The Flower Studio Reviews

51 | Phoenix, AZ

51 Reviews for The Flower Studio

The Flower Studio is AWESOME! From my initial consult to the day of my wedding, they were extremely helpful and responsive. Christine is extremely knowledgable and creative. She helped me create my vision by giving me options and advice that wouldn't break the bank. I also had a special request for them to integrate two rosaries on my bouquet and it looked absolutely beautiful! I highly recommend The Flower Studio!

Sent on 07/06/2013

The flowers were incredible and everyone I dealt with were friendly and extremely helpful. The initial meeting was professional and informative. She helped me so much and captured the vision for our wedding. It was a small wedding yet it was elegant and tastefully done with much of the credit going to the Flower Shop personnel. Thank you, again.

Sent on 07/09/2013

Samantha · Married on 04/20/2013

Christine is incredibly talented, wonderful to work with and created the wedding of my dreams. I would recommend Christine to anyone and everyone I know. She is creative, organized, professional and worked hard to create a beautiful wedding that represented my vision for the night. I love Christine! She is the best!

Sent on 07/12/2013

jennifer · Married on 04/13/2013

We got married on April 13, 2013 and The Flower Studio did all of our flowers for our wedding. We could not have chosen a better company to work with. The Flower Studio went above and beyond our expectations in the presentation, delivery and set up of our wedding flowers. Initially, Christine met with my husband and I for about 2 hours; going over every detail of each flower for each room and each person. My husband and I left that meeting feeling very impressed and extremely comfortable with having The Flower Studio responsible for such an important part of our wedding. Once we left the initial appointment, we then worked with Jodi, who again, was extremely impressive with her attention to detail and follow up. We would absolutely recommend The Flower Studio to anyone looking for perfect flowers on their wedding day!

Sent on 05/18/2013

Laurie · Married on 04/06/2013

Absolutely incredible. Christine and the girls were artistic, friendly, professional and my wedding flowers, including all the flowers for the mothers, aunts, bridesmaids and guys were fantastic. Christine's design for my trees of Orchids were beyond my imagination. My guests statements were "stunning" flowers. Thank you for making it the true wedding of my dreams.

Sent on 04/30/2013

Brynann · Married on 03/16/2013

I would highly recommend Christine and her team. Our wedding arrangements were beautiful!

Sent on 05/07/2013

Erin · Married on 03/16/2013

The flowers provided were absolutely stunning. The gals made everything so easy for me during planning and on the wedding day. Exemplary service coupled with unique flower designs. I would wholeheartedly recommend The Flower Studio.

Sent on 05/12/2013

Scott · Married on 12/08/2012

Christine,

Thank you so much to you and your staff for such amazing flowers that you did for our wedding. You exceeded our expectations in ever way. Your attention to detail and amazing eye made our reception beyond beautiful. In fact your flowers were so amazing our wedding coordinator wants to use you for there venue. If you are looking for the most proffessional florist in AZ go see Christine at the flower studio. We had a pretty tight budget and she will work with you to give you everything you have ever wanted. Thank you once again for doing such an amazing job.
    Scott

Sent on 01/09/2013

Lynsey · Married on 12/01/2012

I must first start out by saying that the day turned out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Some of the most beautiful details were the floral and centerpieces. The Flower Studio was amazing to work with and really made the process hassle free. I came in with a few general ideas and they took it and made it a reality. My bouquet was so beautiful that I ended up saving it and having it preserved so I can keep it forever. Thank you!

Sent on 01/17/2013
  • I

Iris · Married on 11/25/2012

We were so happy! Everything they did was Beautiful! They really were easy to work with, and their work was beautiful! Thank you so much for making our wedding look so awesome.

Sent on 03/13/2013

The Flower Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Iris! We really appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. We had such an amazing time working with you and we are so happy that you were happy with how your day turned out. Thank you again for letting us be a part of your day. Best wishes to you and Jerry!

Cristina M. · Married on 10/27/2012

Absolutely amazing!!! I can't wait to use them again they are perfectly elegant, romantic, creative and had lots of patience with us. What a wonderful team to work with and I would recommend them time and again. Truely gave me a dream come true!

