The Grands at Mulligans Reviews

43 | Sartell, MN

43 Reviews for The Grands at Mulligans

Amanda Laughton · Married on 05/03/2019

Unbelievable!

One word to describe the whole experience... amazing! The team is very attentive to detail and wants to ensure that everything happens they way you envisioned it to be.

Sent on 05/23/2019

The Grands at Mulligans's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us be apart of your big day! What a great party it was!! Thanks Jason and the entire Grands staff.
  • Ben

Ben Simondet · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing Experience!

From our first interaction with the grands, we knew this was where we wanted our wedding to be! Everything about the planning process was so smooth and intuitive, and Clare and Mara were so responsive and helpful leading up to the big day. That support really helped lessen the stress of the entire process! When the big day arrived, we were able to get into the venue early and just enjoy the entire day. Any issues throughout the day were calmly and quickly taken care of. The food and our DJ were amazing at the reception and our guests could not stop talking about either! There isn't a single part of the day that we would have wanted to go differently!

Sent on 04/01/2019

The Grands at Mulligans's reply:

Hi Ben! Thank you so much for your kind words! It was so great working with you and your families. Please let us know if you need anything in the future! -Clare & The Grands Staff :)

Ryan A Kaufman · Married on 11/09/2018

Grands was "GRAND"

We recently had our wedding at the Grands at Mulligans, and it turned out to be such a great venue! Early on, we their team was very engaging and informative during the process. They take care of just about everything from the set up to take down. All we had to do was put minor decorations in the day before. You won't have to worry about much come your wedding day. The building is unique and really beautiful at night. We were lucky enough to have both sides of the building and everything flowed so well. The food is excellent. We've already had multiple guests tell us how much they enjoyed the food. The sound in that place is pretty awesome too, and their staff knows how to put on a wedding! They'll have a lot of options for your wedding and you can choose whichever you like depending on budget and how you want your wedding to be. For only being an hour from the Twin Cities, it really is a great bargain! You're not going to get this kind of value and customer service anywhere else!

Sent on 11/14/2018

The Grands at Mulligans's reply:

Hi Ryan - Thank you so much for choosing to celebrate your Special Day with us! It was so great working with you :) Wishing you many years of love and happiness!
  • Kristy

Kristy · Married on 09/21/2018

Fantastic!

Would definitely recommend the Grands to anyone. All the staff was wonderful to work with, the food was excellent and our wedding day was perfect!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Maggie · Married on 07/13/2018

I cannot speak highly enough of The Grands at Mulligans. They helped make our wedding day perfect. It was so nice having the DJ, food, and venue all done by one group of people. Everyone was SO helpful, we got TONS of compliments on the AMAZING food and the DJ kept the dance floor hopping all night long. They helped make sure there was 0 stress on the day of the wedding.

Sent on 07/20/2018

Katie · Married on 08/26/2017

My fiancée and I just booked our ceremony and reception to be at Mulligan's. Eric, our guide, was very professional, honest and up front about everything. I feel very confident having our special day there thanks to him! I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

Sent on 09/25/2016

Alisha · Married on 07/22/2017

Everyone that we worked with from the tour to the final bill was just amazing to work with. Everything runs so smooth you literally just get to enjoy your night. Thank you to everyone for everything!!! I couldn't have put on a better party!!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 04/29/2017

This place saved our wedding. We had our hearts set on a different venue until we toured the Grands and immediately booked, thank goodness we did! Just a couple (literally two) weeks before the wedding (the busiest time with rsvp's, finishing centerpieces, decorations, confirming times etc.) my world fell apart with the news that two family members had serious forms of cancer. My fiancé, now husband, and I dropped everything and headed down to Rochester to help in any way we could. We left the centerpieces to my sister-in-law who I now owe for life and prayed it would all work out. By the time we got back it was just a few days before the wedding and I was panicking, but when we got to The Grands at Mulligans for setup it was already beautiful. Everything I had to do there was easy easy easy all of the times had been confirmed, we just put in the decorations, did a quick rehearsal in which our DJ, Larry, had already set up all of the music we needed (LIFESAVER) and we left feeling pretty hopeful. The wedding day went flawlessly. Everyone commented on how beautiful the wedding was, how well planned and smoothly everything went. We had almost nothing to do with it, the Grands took care of EVERYTHING that I didn't have the time or patience to figure out. They ushered people to where they needed to be when they needed to be there, the meals came out hot and delicious, bar service was prompt and everyone had a wonderful time! We have yet to hear a negative word from anyone. Thank you SO MUCH Grands at Mulligans!! Everyone thought we pulled off this fantastic wedding on our own but it was so easy on my part I feel like I cheated! We would definitely recommend this place for anyone and everyone.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Alyssa · Married on 03/24/2017

