wedding carrot cake, and strong drinks. This all-inclusive wedding venue is a hidden gem in Orange County that made our wedding so special. Thank you Hacienda!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Vicki · Married on 03/18/2017

Before discovering the Hacienda, we had spent hours scouring the internet for a venue that fit our style, budget, and location. After our first visit, we were completely in love with the place. We were given a meal voucher to come and taste the food before making a decision. My fiance and I had the best dinner (we tried the Salmon) and the ambiance felt very romantic and relaxing. After that second visit, we knew we made the right choice. Throughout the entire planning process, the Hacienda was very responsive to our questions and helped make planning way less stressful. Because they've done so many weddings, they already have checklists to walk you through every step and detail. I especially loved the fact that I didn't need to hire a separate vendor for food, a cake, or table/chair rentals. Everything was included! I didn't even need a florist because the venue was already lush with greenery. They even included orchid flowers on each table, flowers for our cake and sweetheart table! I really don't think we could've gotten through our wedding day without our amazing coordinators! The day of any wedding is always hectic, and they were even awesome enough to help me print my vows before the ceremony. When I arrived, everything was already set up just the way I pictured it. The coordinators even helped me set up a tea ceremony table, with red table linens, and a hot water kettle! Throughout the evening, our coordinators were excellent with communication to let us know when we needed to skip to the next activity. They helped us round everyone up and notified us when we needed extra time with certain vendors. Many of our guests complimented us on how beautiful the wedding and venue was. We were so happy with our choice to book this place and would highly recommend to anyone!

TIP: The dates do fill up really quickly, especially on Saturday nights, so please make sure that's the first thing you check!
    TIP: They also serve a delicious brunch on Sundays!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Rachael · Married on 02/19/2017

We recently had our wedding at the Hacienda and it was amazing. I'm not the type of girl who has grown up dreaming about planning a wedding so finding the Hacienda with their all inclusive options was such a savior. Even with being an all inclusive they offer so many options for table settings, set up, menu, etc.

All of the employees were extremely easy to work with. The day of coordinators were absolutely fantastic. We literally could not have asked for more. The best part is two day of coordinators are included in any package.

The Hacienda is a beautiful hidden gem. We loved it and received so many compliments from our guests regarding the overall beauty of the venue and their amazing food (we had the southwestern buffet, can't go wrong there). Do not hesitate in booking the Hacienda. The value is incredible for the amazing ambience, wonderful staff and delicious food.

Sent on 03/19/2017

Jennifer · Married on 02/19/2017

I had an amazing experience at the Hacienda and am so glad that my husband and I choose this venue for our special day. There are so many great things to say but I will point out the most important for me:

The staff is amazing! They have this down to a science, I did not have to worry about anything as the wedding coordinators are so organized and really know what they are doing. I worked with Leann the most and she was with me every step of the way making sure we had everything we needed. I never had to ask for anything, My husband and called her a ninja because she was always right there making sure we ate and had a drink throughout all of the many things you have to do as a bride and groom during the reception. The servers and bartender were amazing as well.

Price, for everything that was included at the Hacienda the price was very reasonable and worth every penny spent.

Grounds, the venue is just is just beautiful! No need to overdue it with floral, there is so much already on the grounds.

Lastly, the Hacienda is not just a wedding venue, you can have lunch and dinner on thursdays and also Sunday brunch. My husband and I love that we can go back on anniversaries and special occasions to enjoy a meal because the food is very good, all of my guests are still saying how much they enjoyed the food.

Sent on 04/12/2017

Joshua · Married on 02/18/2017

Great hidden gem in the heart of Santa Ana. The venue was fantastic and the staff very accommodating and helpful. Our original ceremony site cancelled our reservations two days before the wedding due to the rain, fortunately The Hacienda saved the day and we're truly thankful for their willingness to host our special day. In addition, we dined at the restaurant for our rehearsal walk and wow amazing food and Ohhh those Margaritas (The best I've ever tasted). If you're seeking a venue I would encourage you to give The Hacienda a chance to host your event.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Brittany · Married on 02/11/2017

Our event was magical. Guests were amazed at the beauty, atmosphere, food, and even the efficiency of the wedding. Things ran smoothly, and there was never a lull. The staff could not have been more accommodating. The Hacienda venue provides a way to have an outdoor/garden feel even when you are on the inside. Salads were gorgeous. Southwest buffet was beautiful to look at and delicious. Striking photo ops abound. Communication throughout the planning stages was outstanding. There is not a think we would have changed.

