The Grand Reviews

The Grand 5
  • TAKIYA

TAKIYA · Married on 10/13/2019

The Willis Love Experience

Everything was Wonderful Jason Thank You for putting our Dream Wedding together.. We love love you guys... Corey and Takiya Willis

The Grand 6
    The Grand 7
    The Grand 8
    The Grand 9
    Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Y

Yoli Reyes · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing!!!

My husband and I got married at Bethwood on 09/01/19. Choosing The Grand Bethwood as our wedding venue and Jason as our wedding coordinator was the best decision! Everything went very smoothly, beautifully, and the whole event was a complete hit! The event started on time, all the staff knew what they were doing, Jason, Sal and Larissa was on top of everything and it made the day so much better knowing that we didn’t have to worry about anything but having a great time. The cocktail hour and food are beyond delicious. I recommend The Grand Bethwood to everyone the venue is gorgeous, the outside space is stunning, no extra decoration is needed. Jason, Sal and Larissa are incredibly helpful, nice, polite, and they know what they’re doing! Larissa was my bride attendant and she literally made my day so easy and didn’t leave my side at all from when I walked in till I left. Don’t think twice when it comes to booking The Grand Bethwood!

The Grand 10
    The Grand 11
    The Grand 12
    Sent on 09/06/2019

Deanna Miller · Married on 06/29/2019

Thank you!!!!

My wife and I recently got married at the Grand Bethwood. We had an absolutely wonderful ceremony and celebration here! The venue itself was gorgeous, clean, and spacious. Our ceremony was supposed to be outside in the stunning, new garden, but we had to move the ceremony inside to avoid a severe storm. We were able to quickly switch locations of the ceremony to inside, and our ceremony went smoothly inside. We then had our cocktail hour in a large, newly renovated room. The atmosphere of the room was excellent for the cocktail hour and was big enough to hold all our guests and the seemingly endless amounts of delicious cocktail hour delicacies. They even opened the outside terrace bar, which overlooks the garden, after the earlier storm had cleared. It was really nice to have access to the cocktail hour room and the terrace bar/garden during our cocktail hour. The reception hall was stunning. We were able to fit 16 tables, a full band, a DJ, and all of our guests still had more than enough room to dance all night. The staff at the Grand Bethwood were incredibly helpful and made sure we got everything we wanted. Our event planner, Jason, helped to coordinate our event and made sure our plan was followed through to perfection. He helped us pick out the best food for the cocktail hour, gave us stellar recommendations on how to organize our tables and flowers, and even made sure all the personal touches we wanted were included in our ceremony and reception. Sal and Julie were excellent maître des and made sure both my wife and I were well taken care of. The entire staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. They showed our guests outstanding hospitality and made sure that the celebration went smoothly. Eric, the owner, was also extremely helpful in making our magical night a reality. We would HIGHLY recommend to everyone who is getting married to seriously consider this venue for their celebration!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Joanne Hyun · Married on 06/22/2019

Best experience!

I couldn't ask for more. The venue is beautiful, and Jason's team is amazing. Throughout the planning stages, Jason was extremely helpful in putting the wedding together, coordinating with other vendors, answering my questions, accommodating my requests etc. On the day of the wedding, everything went smoothly, and I was able to thoroughly enjoy my special day. The guests were given a warm welcome, the food was amazing, all the staff were kind, the reception hall was beautifully decorated... Further, the garden was beautiful and I was able to take pictures there. My husband and I are so thankful that we did not have to worry at all about any details, and all we did was enjoy! I would recommend the Bethwood to anyone who is planning a wedding. It'll make your life easier, you will impress your guests, and you will have a truly fun, memorable wedding day! Thank you for making my wedding perfect!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Sismely · Married on 05/26/2018

Our wedding was on May 26, 2018!!!..Where do I begin, before we came across this beautiful venue we went to a lot and I mean a lot of venues between New York and New Jersey. From the moment I step in and had the pleasure of meeting Jason I was already in love! Jason is the best he made everything and anything I wanted possible! Every question or concern I had was answered or taken care of! He made us feel so at home and everything did go as planned even my doggie bags :-) ..My guest loved the food and still are talking about the cocktail hour how much food was provided!! Again the food is amazing!! The deserts were a hit the drinks everything was amazing!! I would recommend the Bethwood a million times over they made my wedding a dream come true! They even have their own garden to take your pictures and don’t have to make any more stops! When you make your appointment I highly highly recommend Jason he is truly truly the best and I couldn’t have imagined planning my wedding with anyone else but him and the Bethwood!
    Love always Jason from your fave couple Mr. & Mrs. Gonzalez

Sent on 06/02/2018

Jeff · Married on 08/12/2017

My wife and I just had our wedding at the Bethwood and it went as wonderfully as we ever could have hoped. We absolutely loved it! We were on a relatively tight budget compared to other weddings, and the Bethwood was a steal for all they were offering. Steve Ranieri was there to help us every step of the way and made everything so much easier and we highly recommend him. He has been in this business for many years, and his experience shows. My wife and I were free to enjoy the day as he worked with everyone behind the scenes with great patience and leadership. The coordination with our DJ, photographer, videographer, pastor, and guests was like a well-oiled machine. The garden area outside gave us opportunity for amazing photos in a portion of New Jersey that it is normally hard to get away from streetwires and highways. The food the whole time was also very good with a vegetarian option. The Bethwood also invites clients to bring some friends and family to try the food at their weekly Sunday brunch at no cost other than tip.

