The Frugal Flower Reviews

118 The Frugal Flower Reviews
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 10/06/2018

Stunning!!!!!!

Allison was amazing to work with, especially on short notice. (I booked in July for an October wedding) She was very accommodating and as a whole they are super flexible and listen to what you want for your special day. I loved that they took into account everything I asked for and kept it super affordable and EXACTLY what I wanted without making me feel any pressure at all.

Thank you!!!!
    From Shannon and Matt

Andrea · Married on 10/06/2018

Hands down best floral vendor in Massachusetts!

We picked Allison at Frugal Flower after speaking with about 10 florists. We had our consultation where I basically told her I know very little about flowers but pointed to ones I like and gave her my vision for our overall wedding. She came in with a reasonable price, but I was expecting I'd never get the flowers I REALLY wanted that were a lot more expensive. Fast forward to my wedding day, my bouquet showed up and my jaw dropped! It was exactly what I had in my mind that I couldn't put into words! The most beautiful bouquet I had ever seen! Everyone kept commenting on it. She also provided boutonnieres and corsages for the parents and my wife. We had purchased faux eucalyptus garland for all of our tables and asked her if she could add fresh flowers to them sporadically. She brought dahlias and mums that look like dahlias, seeded eucalyptus, berries, and roses to add into the garland. It was gorgeous! She also brought flowers for the cake. I love my bouquet so much I currently have it hanging to dry out because I want to save it for a long time. Throughout the entire process, she was responsive and on top of everything I threw at her. Great decision, highly recommend!

The Frugal Flower 1
    The Frugal Flower 2
    The Frugal Flower 3
    The Frugal Flower 4

Kasey · Married on 09/22/2018

Allison at The Frugal Flower is amazing. She was so easy to work with and created the flowers of my dreams (that I didn't even know I had). I went in knowing next to nothing about flowers, I showed her a couple pictures from pinterest and vibes I was going for and let her take it from there. The flowers that appeared at our wedding were beyond stunning. I am so happy with how it all turned out and can't thank Allison enough!

Lisa · Married on 09/15/2018

Total 5/5 stars! Allison is friendly and easy to talk to and clearly is used to people like me who are indecisive and don't know much about flowers but have a general vision... she took that vision and absolutely surpassed my expectations. I called her to thank her personally after the wedding because a few things went wrong with the venue and when I saw the centerpieces set up and the piece she created for our sweetheart table, I just knew everything would be okay. I was truly wow'ed. She is sweet and professional and her employees are excellent as well. They took all of our materials and delivered on the day of without any trouble. We made a couple of changes within two weeks of the wedding and she was totally flexible and accommodating. Everything was just perfect and we got soooo many compliments! Thank you Allison and team!

Kimberly · Married on 08/31/2018

Highly recommend! They took my pictures and ideas and made them a reality all over the phone and via email AND delivered them to the venue day of. We couldn’t ask for better and they were very reasonably priced, especially for Boston.

Megan · Married on 08/17/2018

We were so happy with our flowers! Allison was extremely informative, and her unique arrangements of our bouquets were unlike most I've seen before. She took my vision and ran with it from my bouquet, the bridesmaids' bouquets, the guy’s boutonnieres including our vision of greenery and succulents. Even two weeks before the wedding she was able to add on extra corsages and delivered. Allison is very talented and was able to give me what I wanted within my budget. I highly recommend Frugal flowers.

The Frugal Flower 5
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 07/28/2018

Allison was amazing to work with. I gave her a brief idea of what I wanted and a couple different flowers I wanted incorporated and trusted her with the rest. I am so glad I did that! All of the flowers came out absolutely gorgeous! Our bouquets were stunning, along with the centerpieces and the gazebo decorations. Literally I was soooo happy with how everything turned out and everyone commented on how gorgeous all the flowers were too! You will not be disappointed if you chose The Frugal Flower for your wedding flowers!!

