126 Reviews for The Garrison

Specialty Beer (5)
Covered Outdoor (2)
Wireless Internet (2)
126 The Garrison Reviews

My husband and I just had our wedding at the Garrison. I cannot say enough amazing things about this venue, as well as Annie and her assistant. From start to finish everything was perfect and seamless. We have not stopped getting texts and calls from all of our guests raving about the venue, food and overall experience. Not very often could you say that something, or an event could be prefect but ours truly was. The venue was absolutely gorgeous and used to its maximum potential. Annie and her assistant were so helpful and supportive throughout the entire wedding process. Everyone kept asking where we found this beautiful venue. Highly highly highly recommend the Garrison and Annie :)

Profile Picture Marissa, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
4.2

We picked The Garrison as our wedding venue immediately after seeing the VIEW. You cannot beat the setting for a wedding ceremony and reception, especially if you're having a spring/summer or fall wedding since the scenery is gorgeous and truly WOW. We didn't stop hearing the end of our guests raving about the view and the venue itself. The service is also fantastic!!! All our guests told us they hardly had to wait for drinks the bartenders were so quick and the servers were very professional and almost invisible! It was like being served at a 5-star restaurant! Truly seamless. Annie was our coordinator and she was so on top of all the "behind-the-scenes" magic that had to happen. The timing of the event went of flawlessly and that's a big task of the coordinator and she nailed it! She's also unflappable. You can ask Annie anything planning-related leading up to the wedding and she's heard it all and has answers for you. In short, if you're looking for a venue in the Hudson Valley this is the one to book. And lastly the photos you'll get at this location will be truly breathtaking!

Profile Picture Jamie, 5/11/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

The Garrison was a great choice for our wedding! The venue offers fantastic views of the Hudson Valley and the Hudson River, both from the outside area where the Cerimony took place and the inside area where we had our Cocktail and Reception. Since our first contact, Bridget has been very friendly and easy to work with, and we are very happy with the results. The day of our wedding everything worked perfectly and both Bridget and Jessica and the entire staff at The Garrison did an outstanding job. We had the best time at our wedding and so our guests, and we would highly recommend The Garrison to anyone!

Profile Picture Chiara, 4/29/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My wife and I choose the Garrison over two years ago to have our wedding. Due to family circumstances we had to postpone the wedding a year and The Garrison was more than accommodating. We worked with Bridget Bell on our wedding and we couldn't have asked for a better coordinator for the day and planning. The day of the wedding it snowed, it rained and was sunny. We always planned on having the ceremony outside, and when it was time to call the location it was too cold to have it outside. The team setup the ceremony up in the equally beautiful interior room overlooking the Hudson. Then the sun came out Bridget came to us and was like what to you think, we said yes and BAM the team made our dream of an outside ceremony come true. My guest could not have raved enough about the food and service at The Garrison some even said it was the best wedding food they've ever tasted, we have to agree. The Garrison went above and beyond what we could ever have expected!

Profile Picture Kat, 4/6/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Choosing The Garrison to host our wedding was one of the best decisions we have ever made. Amazing, amazing venue!! We could not have picked a better spot for our wedding, and our day was absolutely perfect in every way. Bridget was an incredible godsend to our planning, and helped us tremendously through every step of the process -- picking our food, setting up our timeline, and walking through every decision with us to make sure we set up a day that reflected us perfectly and was an amazing guest experience. Our guests RAVED about the Garrison -- from the views to the service to the food, everything was top notch, and we had so many guests compliment us that it was by far the best "wedding" food they had ever had, if not some of the best food they had had ever! The staff was incredible, and our guests always had full drinks and plates and were so happy. Bridget also made sure that the staff executed our timeline perfectly, ensuring that we had exactly the amount of time we wanted to mingle, eat and dance with our guests. It was incredible, and we would highly recommend The Garrison to anyone and everyone looking to get married in the Hudson Valley - you can't go wrong!!

Profile Picture Erin, 12/2/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

The staff at the Garrison was so organized and helpful. We were taken care of all day and had absolutely nothing to worry about. Our coordinator Annie was super professional and kept the day moving smoothly. My bridal attendent Jessica was also amazing! She made sure my husband and I were taken care of all day and night. The next day we picked up our decor and everything was already packed in boxes. We also received a ton of compliments on the food! Everyone loved the cocktail hour selections as well as the dinner. Overall, it was a great experience and we would do it all over again!

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/22/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, Wireless Internet

Choosing the Garrison as a venue for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. The staff was so professional and made sure that our day was seamless. Our guests kept on raving about the venue's amazing views, food and friendly staff. We impressed our guests in so many ways.

