56 Reviews for The Grand Willow Inn

Lighting (1)
Chairs (1)
Tables (1)
55 The Grand Willow Inn Reviews

From the moment my Fiance and I stepped into The Grand Willow I knew it was the perfect place for us to get married. I fell in love with the Carriage Room and all of the twinkle lights, it was just amazing! The Bed and Breakfast available to rent on the 3rd floor made it even more amazing knowing our family could rent it for the weekend and be together getting ready for the big day. Carmen is so amazing, kind, and talented. She immediately made us feel welcome and answered all of our questions. She was so accommodating when we wanted to bring our families all 10 of us to see the venue again we are quite a handful. Connie's food is absolutely AMAZING! I cannot say Thank You enough for giving us the wedding of our dreams. People are still raving about it a month later that it was the BEST wedding they had been too!! Knowing that we just had to show up and EVERYTHING was taken care of was the best feeling ever. We didn't have to worry about anything. Our wedding was MAGICAL, the flowers, the food, the tables, it was PERFECT! Carmen and Connie are AMAZING, they truly care about making your special day Wonderful!!! Just yesterday my friend was still talking about the Braised Beef Brisket, LOL and the Red Potato Gorgonzola Bacon Salad! YUMMY! My husband Paul and I cannot say THANK YOU ENOUGH!! We love The Grand Willow, best decision ever!!!

Profile Picture User7178526, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Having my wedding at The Grand Willow Inn was one of the best decisions I made when it came to my wedding. First off, this place is BEAUTIFUL and Connie and Carmen are fantastic at what they do! They made my dream wedding day become a reality! We had an absolute blast at my decoration consultation and they easily created exactly what I wanted. When my wedding day came, they had every little detail taken care of and I was stress free. Oh, and the food! It was delicious! I can't say enough great things about The Grand Willow Inn! I'm so thankful I chose it for my wedding venue. So if you are looking for an absolutely gorgeous venue for your perfect, stress free wedding day look no further, you've found it! Thank you Connie and Carmen!!!!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I really appreciated the lack of pressure to sign at the beginning. The Grand Willow team is really interested in making sure you're making the right decision for you and is there for any questions.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 11/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had our wedding tasting and decorating appointment over the weekend, it was so fun! Connie & Carmen are so fun to work with!! I loved how supportive & prepared they were prior to my visit & they matched exactly what I was in- visioning. Truly Great wedding coordinators. Very processional & helped us stay right on budget! Thanks so much Connie & Carmen. See you soon for the Rehersal & big day!! #November2016

Profile Picture krystal, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Oh my, the Grand Willow Inn was absolutely the best decision we made for our daughter's wedding. It was a very good value for all they do for the bride and groom. We cannot recommend them enough. You will not be disappointed. The food was exceptionally great, also a huge value! They are very delightful to work with and knowledgeable about what it takes to have a smooth running, successful event.
Sharon Littell, mother of the bride.,

Profile Picture Sharon, 8/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Connie and her staff provide a one of a kind, stress free, all inclusive venue. There were so many options for ceremony set ups both indoor and out. My husband and I had a few requests for the ceremony that were custom taylored gracefully to our liking by The Grand Willow Inn and staff. Great menu options, and the food was fabulous! I truly had the most beautiful day of my life at this venue, and I am truly gratedul for their experience and encouragement that made our wedding such a memorable experience. I highly recommend The Hrand Willow Inn.

Profile Picture Dannielle, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Buffet, Dessert, Outside Cake, Server(s), Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

Christine and Carmen were so sweet and attentive.....had all the answers and wonderful suggestions for our wedding event.
The DJ was terrific and had a great sense of humor!
The venue itself was beautifully decorated and so many of our guests were moved by it's beauty inside and outside.
Thank you again for a beautiful memory to cherish!

Profile Picture User4972164, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Absolutely an amazing place! Connie and her staff are so fabulous; she was so responsive during our planning, answering every little question I had quickly and thoroughly. Our wedding day was perfect. I wouldn't have changed a thing. The decorations were breathtaking and fit our theme beautifully. The property is so amazing as well with all the beautiful plants and flowers. The food was so fabulous; our guests were raving about it. Every little detail was totally taken care of for us, my groom and I didn't worry about a single thing (besides showing up and getting married) the entire day. Connie even made sure we had some leftovers to take with us when we departed for the night. The Grand Willow is just a great place! The price for everything that we got that night was very affordable. The DJ/MC (Martin Iverson) was awesome; he kept the events moving along at a perfect speed and was so entertaining! I can't recommend this place enough to make for the perfect wedding day.

