The Grove Event Center Reviews

76 | Cincinnati, OH

76 Reviews for The Grove Event Center

Kenneth O. · Married on 11/07/2020

Class all rounder

Give you the wedding you absolutely deserve is their primary focus

Sent on 01/10/2020
  • Alyssa

Alyssa B. · Married on 10/10/2020

Best staff. Best service. Best venue!

My husband and I were so satisfied with everything about the Grove Event Center. From the moment we decided to use them to our big day, everything ran so smooth and Karen and Thom were so helpful and responsive. They made everything so simple and stress-free! This beautiful space accommodated our guests so well and we couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 11/16/2020

The Grove Event Center's reply:

Alyssa & Tony - It was our pleasure to host your reception! You had a fun reception and I'm sure it was enjoyed by all! Wishing you two much happiness and joy in your new life together!
    Karen and Thom
  • heather

Heather · Married on 10/03/2020

Wonderfull

We had a wonderful time at The Grove. They were awesome.

Sent on 10/23/2020

The Grove Event Center's reply:

Thank you Heather for choosing The Grove - we hope you and Michael have a happy life together!

Antonia · Married on 08/22/2020

Mr & Mrs. Barrow

We loved the newly renovated Grove! It was beautiful inside and out. Our wedding was exceptional!

Sent on 08/28/2020

Antonia -
    It was a gorgeous evening and your guests where having a great time. Great working with your planner Ms. Kitty Vinegar again! Thank you for choosing The Grove and we wish you and Chris all the happiness in the world!

• Arabian

Arabian · Married on 08/08/2020

Love The Grove

I loved Working With Thom and Karen. They did an amazing job with everything!

Sent on 09/10/2020

The Grove Event Center's reply:

Arabian-Thanks so much for the review! You and Mario were fantastic to work with!! Best of luck, you two!

Samantha S. · Married on 06/06/2020

Perfect venue!

We had the most amazing wedding day at the grove events center!! They booked us three weeks before our wedding and our night was absolutely perfect!! The space is newly renovated and GORGEOUS both inside and outside! Karen and Thom were so helpful and accommodating, especially with booking last minute. Thom is so fun and upbeat and every thorough. Karen was there the night of and ensured everything went smooth. Karen worked so well with my wedding planner and they made the space even more beautiful than I could imagine!! ❤️

Sent on 04/11/2021

The Grove Event Center's reply:

Samantha-You and Eric were a joy to work with! I hope your wedding and reception was everything you dreamed of, even if it took 5 wedding dates and 3 venues!! Much happiness in your future!
    Karen & Thom

Greg P. · Married on 09/06/2019

Thank you again for providing a great experience for our friends and family. We have hosted two events with you and could not have been happier with both. It was such a smooth process working with your helpful staff.

Sent on 10/31/2019

The Grove Event Center's reply:

Greg - Thank you for entrusting us with your events and the kind words - great way to show we host a variety of events in addition to all the great weddings and receptions. We hope to see you back again!

• Bridget

Bridget K. · Married on 08/31/2019

Made me feel at home!

The staff at the Grove made me feel like I was a part of their family from the moment I had my first tour.
    They were so efficient and accommodating from the very beginning and they made sure my event ran smoothly without a single bump along the way. I never felt nervous about anything, because I knew that they would do anything to help me! Thom would even answer emails that I sent to him at ridiculous hours of the night!
    My family baked cookies for my reception, and The Grove let us bring them in the day before and store them in the fridge so they would be ready at the start of the reception.
    This venue was amazing and the room looked absolutely stunning! My guests had so much room to move around, and the fact that the dry bar and all linens were included in my room rental made everything so simple!
    I would recommend The Grove to anyone. Absolutely unmatched service, professionalism, and excellence.

Sent on 09/18/2019

The Grove Event Center's reply:

Bridget - it was a beautiful night! We enjoyed meeting your family and friends from near and far - and the cookies were fantastic. It's those special personal touches that makes an event magical. We thank you again for entrusting us with your special day and hope to see you back!