Bridget Bell was a pleasure to work with and her and her staff were amazing at making us and our guests happy. The planning process was so easy and she was so flexible with accommodating some last minute changes. You need to have your wedding here. We are so glad we did!

Profile Picture Gina, 9/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Outside Vendors, Clean Up, In-House Bar, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

The Garrison staff and especially Bridget Bell gave us the perfect wedding day! She did an amazing job orchestrating all of our events from our rehearsal to our grand entrance to our cake cutting. We were very impressed with how well organized the staff was with setting up ... everything looked so beautiful for our special day. Our guests were very impressed with how well timed everything was and with how the waitstaff served the food in a very efficient, elegant manner. The view is breathtaking and the food was amazing! The vendors were also well recommended ... we loved them. The Garrison allowed our dream wedding to become a reality and we would highly recommend it!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 8/5/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Outside Vendors, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, Wireless Internet, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

What an amazing wedding experience! Bridget is extremely professional, calm, and knows how to run an event! All of our guests loved everything about our day. The food was fantastic. Bridget made sure to give my husband and me a moment alone in our room after the ceremony to celebrate. The staff sent up appetizers from our cocktail hour and a champagne toast for us to share. They even sent up spring rolls because I couldn't have some of the ingredients in the dumplings we chose for cocktail hour. My husband and I ordered the Wagyu flat iron steak with roasted seasonal vegetables and garlic mashed potatoes, which was an incredible meal with perfect portions. With all that was going on, we couldn't finish it and they boxed it up for us along with a slice of our wedding cake, which made for an amazing lunch the next day. They also left our slices of cake on our sweetheart table long enough for us to be able to have some at the wedding, which is something I have not seen at other weddings. The staff was very attentive to my food sensitivities as well as those of my guests. The bridal captain and bridal assistant were both always around if we needed a drink or anything else. The cake was included with the package and was from the Pastry Garden in Poughkeepsie, which makes the best cake I have ever had. Bridget is so good at getting back to clients by email and by phone. Any question or concern I had was addressed promptly. The Garrison was so flexible and our wedding was tailored to meet our needs and wants. All of the staff at The Garrison made our wedding an unforgettable day!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My son and daughter in law got married this summer and we couldn't have been happier with the Garrison. One of their best assets is definitely Annie Rozycki! She has a way about her that is so calming yet assertive, which seems to be exactly what you need to get through a wedding. She was always right on the money in guiding us, but also very open and accommodating to our ideas and suggestions. She took a lot of the anxiety away from all the usual concerns when planning such a meaningful event.
As far as the staff goes, they were AMAZING! From setting the chairs up and taking them down THREE times (we had strong thunderstorms right before the ceremony that were stop and go), to their complete attentiveness to our guests. To this day, we still have friends who comment on the incredible staff.
The food was also beyond our expectations. I knew The Garrison was known for their culinary experience, and it surpassed that. We also got comments on how delicious the food was and how much there was!! We highly recommend the Garrison if you are thinking about having your wedding here!

Profile Picture Hilary, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I had an honestly perfect day for our wedding on July 21st at The Garrison! I was apprehensive choosing a Friday wedding in the beginning, but it made the wedding weekend even longer and friends and family were more than happy to take a day off of work to start the weekend and wedding celebrations on a Friday. The views are amazing! Guests and family that were not from the Hudson Valley were blown away with the view of the mountains and the river for the pictures, the ceremony site, and the massive windows in the ballroom. The food was excellent. Most guests thought that the barbecue appetizer was the main course since there was so much of it and it was so delicious. Annie, the wedding coordinator, had everything planned and scheduled down to the minute and all I really had to do on Friday was show up and get married. Annie was also so quick with responding to emails, which was great since when the wedding got closer I was sending her tons of questions each day! Having the bridal suite made the day incredibly smooth since my bridesmaids and I stayed at The Garrison the entire day with plenty of room for hair and make up, relaxing, eating, and taking the lovely views of the golf course, grounds, and river. I wouldn't change a thing!