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/30/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Our wedding was this last August at the Grand Willow. I can't say enough of how amazing it was. There was no stress or hassle for any of our family or friends. Everything was taken care of! Connie is so thoughtful and has a huge imagination. She puts so much love into everything she does. I can't brag enough about that venue and how everyone should expierence it. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation

As Father of the Bride, and on behalf of both of our families, I wanted to thank you for all that you did to make the Gahnberg/Alves wedding a wonderful event for all of us. From your easy assistance to the perfect set up, to the food, and entertainment, we could not be more pleased with The Grand Willow, the venue, and all of your friendly, helpful staff. Thank you very much.

Profile Picture Kurt, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Love Connie and her team! The most friendly and creative venue out there! Connie does a fabulous job and the food is tiredly to die for! I wish My husband and I could have a wedding every year just to experience it again!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/5/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I couldn't have chosen a more perfect place to be married. The venue was beautiful and the staff went above and beyond to make sure that my day was flawless. Every single detail was carefully attended to, the staff even packed up my gifts and leftovers at the end of the night. I didn't have to lift a finger or worry about anything from the moment I walked in until the night ended. The catering was provided and the food was perfect. I received so many compliments on the reception, the whole setup was beautiful. I may be a little biased, but I think that my wedding was the most fun and smooth running wedding i've ever been to. My guests loved the DJ, he was hilarious! This place gave me the perfect wedding experience and its because the owner, Connie, and her staff truly made sure that all of my wishes and ideas were made into reality. I couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture Nichole , 6/7/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was the best place I and my wife choose for our wedding,
our guests and family were delighted ?
with the place.
It is also a good place for all kinds of events.
very friendly and attentive manager.

Profile Picture Andres, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have no words on how perfect this venue was! Connie was so wonderful to work with even after we had to change our date she was always so helpful and cooperative with what we wanted. She provided amazing decorations to what we wanted and gave amazing suggestions for other types of decorations. I really wanted an outdoor wedding but because of the weather we had to do it inside which was even better than I expected!! Her bartender, DJ and on-site coordinator were so kind and wonderful to work with. The catering was delicious I highly recommend her home-made dishes! This venue is absolutely perfect!!!!!

Profile Picture User3514807, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

My wedding was perfect. It was above and beyond my expectations. Connie and her staff have set the bar very high. The food was undeniably the best I have ever had, every single one of my guests were raving about how much they loved the food. The Grand Willow offers so much for so little. I don't think you will ever find a kinder, more genuine person like Connie to trust with something so special such as your wedding day.

5 stars all the way. I would have given more, but it only goes to 5.

I'm not just saying all this because Connie is my Mother :) I truly feel this way, as do my Spouse and her family, and just about anyone you talk to!

Thank you!

Wedding: 04/19/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Profile Picture Rhianna, 4/19/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This review is long overdue. But better late than never, I suppose. With much time to reflect, I'm just as happy, if not happier, with the Grand Willow. In all honesty, I cannot think of one negative thing to say about Connie, the venue, or our wedding day. It was a magical day & I cannot sing Connie's praises enough. I am still blown away by all that she does. And she pulled it all off in a way that left me surprisingly very low stress. Connie is amazing at what she does. When it came to my ideas for decor, it's like she could read my mind. I am a very detail-oriented person & she went above & beyond! The food was so good too & we got lots of compliments on it! The whole experience from start to finish was more than I could have hoped for! I also *highly* recommend the house mc...he was fantastic! Everything was perfect & I cannot thank Connie & her team enough!

Profile Picture Lily, 3/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Connie is so wonderful to work with! This venue is absolutely breathtaking! There are so many great places to take photos here and the service is wonderful.

Profile Picture courtney, 3/22/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Connie with The Grand Willow went out of her way to make the venue into everything that we had dreamed of when it came to customer service, decor, service, staff and food. Everything was in house and it made for a very stress free time planning a wedding... because she did it ALL! We received nothing but compliments from our guests on the beauty of the venue and the amazing food.