Sent on 08/28/2018

The Frugal Flower's reply:

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are so glad to hear that everything was to your liking! We thank you for choosing The Frugal Flower to help make your wedding day special!

Haoyang · Married on 06/30/2018

Allison provides great flower outcome within a very reasonable price. We ordered table center piece, aisle treatment, aisle markers/cocktail decoration, head piece, bouquet and pin; everything looks perfect. She delivers exact what I’m picturing. She understands my needs and is easy to communicate with. She is very organized- she provides detailed flower list and comments that are so easy to follow and check if we are miscommunicating. She is one of the most efficient vendors I’ve worked with and saved us a lot of coordination effort (which is indeed important when you are working with 10+ vendors for your big day)!

P.S. we recommend to get a sample centerpiece from Alison, then you can discuss what you like/dislike. It helps our final product perfectly match our vision.

Robyn · Married on 04/21/2018

Allison was great to work with. The flowers was exactly what I wanted and had described.

The Frugal Flower 6

Radeyah · Married on 04/06/2018

The bridal bouquet was exquisite! The maid of honor and bridesmaid bouquets were beautiful! Thank you Frugal Flowers, this was the 2nd wedding we got flowers for!

The Frugal Flower 7

Kristen · Married on 09/30/2017

Allison is a true artist! She made my daughter's woodland themed wedding come to life. From the lush garland and beautiful pew bows, to the incredible bridal bouquets and boutonnieres, on to the reception centerpieces and added flowers and greenery everywhere, Allison did an incredible job. It turns out that she had a a better vision of what my daughter wanted than we did! The centerpieces are a week old and they still look as beautiful as they did on the wedding day. I cannot say enough about Allison-Choosing The Frugal Flower was our best decision!

Katie · Married on 08/18/2017

Allison is amazing! I have seen her do amazing work at so many of my friends' weddings over the years and she just recently did all the floral design for my wedding. Everything was gorgeous! Our theme was Stage & Screen and each table was named after a different film or Broadway show. She designed creative, unique, and beautiful centerpieces that matched each name perfectly! So many of my guests commented on it and it also encouraged people to move around the room to check out other tables (and talk to more people!). Her work is exquisite and I highly recommend her!!!

Linda · Married on 07/29/2017

Allison and the crew at Frugal Flowers are amazing! Our wedding flowers were beyond gorgeous and way beyond our expectations! It took my breath away when I entered the chapel and saw them and again when I saw the reception flowers. We could not have been happier with them!

Ruva · Married on 07/29/2017

I worked with Alison H. She was great! She helped us find flowers that were affordable for our wedding and was accommodating when I made last minute changes. Allison was responsive. Answered all my e-mails. The flowers were gorgeous!! They arrived fresh and looked perfect!

Ashley · Married on 07/15/2017

Allison at Frugal Flower does amazing work! When I met with her I told her our theme and colors and she created the perfect assortment of flowers for our wedding. Our bridal bouquets and boutonnieres were so gorgeous! Several guests commented on how much they loved our flowers. The delivery driver was also great. He was very professional, came in and made sure everything was perfect before he left. I was so happy with everything they did from start to finish!

Sent on 07/16/2017

The Frugal Flower's reply:

Thank you! It was my pleasure creating your "Ann of Green Gables" look.

Tatumn · Married on 06/24/2017

Allison is amazing! She totally understood what we wanted and our flowers were fresh and beautiful.

Michelle · Married on 06/24/2017

Allison was very helpful. All my flowers came out so beautiful on my wedding day !!She will walk thru everything with you on ur first appointment and show you books of what she has done over the years. I recommend frugal flower to anyone! She is the most pleasant person ever and will listen to you on what you like/want!! Please check her out!!