Clare is so awesome to work with! She has gone above and beyond for what we are looking for!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Jill · Married on 11/18/2016

Before making a wedding venue decision, take the time to visit Mulligans and meet with their amazing staff. If the building and its rustic beauty don't wow you itself, the staff's knowledge and commitment to making your day special will. It was evident from the initial tour that this team knew what they were doing. They addressed issues and concerns I hadn't even thought of yet, and had an answer and suggestion for any questions I presented. I went to the tour thinking there was no way I'd be able to afford a wedding at Mulligans but was pleasantly surprised with how competitive their pricing was in the venue market. Clare made the planning process a breeze and it still amazes me how everything we discussed from the timeline of the day to setting out the cupcakes and lighting candles was taken care of for us. Not a single step was missed. Larry did a great job with the entertainment and kept our dance floor full all night. And for the food... I don't have words to describe it. It's been just over 2 months since the wedding and guest from that night still tell me they're craving the meal. Not only was it delicious but the plates were presented in a way that was almost too pretty to eat. Everyone was served within minutes and had hot food. As the bride it was so nice to look out and see all of our guest being able to eat together at the same time. I could honestly rave on forever about Mulligans and all of their employees. They truly understand the wedding industry and have found a way to make you feel like their only priority. We couldn't have asked for a better location or people to work with for our day.

Sent on 01/20/2017

Mike · Married on 11/04/2016

I would recommend The Grands at Mulligans to anyone and everyone. 5/5 stars in everything. The building both inside and out is very pretty and provides for great photos. The people at Mulligans are professional, experienced, flexible, and constantly excited to try new things (like creating a create-your-own-smore station or whatever other unique idea you think would be cool to have at your wedding). Everyone was excellent at communicating with me and my wife in the many months leading up to our wedding. I truly felt they were invested in making my wedding day perfect. I wasn’t just another customer to them. “Weddings” is their business and if they treat everyone as they treated me, business will be great.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Amy · Married on 10/21/2016

Our experience with the Grands was awesome! I cannot thank the staff enough for making our wedding such a special day. My husband and I got married in October on a Friday. We reserved both the Ballroom and the Lodge sides and were able to successfully stay within our budget. We had several compliments on the food (especially the late night pizzas) from guests. And to top it all off, we ended the night around $700 under our bar budget which was pretty good for having 230 guests!

Let me tell you, Clare is absolutely fantastic to work with and extremely good at what she does!! She is detail oriented, quick with email responses and our meetings were helpful during the planning process. The week of the wedding, Clare sent us a timeline of the day, and maps of the rooms we reserved which we distributed to our personal attendant to use as aids while setting up the reception decor and photobooth. My husband and I were able to relax on the wedding night because we knew the staff had everything covered. What's not to love about that! :) We highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Janna · Married on 07/15/2016

We couldn't have chosen a better place than The Grands at Mulligans to have our wedding reception. From the moment The Grands is booked, the friendly, knowledgable staff makes the planning process incredibly smooth. They offer a variety of amenities on site, which is extremely convenient. Clare was so helpful and always responsive to emails to answer any questions. At our reception, the staff was attentive, the food was phenomenal, and DJ Larry ensured our guests had a fun time at the dance. I would highly recommend The Grands at Mulligans for any bride or groom in Central MN.

Sent on 07/29/2016

Caitlin · Married on 06/18/2016

You pay a bit for the venue but it's worth it! They went above and beyond for my wedding!

Sent on 08/15/2016

The grands staff was fantastic to work with! Clare was very quick with email responses and made sure everything went smoothly the day of the wedding!

Sent on 05/29/2016

Cahly · Married on 05/21/2016

Clare and the Mulligans team are amazing to work it! There is not one thing I would change about our wedding day. Chaz, the DJ, was the best! We received so many compliments on him, and the dance floor was full the whole night! The food was amazing too, we had Chicken Florentine and the Garlic Buttered Steak. Again, we heard from numerous people that it was the best wedding food they have ever eaten, and my husband said it was the one of the best steaks he has ever had. Clare was our "wedding planner" she was extremely fast at responding to my emails/phone calls, and accommodated everything we had asked for. Our wedding was picture perfect at Mulligans and highly recommend everyone in Central Minnesota to check them out!