Profile Picture Elyssa, 12/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Simply stated, our wedding was WONDERFUL!! The venue was beautiful, the staff was hard working and very responsive to everything! We didn't have to ask for anything, everything was taken care of. The customer service we received was above and beyond and I couldn't have asked for more. It was almost a feeling of having your friends or family with you to make sure everything was going smooth. Connie has a wonderful young lady that works for her that just ran her butt off the whole time. She just jumped right in when she thought she saw something that needed to be handled. I wasn't feeling well, she brought me homemade cider from Connie, my granddaughter was needing a change and she just took care of it, it was time to wrap things up, and EVERYTHING was packed and ready to go. Literally. My purse was even in the car already. That is what I mean by above and beyond. Worth every penny it cost us. If you want a wedding that you just have to show up for the party, this is the place to do it!
Thank you for making our wedding so memorable and flawless!!

Profile Picture Heidi, 11/9/13, 1 Review

Connie and her staff were amazing she put everything together better than I could even imagine. My guests raved about the food tremendously and about the DJ! She kept everything running smoothly and made our day per effect if you're thinking of having a wedding here do it! She goes above and beyond and does everything she can to complete every request and make it individual to you and your family

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

My husband and I could not have asked for a better place to get married. Connie and her team made the day so special with all of their little extra touches. They took all of the stress off of us so we were able to enjoy every minute of our time there. Unlike alot of brides, I did not have a clear vision of what I wanted, only a few thoughts and ideas, and Connie filled in all the holes to create something spectacular for us. Everyone raved about the food and Martin, the DJ. The day went flawlessly thanks to our day-of coordinator, Whitney. She was amazing.
You absolutely get what you pay for when choosing The Grand Willow!

Profile Picture User3773830, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Connie and her staff were absolutely amazing! Connie was so flexible and willing to work with the craziness of a military wedding and accepted that it could be cancelled at any moment. Everything was perfect, the decorations were stunning, the food was incredible (many of my guest commented on how delicious it was), everything at the Grand Willow Inn was so welcoming, I didn't feel like I was getting married at just another venue, I felt as if I was getting married in a place that was made solely for my wedding! The atmosphere that Connie and her staff create is so relaxed yet I never worried that things would get to laid back. Thank you for making my wedding a dream come true!

Profile Picture User1737171, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was 10/5/2013 and we couldn't have asked for a better venue and service. We had such a wonderful day and everything went smoothly and this is all thanks to Connie and her staff. The food was terrific, the decorations were amazing and the wedding package includes everything you could want and more. It was really important for me not to be stressed on our wedding day and Connie and her staff made sure this happened. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Profile Picture amber, 10/5/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Where do you begin on writing a review when you LOVED everything??!!
To make it simple, I’ll start by just categorizing it.

VENUE: (outside) Beautiful flowers, the landscaping on the property is so elegant and fresh. ZERO problem with bugs and bees, day time and night time.

VENUE: (inside) Breathtaking “grand room”. Stunning staircase. Fun and functional “carriage room.” Wonderful layout of the rooms that you can make into your own.

We loved everything in this venue; food, prices, Connie’s communication. Everything was excellent. It’s one thing hearing good reviews, or reading them, but when you get to write one, It’s so hard trying to get everything down to benefit future brides! Not only do we give rave reviews of this venue, but so do all of our guests! I even had someone say, “my son has a girlfriend, they aren’t engaged yet, but when they are, we’re having his wedding here.” This venue is that wonderful!

Martin, the MC that she highly recommends (included in the cost of the venue) was fantastic! He really made the night great! The decorations throughout the venue (table cloths, table decorations, lights…) all included in the venue cost. She also has a “day-of coordinator”, Jamie. Having her there was very nice. She kept the day flowing at a nice pace and made sure that everyone knew where they had to be and when.
Some special touches that Connie did, decorated the brides room and grooms room with our colors. She packaged up our leftovers. She packaged up all of our gifts and leftover favors.

This is place is not only the most beautiful venue that we found, but her price is AMAZING! Me being the budget bride, price is a factor. But I also was willing to spend more, given the circumstance that this is my wedding day… But in this case, I’m pretty sure I saved a lot with just having my wedding here  And I appreciate that, a lot.

My wedding day turned out better than I imagined, just by having my wedding here.

Profile Picture Katie, 8/24/13, 2 Reviews