The Groomsman Suit Reviews

The Groomsman Suit 7
  • Mark

Mark Tosti · Getting married on 10/06/2020

Katy eriks is awesome

The Groomsman Suit customer service is so responsive and helpful! Katy Eriks did an amazing job recommending sizes and responding to my inquiries. She even responded to me over Memorial Day Weekend - if that's not dedication to customer service, I don't know what is! You have an amazing asset to your company and I hope she gets rewarded for her professionalism. Keep up the great work!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Yasamin

Yasamin · Married on 08/24/2019

Fantastic Company

We got our groom, groomsman, and usher suits from here. We knew that we wanted our guys to get suits they could keep but also not pay a fortune for them. This company has incredible service. They made multiple free size exchanges for several guys. They were super responsive and set up an online portal for us. They let us try a bunch of styles on in their showroom in Chicago. I would highly recommend using The Groomsman Suit.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Ryan

Ryan Mello · Married on 06/29/2019

Our wedding was made better by using them

I loved how easy it was to select and get the correct suit for me and my groomsmen. A few of them needed to switch sizes and it was beyond easy for them. Some of my groomsmen were late getting things turned in but the staff at Groomsmen Suit took care of them and I truly appreciate it. We did not have to worry about the suits so that was a giant relief.

Sent on 09/03/2019
    The Groomsman Suit 8
  • Jacquie

Jacquie Beck · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful Experience and Pricing

We went with the Groomsman Suit for their pricing and quality! We visited their show room in Chicago, which was seriously so cute and knew right away that we wanted to go with the Groomsman Suit! The quality of the suits for the groomsmen and the tuxedos for the dads and groom were high and the price would’ve been the around the same if we would’ve rented it! I also really liked the dashboard online on your profile where you can view who has ordered their suit and who hasn’t, which was greatly needed as we had a bridal party of 9 groomsmen and without the dashboard it definitely would’ve been hard to keep track of! The customer service at the Groomsmen Suit is also incredible and should be noted! Everyone was incredibly responsive! I really appreciated that we were able to chat with someone online whenever we had a quick question or clarification. The suits came in a timely manner and was also really great how they didn’t need the old suit before sending out the new suit. The groom needed to trade his pants in for a smaller size, the return and exchange process was incredibly easy to navigate. All of the suits looked really great on the big day and we couldn’t have been happier! I would highly recommend for all couples who are looking at suits and tuxedos!

Sent on 07/18/2019

The Groomsman Suit's reply:

Hi Jacquie! Thank you SO much for the amazing review. It was so great getting all of your guys suited up!! We hope you had the most amazing wedding day and would love to see photos!! Congratulations on your big day!

Austin Chan · Married on 06/15/2019

Seriously the best

I came upon The Groomsman Suit in probably the weirdest way possible. My wife had her bridesmaids outfit picked out for months, and we were really struggling with finding a groomsman outfit. I had a groomsman in San Diego, one on a medical rotation splitting time between Pennsylvania, Seattle, and Tampa, and another one in Japan. I had no idea how I would get all 6 of them in one spot to try on something and get the right fit. I think because I felt it was so daunting, I procrastinated to the point where probably about 2-3 months before the wedding I decided one night to search Groosman suits. The Groomsman Suit was probably one of the first results on Google. After doing a little research I thought, why not try them out.

It also just so happened that they are based in Chicago, and I had happened to have a 2-day business trip planned the next day. As soon as I landed in Chicago, I called and Katy picked up. Normally they required appointments but since I was only in the area for 36 hours, they were awesome and accommodated me within 30 minutes. I should add they were about to close for the day too. They helped me try on the different suits and colors to get a feel for them, helped me facetime my wife, and never rushed me as I was going through the process. They let me know I could pre-pay for the suits, so that all my groomsman had to enter in a special code to "purchase."

They shipped us a sample suit in 2 sizes so that I could get 4/6 groomsman fitted, each one ordered their own suits had it shipped to them. Only 1 ended up having to make a change in size, but it couldn't have been a more simple and seamless process.

Katy and her team do such a great job of taking care of you, reminding your groomsman to order, and making the a global ordering process simple.