Sent on 02/24/2017

Rose · Married on 01/27/2017

I had my wedding here last week and I have no bad things to say about it at all! My husband and I are super low maintenance people and the thought of planning a wedding just is so stressful to me. The hacienda is all inclusive so they basically do everything for you. It honestly was the easiest process and on top of that the venue was BEAUTIFUL! Definitely worth the price, I felt like we had a million dollar wedding, but at an affordable price. The food was great, the staff was great, it really couldn't have been better. Thanks for making my wedding so perfect and easy!

Sent on 02/05/2017

Kelly · Married on 01/06/2017

My husband and I LOVED the Hacienda. Everyone was so wonderful and our wedding was flawless. My family and friends are all telling me how perfect the venue was and how magical it all was. I really recommend this venue.

Sent on 01/25/2017

Katie · Married on 12/09/2016

I can not rave enough about this venue. A woman at work told me about this place, she got married there about 15 years ago. I looked it up and saw everything they provide in one package and thought that it might be pricey, after all they provide EVERYTHING! We were so surprised when we walked in and saw how beautiful it was. The Hacienda is over 100 years old! And the price was amazing! We got married in the off season, had the southwestern buffett and had about 100 people, and it was priced less than $10,000!!!! I was looking at venues that started at that price, and it would just be for the space! All of the coordinators were very professional and friendly, I felt welcomed and taken care of. The planning process was so easy as well. The year leading up to the wedding, people kept asking me how planning was going and all I could answer was “It’s done, there is nothing left to do!” For a DJ, they gave me a list of 10 DJs to choose from, which took the stress away from having to look for one. The DJ I ended up with, American Mobile Music, worked with the staff so many times, that they worked seamlessly together to bring a fun and exciting wedding. At the end of the day, I was not stressed out, enjoyed myself and it was the best wedding I could have hoped for. I absolutely recommend The Hacienda for anyone and please please please look there first.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Michael · Married on 11/04/2016

The Hacienda is a must visit for brunch or anyone planning a wedding. My wife and I just got married here and we were blown away. Our guests have not stopped talking about how beautiful the place was and how much they enjoyed the food. Christin and Art took care of our every need and made our day worry free and special.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Lyrva · Married on 09/25/2016

I feel so lucky to have found this venue because it was everything I was looking for and more. The setting has a romantic vintage rustic feel. Everything about the venue is beautiful from the historic building itself to the lush plants and flowers, the decor, the fountain (so many gorgeous options for photo opps). There were so many things that sold me. First, almost everything is included: linen, some fresh flowers, cake, some alcohol, day of coordinators, and ceremony music. Second, there is no booking fee so it's a phenomenal value because everything I just mentioned is included in your plate cost (and the food is yummy). Third, the service is amazing. From our first consultation all the way through to our wedding day everyone that we encountered was such a pleasure to work with. The serving staff the day of was so attentive to us and our guests. Fourth, the venue is very accommodating to requests (as long as they are reasonable of course). Last, we really LOVED that they had a Sunday brunch reception as an option. It's not for everyone but it just made sense for us. Im so happy with our decision to have our wedding with The Hacienda and am looking forward to returning to celebrate our anniversaries.

Sent on 10/02/2016

Theresa · Married on 09/02/2016

I loved The Hacienda, it was everything I could have ever dreamed of. I would do it all over again if I had to. Christin was amazing! Thank you Christin for your hard word and making us feel so special you are very organized and such a great listener!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Gwen · Married on 08/21/2016

The Hacienda was EXACTLY what my husband and I were looking in a venue! We wanted something different, that felt warm and inviting, offered delicious food, great hospitality, and on top of everything a beautiful and romantic venue. From the moment we walked into our initial tour, we knew we had found the venue. The Hacienda was the first and only venue we toured! The coordinators were always a phone call or an email away to help with the many questions that I had. I loved the fact that everything was included in the price. This minimized the potential stress that we would have faced if we had coordinate all of the details The Hacienda took care of. We bought personal details such as family pictures, a candy bar, and party favors a day before our event, and the coordinators were so thoughtful in including our items with their decor. Our guest were highly impressed with venue, and kept complimenting how comfortable, and beautiful everything was. My husband and I will forever be grateful for all the hardwork The Hacienda provided. A special thanks to Art and to Christin, thank you for everything you did!! You will not go wrong by booking your event at The Hacienda!!

