110 Reviews for The Frugal Flower

Event Design (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Single Flowers (1)
109 The Frugal Flower Reviews

The bridal bouquet was exquisite! The maid of honor and bridesmaid bouquets were beautiful! Thank you Frugal Flowers, this was the 2nd wedding we got flowers for!

Photo for The Frugal Flower Review - Beautiful orchids bouquet!
Profile Picture Radeyah, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Allison is a true artist! She made my daughter's woodland themed wedding come to life. From the lush garland and beautiful pew bows, to the incredible bridal bouquets and boutonnieres, on to the reception centerpieces and added flowers and greenery everywhere, Allison did an incredible job. It turns out that she had a a better vision of what my daughter wanted than we did! The centerpieces are a week old and they still look as beautiful as they did on the wedding day. I cannot say enough about Allison-Choosing The Frugal Flower was our best decision!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Allison is amazing! I have seen her do amazing work at so many of my friends' weddings over the years and she just recently did all the floral design for my wedding. Everything was gorgeous! Our theme was Stage & Screen and each table was named after a different film or Broadway show. She designed creative, unique, and beautiful centerpieces that matched each name perfectly! So many of my guests commented on it and it also encouraged people to move around the room to check out other tables (and talk to more people!). Her work is exquisite and I highly recommend her!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/18/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Allison and the crew at Frugal Flowers are amazing! Our wedding flowers were beyond gorgeous and way beyond our expectations! It took my breath away when I entered the chapel and saw them and again when I saw the reception flowers. We could not have been happier with them!

Profile Picture Linda, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I worked with Alison H. She was great! She helped us find flowers that were affordable for our wedding and was accommodating when I made last minute changes. Allison was responsive. Answered all my e-mails. The flowers were gorgeous!! They arrived fresh and looked perfect!

Profile Picture Ruva, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Allison at Frugal Flower does amazing work! When I met with her I told her our theme and colors and she created the perfect assortment of flowers for our wedding. Our bridal bouquets and boutonnieres were so gorgeous! Several guests commented on how much they loved our flowers. The delivery driver was also great. He was very professional, came in and made sure everything was perfect before he left. I was so happy with everything they did from start to finish!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ashley, 7/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery

Allison is amazing! She totally understood what we wanted and our flowers were fresh and beautiful.

Profile Picture Tatumn, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Allison was very helpful. All my flowers came out so beautiful on my wedding day !!She will walk thru everything with you on ur first appointment and show you books of what she has done over the years. I recommend frugal flower to anyone! She is the most pleasant person ever and will listen to you on what you like/want!! Please check her out!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Allison and the Frugal Flower were spectacular! They did an absolutely beautiful job arranging the flowers for our wedding, and Allison was a joy to work with throughout. From the moment we met Allison and started talking with her about our ideas for the flowers, we knew she would be great. She was very receptive to all of our requests, offered excellent and creative ideas, and was so kind, friendly, and professional throughout. Communication with Allison was very easy, and she was completely upfront about how much each component of the flowers and delivery cost. We ended up using the Frugal Flower for the whole wedding party, the ceremony, and the reception, and everything arrived perfectly. We also had the Frugal Flower move the flowers from our ceremony to our reception at a separate location to make things easier the day of, and we were so glad they did! From the experience of working with Allison to the final flowers, we just loved the Frugal Flower and recommend them highly! Thanks for everything!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My daughter used Frugal Flowers for her wedding, and the quality, styling, price, and service simply were exactly what we hoped for. The groom forged an iron trellis and we ordered an eight foot rope of flowers to attach to it that matched my daughter's flower-crowned veil, all supplied by Frugal Flowers. There were pots of herbs supplemented by colorful flowers on the tables for guests to take home, a large arrangement for the buffet table, more flowers for the ladies room and cake table, bouquets, wristlets, and boutonnieres for the wedding party, an adorable little "basket" for the flower girl, and more! Frugal Flowers played a key role in making it a supremely joy-filled day for our whole family and for our guests. We highly recommend this florist.

Profile Picture Liz, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Just loved doing business with Allison! She was very helpful with loads of suggestions as well as professional! Everyone at my wedding wanted to know where I purchased my flowers and expressed how much they all loved them! Even the delivery man was 1/2 hour and wished us the best....very nice!! I will always purchase my flowers with Frugal Flowers! I couldn't have been happier.

Profile Picture Ann, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Allison at The Frugal Flower is amazing. She was able to execute my vision and create it into so much more than I could ever imagine. My wedding bouquet was perfect: loose garden-y, with whites, creams, and peaches, highlighted with seasonal greenery. She incorporated a very sentimental rosary into it and I will always cherish the photos. The centerpieces matched perfectly and I was able to use my own mason jars and ribbon to save money! She also made a piece for the chapel- a tall altar arrangement which was the only thing we needed for the simple and classic space. My husband's boutonniere suited his tux perfectly and matched our overall garden-y and classic feel. She was so respectful of our budget for our very small wedding while still making everything gorgeous, classy, and timeless. I will absolutely use her for many events in the future! Thank you, Allison!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations

Frugal Flower did our wedding in May. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and delivered exactly on time. I would definitely recommend working with Alison!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Allison was great!! She was so efficient I felt like I barely needed to meet with her in person. (Even though I'm glad I did)
I have zero artistic talent and totally put the ball in Allison's court and she did not disappoint!!
Everything looked beautiful on the wedding days from the bouquets to the small accents and the decorations hanging from the gazebo.
Allison was so easy to work with and I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Meghan, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Consultations, Event Design

Frugal Flower made my day extra special. I had nothing to worry about my flowers they did an suburb job in making my day less stressful. If you are recently engaged I highly recommend Frugal Flower and ask for Allison.