Morgan E. · Married on 07/20/2019

Simply Fantastic

I can’t possibly say enough good things about the Grove. Thom and Karen and their team were incredible and did such a good job. They made the process so simple and answered every question along the way! The venue was large enough for our giant wedding. Additionally, it was SPOTLESS even after having a wedding the night before ours. Bonus- it looked gorgeous with our decorations. I am so pleased with our experience and know you will be too.

Sent on 10/02/2019

The Grove Event Center's reply:

Morgan - Thank you for the wonderful review. We had a lot of fun putting on your reception and wish you and Matt all the happiness in the world.

Thom & Karen

p.s. Hope that Matt and the cat are getting along!

Denielle S. · Married on 06/07/2019

A great experience

We wanted to take the time to thank Karen, Thom and their staff so much for being such a big part of our special day. Their organization, preparedness, and of course wonderful personalities really made working with you both such a great experience. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca B. · Married on 06/01/2019

A Great Decision

We used the Grove for our wedding reception and that was easily one of the best decisions we have made throughout our entire planning process. Karen and Thom both were amazing to work with! They were great with communication, price was very reasonable for how many people we had invited to celebrate with us, and their entire staff was amazing! We were treated with a ton of respect and they made us feel like family. We will forever recommend using the Grove for any events someone may need, including wedding receptions! Thank you, Thom and Karen, for making our night so magical and everything we ever dreamed of!

Sent on 09/27/2019

The Grove Event Center's reply:

Thanks Rebecca! It was a magical night and we so appreciate you allowing us to be part of it. All the best to you and David!

Amanda H. · Married on 04/05/2019

No chaos here!

We want to express our appreciation to Thom, Karen, Dana and Jenn for the wonderful job they did for our wedding. Their expertise and attention to detail made the chaos of planning a wedding so much easier. We had a wonderful experience with The Grove - thank you!

Sent on 10/04/2019

The Grove Event Center's reply:

Thanks Amanda - everything was beautiful at your reception! We thank you for allowing us to a play a huge part in your special day. We wish you and Michael all the best!

Karen · Married on 11/24/2018

Wonderful to work with.

We couldn't ask for anyone better than Karen and Thom to work with at the Grove. They were very helpful and kind. Karen was very chill, which was extremely helpful during this stressful time!

Sent on 12/04/2018

The Grove Event Center's reply:

Karen - thanks again for choosing the Grove! You put so much time and thought into your daughter's special day and it showed - everyone was having a great time! We wish you and your family all the best and hope to see you back with us again!

Holly W. · Married on 11/17/2018

AMAZING and easy to work with!

Our wedding at The Grove was AMAZING!! Karen and Thom were fantastic to work with and were so helpful throughout the entire process. We have gotten so many complements about how wonderful our reception was. Thank you to the entire staff for helping our day run so smoothly!! I will definitely be recommending The Grove to others. Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Brandon C. · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent venue!

The Grove of Springfield Township is easily the best value for a wedding reception in Cincinnati. You can make it as elegant as you want or as budget-friendly as you want. Thom and Karen are tremendous to work with. Most of our email exchanges with Thom were answered within the hour. The actual wedding day went perfectly, and everything we had planned went exactly as expected. We cannot recommend them enough. All of our wedding guests were incredibly pleased with the experience.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Brandon -

We thank you and Kaitlyn for making us part of your special day. We were a wonderful couple to work with it was a pleasure meeting your family and friends who gathered to celebrate with you both. We wish the both of you much love and happiness!

Kim · Married on 11/01/2018

Perfect Venu For Non-Profits Too!

I have hosted a few events for my non-profit at The Grove. Thom and Karen are a dream to work with. For our events, each is very different with various areas for guest participation. Thom has a knack for the best set up to maximize our seating capacity and assure a good flow. Karen is attention to detail in the very best ways! (It's like having your own personal team of experts to assure your event is a success!) I highly recommend The Grove lighting packages - which set the mood for the event. (Worth the small upgrade!) The beautiful park setting is an asset and great for outdoor photos.

Sent on 10/29/2018

The Grove Event Center's reply:

Kim - We love repeat clients like yours - working with non-profits is fantastic. And it's ironic that the rental income generated from events at The Grove go to support the Township's Community Art Center and our non-profit organization, ArtsConnect. We look forward to seeing you back next year!

