29 Reviews for The Groomsman Suit

Groom (5)
Tuxedos (2)
Father of Bride (1)
Customary (1)

My now husband & I can't say enough about TGS!! We spent so much time searching for quality, affordable, and stylish suits for our groomsmen and were finally at our last resort and thinking about renting. Up popped TGS and they answered our prayers!!!! From the quick responses, sending samples back & forth, and working with me & my bridal party all the way in BELIZE, the customer service is exceptional to say the least. Honestly, it's a model for other companies to follow!! Now, on to the actual suits - WOW! They looked good on every body type and are a great quality!! I'm also so happy that my guys get to keep these suits and were them for other occasions. THANKS TGS!

Profile Picture Kimberly , 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The Groomsman Suit is an incredibly accommodating company that works so hard to make sure that you have the right fit for your suit and will do whatever they can to get your suit fitted with plenty of time to spare! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Jake, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

What an excellent company! My wife and I got married recently and during the planning, I was really interested in pursuing a suiting company who allowed groomsmen to keep their suits. This initially led me to the morally and likely literally bankrupt company Combatant Gentlemen. However, right as our wedding was approaching more and more news surfaced about CG failing to deliver wedding orders on time. With only a month before our big day, I decided we needed to make a change. That change was The Groomsman Suit. The Groomsman Suit called me to discuss what I had in mind and within 3 days I had a suit delivered to my door. This first suit didn't fit so I returned it using their free return shipping. I emailed my measurements to TGS and based on that, Diana gave me jacket/pant recommendations which were then delivered in another 2-3 days and fit perfectly (minus the need for pant hemming). I had 2 high quality, handsome looking suits delivered to my door in a week's time. The wedding went perfectly, myself and my groomsmen looked sharp. The Groomsman Suit saved us from a wedding nightmare and I couldn't recommend this company more highly.

Profile Picture S, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience with The Groomsman Suit was awesome from the start. There are so many parts of the wedding planning process that are a pain, but Jeanne and Diana made it easy. They helped getting all my dudes into suits without me having to worry. So, that's all great and all, but to top it off the suits were amazing. I wore the Navy Tux and got compliments all night. The groomsmen were in the Navy Suit and they looked all looked super sharp. We even got my dad and the father of the bride into suits, and I (or anyone else there, it seemed!) had no idea they could clean up so well. To top it all off, everyone was super stoked that they got to keep the suits, instead of paying MORE to rent them just for one event (as is the 'traditional' route). Would recommend—and have already done so—The Groomsman Suit to anyone planning or wedding... or just in need of a great suit.

Profile Picture Erik, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The Groomsman Suit was wonderful to work with! My sons pants were too big and they sent the smaller size right away before receiveing the returned bigger size. Got back with us right away on any questions, friendly and high quality products. I have recommend them to many people. Thank you, we appreciate you making all the young men look great!

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

They were extremely helpful with confirming the right fits and the right sizes for every single groomsmen. I have them the measurements and height/weight and they cross referenced to make sure I was buying the best fit. Extremely friendly, helpful and responsive and a fantastic suit for a fantastic price! I highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Nick, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was skeptical about ordering online and thought that the hassle would be too much. The team at The Groomsman Suit is exceptional and actually cares about you and your event. I worked with Jeanne on multiple questions and a return and she was responsive, caring, and thoughtful. She wanted it to be done right which was a nice change to a lot of online dealers. If I were to run a customer care organization I would hope to have a team like this! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Profile Picture Robert, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

We decided to have our 7 groomsmen purchase navy blue suits and everyone had great things to say about the quality of the suit, the responsiveness of the team and the speed of which to make returns. I will certainly be purchasing suits/tuxedos from the groomsman suit in the future!

Profile Picture Max , 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Groomsmen

Working with The Groomsman Suit was for my wedding was beyond great. ***Shout to Diana who was so helpful to me and my groomsmen.*** The quality of our suits exceeded our expectations tremendously. I can appreciate the concern for purchasing tuxedos via an online shop. However, I can say with full confidence that customers will not be disappointed when they shop with The Groomsman Suit. Cheers!

Profile Picture Michael, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I'm so glad I found this service. They took care of my all of my groomsman. They handled sizing and shipping with the guys. The suits looked great. Best of all everyone got to keep them. I've worn mine at a work even and another wedding. Can't say that about tux rentals!

Photo for The Groomsman Suit Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Michael, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Excellent service from beginning to end! Everything came promptly and as advertised. Ensured that you got the best fit and style for what you were looking for. Nothing but good things to say about The Groomsman Suit!

Profile Picture Thomas, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I really enjoyed working with The Groomsman Suit company! They were very responsive and made the process less stressful for me and my Groomsman. I would highly recommend them to anyone! The suits looked great and the staff is wonderful to work with.

