The Glass Slipper Hair & Makeup Reviews

The Glass Slipper Hair & Makeup 5
  • Jolina

Mike Lawrence · Married on 10/12/2019

Fun and Fabulous

I loved working with Aleetha not only because she made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day, but she was also just so fun to have around. It just felt like a couple of girlfriends getting ready. It felt like she was a part of the family. I felt so taken care of and relaxed with her around. I can't recommend Glass Slipper enough. I loved that my hair and makeup looked like an elevated version of myself. They are so professional and kind and do beautiful work. A bridesmaid of mine who is getting married next year has already asked me for their information to book for her wedding! Hire Glass Slipper if you want to look like a Celeb version of you and also want to have a great time while getting beautified.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Paige Leong · Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful work and crisis management

Working with Aleetha was incredible. She was so responsive and fun to talk to on the phone, and really understood my vision for the wedding. Unfortunately, there were a few hiccups with finding a makeup artist (as Aleetha herself wasn't available to do my wedding), but she worked her magic and found us an amazing team who delivered beautiful looks. Tawanda for hair was so fun and personable and was able to give us exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Heather

Heather Diringer · Married on 08/17/2019

Highly Recommended!

I absolutely LOVED working with Aleetha and Tawanda! They are the most fun people to be around. They came to my house for my trial which made it so easy for me. They brought their happiness and joy in and set to work. The outcome was beautiful so my family and I asked them to do our hair and makeup for my wedding. This time, they came all the way to my mom's house. It was so nice not to have to be up and out of the house on the day of, and so nice to be at my mom's house for such a special occasion. I will let you look at the pictures to see how beautiful they made us look!

Sent on 08/29/2019
    The Glass Slipper Hair & Makeup 6
    The Glass Slipper Hair & Makeup 7
    The Glass Slipper Hair & Makeup 8

The Glass Slipper Hair & Makeup's reply:

Heather,

Thanks so much for the wonderful review! You, your family and friends were so much fun to pamper on your wedding day! Your pictures are SUPER STUNNING. Thanks for being an amazing bride. We wish you all the best! XOXO
  • Genna

Genna Burton · Married on 07/27/2019

Personal Professionalism

Aleetha was absolutely incredible at my Catskill wedding. She nailed my trial which was a simple curl and styled front part which because of its simplicity could have really gone wrong :). She advised me to get extensions which I am thankful for every day because those things are amazing. The day of was great, she was super flexibly and breezed through my bridesmaids with ease. She even got a serious headpiece attached to my head which didn't shift a bit all night. I couldn't have been happier with the flexibility and professionalism The Glass Slipper offered.

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Sydney

Sydney · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing hair and makeup team

Aleetha and Tawanda were AMAZING!! I cannot sing their praises loud or long enough. Their work was beautiful. My hair and makeup lasted all night without any decline. As a team, they made everyone feel at ease that used them, including my mom who was nervous about having her make up professionally done. Everyone's hair and/or makeup looked beautiful. Additionally, we were behind (due to some late bridal party members), and the team was able to still keep everything flowing. You can truly tell how much they value each other as teammates and love what they do.

Sent on 07/15/2019

The Glass Slipper Hair & Makeup's reply:

Sydney,

Thanks so much for the lovely review! We were honored to be apart of your wedding day and make you look your most stunning. We had a great time and couldn't ask for a better experience! Thanks again for your business! XOXO

Aleetha Clanton
  • Megan

Megan Lough · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing hair and makeup service!!

Aleetha and her team were absolutely amazing to work with for my June 22, 2019 wedding. Aleetha was always quick to respond to to my emails and questions during the planning process and was so professional, kind, and fun on the wedding day. The fact that her and her team travel to your wedding venue is amazing. The prices were also very reasonable! This woman is styling some major celebrities and doing big things so book her while you can!!

Sent on 10/19/2019
    The Glass Slipper Hair & Makeup 9
    The Glass Slipper Hair & Makeup 10

Audrey · Married on 09/29/2018

Bridal hair and bridal party

Aleetha was so awesome to work with!! She was able to give me the most beautiful updo and do beautiful hair on all 7 of my bridesmaids plus my mom and the mother of the groom. Would highly recommend her services! Thank you again

Sent on 01/12/2019

Priyanka · Married on 09/22/2018

Aleetha & team were wonderful to work with for my wedding. Responsive from the first inquiry, Aleetha has a great and calming energy you want around the morning of your wedding day. Aleetha did a great job with our blended South Asian/American wedding, and knew how to properly put in and secure traditional Indian bridal hair jewelry. The team really made me, my mom & MIL, and my friends all feel like a million bucks. Additionally, I ended up changing my entire look after our trial only a few weeks before the wedding, and Aleetha rolled with the punches like a true professional. You will not regret hiring the Glass Slipper team!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Liana · Married on 05/26/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Aleetha and her team. Aleetha is seamless to communicate with and her whole team was accommodating!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Danielle · Married on 03/02/2018

The best makeup artists

Amazing! Aleetha and cristine are top notch and so fantastic. They were my makeup artists for me and my girls and moms. We had 9 people in total, and they kept us on track with timing and never rushed anything. We requested natural looks because we don’t wear much makeup and they nailed it. Everyone looked beautiful. I also have very sensitive skin and with their airbrush, i felt NOTHING on me. Cristine worked her magic and I’ll admit, i glowed! I’m so happy with how everything turned out.

And to top it off, they are so fun and personable which is important when you spend your early morning of your wedding day with them! They’re sweet and professional and keep it fun. Love them and keep recommending to other brides!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Kristine · Married on 08/26/2017

Aleetha and Cristine are FANTASTIC. I can't rave enough about them. From meeting them at my trial, I knew they were the team! They worked seamlessly together and their organization is top notch. They are definitely the people you want around on the day of your wedding - they are calm, quick and again organized! All so very important on a busy day. Aside from that, their work is amazing. It's amazing how quickly Aleetha can transform your hair into beautiful art. And Cristine, she is so talented. You don't even need to bring her suggested make up styles, trust in her and she'll do what's best for your face! She's able to bring out your natural look and enhance it to the right degree of made up. I wish they could glam squad me every morning. My bridesmaids loved them, they are such amazing people to work with!

Sent on 09/26/2017
  • Y

Yev · Married on 07/23/2017

I loved working with Aleetha and Cristine! At my hair and makeup trial, they helped me nail down the final look for my wedding. They were able to follow my inspiration to give me the exact look I wanted. Aleetha was very responsive to any questions or concerns I had and it is very convenient that they travel to your location. On the day of, they worked on me, 4 bridesmaids, my mom, and mother in law. They were efficient and flexible, making sure everything went smoothly and on the schedule that we planned. I'm glad I got the airbrush makeup because the weather was hot and sunny but our looks stayed put all night. These ladies made us look amazing!

Sent on 08/06/2017