Liz S. · Married on 10/27/2018

Had a great time the venue is nice

The staff are prodess ooo nal and great and bartenders are amazong

The Grove Event Center's reply:

Liz - We are glad you had a great time. It's always refreshing to hear from those you attend events held at The Grove. And yes, the bartenders are amazing!!

Barbra · Married on 10/20/2018

Our reception at the Grove

The location was awesome for a good price. If you think the day before your wedding is going to get booked you might want to reserve that day. The day before our wedding luckily wasn’t booked so I was able to set up beforehand. If I wasn’t able to do that then I wouldn’t have anything to do with the setup at all because I chose to do a first look and all of the pictures before the ceremony. If you have someone you trust to set up 2 hrs before that e event then you should be fine.

Sent on 10/31/2018

The Grove Event Center's reply:

Barbra - Thank you for entrusting us at the Grove with your special day -we are glad that we met all of your expectations! We loved your centerpieces - it takes a creative mind to make an engine piston into an elegant floral arrangement. It's great when couples personalize their events by thinking outside the box for their decor! We wish you and Theodore long life and joy together.

Jennifer B. · Married on 09/08/2018

Hidden gem!

Karen and Thom are fantastic to work with. They truly try to take care of every need. The bartenders are amazing!!

The Grove Event Center's reply:

Jennifer - We appreciate your kind review. We do try to make events we host at The Grove both fun and as stress free as possible. As you noted, it takes a great staff to do that - and yes, that includes our bartenders who like to make the day of as fun as possible. Thanks again and hope to see you back!

Diana · Married on 08/11/2018

We are very glad we chose The Grove for my sisters wedding reception. Everything came out as we planned and that's thanks to The Grove staff!

Sent on 09/19/2018

The Grove Event Center's reply:

Diana - A much belated thank you for the tremendous review. The event you put together for your sister was a memorable one - we hope you got to see some of the great pictures posted on our Facebook page! Thanks again!

Diane M. · Married on 08/04/2018

The Grove staff is great!

I absolutely loved working with Karen - she is the true definition of what customer service should be.

I have been an event designer for over 40 years and I haven’t found a venue as hospitable as The Grove in a very long time. I was absolute pleasure working with Karen and her sister staff - thank you, thank you, thank you!

Diane - Mitchell’s Memories Event Decor

The Grove Event Center's reply:

Thanks Diane - we enjoyed working with you as well and hope to see you back soon. You did a tremendous job taking a reception to the next level!

Lisa C. · Married on 05/19/2018

A wonderful venue

The Grove of Springfield Township was the perfect fit for our son's wedding. Thom and Karen were very professional, kind and helpful from start to finish. Everyone who attended is still commenting how beautiful the ceremony and reception was. I will definitely have The Grove at the top of my list for future venues. Thank you so much for a beautiful, enjoyable and exciting time.

Sent on 10/30/2018

The Grove Event Center's reply:

Thank you, Lisa. We are happy that you and your family had such a wonderful time. We hope Jessica and Eric and many years of joy and love together!

Lisa · Married on 05/19/2018

The Grove was a perfect fit for our son's wedding on May 19, 2018. Thom and Karen were so helpful, professional and kind from start to finish. Thank you Grove for making this special day the best ever.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Taylor H. · Married on 04/21/2018

The Grove staff are great!

The staff at The Grove were so professional and Thom was right there whenever we needed him. Everything flowed beautifully!

Sent on 10/29/2018

The Grove Event Center's reply:

Taylor - Thanks again for choosing the Grove to be a part of your very special day. We hope you and your guests had a wonderful night that you will remember for years to come!

Haley · Married on 10/28/2017

Everyone helped me every step of the way. They were very flexible with the meeting times and were very helpful with all of the information. I can't imagine a better experience anywhere else!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Haley -

It was great working with you and your mom to help make your big day come true - it was a fantastic night that Mickey and Minnie would have been proud to attend! Thank you again for choosing The Grove and we wish you and Will all the best!