Sent on 08/14/2017

The bethwood is a beautiful place to get married. It has beautiful gardens to take pictures and also they have an awesome service. Beautiful and looks like a castle.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Heather · Married on 03/31/2017

If I could give The Bethwood 1000 stars I would. My Husband and I were looking for a place to have both the ceremony and the reception. Every place that we looked at told us it would be in the same room, we didn't like that idea. Then we stumbled upon the Bethwood in our searches and it looked like they had a separate area for the ceremony and they did. I feel in love with the entire venue as did my husband. We worked with Jason and he is by far the best person I have met when it comes to venues. He answers all of my emails and phone calls and we talk to each other like we have known each other for years, which made this process so much less stressful. He was there with us every second for the day of the wedding. He was there when I got out of the limo to cleaning up afterwards. He made me less stress the day of. Everything was how we imagined our dream wedding to be. We were in love. Jason did an outstanding job and be back to have many more occasions there. Especially with him!!!

Sent on 04/14/2017
  • mrsgcracker

Kate · Married on 10/29/2016

There is absolutely NOTHING bad I can say about The Bethwood. Sure, in the beginning two of managers ended up quitting and we got the run around, but once we landed Steve Goodman - that was it! He was absolutely amazing! Every single thing we wanted, he gave. Even things my husband and I didn't think of, he had it! He was always available for us - phone, email, whatever! We had BP members from out of state, and he allowed us to come in and look at our rooms whenever we wanted, without any fuss. The food was better than delicious, our Maitre D - Dominic - was a GODSEND, and, since we got ready there, the help we had was so focused and brought us anything we needed. I would go back to The Bethwood for EVERYTHING. Any parties from now on will be held there!

Not to mention, the price was unbeatable!!

Thank you Steve, Dominic and all the help!! You really made our wedding day super special!!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/22/2016

Great food, Great Value, Great Staff. Jason helped us set everything up and my Maitre d was absolutely hands down the best. Checked to make sure everything was good and right the whole day. hearts and flowers I LOVED my wedding day.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Joanne · Married on 09/10/2016

Great service! Great night. Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2016

The goal of any couple is to enjoy your day and not worry about details. The Bethwood makes that happen. There were some snafus with 2 different guests at our wedding. I seriously didn't blink and it was handled. The Bethwood is comparable in price to other places but you will not find the attention to detail and professionalism anywhere else. They are just amazing. If you want a worry free fun wedding I highly recommend The Bethwood.

Sent on 10/29/2016

Rachel · Married on 08/27/2016

We are grateful fo the service,everything was nice and tasty! Recommended to all!

Sent on 12/03/2016

Kristen · Married on 07/23/2016

I don't even know where to begin! From the very first appointment with the Bethwood staff, my husband and I fell in love. We were treated like royalty and Jason and all of the staff have now become part of our family. We had the absolute "dream team" on the day of our wedding- Jason, Captain Carlos, and Joanna. They guided us through every step of the way, from the first appointment, to picking things up the morning after. We sat in awe during dinner and just watched everything that was going on and tried to soak it all in. It was the most magical, amazing day. Their attention to detail did not go unnoticed- anything and everything that we hinted at or could have asked for was there the day of our wedding. I had what I thought were a lot of "silly questions" but Jason never flinched. He was very patient, kind, and helpful. He always responded with "not a problem" or "I'll figure it out." He even found a way to give us a "Smores Bar for dessert!" When I had a concern about lighting or decor that was in the room when we took our tour but was no longer there as we got closer to our big day, he had different décor/lightning reinstalled for me for the night of our wedding- all at no cost to me. Most importantly the entire Bethwood staff (no matter who you work with) makes you feel apart of the family, they are always looking out for you and your guests. They are very sweet, helpful, and are always willing to respond to calls & emails within 1-2 days, if not hours. We still have guests telling us how wonderful the food was, how amazing all of the staff were, and what an unforgettable time they had! We cannot wait to go back and visit! We definitely HIGHLY recommend The Bethwood to everyone who would like to have their fairy-tale ever after wedding (in a castle type building too!) Please ask us if you have any specific questions- we would be so happy to answer them! Best of luck!!

Sent on 07/27/2016
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 07/16/2016

So far, Andy is awesome! He answers any and all questions and is very flexible with us.