Sent on 08/22/2016
  • I

Iveth · Married on 08/20/2016

Everyone at The Hacienda was wonderful! All the coordinators are in tune with all the details of your wedding so no matter who you reach out to they can help you out with any questions. They really went the extra mile to make sure all the details of the wedding were how I envisioned it, and really gave me peace of mind so I could focus on enjoying the day with my family and friends :-)

Sent on 08/30/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/15/2016

We got married at the Hacienda on July 15th! The staff at the Hacienda were absolutely professional and helpful with whatever questions we had. They went out of their way to get back to us the same day. They catered to our special requests and set up our decorations just how we wanted! Our coordinators were the besttt! Christine was so sweet and helpful with talking about where our decorations would go and when I was a little stressed she remained calm and assured us things would be ok. The coordinators made sure the night ran smoothly and we all loved them! At one point in the night Art ran to get the Boquet that was left in the bridal room right in time for the Boquet toss! The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous, so much natural beauty and the food is fantastic!! I would recommend the venue to anyone! It was such a memorable day and we thank the Hacienda for going above and beyond!!

-the Wells

Sent on 08/29/2016

Reiko · Married on 07/02/2016

The Hacienda was the perfect venue for our wedding! We live out of the area, and having a venue that took care of so many different aspects of the wedding (ceremony and reception areas, food, drinks, tables, chairs, linens, cake, coordinators, etc.) was a major plus for us. However, in addition to being so inclusive and convenient (and having a reasonable price), everything else is amazing as well! The food is great (we did the Southwest buffet and their spiced carrot cake) and we had a lot of our guests comment on how good it was. Not only that but the ambience of this venue is magical. The venue itself has so much character and if you host your event in the evening, the strings of lights throughout the courtyard make it all the more beautiful. All of the coordinators were amazing, whether they were the ones who helped us at our visits to the venue, the ones who responded to our countless emails, or the ones who helped the day of our wedding. Overall, we really couldn't have been happier with the Hacienda!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Alex · Married on 06/25/2016

The Hacienda is not the budget option, but what you receive in terms of food, decoration, facilities, service and professionalism is beyond compare. If we had to do it all over again, we'd absolutely have our wedding at the Hacienda!

Sent on 10/02/2016

We were lucky enough to find The Hacienda by chance. We hadn't formally set a date for our wedding and were simply getting a feel for venues, their offerings and pricing packages. We drove into the Hacienda parking lot after checking other venues from Wineries to what looked like large storage facilities thinking this would be just another quick stop on our list.

As soon as we walked through the main entrance we were immediately taken back by the loveliness of it all. It was quaint and welcoming but also carried a history and feel to it that we hadn't found in the many other venues we visited. Amazingly after speaking with the Coordinator who was kind and accommodating to meet with unexpected clients we found that we could book our Wedding Date for Sunday 5/29, taking advantage of the long holiday weekend as well as the Sunday pricing. It was too good to be true... at least that is what we thought when walking out. After some discussion in the parking lot, confirming and reconfirming pricing (kept coming back to ask questions) with the Coordinator (still couldn't believe the great deal we were getting) we didn't leave that parking lot until we had booked our date.

We couldn't have asked for a better Staff, Team of Event Coordinators and place to have gotten married. Everything ran like clockwork and just perfect thanks to the excellent planning and execution of events from ceremony to reception being overseen by the team of such great people. My advice to folks... don't let the exterior or surroundings deter you from walking in to see the beauty that can be yours for a day. Also, for those of you not looking to break the bank and not looking to take out a loan to pay for your special day, the different packages available are phenomenal for all you get (which includes a beautiful and tasty wedding cake). There is nothing I would change about my special day and if I could would do all over again!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Alexia · Married on 04/29/2016

We were so happy we chose The Hacienda for our wedding venue! They made everything easy for us and were extremely accommodating/friendly throughout the process. Our wedding was BEYOND what we ever could have imagined thanks to the amazing team at The Hacienda! The venue was absolutely stunning and we received so many compliments on how beautiful everything was and how good the food was. Christin and Art were our day of coordinators and they did an amazing job! I did not have to worry about anything the day of... everything went off without a hitch and at the end of the night, they made sure all of our glasses, albums, frames, etc. were packaged up for us and ready to take home. If I had to do it all over again, I would pick The Hacienda in a heartbeat. Thank you for giving us our fairly tale wedding!!

Sent on 07/26/2016