SuitShop Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

J Smith Getting married on 06/05/2022

Outstanding Customer Service!!!

Buying a suit couldn't be easier! My sons and I ordered suits for my oldest sons wedding. Exchanges are simple if necessary. Groomsmen Suit expedites any exchange items. The suits looked great and my sons wedding was perfect!
  • John
    John K. Married on 02/08/2022

Amazing Customer Service!!

Best customer service I have ever encountered. Very quick response time and sent me multiple sizes to try on at home. Would recommend to anyone!
  • Melissa
    Melissa M. Married on 09/10/2021

Fast shipping, great quality suits, caring people

We loved working with SuitShop! We visited the showroom in Denver and it was great and they were so helpful. Members of our party were located all over the country and having the ability to create and manage a group all online made it super easy to make sure everyone got the right attire on time. They even were able to help when we had to add a groomsmen last minute. Suits are very reasonably priced and the quality was great and everyone looked fantastic. It also meant a lot to us that the recently rebranded to match their inclusive offerings.
  • Brandon
    Brandon D. Married on 08/06/2021

Best way to Suit Up

The Groomsman Suit is by far the best way to get a suit for a wedding. Whether you are the groom or just in the wedding party. They sent me two jackets over the course of a week, free of charge, to ensure that I had the best fit. Everything fit perfectly and the staff was more than helpful. I will definitely be using them again!!
  • Jim
    Jim Married on 07/01/2021

SuitShop was an excellent experience!

The SuitShop was a Godsend! Easy to work with, high quality with a great price! I ended up with a tux that fits perfectly, my son in-law has a suit that fits perfectly with very minimal time and effort! I would highly recommend the SuitShop for anyone looking for either!
  • Josalyn
    Josalyn W. Married on 06/19/2021

Amazing Customer Service, Fair Pricing, Great Suits

We chose Suit Shop because our groomshumans included men and women, people of many different body types, and people all over the country. We loved that we could get matching suits for everyone at low effort for our friends. Additionally, with groomshumans living outside of the county Suit Shop staff went above and beyond to help us get them suited up in a cost effective and convenient way. All our communications with Suit Shop we’re lovely and responsive. Exchanges via mail easy. The suit quality was great and we loved that people owned for the cost of renting!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey L. Married on 05/15/2021

Fantastic Suit Option

SuitShop was fantastic from start to finish. I received multiple comments from my bridal crew that the customer service was fantastic. Everyone was thrilled with the fit and look of the suits. So many people complimented our suits on wedding day. We loved that they offer both men’s and women’s cuts to make sure everyone was comfortable and looking sharp. I loved the suits so much I bought additional colors for my work attire.
  • Ian
    Ian Married on 05/12/2021

Perfect for My Superhero Wedding

What can I say, the Groomsman Suit crew set me and my guys with some quality threads. The clothes were great, full of options and light weight, allowing me and my guys to dance the night away.

My bride absolutely loved the final look we came up with!

Thanks again team!

SuitShop's reply:

Thank you so much, Ian!! You guys look SO sharp! We were honored to be a part of your best day and wish you and your bride all the happiness and love there is! Please let us know if we can ever help you get suited up again! Congratulations!
  • Rachel
    Rachel A. Married on 04/12/2021

Sameday service for full Tux!

My boyfriend needed a tux for a formal event and of course, he waited until 2 days before his event to find something. Luckily, TGS saved the day! We were able to go into a showroom, try-on and purchase a full tux including shoes and suspenders to complete the look! It was affordable and such great quality. Everyone there was extremely kind, helpful and knowledgeable. It was a great experience. I would highly recommend using TGS for any wedding party or formal event needs!
    Thomas P. Married on 11/07/2020

Great customer experience

I have very unconventional measurements for my suit. The customer service team was willing to work with me to find the best fit. They were very responsive and helpful.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie S. Married on 10/18/2020

Snazzy, Affordable Suit

The Groomsman Suit was an affordable option for a snazzy suit to purchase. The suits are available as separates and we were able to purchase individual pieces to outfit our groomsmen. We were able to utilize one of their showrooms to try everything on which was key. The pants come un-hemmed which isn't a big deal but something to be mindful of.
    Missy A. Married on 10/10/2020

Perfect in every way!

I searched high and low for the right suit for my daughter's wedding party to wear. I found everything we needed on this one site! So happy from the very first message I received from Julie to the very last! She has been awesome to work with. Can't believe how easy she made everything!!! Bought suits for the father of the bride and her 2 brothers who were in the wedding!
  • Mark
    Mark T. Married on 10/06/2020

Katy eriks is awesome

The Groomsman Suit customer service is so responsive and helpful! Katy Eriks did an amazing job recommending sizes and responding to my inquiries. She even responded to me over Memorial Day Weekend - if that's not dedication to customer service, I don't know what is! You have an amazing asset to your company and I hope she gets rewarded for her professionalism. Keep up the great work!
  • Justin
    Kayte M. Married on 09/12/2020

Best Idea for Men

This was a super easy, and cheap route to go. Everyone is able to keep their attire and its still cheaper than renting a tux. I was very skeptical of ordering a suit online but it was perfect. They are super easy to work with.
    Deb Married on 08/15/2020

Father of the bride!

This is a great way to purchase a suit!! Especially in these times. Just take your measurements and enter them on the site. only strange thing was the measurements entered had a different suggestion We went with the suggestions but Julie in customer service contacted us to make sure before they shipped the suit. Julie suggested a better sizing based on the measurements. They would not process the order until they heard back from us. We changed the sizing to Julie’s suggestion. The suit was shipped and we received in within a week. The suit fits perfectly. The material is amazing. My husband will be a very handsome father of the bride. Thanks
  • Brian
    Brian L. Married on 02/29/2020

Awesome Company

Great team!! They were fun, energetic, knowledgeable, and just made the whole process really enjoyable.