Sent on 03/21/2013

Danielle · Married on 10/06/2012

AMAZING! The Flower Studio exceeded our expectations. When we met for the first time we told her what we were looking for and when we went back the second time to view the setting we were blown away! Everything was perfect ... The centerpieces, the cocktail hour arrangements, the rose petals lining the aisle and to toss. There were so many floral aspects to our wedding and absolutely everything was perfect!!! Not only were the flowers perfect but also the vases, the crystals, the candles and the tea lights. Everything!!! We could not have been happier and will absolutely be using them again!!!

Sent on 03/20/2013

The Flower Studio's reply:

Danielle - Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We loved working with you and Tim. We are so pleased that you were happy with our work and how everything turned out that day. Thank you again for letting us create memorable pieces for your special day!
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 01/07/2012

Christine is hands down the most incredible florist in the state of Arizona and probably one of the best florists in the country. Her creativity is amazing and she is also extremely versatile. We had two very different weddings in two days and she did a fantastic job on both.

Sent on 01/09/2012

Jessica · Married on 04/02/2011

When I saw the bouqets on my wedding day, I actually gasped. All of the flowers, and the chuppah, and the arrangements were more beautiful than we could have possibly imagined. We wanted a wedding that showed our love of the Sonoran desert, and the amazing ladies at the Flower Studio immediately got it. They were flexible, met our budget, and gave us stunning arrangements!

Sent on 04/19/2011

Ellen · Married on 09/18/2010

Christine is amazing and incredibly talented. She does everything from gorgeous one of a kind flower arrangements to table rentals to linen rentals. She's amazing and was irreplaceable for my wedding! a gem!

Sent on 10/13/2010

AZBRIDE · Married on 04/04/2009

Absolutley gorgeous everything looked!!!

Sent on 05/01/2009

marilizabeth · Married on 11/03/2007

Christine had fabulous ideas based on what we were looking for. She was attentive to cost and needs - and when we specified certain flowers we loved or disliked, she paid great attention to those details (and more) for us. The flowers were PERFECT!

Sent on 11/02/2008

Holly · Married on 11/05/2011

Gorgeous flowers, great design, so many people commented on how beautiful the flowers were. The flowers were so fresh we took them home and they lasted over a week.

Sent on 11/09/2011

Andrea · Married on 05/19/2012

They provided me with beautiful flowers and decorations on my wedding day. Christina totally understood the look I was going for and made it come to life. They were very easy to work with and I felt really good about my flowers!

Sent on 06/07/2012

Deanie · Married on 05/02/2009

Flower Studio was excellent! Very easy to work with...helpful and flexible! They listened to my vision an made it a reality. All of the flowers and decor were so beautiful! I couldn't have been any happier. The bouquets were so beautiful...I couldn't stop smelling them when I first saw them.

Sent on 05/20/2009

B · Married on 05/04/2013

Christine, Jamie and staff at The Flower Studio were absolutely wonderful to work with for my wedding in May. Their attention to detail is flawless and their responsiveness was greatly appreciated during the planning and juggling of a million wedding details!

I didn't have a single worry about our flowers or decor not looking impeccable on our wedding day...The Flower Studio crew is professional and organized and I can't thank them enough for helping to make my wedding so special!

Sent on 07/08/2013

lauren · Married on 09/23/2006

3.5

We loved The Flower Studio. Our flowers were stylish,and sexy...Beautiful orchid sprays were held by the bridal party. My bouquet was classy and romantic. Everything was exactly how we expected it. Christine was great to work with!

Sent on 10/02/2008

Liz · Married on 04/07/2012

The Flower Studio did an AMAZING job for my wedding. They are so very talented and exceeded my expectations in every way.

Sent on 04/15/2012
  • Tracie

Tracie · Married on 09/27/2015

This vendor was recommended by my wedding planner and I did think they were expensive but after I saw the displays at the wedding I realized it was worth it. My bouquet and bridesmaid bouquets were gorgeous and my centerpieces were beautiful. I also loved the chandeliers that were put on my ceremony site that Christine did extra for us. I do still think we paid a lot for what we got but I guess that is what it is when its a wedding. I still loved all my flowers and if I had to do it all over again I would still pay what we did to get the gorgeousness of my flowers.

Sent on 10/02/2015

4.2
      3.5

Christine and her team were great to work with. They had great ideas and really saw the vision I was looking for. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/01/2014