Sent on 06/07/2016

The Grands at Mulligans was a wonderful place to have our wedding reception. The venue was beautiful, and the food was delicious! Thanks to Clare and the entire staff who were very friendly and easy to work with. We had an amazing day. Lisa and Terry

Sent on 06/15/2016

Jennifer · Married on 12/05/2015

The food was fabulous! All our guests loved the appetizer dinner and casual feel that Mulligan's provided. They worked well with us on seating arrangements to and provided multiple ideas for seating plans. Our guests felt very comfortable! The bridal suite downstairs was perfect for getting ready the day of. Lots of space and well worth the money to have a place in the winter to get dressed and take pictures. Claire was a fabulous coordinator and gave us a lot of great ideas. Don't buy your own table runners. Go through Mulligans. They were cheaper then buying them in a store and can order as many as you need. Well worth it as we weren't with a lot of left over wedding reception decor to sell later.

Sent on 12/29/2015

This venue was absolutely perfect for our wedding. From the bridal suite, man cave, Lodge, patios and ballroom this place has everything you need to make your special day PERFECT. Our dream was to have an outdoor wedding which this venue is perfectly suited for. As our wedding was in the middle of October the weather was always a worry. Less than 24 hours before the wedding we decided to move the ceremony indoors and The Grands didn't bat an eye. They simply set up the ceremony inside the lodge side of the building and 3 months post wedding we couldn't be happier. The fall weather combined with the location right on the golf course made for beautiful wedding pictures. I think our photographer was in heaven. Our wedding was the 3rd wedding we had been to at The Grands in 2015 and all 3 weddings came with piping hot food for all guests in attendance, something not many venues can pull off. There is nothing worse than paying $15-$30 per plate for food and having it served cold. Not only was the food hot it was delicious and not ridiculously over priced for an event center. We have had many of our guests tell us how great the food was and how they couldn't believe all the food options we had available to them (we had hot d'oeuvres, 1 dinner option, s'more bar and late night pizza). Overall we would give The Grands a 6/5 rating if we could. We could not have been happier.

Sent on 01/04/2016

We are still in the process of planning our wedding reception through The Grands at Mulligans and I can't say enough good things about them! From the first appointment we had with them, to any little questions I ever come up with, they are always helpful! It makes planning the reception fun and enjoyable knowing we have such a great team helping us along the way. I highly recommend going through The Grands at Mulligans, they will help you plan the wedding of your dreams!

Sent on 12/05/2014

My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better reception. From the start the team at Mulligans was extremely helpful. If I had a question they had an answer right away. They worked with the vision we had and helped in anyway possible to complete it for us. The evening of the event we walked into the reception and we're both shocked..it was gorgeous! The staff was right there if something broke or a guest needed help. The dJ was amazing (for not picking him ourselves made me nervous but in the end I couldn't have picked a better one!) We have guests still telling us how amazing it was and how delicious the food was and The overall atmosphere. We both would recommend Mulligans and at the end of the night we both wouldn't have changed one thing about it ... Simply amazing!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Tina · Married on 09/18/2015

My now husband and I loved this venue! Any time I see my family and friends, they tell me how much they loved the venue, food, service: the entire experience! They help you do almost everything, and can provide you with contact information on the people they enjoy working with-and these people enjoy working with them. When my friend backed out on officiating the ceremony only two weeks before the wedding; The Grands had a few people I could contact. The food was perfect; everyone loved the cake-which they do in house! I have nothing bad to say about any of the planning, process, or the day. I could have asked for a better place to get married!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Clare · Married on 09/05/2015

The Grands was always very quick to respond to any requests or questions I had, and they did so with friendly professionalism.
    My husband and I felt relaxed and comfortable during the entirety of our reception there. The serving staff took great care of us, and Clare was awesome at managing the flow of the evening. Our guests are still talking about how amazing the food was, which we consider a win, and with a space as beautiful as The Grands (we were in the Ballroom), I'd have to say you can't go wrong!

Sent on 09/25/2015

The Grands at Mulligans did an AMAZING job on our wedding, ceremony and reception! The food was fabulous, people are still talking about it! The venue was gorgeous and the staff was so friendly, helpful and accommodating. I cannot say enough great thing s about them. I have to give a shout out to Clare the coordinator there, she was so helpful and always available for me!! Highly recommend booking your wedding with them.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Mulligans was a beautiful event center. The staff were all very helpful and friendly.

Sent on 06/28/2012