The Grand Oak Villa Reviews

The Grand Oak Villa 3
The Grand Oak Villa 4

Emilyn · Married on 10/06/2018

Grand oak villa catering

I used Grand Oak Villa to cater my wedding at a different venue. I had my heart set on an untraditional wedding venue but unfortunately it lacked a kitchen. The caterer chosen would have to do off site catering. Grand Oak Villa did a fantastic job working with me to chose dishes that would maintain a high quality during the transfer over to the venue. Grand Oak Villa was able to handle the cake, rentals, linens and bar service for me which was extremely convenient and less stress. They also took the time to do a venue walk through with me to make sure all rentals were ordered correctly and floor plan was as I desired. The food was absolutely delicious and we received many compliments on it from our guests. The staff was also great. The wait staff was very attentive and prompt in tending to the guests. The event coordinator was AMAZING in helping keep the timing of the wedding and ensuring it went smoothly. She was highly involved and always checking in with me to ensure everything was to my liking, making sure I had everything I needed and making sure we were on schedule. She was fantastic! Great food! Great service! 10s across the board! I highly recommend them!

Kelsy · Married on 07/07/2018

We absolutely loved our experience! The entire build up was more than we could have every asked for and the team truly made our wedding day the best day of our lives! :)

The Grand Oak Villa 5
    The Grand Oak Villa 6

Liz · Married on 05/27/2018

Everyone was amazing and truly accommodating. Each person helped make our day so special. All of our guests are still talking about how it was the best wedding food they had ever had! We could not have asked for better people to help us create our perfect wedding day.

Kerri · Married on 04/12/2018

If you’re looking for an experience that exceeds expectations, is professional, unforgettable, elegant, fun, and beyond worth its value... let me introduce you to Carol at the Grand Oak Villa. My husband and I were married in Maui, Hawaii and planned a “luau style” reception for our family and friends at home. Carol took our theme and ran with it - from personalizing the food and the ballroom to adding special touches that we didn’t even know she was adding until our special day - I cannot day enough about the magic of our day at the Grand Oak Villa. I can’t begin to put the rest into words except... just do it! Going with Carol at the Grand Oak Villa truly kicked off our happily ever after!

Noelle · Married on 10/27/2017

Wonderful team of people to work with from the very start of booking the venue to the actual wedding day! I have multiple food allergies and they were extremely accommodating! All my guests raved about the food and the late night stations. I was able to decorate the place the way I would like and they made it the way I liked it. Amazing venue!!!

Kendra · Married on 09/23/2017

Good people with a great Venue and amazing service!
    Highly recommend them to everyone!

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about The Grand Oak Villa. The food was beyond words, the comfort and beauty of the venue, the staff etc. were excellent. Planning a wedding outside of state is not easy, but both Carol and Angie made it such a smooth process. They were both so helpful and accommodating to all our needs. (And my millions of emails) My husband and I couldn't of been happier with our wedding night. The staff was so attentive to us and others and very professional. Everyone we spoke to had nothing but compliments about everything. Thanks again, we and others will definitely recommend you for future events!!!

Joshua · Married on 09/02/2017

Angela and her team were very accommodating. Everything from the ceremony, to cocktail, and reception was perfect. The staff did a great job also with our 360 guests. Our guest are still talking about our wedding. If we had to do our wedding all over again we’d still choose this venue.

Rob · Married on 08/19/2017

I can’t begin to explain how great they made our day. Really went out of their way to accommodate all our needs. The BEST part about an Italian wedding is the food and 100% they are top notch.

The Grand Oak Villa 7
    The Grand Oak Villa 8

Chelsea · Married on 07/15/2017

I was the bride, and have to say that The Grand Oak Villa did an AMAZING job at hosting our wedding! We planned it in about three months, and The Grand Oak Villa worked with us through everything. The grounds were beautiful, and the grand ballroom inside was STUNNING.
    We had a brunch wedding, and people loved it. Everyone was raving about the bacon bar and how that was such a cool idea. The food was amazing, and the staff made sure that we were able to try everything.
    I would HIGHLY recommend this venue, they have everything that you would need for a wedding! They are a pleasure to work with, and their facility is high class.

Jess · Married on 11/12/2016

Amazing service & food.
    The staff was very helpful and attentive. The decorations were just as I asked. All the little touches were perfect.

Dominique · Married on 07/23/2016

Everyone at The Grand Oak Villa was very professional and kind! They were so helpful and accomadating to our needs and made wedding planning so much smoother. They were very warm to us and it felt like family! The day of our wedding went perfectly and the staff were great to us and our guests! The food was delicious and the venue fit all of our guests comfortably with a beautiful ambience. Thank you again for everything and all of your patience and help.

Let me say that we had a beautiful wedding at The Grand Oak. Everything was just as we planned. Carol & Angie went out of their way at every step and made us feel like royalty. We had our ceremony up top which was just sweet & amazing. The food was just beyond our expectations. We kept hearing that the chef ( Angies Son) was a world class chef but at the day of the food and presentation was just top notch....
    Everyone kept telling us how good the food was.. Thank You..!!!
    We went with other recommendations from them like our Photographer, Roz and DJ Joe, who were really great too.
    Everything could have not gone better.. We are more than just happy, we are really very greatfull !!!
    They are amazing people! I highly recommend them to anyone!