Profile Picture Elise, 7/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Outside Vendors, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar

My husband and I were married at The Garrison in June. After touring the venue, we knew we wanted to get married here. We loved the outdoor space overlooking the Hudson River. The views are absolutely stunning. The cocktail hour and reception space are equally special with floor to ceiling windows. The space has a very natural and open feel to it unlike any other venue we visited. We met with the Special Event Manager, Annie Rozycki. She is very kind, professional, and extremely competent at her job. My husband and I worked with Annie for a year, planning out every detail of the wedding. She was always quick to respond to my many emails and questions while offering great suggestions and feedback. I really appreciated her being flexible and open to my ideas. The vendor list she provided was so helpful and we booked several vendors from it. We met with Annie multiple times before the wedding. She was always very organized and one hundred percent prepared for our meetings. I can't say enough positive things about my experience working with her. I also worked with Special Event Manager, Bridget Bell. Bridget and Annie coordinated together to make sure everything I envisioned for my wedding day was realized. On the day of my wedding, having Bridget by my side allowed me to be comfortable and at ease. She has such a calming presence. I made a few last minute changes and Bridget handled them all without any problems. Due to Bridget and her staff, my night was stress-free and everything flowed perfectly. My bridal assistant Jesse Laffin-Aviles was great and there any time we needed anything. The food was delicious and all of our guests continue to rave about their meals. Many people have told us it was one of the best weddings they have ever been to. There is no doubt that it was the best night of our lives! Thank you so much to The Garrison staff for going above and beyond to make our day so special.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 6/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Accommodations, Outside Vendors, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar

Annie at the Garrison is amazing! I wish we started with her from the beginning. We originally started with Todd but he was let go 3 weeks before our wedding. Probably sounds stressful considering your wedding coordinator basically disappeared right before your wedding, but Annie assured us that everything would go according to plan and she had reviewed all of Todd's notes and spoke to us over the phone to make sure everything was what we wanted. I can't speak about Annie's planning process, but Todd asked us about every little detail starting from where to sit the parents to what table cloths would go with the flowers. Annie was on point the day of the wedding. There were a couple of hiccups with the DJ but she handled everything behind the scenes and we didn't even know! She calmed us down before our entrance/choreographed dance and truly was wonderful/nice. As if Annie wasn't enough, the venue is just perfect. Beautiful backdrop and amazing food. They even personalized our own dinner meals by letting us order something different from the menu. A couple of items to note though 1. the upstairs of the inn is very small if you are looking to get ready there. it was sufficient for my wife but she's not very picky, but i wish they would let them use the salon/empty space downstairs if it's not in use (which it wasn't on the day of our wedding) 2. they don't have much leeway on pricing/freebies - there's no tasting that most weddings provide, they didn't even give us a free lunch just to taste an entree or two which was kind of disappointing because i feel like that's a normal experience as part of a wedding. We just had to go with the reviews of the food and for wedding food, i thought it was pretty damn good. 3. watch out for west point and vassar college graduations! there's not many hotels near by and the graduations take up most of the hotel spaces and/or all the hotels raise their prices which was unfortunate for our guests!

Profile Picture test , 11/13/08, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Outside Vendors, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

It took us awhile to write this review because there are no words to describe our love or to express our thanks for The Garrison and for Annie Rozycki. Our wedding was PERFECTION and far surpassed anything we ever imagined it would be. To begin, working with Annie was one of the reasons we loved The Garrison so much and quite honestly, one of the reasons why we booked it. Annie was calm, organized, detail-oriented, and knowledgeable, and we knew we would be in good hands working with her. Annie is able to work with any type of bride, even the most intense and neurotic (like myself) and make their wedding visions come to life. She is responsive and on top of everything that needs to be done and makes the entire wedding planning process seamless. The venue itself possesses beauty that we didn’t find anywhere else on our wedding venue search, and we looked EVERYWHERE. The clean, crisp, and minimalist decor is a perfect complement to the beauty of the Hudson Valley. The food at The Garrison was amazing and this was something we were looking for in a venue. The Garrison offers farm-to-table cuisine, and focuses on quality over quantity. Annie and the chef also worked together to ensure that all dietary restrictions of my family would be met, including eliminating pork from the menu completely, and meeting my father’s extreme vegan diet. We feel so lucky to have found this incredible venue and to have had a wedding that was a little bit different from traditional NYC and Long Island venues. Our guests continue to rave about our wedding and about the beauty of The Garrison. We hope to continue to visit The Garrison for years to come and dine in the restaurant or stay at the hotel.

Profile Picture Annie, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar
3.9

It doesn't look like much from the outside, but once walking in, the venue and grounds surrounding it all beautiful. High up the mountain, with an amazing view of the river. The food is a step above that from other weddings. While we were hoping to have our ceremony outside, due to rain we had it indoors. However that was perfectly fine as there was tons of light and still a fantastic view due to the floor to ceiling windows in the room.

