The Grace Maralyn Estate & Gardens Reviews

23 | Atascadero, CA

23 Reviews for The Grace Maralyn Estate & Gardens

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/24/2020

The best venue on the central coast!

When we toured the Grace Maralyn venue for the first time, we immediately knew it was where we were going to get married. Katherine and Josh were super helpful, answered all of our questions, and were easy to talk to. The price of the venue included so much that it was honestly an amazing deal. Everyone from our bridal party lives out of town so it was awesome that they had a place to stay during the entire weekend. It was also so nice being able to set up and have our rehearsal dinner at the venue so that we didn’t have to worry about finding a different venue and then bringing everything over the morning of the wedding. Allie was our day-of coordinator and I seriously can’t imagine the wedding going as smoothly as it did without her. The entire day she was one step ahead of me and got everything set up while I got ready. She was a life saver and so helpful! So many people talked about how gorgeous the venue was, we didn’t really even need decorations it’s so beautiful on it’s own. The photo booth was also a huge hit. We really appreciate how accommodating they were with everything going on (we got married in October of 2020) and if we were getting married again we wouldn’t think twice about doing it here. We had so much fun and it was a weekend we will never forget.

Sent on 11/13/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/09/2019

The perfect venue

When my husband and I came to this venue we were immediately sold. Josh showed us around the property and described the amenities that came with using this venue and the value for what you receive is amazing.

Molly the day of coordinator was nothing short of perfection. She had amazing suggestions and had our wedding run like a well oiled machine. The day went perfectly and she was a large part in that. I have to give a shout out to her assistant who saved the day when I forgot my veil upstairs right as I was supposed to walk out and without hesitation ran upstairs grabbed it and placed it in my hair just in time. Beyond thank you for that!

I would highly recommend this venue it created the perfect backdrop for our big day.

thank you grace maralyn staff for an amazing wedding.

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing Venue! Great Staff!

The Grace Maralyn could not have been a better venue for our wedding. Josh was extremely helpful answering any and all questions leading up to the wedding day. He and his wife have done an incredible job setting up a venue that not only looks spectacular, but makes it simple to coordinate and “plug in” a wide variety of vendors. In particular, we loved being able to stay on site before and after the wedding, taking the stress out of getting to and from the venue and allowing us more time to hang out with the bridal party.

We also loved working with Molly, she was the perfect day-of coordinator who kept us on schedule both leading up to and throughout the day. Molly was incredibly responsive and informative as we worked with her the month our so leading up to the wedding. We went into the day with full confidence that she knew all the day of details and our priorities, and she didn’t disappoint! She kept us stress free and laughing all day.

The professionalism of the TGM staff and the amazing photos you can get on the hill behind the venue make The Grace Maralyn a must book wedding venue. We could not have been any happier with our choice.

Sent on 12/28/2019

Kelsey · Married on 09/28/2019

Wedding of our dreams

The Grace Maralyn was so much more than we ever hoped for as our wedding venue! Josh, Katherine and Molly were all wonderful and easy to work with. The value of the venue is incredible, and our wedding weekend was absolutely perfect. We could not have imagined a more perfect wedding and having the house on site was such a blessing. Our wedding party was so grateful to have a home on the property to stay at, and everyone kept commenting how seamless the flow of the wedding was! We are forever grateful for finding this gem.

Sent on 10/06/2019

Aimee · Married on 09/14/2019

Best Day of My Life

The amazing staff that are “The Grace Maralyn Estates & Gardens,” make this venue top notch quality. Not only did they help create the wedding of my dreams but we adored getting to know them as individuals. If you have the opportunity to meet the owners you will see how truly genuine these people are and just how much they care about each couple and the experience they have on their wedding day. I can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Kelsey · Married on 06/27/2019

Dream wedding venue and wedding weekend

We absolutely loved the Grace Maralyn! When we visited, the venue immediately felt comfortable, and we could picture our wedding there. Being able to stay onsite for the weekend in the house was a priority for us, so that we could celebrate with loved ones and make it a getaway. Katherine was so helpful and knowledgeable throughout the whole process. She was quick to answer all of our questions, and reassured of us of any concerns. The venue was perfect, and the sunset photos at the top of the hill were stunning. The venue is well known and highly regarded by all vendors we worked with which made it easier for planning purposes as well. Our wedding was a dream come true, and we wish we could do it all over again.

Sent on 09/19/2020

Carmella · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful Venue!

I found the Grace Maralyn Estate while searching for wedding venues. When I found it online, I thought "Oh my gosh, what a beautiful place!" When my now husband and I went to go see the venue, I fell in love. We had a larger guest count and were worried about the space, we had just under 200 guest and it was perfect! We were somewhat concerned with the smaller area, but it was PERFECT! The barn doors open on either side and really allow for a great open feeling. Everyone raved about how beautiful the venue was! The roses around the property had bloomed, and everything was so green and lush. It was especially nice to have the house on site for the bridal party. Oh, and let's talk about the beautiful oak trees on top of the hill for photo opportunities! SO GORGEOUS! Our photographers loved it!! The Grace Maralyn was a beautiful venue and we would choose it over and over again!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Rachel · Married on 05/25/2019

Rustic venue with beautiful home for over night stay.