We had our reception at the Grand Oak Villa on 10/3/15. Carol, Angie, and the staff were absolutely amazing. They felt like family from the minute we first walked in to look at the venue... The food was outstanding for both cocktail hour and dinner... They worked well with our entertainment manager who provided our DJ/photographer/videographer/and photo wall services. All I can say is 5 stars all across the board... I would recommend this venue to everyone! Thanks Again Grand Oak Villa!

Greg · Married on 10/03/2015

This place was excellent. The food and quality of service could not be any better. Angie and Carol treated us like family the entire time from the moment we first visited the place until the event was done on our wedding night. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone

The Grand Oak Villa was the perfect place to hold a reception. Not only is the food perfect, you are treated like family throughout the planning process to the very end of your special day. My husband and I were constantly being asked if we needed anything and patiently guided through all of those small details no one thinks about except the brilliant staff. The waitstaff was perfect as well, providing extra friendly faces for our guests all day. We loved every moment of our wedding at the Grand Oak Villa and would recommend it to anyone who values great food, and an atmosphere were you are truly treated like a valued family member.

kristy · Married on 09/12/2015

We were married 9/12/15 and we can't say enough good things about The Grand Oak Villa!!! Everyone was so accommodating !!! They handled everything professionally, promptly and accurately! From the ceremony to the reception everything was perfect and on time! Their prices are very reasonable and our guests are still raving about the food! We have gotten so many compliments about our wedding!! We can't thank Carol and Angie enough for making our day PERFECT!!

Catherine · Married on 09/05/2015

Our day was magical thanks to The Grand Oak Villa! They all are very professional and made our day unique. The staff are willing to do help at a moments notice. The prices are fair and the food was delicious. I would recommend this venue to any and everyone.

Alesha · Married on 03/14/2015

I absolutely KNEW this was the place for our wedding the moment I sent eyes on the gorgeous chandeliers!! The place in and of itself is beautiful! The tall white columns welcoming you inside and the large fountain water feature in the lobby were over the top! Don't forget to make a wish....as your dreams will certainly come true here!!!
    Angela and Carol are absolutely AMAZING. The MOST professional people but so warm when you speak to them. They always made me feel like family, always there to answer a question and to make sure we had everything we wanted. They were there for us from the first tour with them to the day after the wedding when we were picking up items left.
    Their staff is just as impeccable as they are! They had a girl with me throughout the entire wedding night, although I hardly knew she was there. I would turn around and she was ready to answer any question I had. She even reminded me my food was plated, with all the talking to family and friends, I so NEEDED that!!!
    Their food was outstanding! You can't go wrong with the Prime Rib, Chicken Marsala or the Tilapia Francaise, or my personal fav, the penne ala vodka!!! We've received non-stop raves from our family and friends. Everything came out on time, no cold meals, everyone was HAPPY!
    We booked the winter wedding package and it was a FANTASTIC deal! Worth more than what they are asking, but shhhhh don't tell them I said that! The package included DJ (DJ Int'l) and Cake (Modern Pastry). Both excellent vendors (reviewed individually)!!!
    Grand Oak Villa is THE best wedding venue and they only bring in the best, from staff to house vendors! You WILL NOT be disappointed going with them. I feel the most important thing I can say is, when you are there with them YOU ARE FAMILY!!!! That feeling is MORE valuable than anything else I can say.
    I only hope I can be a guest at a wedding there so I can enjoy it again...SO INVITE ME!!! J/JK!
    All the best,
    The new MRS Lanuto

The grand oak villa did an amazing job for our wedding! From the beginning planning process to breakdown after the wedding they made everything completely stress free. They had an amazing all inclusive winter package and were very accommodating on little changes we wanted to make. The venue itself is also gorgeous, we could not have asked for anything else on our wedding day! I can't tell you how many times we used the word "perfect". Have recommended them to a few people already!

Kelley · Married on 09/06/2014

Everything was amazing! I could not have asked for a better venue or service! The food was great the room was beautiful and the service was excellent!!!

Dina · Married on 06/28/2014

I had my daughters wedding at Grand Oak Villa on June 28th. From the beginning it was a difficult arrangement because she lives overseas and I had to make sure all the accommodations went according to plan. Angie was incredibly helpful. She was calm and confident that all would go well. When we walked into the room, I was astounded by how beautiful everything looked. Most venues charge for up lighting. Grand Oak looked elegant and ready to accommodate almost 200 people. Although there were several toasts, the servers were very patient and delivered the food on time and cooked to perfection. I've heard so many nightmare stories from other brides about their venues. So many things can go wrong. I am still getting phone calls and emails about what a beautiful wedding it was...thanks to Grand Oak and it's professional and well trained staff! I would not hesitate to refer Grand Oak to any bride who wants a beautiful wedding!

Highly recommend to any bride and groom. Excellent service, excellent food, everything and anything you could want for your wedding and reasonably priced.

Grace · Married on 09/14/2013

AMAZING!!! Everything came out exactly how I wanted it and I couldn't be happier with the results. I had some last minute complications and they were very helpful, they are truly a great staff. The facility looked amazing, the food was by far the best food that I have ever had at a wedding. Everything was extremely delicious. My family and I continue to rave about how amazing the food was!! I would recommend the Grand Oak Villa for any wedding hands down!! If you want your wedding to be talked about and remembered for years Grand Oak Villa is the place to have your wedding!!!!