Easy process for ordering, delivery, and exchanges!!
  • ashley
    Ashley Married on 09/28/2019

Wright Wedding 9/28/19

We used The Groomsman Suit after it was recommend to friends of ours who had used them for their own wedding! We had such an easy experience! From setting up a group adding what items needed to be purchased, reminder dates and emails, amazing customer service with sizing and exchanges to try the suits on, it was all awesome! My husband and his groomsmen thought it was very easy to use and would recommend it to anyone! Also the suits looked great on wedding day and in the photos! We would recommend to anyone!

SuitShop's reply:

Oh my gosh, Ashley!!! These photos are incredible!! You had such a beautiful day! You look stunning and the guys are SO handsome! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of it. If we can ever help you and your hubby with suiting or tuxedos again please let us know! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!
  • Brittney
    Brittney S. Married on 09/21/2019

Groomslady suit

Great suit, nice quality and it arrived sooner than I expected! As a female its difficult to find a nice suit and man was I blown away my TGS. It fit well with only minor alterations to the waist. If you're looking for a great suit at a great price I would highly recommend these guys!
  • Yasamin
    Yasamin Married on 08/24/2019

Fantastic Company

We got our groom, groomsman, and usher suits from here. We knew that we wanted our guys to get suits they could keep but also not pay a fortune for them. This company has incredible service. They made multiple free size exchanges for several guys. They were super responsive and set up an online portal for us. They let us try a bunch of styles on in their showroom in Chicago. I would highly recommend using The Groomsman Suit.
  • Ryan
    Ryan M. Married on 06/29/2019

Our wedding was made better by using them

I loved how easy it was to select and get the correct suit for me and my groomsmen. A few of them needed to switch sizes and it was beyond easy for them. Some of my groomsmen were late getting things turned in but the staff at Groomsmen Suit took care of them and I truly appreciate it. We did not have to worry about the suits so that was a giant relief.
  • Jacquie
    Jacquie B. Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful Experience and Pricing

We went with the Groomsman Suit for their pricing and quality! We visited their show room in Chicago, which was seriously so cute and knew right away that we wanted to go with the Groomsman Suit! The quality of the suits for the groomsmen and the tuxedos for the dads and groom were high and the price would’ve been the around the same if we would’ve rented it! I also really liked the dashboard online on your profile where you can view who has ordered their suit and who hasn’t, which was greatly needed as we had a bridal party of 9 groomsmen and without the dashboard it definitely would’ve been hard to keep track of! The customer service at the Groomsmen Suit is also incredible and should be noted! Everyone was incredibly responsive! I really appreciated that we were able to chat with someone online whenever we had a quick question or clarification. The suits came in a timely manner and was also really great how they didn’t need the old suit before sending out the new suit. The groom needed to trade his pants in for a smaller size, the return and exchange process was incredibly easy to navigate. All of the suits looked really great on the big day and we couldn’t have been happier! I would highly recommend for all couples who are looking at suits and tuxedos!

SuitShop's reply:

Hi Jacquie! Thank you SO much for the amazing review. It was so great getting all of your guys suited up!! We hope you had the most amazing wedding day and would love to see photos!! Congratulations on your big day!
    Austin C. Married on 06/15/2019

Seriously the best

I came upon The Groomsman Suit in probably the weirdest way possible. My wife had her bridesmaids outfit picked out for months, and we were really struggling with finding a groomsman outfit. I had a groomsman in San Diego, one on a medical rotation splitting time between Pennsylvania, Seattle, and Tampa, and another one in Japan. I had no idea how I would get all 6 of them in one spot to try on something and get the right fit. I think because I felt it was so daunting, I procrastinated to the point where probably about 2-3 months before the wedding I decided one night to search Groosman suits. The Groomsman Suit was probably one of the first results on Google. After doing a little research I thought, why not try them out.

It also just so happened that they are based in Chicago, and I had happened to have a 2-day business trip planned the next day. As soon as I landed in Chicago, I called and Katy picked up. Normally they required appointments but since I was only in the area for 36 hours, they were awesome and accommodated me within 30 minutes. I should add they were about to close for the day too. They helped me try on the different suits and colors to get a feel for them, helped me facetime my wife, and never rushed me as I was going through the process. They let me know I could pre-pay for the suits, so that all my groomsman had to enter in a special code to "purchase."

They shipped us a sample suit in 2 sizes so that I could get 4/6 groomsman fitted, each one ordered their own suits had it shipped to them. Only 1 ended up having to make a change in size, but it couldn't have been a more simple and seamless process.

Katy and her team do such a great job of taking care of you, reminding your groomsman to order, and making the a global ordering process simple.
    Steve Married on 06/01/2019

Awesome Customer Service

I have nothing to say but great things! Affordable, efficient and the customer service is top-notch. If I had any questions, Alyssa responded instantaneously. Great company and highly recommend as the value is amazing.
    Kt M Married on 06/01/2019

Everything was perfect

We had our groomsmen (and the groom) order their suits from here because they were all in different states and it was hard to coordinate rentals. I (the bride) also wanted their suits to fit them well. When I found The Groomsman Suit I was really excited because the pricing was fair and they had different fits so the boys could pick which was for them. The pants also need to be hemmed when they arrive to assure they are the right length. They offer free exchanges and returns and their customer service is phenomenal.
  • Sascha
    Sascha F. Married on 04/05/2019

Great experience

Very kind and responsive team, easy process of trying on and returning anything that doesn't fit.