This venue met all of our hopes and dreams that we ever imagined for a our wedding. Being able to rent the property for the weekend, which matched our rustic, intimate wedding vision perfectly, was convient four our party since for a whole wedding party they had to travel the entire weekend. Josh and his wife have built a beautiful venue that is the perfect backdrop to one of the most important day in our lives. The coordinator, Molly, made me feel much more comfortable about letting go on the day of the wedding and letting others handle the final day of touches as I relaxed with my family and bridesmaids while getting ready for the wedding. The beautiful lawn, barn, bar, are all put toether so well. They also have a photo booth, with the print outs personalized with your event title or names. At sunset, the coordinator will take you up the street to another property where you can take beautiful sunset photos, which will become some of your favorite photos out of the whole day. Finally, while I think the inside of the house could be updated just a little, mainly the carpet, there is not one thing that I would change about the venue. Hope to see more events at this venue again one day, so that we might relive our wedding day over and over.

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Joey

Joey · Married on 04/20/2019

Couldn't have asked for a better place!

We were very fortunate to get married at the Grace Maralyn Estate this past April. From the initial inquiry, to the the day of the wedding, Josh was nothing but a pleasure to work with. What made this venue stand out was the responsiveness whenever we had questions, the simplicity of the booking process, The amazing onsite coordinator (Molly), and the beauty of the space. The house was a perfect space for the weekend and was extremely convenient on the day of the wedding. The barn was the perfect backdrop for the evening and was the perfect space for partying. Overall, we are so happy with the Grace Maralyn Estate and would highly recommend it to any couples looking to get married in Central Coast.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Jen · Married on 04/06/2019

Beautiful Estate

The Grace Maralyn was the perfect wedding venue for me and my husband. We actually booked the venue with them after seeing it via Facetime since we don't live in the area. We could not have been happier with how the weekend turned out. We had our rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception all at this one site. There was plenty of room in the house on site to get ready. It's great having access to the venue the entire weekend (Friday-Sunday). Weddings can be so expensive, but I felt like this is one of the best values I found in the San Luis Obispo area. The venue includes a huge Victorian house that sleeps up to 14 people, beautiful lawn area/garden, and a unique rustic barn. The bar is also very well done and was well loved by all throughout the weekend. The venue is entirely outdoors (other than the barn which is the perfect size for dancing) and is so beautiful it didn't need any decorating. We had a florist do center arrangements and a friend do signs, but other than that we left it all as is. We had 120 guests and it felt like their was plenty of space but also intimate. They also provide all the tables and chairs (up to 200) so you don't have to worry about renting those. There is a photo booth included from 7pm-10pm which was a lot of fun. Molly, the day of coordinator, was so helpful with little tips such as advising us to get a book that people could put their photo booth photos and messages in. One of the best parts about the venue, was truly the people we worked with. Molly, Josh, and Katherine are all such great people. They were incredibly cool, calm, and knowledgeable. I felt like once we knew the questions we needed to ask, they had all the answers and more. We felt they went above and beyond to make sure the day went smoothly and we are truly grateful. Not only did we love the venue, but every vendor we encountered repeatedly told us that this was their favorite venue to work at and I felt like that says a lot. Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone at the Grace Maralyn!

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Breana

Breana D. · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing venue with excellent service

From the very beginning we were very pleased and impressed with the level of professionalism, responsiveness, and helpfulness of the staff at
    The Grace Maralyn. Josh was easy to work with getting everything ready to go and then Molly was excellent support for the day of to help facilitate everything running smoothly. The venue itself was fantastic to facilitate the family friendly, outdoor setting event we were looking for and having the bridal party all staying together in the house for the weekend was lots of fun and incredibly convenient. We would absolutely recommend this venue!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Erica · Married on 09/15/2018

SUPERB venue!!!

The minute we toured The Grace Maralyn Estate we knew it was where we wanted to get married. The venue is absolutely stunning, and being able to get ready onsite makes everything so much easier for you and your vendors!! Working with Josh and his team could not have been easier - always very responsive and accommodating with any questions or requests that we had. Our day of coordinator, Molly, was very helpful as well and worked alongside our vendors to keep the timeline on track. HIGHLY recommend to anyone!!!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Larisa · Married on 06/16/2018

The Grace Maralyn was the perfect choice for our destination wedding. Josh and Katherine were awesome to work with and the accommodations were amazing. We were looking for an all inclusive venue and this one ticked all of our boxes. The house accommodates fourteen people so all of our family were very comfortable. It was nice to have the ceremony and reception space on the grounds. Tables and chairs were also included. The barn was perfect for dancing. All of our guests were blown away. Their recommendations for other vendors were amazing. We highly recommend The Grace Maralyn Estate. Our wedding weekend at this venue was the best choice ever!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Courtney · Married on 04/28/2018

I cannot day enough wonderful things about this venue. My wedding experience was amazing. I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Katie · Married on 01/14/2018

We had a blissfully perfect experience having our wedding at the Grace Maralyn! Such a professional team, great communication- beautiful location, so convenient for our guests and family-- couldn't suggest it more highly!!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Annette · Married on 06/03/2017

What a special venue! I can't tell you how many venues I research before I stumbled upon this gem!! This venue is gorgeous!! Not to mention, the value was excellent. Wedding planning can be stressful, the Grace Maralyn was very responsive during the coordination process and making sure we were all set up. Unlike many other venues that run the show like clockwork, Grace Maralyn was both heartfelt and professional.

