The Glass Slipper Hair & Makeup Reviews

7 | New York, NY

7 Reviews for The Glass Slipper Hair & Makeup

• Sydney

Sydney · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing hair and makeup team

Aleetha and Tawanda were AMAZING!! I cannot sing their praises loud or long enough. Their work was beautiful. My hair and makeup lasted all night without any decline. As a team, they made everyone feel at ease that used them, including my mom who was nervous about having her make up professionally done. Everyone's hair and/or makeup looked beautiful. Additionally, we were behind (due to some late bridal party members), and the team was able to still keep everything flowing. You can truly tell how much they value each other as teammates and love what they do.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Audrey · Married on 09/29/2018

Bridal hair and bridal party

Aleetha was so awesome to work with!! She was able to give me the most beautiful updo and do beautiful hair on all 7 of my bridesmaids plus my mom and the mother of the groom. Would highly recommend her services! Thank you again

Sent on 01/12/2019

Priyanka · Married on 09/22/2018

Aleetha & team were wonderful to work with for my wedding. Responsive from the first inquiry, Aleetha has a great and calming energy you want around the morning of your wedding day. Aleetha did a great job with our blended South Asian/American wedding, and knew how to properly put in and secure traditional Indian bridal hair jewelry. The team really made me, my mom & MIL, and my friends all feel like a million bucks. Additionally, I ended up changing my entire look after our trial only a few weeks before the wedding, and Aleetha rolled with the punches like a true professional. You will not regret hiring the Glass Slipper team!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Liana · Married on 05/26/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Aleetha and her team. Aleetha is seamless to communicate with and her whole team was accommodating!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Danielle · Married on 03/02/2018

The best makeup artists

Amazing! Aleetha and cristine are top notch and so fantastic. They were my makeup artists for me and my girls and moms. We had 9 people in total, and they kept us on track with timing and never rushed anything. We requested natural looks because we don’t wear much makeup and they nailed it. Everyone looked beautiful. I also have very sensitive skin and with their airbrush, i felt NOTHING on me. Cristine worked her magic and I’ll admit, i glowed! I’m so happy with how everything turned out.

And to top it off, they are so fun and personable which is important when you spend your early morning of your wedding day with them! They’re sweet and professional and keep it fun. Love them and keep recommending to other brides!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Kristine · Married on 08/26/2017

Aleetha and Cristine are FANTASTIC. I can't rave enough about them. From meeting them at my trial, I knew they were the team! They worked seamlessly together and their organization is top notch. They are definitely the people you want around on the day of your wedding - they are calm, quick and again organized! All so very important on a busy day. Aside from that, their work is amazing. It's amazing how quickly Aleetha can transform your hair into beautiful art. And Cristine, she is so talented. You don't even need to bring her suggested make up styles, trust in her and she'll do what's best for your face! She's able to bring out your natural look and enhance it to the right degree of made up. I wish they could glam squad me every morning. My bridesmaids loved them, they are such amazing people to work with!

Sent on 09/26/2017
  • Y

Yev · Married on 07/23/2017

I loved working with Aleetha and Cristine! At my hair and makeup trial, they helped me nail down the final look for my wedding. They were able to follow my inspiration to give me the exact look I wanted. Aleetha was very responsive to any questions or concerns I had and it is very convenient that they travel to your location. On the day of, they worked on me, 4 bridesmaids, my mom, and mother in law. They were efficient and flexible, making sure everything went smoothly and on the schedule that we planned. I'm glad I got the airbrush makeup because the weather was hot and sunny but our looks stayed put all night. These ladies made us look amazing!

Sent on 08/06/2017