So, why not all five stars. This is why - for months we interacting with Garrison event planner Todd Smith, who we loved and who made great suggestions and gave great tips all the way through. Then some strangeness the week before the wedding communication wise. We were told Todd would be back at The Garrison on Saturday (our wedding was Sunday). We show up on Sunday and are told, on the spot, that we will have someone else manage our wedding that day instead. The vibe from that interaction was odd. But ok, everything was already planned and was noted so it should be fine, right? And for the most part it was fine, besides some minor issues that were not carried out according to Todd's and our plan (putting programs on every seat, making sure the 2nd - 4th rows were completely filled with people to make it look even nicer for our pictures). I am not sure what happened, I don't even know if Todd is still at The Garrison or if there was some kind of falling out which happened right before our wedding, but I have to say the wedding almost certainly would have run smoother if Todd was there.

Profile Picture Stavros, 5/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Outside Vendors, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar

The Garrison and their staff are absolutely perfect. From day one, Annie worked with us to plan our wedding day just as we envisioned it. She was full of great ideas and adaptable to our needs. With her calm and demeanor, Annie makes the job seem effortless and as a result she completely eliminated the stress that can normally accompany wedding planning. I had complete confidence that our wedding day would be flawless. Day of, the entire staff brought their A game. They were professional at the level of a Michelin star restaurant; somehow helpful but also blending into the background so as not to distract from our friends and family.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar

As the Father of a bride who told me afterwards that I "gave her her dream wedding", I have to start with The Garrison and our Event Manager, Todd Smith--and give great credit to both for making our night one to remember for the rest of our lives. From the first time we visited the venue, and were inspired by the gorgeous views and scenery, the beauty and charm of the two large and complementary rooms that provide the "stage" to set the wedding, and Todd's vision, enthusiasm, "know-how" and demonstrable organizational skills--we (my wife, my daughter, and my now son-in-law, as well as his parents) all knew instinctively that this was the right place for us. Now, in the wake of a weekend that exceeded all of our individual and collective expectations, I can confirm that we made the right decision. There is nothing that I would change if I could. Even though it wasn't warm enough to hold the ceremony in the outdoor area that overlooks perhaps the most beautiful part of the Hudson, it didn't matter one whit. We got the photos we wanted outside, and the indoor setting was just as spectacular. Todd was great in instructing all of us in the Wedding Party as to how the processional would work and how to handle our "parts". Then, almost within seconds of the conclusion of the ceremony, Todd's "troops" cleared the area, and the cocktail hour--replete with unbelievably delicious hor d'ouerves that received rave reviews--kicked off. From there the evening moved smoothly for the next 5 hours--with Todd at the helm. The flowers -- from a vendor recommended by The Garrison -- were just right, and were priced fairly and appropriately. The dinner entrees and the wedding cake (which is included in the price charged) were all terrific. In conclusion, if you are getting married--or are a parent throwing a wedding for a child--then you would do well to not only consider The Garrison, but to get in touch with Todd, visit and sign up. You won't regret it.

Profile Picture Paul, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Every part of planning our wedding at the Garrison was so smooth and easy. Todd was incredibly helpful, responsive, and caring. He wouldn't let us make a bad decision and he thought of everything. As good as Todd is at planning he is even more amazing on the day of the wedding. Todd & his staff handled everything- there was an issue with our seating cards and they fixed it without us even noticing. Everything ran so beautifully. The food was incredible, the service amazing, and EVERYONE who worked there was smiling and friendly the entire time. The venue itself is gorgeous but Todd & his team make it almost unreal. I can't say enough about how amazing our wedding was!!!!!

Profile Picture Carly, 3/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Annie was so great to work with. There wasn't any question that was too crazy and she was very quick to respond. The Garrison was the perfect venue for our wedding and our guests have said it was the most beautiful location they've ever been to for a wedding. We lucked out on the weather for a wedding with a snow storm two days before which made the perfect Winter wedding backdrop for our photos.

Profile Picture summer, 2/11/17, 3 Reviews
4.2

Annie was great to work with! Extremely knowledgeable and responsive. Always had an answer, option, and solution. The grounds are absolutely beautiful. The scenery really makes the wedding. I have absolutely no regrets and would have my wedding at The Garrison again if I could! :)

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/22/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Accommodations, Cake, Event Planning, Uncovered Outdoor

Annie Rozycki is exceptional. I don't think I've ever used that word to describe someone or something, but it's fitting for her. She was our wedding venue coordinator and from start (18 months before the wedding) to finish she is the complete package of professional, organized, expert, communicator, and adviser. She will coordinate the entire occasion with her command and calmness. Trust her. Her and every individual on her staff "know their stuff" - sweet and accommodating - whether you notice it or are too busy enjoying the day. I think the fitting motto is "they have your back". The food was raved about by all our guests (compliments to the chef), and the views of the Hudson Valley in the fall are stunning (the reason we booked with them). We would recommend the Garrison 101%. Book way in advanced because there's a reason they are sought after.