My husband and I love the look. The reclaimed wood arch, bar, and barn are amazing. The string lights made for excellent photos even at nighttime. What's amazing is that the venue really doesn't need much decoration. You could get away with minimal decor if you wanted to. The house on site was perfect. It allowed us to get acquainted and do a couple of errands ahead of time. If you're doing a destination wedding like we did, your guests will love the surrounding area. There are great beaches, hikes, golf, a mineral springs, and the list goes on and on.

So grateful for this venue. It was a dream-come-true wedding and the venue had so much to do with that.

Sent on 06/08/2017

Danika · Married on 05/06/2017

We recently had our wedding at The Grace Maralyn Estates on May 6, 2017 and it beyond exceeded our expectations and dreams. From the gorgeous property, to the spectacular house, to the perfect barn, it was a wedding dream come true. But most importantly, the staff made it all come together for us. Lindsey, the coordinator went above and beyond to make sure our day was seamless and perfect. Beacause of her, we were able to relax and enjoy such a stressfull and busy day. She was such a sweetheart to work with and we were blessed to have her. The owners were extremely accomodating and personable and made our overall stay comfortable and inviting. We cannot thank them enough for allowing us to create our biggest memories on their estate. It didn't feel like we just rented a venue for our wedding, it felt like home!

Sent on 06/05/2017
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 01/14/2017

The Grace Maralyn Estate was a dream wedding venue / home for the weekend. The value of ceremony/reception site, tables and chairs, event staff AND a place to stay through the whole process cannot be beat. The venue is beautiful and everyone involved with working with The Grace Maralyn Estate is so sweet and helpful.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Kelsey · Married on 11/07/2015

What a beautiful venue! My fiancé and I are so thrilled we snagged this location for our upcoming wedding in November!

Sent on 02/08/2015

Stephanie · Married on 04/26/2014

This is the ideal venue!! We couldn't be happier with our dream wedding that took place here in April 2014. The venue includes a huge Victorian house that sleeps up to 14 people, beautiful lawn area/garden, and a unique rustic barn. The best part of this venue is you get it the entire weekend. We hosted our rehearsal dinner here on Friday evening and even though it was supposed to be outside it rained that day. This turned out to be no problem because we held it in the barn, which was even better! I stayed in the house Friday with my bridal party, which was so much fun. it was so great to wake up there Saturday and get ready all together while family was decorating outside. This was such a beautiful place to have our ceremony. The ceremony took place outdoors and with the reception also outdoors with dancing inside the barn. They recently added pavers right outside the barn so you can do all your "first dances" there. There are also pavers next to the barn, which is perfect to have the bar! They also include all the tables and chair so you don't have to worry about renting those. There is an awesome photo booth that we used for our guestbook (having people sign by their photo). Finally, Katherine and Josh who own this venue are just hands down AMAZING to work with. They went above and beyond to cater to our needs and we are truly grateful. You won't find a better couple to work with. I researched many venues and it's pretty rare to find one that includes all these perks. Thank you Josh and Katherine :)

Sent on 08/12/2014

This place is absolutely beautiful!!! Everything about it. There are so many wonderful places all around the property to capture gorgeous photos from your wedding day. My whole bridal party stayed in the house wfor Friday and Saturday night (which was super convenient and SO MUCH FUN) and we had an absolute blast all weekend long! My wedding became not just a few hours, but an entire weekend with friends and family!! Not only that, the staff and Katherine (owner and coordinator) were wonderful to work with! They were SUPER organized, on point, and made the day go so smooth. I didn't even have to worry about one thing- as any bride shouldn't-because i knew they knew how I wanted the day to go and I trusted they would make it happen. And they did!! Everything went so wonderful and they even helped clean up and set up the place. My wedding was absolutely perfect and everything I had envisioned it to be thanks to The Grace Maralyn Estates!

Sent on 09/05/2013

Ely · Married on 08/14/2011

The Grace Marilyn is my favorite wedding venue on the central coast. My wife and I were married there and it was perfect. I have also photographed several weddings there and they have all been amazing. They are always updating and maintaining the grounds, and it looks better every time I return.

Sent on 03/10/2016

Kristi · Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful Venure

We got the Grace Maralyn on a beautiful day in May. The roses and all the flowers we blooming and everything looked beautiful. We extended our stay to the Thursday before the wedding and it was great to have a day to get settled in before we really had to get down to business with all of our DIY projects.

Sent on 05/23/2019