Laura · Married on 06/24/2017

Allison and the Frugal Flower were spectacular! They did an absolutely beautiful job arranging the flowers for our wedding, and Allison was a joy to work with throughout. From the moment we met Allison and started talking with her about our ideas for the flowers, we knew she would be great. She was very receptive to all of our requests, offered excellent and creative ideas, and was so kind, friendly, and professional throughout. Communication with Allison was very easy, and she was completely upfront about how much each component of the flowers and delivery cost. We ended up using the Frugal Flower for the whole wedding party, the ceremony, and the reception, and everything arrived perfectly. We also had the Frugal Flower move the flowers from our ceremony to our reception at a separate location to make things easier the day of, and we were so glad they did! From the experience of working with Allison to the final flowers, we just loved the Frugal Flower and recommend them highly! Thanks for everything!

Liz · Married on 06/17/2017

My daughter used Frugal Flowers for her wedding, and the quality, styling, price, and service simply were exactly what we hoped for. The groom forged an iron trellis and we ordered an eight foot rope of flowers to attach to it that matched my daughter's flower-crowned veil, all supplied by Frugal Flowers. There were pots of herbs supplemented by colorful flowers on the tables for guests to take home, a large arrangement for the buffet table, more flowers for the ladies room and cake table, bouquets, wristlets, and boutonnieres for the wedding party, an adorable little "basket" for the flower girl, and more! Frugal Flowers played a key role in making it a supremely joy-filled day for our whole family and for our guests. We highly recommend this florist.

Ann · Married on 06/03/2017

Just loved doing business with Allison! She was very helpful with loads of suggestions as well as professional! Everyone at my wedding wanted to know where I purchased my flowers and expressed how much they all loved them! Even the delivery man was 1/2 hour and wished us the best....very nice!! I will always purchase my flowers with Frugal Flowers! I couldn't have been happier.

Melissa · Married on 05/29/2017

Allison at The Frugal Flower is amazing. She was able to execute my vision and create it into so much more than I could ever imagine. My wedding bouquet was perfect: loose garden-y, with whites, creams, and peaches, highlighted with seasonal greenery. She incorporated a very sentimental rosary into it and I will always cherish the photos. The centerpieces matched perfectly and I was able to use my own mason jars and ribbon to save money! She also made a piece for the chapel- a tall altar arrangement which was the only thing we needed for the simple and classic space. My husband's boutonniere suited his tux perfectly and matched our overall garden-y and classic feel. She was so respectful of our budget for our very small wedding while still making everything gorgeous, classy, and timeless. I will absolutely use her for many events in the future! Thank you, Allison!

Katie · Married on 05/28/2017

Frugal Flower did our wedding in May. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and delivered exactly on time. I would definitely recommend working with Alison!

• Meghan

Meghan · Married on 05/20/2017

Allison was great!! She was so efficient I felt like I barely needed to meet with her in person. (Even though I'm glad I did)
    I have zero artistic talent and totally put the ball in Allison's court and she did not disappoint!!
    Everything looked beautiful on the wedding days from the bouquets to the small accents and the decorations hanging from the gazebo.
    Allison was so easy to work with and I highly recommend!

Lori · Married on 05/06/2017

Frugal Flower made my day extra special. I had nothing to worry about my flowers they did an suburb job in making my day less stressful. If you are recently engaged I highly recommend Frugal Flower and ask for Allison.

Laura C · Married on 05/06/2017

Our wedding was held at The Wayside Inn in Sudbury, Massachusetts.
    We live in Northern California. An in-person consultation was not feasible.
    Our vision was worked out over the phone & through emails.
    Allison, at The Frugal Flower, created flawless florals for our ceremony & reception. Flawless.
    Her extensive knowledge of our venue was invaluable. We put our faith in Allison and boy, did it pay off.
    She knew how to skillfully repurpose items from the ceremony to the reception space.
    Every detail was executed seamlessly. Never once were we stressed on selections, deliveries or set-up.
    The florals and greenery were fresh & vibrant, and exactly what we were hoping for.
    Allison and her crew nailed it!
    To say we were happy is an understatement.
    We met Allison in person a day or two before our wedding.
    She was down-to-earth, not up-tight, friendly, easy going and so very, very kind.
    If you are looking for your wedding florist, look no further.
    The Frugal Florist!