Profile Picture Merrill, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The Groomsman Suit was amazing. We had an issue with our first suit vendor, so we were behind schedule by the time we reached out to TGS. They were wonderful and got us all setup very quickly. They were great with getting us all sized up quickly and sending our suits very fast. My groomsmen ranged from 5'3 to 6'7, but they had us all covered. The suits looked great! With everything we had to plan, TGS made it so easy for us...one less thing to worry about.

Profile Picture Nick, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The Groomsmen Suit is awesome! I picked the textured gray suits for our groomsmen for our May wedding and could not have been more happy with the decision! From the first moment, Jeanne and Diana were responsive, helpful and went above and beyond to get the job done. They were willing to send my (now) husband a few sizes to try on. I also sent them the list of groomsmen and Diana took it upon herself to reach out to them and make sure they all ordered on time which was a huge weight off my shoulders! The guys looked great and the best part is they get to keep their suits! Great deal, great service. Go with The Groomsmen Suit for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 5/27/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Very professional customer service! No problems with returns, sent out new sizes before asking to return the size that didn't fit correctly. Suit was of high quality. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Laurie, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I cannot say enough good about this company. The suit I needed was back ordered and the owner personally kept an eye out for it and made sure that we got it on time for the wedding. I then needed a different size in the pants and she again got it to us with time to spare. All of our groomsmen got exactly what they needed and the suits were excellent. One less thing for the mother of the bride to worry about. Highly recommend The Groomsman Suit!!

Profile Picture Karen, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Founders were exceptional caring, thoughtful, and responsive. The tux and shoes looked and felt great. Would recommend anyone or group of friends and family looking for a great looking and affordable solution! I hope they continue to grow and help others too!

Profile Picture Wilson, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

We had all our groomsmen order their suits thru The Groomsman Suit and we were so pleased with not only the service but also the quality! Our groomsmen vary in height, shapes and sizes and we were so impressed with the fit for each of the 5 groomsmen as well as my groom! Alterations were minimal for all the guys!
Our wedding was outdoors in Florida and the groomsmen were extremely comfortable in the lightweight breathable fabric. We selected the grey suit and my groom ordered the vest with his to stand out and he just looked so handsome! I wish we could attach a photo to the review to show just how great they all looked! Thank you groomsman suit!

Profile Picture Michele, 4/1/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Groom, Groomsmen

I was recently a groomsman for my best friends wedding and we went through 'The Groomsman Suit' for all of our suit needs for the wedding. The team at TGS was amazing with helping us find the right suit sizes, and getting all of our guys the suits we needed prior to the wedding. I will be getting married this next year, and plan on using The Groomsman Suit for our upcoming wedding because of their affordable quality suits, and the awesome customer support they gave to all the groomsman including the bride!

Profile Picture Tyler , 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

TGS is awesome. Reasonably priced and on trend suits plus awesome customer service. Their dress shirts also fit my hubby great, and he sometimes has a hard time with fit. If you aren't sure about sizing or the fit, drop them an email and they will help you figure it all out!

Profile Picture User7217831, 1+ year ago, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Father of Bride, Groom, Groomsmen

We had such a positive experience with The Groomsmen Suit in every way! The customer service was outstanding and you really can't beat the price for the quality. All of the groomsmen looked wonderful! Would highly reccomend to anyone! Heather & Dan B married 9/26/16

Profile Picture Heather, 9/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

You won't get a better deal than this. I'm a very picky shopper when it comes to suits and I was extremely pleased with what I got from TGS. I originally looked into this option because I didn't want my groomsmen to have to spend a lot of money and this was the only affordable option that I could find. I was extremely surprised (and pleased) to find out that not only were the suits affordable, they were also very high quality and looked great.

Profile Picture scott, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The Groomsman Suit team is top notch. The grey suits fit wonderfully. My fiance was the best man in his best friend's wedding and his job was to dress the groom. The wedding was in Antigua and they needed a short turnaround on the suites. The Groomsman Suit fit each of groomsmen to a tee and put the groom's mind at ease. They looked great and they were able to stay within budget.I would certainly recommend TGS and use them again!

Profile Picture User5189093, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Groom, Groomsmen, Tuxedos

We simply can't recommend The Groomsman Suit enough! Both the groom and his groomsmen ordered tuxes from them for our wedding, and they were absolutely beautiful. The material has a very high-end look and feel, and we have seen very similar tuxes retail for over $1000. Even the tailors that altered the suits felt compelled to comment on the quality. The guys were thrilled that they paid roughly the same amount that they typically pay for rentals, but these are so much nicer AND they get to keep them and wear them again. Not to mention, the tuxes were shipped to their doorsteps all over the U.S., making it very convenient for everyone. We received so many compliments from our wedding guests about these suits, and several guests have already ordered from TGS for other weddings that they are in. The groom is also ordering 2 more suits just to wear as a guest at future events! It was an added bonus that the team at TGS was so nice and easy to work with, always answering our questions quickly and providing helpful tips throughout the process. You will not regret ordering from TGS!
-Julia & Kenny, married 5.7.16