Sent on 06/24/2019
    The Groomsman Suit 9

Steve S · Married on 06/01/2019

Awesome Customer Service

I have nothing to say but great things! Affordable, efficient and the customer service is top-notch. If I had any questions, Alyssa responded instantaneously. Great company and highly recommend as the value is amazing.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Kt M · Married on 06/01/2019

Everything was perfect

We had our groomsmen (and the groom) order their suits from here because they were all in different states and it was hard to coordinate rentals. I (the bride) also wanted their suits to fit them well. When I found The Groomsman Suit I was really excited because the pricing was fair and they had different fits so the boys could pick which was for them. The pants also need to be hemmed when they arrive to assure they are the right length. They offer free exchanges and returns and their customer service is phenomenal.

Sent on 09/11/2019
    The Groomsman Suit 10
    The Groomsman Suit 11
  • Sascha

Sascha Flandrich · Married on 04/05/2019

Great experience

Very kind and responsive team, easy process of trying on and returning anything that doesn't fit.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Erin · Married on 02/02/2019

We brides have enough on our plates and let me tell you first hand, worrying about wedding suits for men was starting to haunt me. We wanted a blue suit and heard about the daunting ‘return your rented suit the next day’ policy suit rental outfits have in place. And then we heard about The Groomsmen Suit – where you can OWN your suit for the same amount of money for a crappy, smelly ‘return the next day’ rental. And let me tell you, we made the right choice with TGS – all of our guys looked so incredibly handsome! Having TGS on hand to help facilitate a procrastinating groom, multiple out of state groomsmen, 3 fathers who wanted a tuxedo and a couple of kid brothers, look their absolute best, put my groomsmen worry at ease. The process is incredibly simple and easy for all men or all ages to understand! I also need to add that my fashion forward knit picky groom absolutely loved his Italian made suit and my traveling musician brother has noted how well the suit travels in the back of the van! We loved working with The Groomsmen Suit and would pick them 100 times over to dress our guys and our dads again. Thank you, TGS!

Neil · Married on 11/03/2018

Great suit and awesome company to partner with!

The Groomsman Suit team was super helpful and responsive! The suits were great quality and reasonably priced. Would 200% recommend to anyone looking into suits for their big day!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Tanya · Married on 10/20/2018

Great quality suits for a good price

At first a little skeptical about getting our suits online but with the groomsmen all over the country we decided to try it. The Groomsmen Suit was SO EASY! The customer service was phenomenal. The suits were fair priced and the quality were great too! Definitely recommend

Sent on 11/04/2018

J Koontz · Married on 10/18/2018

Leadership and Vision

First and foremost I have known both of them owners for years and have so much respect for them as individuals and leaders. The suits are impeccable and the fabric rich and so comfortable. I can’t wait for the women’s line...why should men have all the fun :)

Sent on 10/18/2018

Ankit · Married on 10/06/2018

I just got married this past weekend and Groomsman Suit played a major role in it by making sure my groomsman and I looked great. Alyssa was very helpful in ensuring that our order was expedited and would arrive in time incase there were any last minute changes that needed to happen.

We ordered the brilliant blue jacket/pants and the fit and feel where great. I would say the quality was an 8/10 when compared to some higher end suits.

This was a much better experience than going to a suit rental store.

Shelby · Married on 08/25/2018

The groom and groomsmen got their suits from The Groomsman Suit, and they turned out perfectly for our big day! The suits were a beautiful navy and fit the guys perfectly, all for a very reasonable price. I would recommend The Groomsmen Suit to anyone looking for a good suit for their big day!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Brandon · Married on 07/14/2018

Best suit buying experience!

I had the absolute pleasure of working with Diana and Jeanne while getting suited up for my wedding this past summer. It was the best and easiest experience I have ever had while acquiring formal attire. It was also simple and painless process for all my groomsman! Top quality products and top notch service all around!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Dakota Michael Draper · Married on 07/06/2018

They were incredible!

They were easy to work with, very affordable compared to most places, and they looked incredible!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    The Groomsman Suit 12
    The Groomsman Suit 13
    The Groomsman Suit 14
    The Groomsman Suit 15

Jessica · Married on 06/16/2018

We made the mistake of using a custom suit company other than The Groomsman Suit - however with 2 weeks to spare we were still missing 3 suits...I called The Groomsman Suit and explained our situation - Diana, and her team were not only quick to come up with a solution - but also so kind to a stressed out bride (I was in full panic mode). The team expedited sample swatches to see if they would match the other suits and guaranteed to have suits in our possession before the wedding. Not only did they help us out at the last minute, but the customer service team reached out a few days after to check in to see if they could help in any other way.

