60 Reviews for The Grand Marquise Ballroom

Premium Liquor (1)
House Liquor (1)
Glassware (1)
59 The Grand Marquise Ballroom Reviews

Grand Marquise Ballroom made our wedding so beautiful! From the moment we first met Meredith and staff to discuss prices and options for our wedding day, we were always confident that we picked the best place to hold our wedding ceremony and reception. We were thoroughly impressed with the personalized and courteous attention given to us.
From the start, our questions were answered promptly and courteously and we were always treated like a top customer. Because of this treatment we never once worried about how our ceremony and reception would turn out with regards to the staff and coordination. Thanks for making our wedding day look so magical! I would definitely recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Pamela, 6/9/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Glassware, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

The Grand Marquise Ballroom is absolutely beautiful!!! Meredith and staff was amazing and help made our wedding day perfect!! If I had to do it all over again I would still choose them as a venue!!! Thanks for making our day special!!! Highly Recommended.

Profile Picture Latoya , 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We got married on 10/7/17 and it was absolutely everything we could’ve wanted and more! The ballroom was immaculate every time we were there announced or not. The staff was incredible especially Meredith. She helped us with whatever we needed to create our perfect day. People could not stop commenting on how beautiful it was. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Sharon, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables

We would like to thank Anfesa and Meredith for a beautiful venue on our wedding day. We could not have imagined a better location for us to celebrate. You two ladies define southern hospitality. From the time Stephen walked in to buy the perfect ring until we said "I Do", both of you were absolutely amazing to work with. I feel honored and privileged to have shared our special day with you. Every time we had questions or needed advice from either of you, you were quick to respond to our needs. You both made it so easy for us planning a wedding eight hours away. Thank you for making our fairytale become reality, our wedding day was absolutely perfect. We love you both and would HIGHLY recommend The Grand Marquise Ballroom to any newly engaged couples or anybody looking for a venue for an event!!!

Profile Picture Leslie, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Parking

You can't find a more beautiful venue for a wedding! It is perfect, and so is the staff! Everyone at The Grand Marquise Ballroom was very accommodating and wonderful to work with! Highly recommend them! Our daughters wedding was beautiful!

Profile Picture Mindy , 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at the Grand Marquise goes above and beyond to take care of every single detail. I felt like we didn't have to do anything. And if I had forgotten about something, they went over final details and were very responsive to questions so it really helped us make sure we had everything covered. They work closely with the catering companies so that you don't have to worry about all the tiny details, and instead just get to enjoy your wedding. We are so happy we chose the Grand Marquise and can't imagine more helpful or kind people than Meredith and Deborah. Truly a wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Zayna, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Set Up

Our overall experience at the Grand Marquise was amazing. Meredith and her staff were wonderful on our wedding day. I appreciate all that they did to make our dreams come true.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

GMB is absolutely stunning. Meredith helped my fiancé and I have the perfect wedding. Meredith allowed the bridal party to come in long before the wedding started and we had a great time. She made sure we were well taken care of and the staff at GMB did everything to make sure the day was perfect. I would recommend this venue to EVERYONE! This venue is so breath taking. I was in awe the day of the wedding. The flip between the wedding and reception happened much faster than expected! My guest are still talking about the chandeliers and the staircase! Best venue Raleigh has to offer.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/10/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Indoor, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Beer, House Liquor, Limited Bar, Premium Liquor, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables

Meredith at the GMB was very helpful and the staff performed with amazing on the day of our wedding/reception, we opted for the flip and they did an outstanding job. We highly recommend this venue and also working with Meredith!

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely AMAZING experience!!!!!!!!!! Meredith and her staff especially Ms. Deborah and Gary were exceptional and so sweet!!! I consider them friends of mine now!!!! They allowed me to do some things I never imagined!!! They worked so well with me and my wedding team!!! They even let me take a picture on the roof!!!! I'm so grateful to them!! This venue is spectacular!!! Definitely had my dream wedding there!! I couldn't imagine a better place!!!!

Profile Picture Jamesa, 7/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Grand Marquise Ballroom is the most beautiful venue in the Triangle hands down and Meredith is amazing to work with so professional and helpful every step of the way. I love the staff so much at The Grand Marquise Ballroom that some of them have become friends they were amazing in flipping the room and timely, attentive, professional and outstanding and helped create a gorgeous event. I cannot say thank you enough to the venue for making our wedding day simply perfection in every way. Thank you for being a part of our wedding.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 2/14/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My time at the Grand Marquise was speechless, My guest can't stop talking about the event, The staff was very loving, friendly and kind, I will refer there service to my church friends and business friends, I have a new family at the Grand Marquise. I love them and their service.

