AT&T Hotel and Conference Center Reviews

2 | Austin, TX

2 Reviews for AT&T Hotel and Conference Center

Aida · Married on 11/05/2016

AT&T Conference Center/ 1900 Grand Ballroom is a wonderful place to have your next event! The staff and employees are super friendly and the customer service was excellent. We had our wedding recently at the Conference Center and could not be happier with everything. Kara was the senior catering sales manager and she was so sweet and helpful throughout our whole wedding planning process! She responded to all of our emails and phone calls within a few hours and would always make the time to meet or talk with us if we had any questions. Many of our family and friends stayed at the rooms in the conference center and everyone couldn't stop raving about the great customer service and cleanliness of the rooms. The food on our wedding day was amazing!! We got so many compliments on it! The staff, Anthony and Lauri was present on our wedding day to help make it go very smoothly and it did! Thank you AT&T for taking all of our stress away on our wedding day so we could enjoy it!! I would highly recommend this venue to all my Friends and Family looking to have a event! They will take care of you and make sure you and your guests have a great time! :)

Sent on 11/21/2016

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2013

If you want it all, use the AT&T Center!! I am still amazed at what my wedding was using this venue. I was able to have my dream outdoor ceremony (with an indoor plan B) and indoor reception!! My guest also had the added bonus of staying at the venue with amazing rooms and rates. The courtyard was a beautiful setting and they allowed me to bring in what I needed to really set the tone (though it didn't take much!). My reception was perfect in the Grand Ballroom which accommodated all of my guests more then comfortably, had a great dancefloor, and was beautiful to begin with!! Aside from the setting and location, the food was TO DIE FOR!!! I went to my tasting and wanted to lick every plate!! I was even more amazed when the large scale serving for everyone was just as good as the small tasting they made me. I have guests that STILL rave to me and everyone about the food, and many now visit The Carillion restaurant (located in the venue - who caters the events) because of my wedding. I also had a bar at my wedding and the servers were amazing, courteous, and made great drinks!

I had a smaller budget then most, but was able to get MORE then what I wanted with this venue. It was the perfect one-stop-shop that doesn't skimp anywhere. The staff, from the coordinator to the booking agents, to the wait staff, were very professional and attentive. I highly recommend this venue for any Bride and Groom!!

Sent on 10/10/2013