The Glass Veranda at Forest Ridge Reviews

5 | Broken Arrow, OK

5 Reviews for The Glass Veranda at Forest Ridge

Mai Quaxh · Married on 05/05/2019

Glass Veranda at Forest Ridge

McKenzie at the Glass Veranda was amazing to work with! I was planning my wedding from out of town and she was so flexible and was on the ball when I had questions and concerns. She was very professional yet personal too with setting up the reception area. She did an amazing job getting the reception area set up and incorporating the personal items that we had brought to her. The staff was great and the food was great! If you are planning a wedding and need a venue for both the ceremony and reception or one or the other, I would recommend talking to McKenzie at the Glass Veranda!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Kenneth

Kenneth · Married on 06/23/2018

Simply Perfection

Forest Ridge staff beginning with Mackenzie with the planning to the kitchen staff and service crew on the day of truly made our event amazing. We could not have been more pleased. Thank you for all that you do.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Heather · Married on 08/16/2014

Forest Ridge and the glass veranda was an excellent location for my wedding! The wedding was fantastic set up on the green it was a little hot outside so they let guest wait in the restaurant before it was almost time for the ceremony to begin. The glass veranda was the perfect size for the number of guests we had for the wedding about 85 was the final number. All the staff was nice and great to work with! And the food was amazing I had so many compliments on the food alone a special thanks to chef Mike and his crew! I will definitely have events here for any special occasions.

Sent on 09/02/2014
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 11/03/2012

We held our reception at the Glass Veranda and it was fabulous. Stephen was so easy to work with and helped make the reception of our dreams come true! He helped with all the planning and then the day of was there to keep us on our time schedule, make sure the bride and groom got something to eat, and keep the mother and father of the bride happy too! Brian was a wonderful resource during the preplanning also! The food was exceptional and the bartenders were so friendly and helpful. Our guests had a wondeful time and said it was one of the best receptions they have been to. I would highly recommend The Glass Veranda!

Sent on 11/29/2012

Karalee · Married on 05/12/2012

My wedding coordinator was Stephen and he went above and beyond to make sure every detail was perfect and up to my specifications. The Glass Veranda was more than just a venue. They catered my plated dinner with a fully customized menu with vegetarian AND gluten-free entrées, they customized the bar so that we could host a drink menu and provide additional cash options, and they took care of ordering all the tablecloths, napkins, chair covers, and sashes in my colors! My reception was elegant, perfect, and a dream come true!

Sent on 06/07/2012