Profile Picture Lori, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our wedding was held at The Wayside Inn in Sudbury, Massachusetts.
We live in Northern California. An in-person consultation was not feasible.
Our vision was worked out over the phone & through emails.
Allison, at The Frugal Flower, created flawless florals for our ceremony & reception. Flawless.
Her extensive knowledge of our venue was invaluable. We put our faith in Allison and boy, did it pay off.
She knew how to skillfully repurpose items from the ceremony to the reception space.
Every detail was executed seamlessly. Never once were we stressed on selections, deliveries or set-up.
The florals and greenery were fresh & vibrant, and exactly what we were hoping for.
Allison and her crew nailed it!
To say we were happy is an understatement.
We met Allison in person a day or two before our wedding.
She was down-to-earth, not up-tight, friendly, easy going and so very, very kind.
If you are looking for your wedding florist, look no further.
The Frugal Florist!

Profile Picture Laura C, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Allison and Frugal Flower did an absolutely fantastic job on our wedding flowers! I completely trusted her, and wow, the flowers were beautiful. I chose to do seasonal spring flowers in white, with green leaves mixed in. The bridal and bridesmaid bouquets were cascading, and they looked lovely in photographs. We had two large displays of baby's breath that we used in both the ceremony and reception. The mothers' flowers were simple and elegant, and the calla lily boutonnieres looked great. Our guests were so impressed with how lovely our reception flowers were. I really appreciated how easy it was to work with Allison, and also how incredibly sweet the delivery guys were. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/29/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Frugal Flower did a great job on my wedding bouquets! I gave some pictures for inspiration and none of them were exactly what I wanted since I was having trouble finding the perfect picture to explain what I wanted. Through my pictures and conversations with Allison, she made the bouquets in my head come to life and made them even more beautiful than I expected! She was so friendly and easy to work with and really helped me figure out what pieces worked while staying in my budget. She definitely has an eye for what she does and was very helpful in assisting me to figure out how to add some extra color to my aisle with flowers without going too crazy. Very reasonable pricing and great quality!

Profile Picture User6920804, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I cannot say enough positive things about The Frugal Flower in Sudbury. Allison was most helpful from beginning to end, even down to the last couple of weeks of the wedding. She was very patient and responsive throughout the whole process, she worked with our budget and ensured our vision came to life. During our first appointment, we discussed what I did and did not like, and incorporated beautiful seasonal flowers in our color choices. Our flowers and centerpieces were gorgeous! We got many compliments from our guests. I would recommend them to anyone who is planning a wedding, or even a bridal or baby shower!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lorig, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Allison was fantastic to work with. She was receptive and respectful of the small amount of flowers I wanted for my wedding and she picked beautiful arrangements that fit our color scheme perfectly. I'd highly recommend The Frugal Flower. Affordable prices and dedicated, personalized service.

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They were just great! Every bouquet was beautiful and they were very accommodating! I was on a very tight budget and got so much more than I could have ever asked for! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Steffanie, 1/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Allison and her team were amazing. We had very limited time to transform a basic room into a magical wedding setting, and they went above and beyond, even helping with setup that was not their responsibility. They were professional, arrived early and the flowers were gorgeous!

Profile Picture User4177488, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Allison was an absolute pleasure to work with. She went above and beyond for our winter wedding at The Commons 1854. We chose her accordion birch vases for our centerpieces, and Allison was willing to wrap small strings of lights around each one - they honestly came out even more beautiful than I imagined they would. My and the bridesmaids bouquets were exactly what I wanted, and Allison even supplied and decorated three Christmas trees for us, AND hung our escort cards on one of the trees as we requested. She was always prompt in her email replies, and pleasant and patient during our face-to-face meetings. I was even pleasantly surprised at the overall cost of everything, especially considering how much Allison was doing for us. I cannot recommend her highly enough - The Frugal Flower is amazing!

Profile Picture Heather, 12/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Allison and The Frugal Flower were absolutely amazing! I had an in-person meeting about 4 months before our wedding to talk about colors and general vision (I honestly didn't have a lot of details around what I wanted, and Allison really helped to fill in the gaps). We had a final meeting about a week before the wedding where we went through the final event order and I dropped off some fabric to use around the bouquet stems. Allison was amazing throughout the entire process, answering emails and sending me photos from other weddings she had done. When the flowers showed up the day of the wedding, I was completely blown away. They were beautiful and beyond everything I had even imagined. In fact, I loved them so much that I am pressing and framing some of the flowers from my bouquet, and drying one of the bridesmaid's bouquets to put in a shadowbox. Thank you so much, Frugal Flower!!

Profile Picture Alison, 11/19/16, 8 Reviews