I can't give enough praise for The Groomsman Suit and would HIGHLY recommend!! The quality of the fabric was excellent, the price point is affordable, and most importantly the way they treat their customers is beyond expectations.

Thank you again to the entire team!!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Kate · Married on 06/10/2018

We were looking for a company to buy suits for the wedding party. The Groomsman's Suit was amazing. They were very flexible and offer a great suit at a great price. I emailed back and forth about 50 times with the customer service people (Thank you, Katie!) and they were always pleasant (even when I was not). The first suit we ordered was a rayon blend which we hated and promptly sent back, but when I explained why we didn't like it they suggested their premium wool suits which weren't even offered on the website yet. We tried the Premium Navy Suit in a few sizes until we nailed the prefect one for my husband. It is a great Italian wool suit for less than the price of renting a tux/suit at Men's Warehouse! (We looked into ALL options). We also got my husband's shoes here - they are a brand he already wears and getting a new pair here was cheaper and easier than going out and trying to hunt down a pair in the right color.

Once we decided on the suit we just gave the Customer Service team (Katie) the emails of the groomsmen and she took care of the rest. They all looked awesome on the wedding day and now they have a nice navy suit they can wear again and again!

Would recommend highly - especially the Premium Navy suits. May even buy more in different colors!

Sent on 07/12/2018
    The Groomsman Suit 16

Lauren · Married on 04/19/2018

We loved The Groomsman Suit! As a bride, this made it so simple for me to make sure the groom and groomsmen would be dressed and ready to go! My husband loved picking out the options for the guys, and we had tons of great feedback from the groomsmen on how easy the process was. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Ted · Married on 04/14/2018

So much better than renting a suit! Our Groomsmen got to keep an amazing suit at a similar cost to renting.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Kimberly · Married on 03/24/2018

My now husband & I can't say enough about TGS!! We spent so much time searching for quality, affordable, and stylish suits for our groomsmen and were finally at our last resort and thinking about renting. Up popped TGS and they answered our prayers!!!! From the quick responses, sending samples back & forth, and working with me & my bridal party all the way in BELIZE, the customer service is exceptional to say the least. Honestly, it's a model for other companies to follow!! Now, on to the actual suits - WOW! They looked good on every body type and are a great quality!! I'm also so happy that my guys get to keep these suits and were them for other occasions. THANKS TGS!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Jake · Married on 03/10/2018

The Groomsman Suit is an incredibly accommodating company that works so hard to make sure that you have the right fit for your suit and will do whatever they can to get your suit fitted with plenty of time to spare! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/11/2018

S · Married on 12/30/2017

What an excellent company! My wife and I got married recently and during the planning, I was really interested in pursuing a suiting company who allowed groomsmen to keep their suits. This initially led me to the morally and likely literally bankrupt company Combatant Gentlemen. However, right as our wedding was approaching more and more news surfaced about CG failing to deliver wedding orders on time. With only a month before our big day, I decided we needed to make a change. That change was The Groomsman Suit. The Groomsman Suit called me to discuss what I had in mind and within 3 days I had a suit delivered to my door. This first suit didn't fit so I returned it using their free return shipping. I emailed my measurements to TGS and based on that, Diana gave me jacket/pant recommendations which were then delivered in another 2-3 days and fit perfectly (minus the need for pant hemming). I had 2 high quality, handsome looking suits delivered to my door in a week's time. The wedding went perfectly, myself and my groomsmen looked sharp. The Groomsman Suit saved us from a wedding nightmare and I couldn't recommend this company more highly.

Sent on 01/18/2018

Timothy · Married on 10/06/2017

Katy Eriks is phenomenal. Groomsman was easy to work with, and the quality of the suits were perfect and of high quality

Erik · Married on 09/29/2017

My experience with The Groomsman Suit was awesome from the start. There are so many parts of the wedding planning process that are a pain, but Jeanne and Diana made it easy. They helped getting all my dudes into suits without me having to worry. So, that's all great and all, but to top it off the suits were amazing. I wore the Navy Tux and got compliments all night. The groomsmen were in the Navy Suit and they looked all looked super sharp. We even got my dad and the father of the bride into suits, and I (or anyone else there, it seemed!) had no idea they could clean up so well. To top it all off, everyone was super stoked that they got to keep the suits, instead of paying MORE to rent them just for one event (as is the 'traditional' route). Would recommend—and have already done so—The Groomsman Suit to anyone planning or wedding... or just in need of a great suit.

Sent on 10/25/2017