Profile Picture brenday, 1/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Grand Marquise Ballroom is beautiful on its own, but the staff make it PERFECT!!! Meredith was excellent and on point from beginning to end. If I had a question she had an answer. And it never mattered what time I emailed or called, I would always get a response back by the end of that day...even when I emailed her late at night. The day of my wedding ran so smooth and I literally didn't have to do anything!! They work very well with the caterer and any other vendors and everything is done with a smile. I am convinced that our wedding would not have been perfect at any other location and because of them we earned the hash tag #EpicWedding! HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Worth every penny

Profile Picture Stephanie, 1/24/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

One word....BEAUTIFUL! The Grand Marquise Ballroom absolutely was amazing. The venue was breathtaking. Meredith was such a pleasure throughout the entire process. I was handled with extremely great service and I am forever grateful I was able to have my wedding at such a beautiful place.

Profile Picture Curtisha, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Very beautiful vendor! Although the lighting could be difficult for photographers and videographers, it is absolutely amazing!

Profile Picture Dominique, 8/23/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Meredith and the staff of Grand Marquise were amazing! The space is absolutely beautiful. Above all else, Meredith ensured that everything went just as planned. In spite of her own personal circumstances, she made sure that she was there and helped every step of the day. If we had to do it all over again, we would only do so at Grand Marquise Ballroom.

Profile Picture Kia, 2/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had an amazing wedding at the Grand Marquise Ballroom in February of 2014! Meredith was fantastic at getting everything coordinated and it was an absolutley beautiful experience. I would absolutley recommend this venue for anyone looking for a full service spot that is gorgeous!

Profile Picture Kim, 2/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Meredith and The Grand Marquise made my wedding dream come true. At a young age most girls dream about their wedding, mine was even better then what I could have imagined. The wedding and reception was absolutely perfect. Meredith was so friendly and polite and helped my family and I with the whole process. She brought up things that I did not even think of. Even though I forgot a few things on the actual wedding day, Meredith had what I needed. Seeing her smiling face put an ease to the crazy day/evening. People are still talking about how beautiful the venue was and how wonderful everything went. It was a pleasure to work with Meredith and The Grand Marquise to make the process of planning a wedding a little less stressful.

Profile Picture Samira, 8/31/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I loved this ballroom!!!! Meredith was sooooo helpful and flexible! I love her southern accent! She was very professional and assured me that things would be perfect! At the time I was living in Indiana, and my planner had to pretty much be my voice. Meredith did a wonderful job of communicating with and keeping me on one accord as well!

Profile Picture Shaina P., 8/24/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The compliments that we received about our Venue are still coming in. After a long search of wedding venues in our home town Greensboro, we decided to venture out, I looked at about every venue within 2 hours from Greensboro and the very last one before I was about to give up was the Grand Marquise Ballroom. I saw two pictures and knew that my search was over. We couldn't wait to call the next day and get all the details and set up a meeting. We were greeted by a sweet and charming Meredith and the rest is history. As soon as I walked in the lobby I knew that I wanted to sign on the dotted lines and pay our deposit. The Grand Marquise is gorgeous, the staff was a joy to work with and my day went perfectly. We thank Meredith and her staff for all their hard work we loved every moment spent at our phenomenal wedding Venue!

With Love,
Ricky & Marquita

Profile Picture Marquita, 7/20/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Meredith and her team were absolutely AMAZING! She was more than accommodating to whatever we needed My guest are still talking about the wonderful venue, Two Thumbs Up!!

Profile Picture R, 7/6/13, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Grand Marquise and Meredith were a pleasure to work with. The venue is gorgeous and their team is so delightful. Our wedding was definitely a day to remember thanks to the Grand Marquise Ballroom and staff.

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/27/13, 12 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Meredith with the Grand Marquise was absolutely fantastic!! From the all of the planning stages until the reception was over, everything was organized and very professional. The facility is beautiful - so much so that it was the first and last one we looked at. We chose it the day we saw it. Meredith worked with all of our vendors to make sure setup went smoothly. I didn't have to worry about a thing as she was on top of everything along with the coordinator. She was very flexible and accommodating. I HIGHLY recommend the Grand Marquise and their staff. I don't have a single complaint and our wedding/reception was beautiful!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/12/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was the perfect place to make my wedding fairy take come true :-) beautiful venue, awesome staff. Turn over from ceremony and reception was fast and organized. I recommend the grand marquise ballroom for every couple who is getting married :-)

Profile Picture Sandra, 3/10/13, 3 Reviews