Profile Picture Jamlen, 10/21/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Cake, Uncovered Outdoor, Linens

In an effort to save you time (and you can read on), book The Garrison today for your wedding…do not wait and do not spend any more time looking elsewhere. We had the perfect wedding at The Garrison with hands down the nicest and most attentive event manager Todd Smith. Our guests are still raving about the wedding, which may be the highest compliment for all of our planning.

If you’re willing to place some trust in our review, then schedule some time to visit and see the venue and grounds. Our wedding was in mid-October 2016 (Saturday) with a spectacular view of fall colors, wonderful weather, and a gorgeous sunset. We couldn’t have asked for a better day. October is a prime month for Hudson Valley weddings, you should expect to book at least one year in advance.  When we booked in February 2015 for our wedding in October 2016, we were the third couple to book a Saturday during the month (so 3 of 5 Saturdays in October were booked 20 months out).

We had worked with Todd and throughout the process he made us feel relaxed and confident in his ability to deliver on everything we expected. You should consider his list of exceptional vendors.  We picked few vendors from their list, including:  Florist (Judy Bilotti, Designs by Wildthings); DJ (A Perfect Blend Entertainment, David); Overnight accommodations (Hyatt House in Fishkill, NY); and Transportation (West Point Tours).  We also picked a few of our own vendors, who were also exceptional, including: Photographer (Brian Hatton); Videographer (15 Minutes of Frame, Kaipo); Jazz Band (Alan Quinn); and Rehearsal Dinner (Piano Piano Wine Bar, Anne).  All of our vendors were absolute professionals, were on top of everything, and did the most amazing job.

Profile Picture Jason, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

From the moment I first arrived at The Garrison, I had a feeling it was the place for us; we were instantly breathless from the stunning view! Then after meeting with event manager Todd Smith, I knew for sure this was meant to be our venue. Todd was so warm & inviting, & made us feel like we were old friends right from the start. He was also so knowledgeable, & as he was showing us around the place, I could really envision all of my family & friends eating, dancing & laughing there. I knew we had to book this place!
Once we got the planning process started, Todd made everything so easy for us. He was extremely responsive, outlined all the information we needed to provide, accommodated all of our special requests, & worked with us to make our vision a reality. He really had it all covered, & used the information from our planning meeting to create the mother of all timelines! He coordinated the logistics with all my vendors on my behalf, which really allowed me to enjoy my wedding day. There’s always stress with planning a wedding, but the one thing I knew I didn’t have to worry about was the venue. By the time I arrived on the big day, I was so relaxed & just ready to party!
As for our big day, there are no words to describe how thrilled we were with everything! All of our guests RAVED about the food, the service, the view, everything! Everyone was saying it was the best wedding they’ve been to in years, & that the love & energy in the room was off the charts. My only regret is not eating more of the food, because everyone said it was phenomenal!
It was a priceless experience, from start to finish. I'm just so sad that it's over, I want to do it all again! Todd truly ensured we had the best day of our lives, & I can’t say enough good things about him & The Garrison! THANK YOU!!
With love,
Samantha & Bill C.

Profile Picture User6128118, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Linens, Accommodations, Cake, Event Planning

We got married on September 23, 2016 at The Garrison and THE BEST EVER is absolutely right. I wish I could give the Garrison and their entire staff 10 stars for all they did to make our wedding day (and Rehearsal Dinner!) the best day of our lives. We worked with Annie from start to finish and I can honestly say that our wedding was so perfect because of her. From the moment we pulled up to The Garrison to meet with Annie and see the venue for the first time, we knew this was the place we wanted to get married. Annie is professional, efficient, and one of a kind. She was very accommodating to our needs and wants. We won the lottery working with her.
From the minute we signed the contract till leaving the venue the morning after our wedding things were perfect. The staff is polite, very attentive to your needs and a pleasure to be around. The food is OUT OF THIS WORLD. The views are to die for! We received a ton of compliments from our family and friends about how stunning the venue was, the food, staff...you name it. I would do it all over again and not change a single thing. I highly recommend The Garrison and Annie!!!! You will NOT be disappointed.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/30/16, 3 Reviews