Sent on 04/08/2016

Chris · Married on 04/30/2016

Just had our 140 person wedding at the Bethwood on April 30, 2016. I couldn't wait to write a review because our night was perfect. The staff at the Bethwood made us feel like a king and queen. (Our maitre'd was Todd). Even though there are other events going on - we never saw anyone else - and it felt like we had the place to ourselves. The food was spectacular and all drinks were heavy pours. It speaks to the quality of the Bethwood that all guests were happy at all times - smiles all night. They did not rush us out at 11pm and let us take our time saying goodbyes and changing clothes.

We worked with Steve, the general manager, to plan the wedding. THE BEST. He was always quick to respond to an e-mail and he made us feel anything was possible - my bride wanted some small changes to menu/cake and he did them all at no extra cost. I can't even imagine what better service would be like.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Tatiana · Married on 04/09/2016

I love this place! They really know how to listen and to give you more than what is wanted or even expected.
    If I could do it again, this is where I would go!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Shrouk · Married on 01/14/2016

Outstanding service I choose the best place to do my rehearsal such a beautiful place

Sent on 10/19/2015

Alyssa · Married on 09/12/2015

My husband and I can't begin to thank The Bethwood enough for making our wedding a night to remember! From our initial visit Steve Goodman answered all my questions and helped us plan a gorgeous, affordable wedding. We had our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all at the Bethwood and our guests had a wonderful time. Our Maitre'd Dominic was wonderful, he was there on the rehearsal day and our wedding day and the service was impeccable! The food was delicious ~ we still receive compliments from our guests on the quality and the amount of food served during both the cocktail hour and reception. The Bethwood exceeded our expectations in everyway... We are so happy we decided to have our wedding at the Bethwood.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Alexis · Married on 07/25/2015

We had our wedding here recently and it went great! Steve Goodman worked really hard to help us have the wedding we wanted. It went very smoothly, the food was great, and the venue was beautiful. We got great pictures in the garden as well! Everyone raved about the service.

Sent on 08/09/2015

We couldn't be happier with our experience with the Bethwood. My new husband and I spent many nights of our honeymoon reflecting on how wonderful this venue was and how it was definitely the right choice for us! Not only was it very affordable, but it was top notch in every aspect. They have been doing weddings for decades and YOU CAN TELL based on the level of service you get from them. Manager Steve Goodman has been our co-pilot since the first day we booked with the Bethwood. He helped with every detail and provided excellent customer service. He even stepped in the day of the wedding to help with a last minute emergency (nothing to do with the venue - but one of our vendors), he made some calls and saved the day! The food is delicious but even more appetizing was the amazing garden which made for fantastic wedding photos. Our pictures are beautiful and our guests were very happy. We got many compliments about how delicious the food was and how friendly and kind the staff was as well. If you want first class service book with the Bethwood - you won't regret it! They also have an awesome castle feel, which makes you feel like a princess! A++++++ experience. THANKS BETHWOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/06/2015
  • User2009031 · 2+ years ago

Jason from the Bethwood is your go to guy when it comes to picking the best venue for a wedding. From the start Jason was very attentive and patient. He has the answers to all of your questions and even when we postponed our wedding he assisted us in easing the planning once again for our special day, three years later! The grounds of the Bethwood are beautiful and it allows for you to take pictures in multiple areas without having to leave and worry about transportation back and forth to various locations for picture taking. According to the guests, the food during the cocktail hour was plentiful and filling (We were busy taking pictures so we didn't get to see any of this). They help coordinate everything the day off so that you can enjoy the party without having to stress over so many of the details. We were very satisfied with our experience here and would highly recommend it to other couples!

Thank you to all the staff at the Bethwood for making our special day possible!

Lopez
    5-30-2015

Sent on 06/27/2015

Amanda · Married on 05/02/2015

Jason was so great to work with from day 1 - he really made our wedding everything we dreamed it would be. The attention to detail and the overall service not only to us but for our guests was above and beyond anything we expected. We got married in the front gardens and had our cocktail hour in Pueblo and reception in Seville. It was important to us to separate the cocktail hour room and reception room and Jason was very accommodating and flexible to make this happen. The food was amazing both at the cocktail hour and in the reception. I couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else - Jason and his staff made this the best day of our lives!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Colleen · Married on 02/28/2015

The Bethwood, and specifically, our host, Dominic Leone, made our wedding day special. Dominic made everything run smoothly, and was willing to accommodate all our requests. Our guests raved about the food, the service and the venue. They made our planning easy, and helped make our day a success!

Sent on 03/04/2015

shellie · Married on 02/28/2015

As a same sex couple we were nervous about how we would be treated by a vendor. Those fears were alleviated when we first met with the staff. We were given a tour and arrangements were made for us to bring four friends to have a complimentary Sunday buffet. We had a very easy time planning the event. Domenick was available for any questions we had leading up to the event. We used our own baker for our cake and pies. The cost of cake or Venetian platter is included with a package. We had a friend who wanted to do it for us. We had our wedding at the venue and it was wonderful. The chapel and banquet room were blank canvases and we were given control over how we wanted to decorate. It was a wonderful experience.

Sent on 11/08/2015