13 Reviews for The Firehouse DJs

Uplighting (3)
One Event Per Day (2)
Karaoke (1)
13 The Firehouse DJs Reviews

Pat was amazing! we used him for our rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. he kept the dance floor packed the entire night. He was able to accommodate all of my song requests, including the ones i was still sending him at 7 the morning of the wedding! Very good about checking into see when we wanted to do things so we could control the pace.

Profile Picture Keri, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC, One Event Per Day

For me, it was a simple decision to hire The Firehouse DJs. Not only because I have been to numerous events that they have DJ'd but also I know that they are able to give amazing service. Well, they did not disappoint at all. Pat was able to supply us with music for the outside ceremony as well as the indoor reception. He was flexible when we gave him the songs we wanted and was able to weave in speeches, cake cutting and serving dinner without having it seem boring or redundant. My husband and I found it especially helpful that he kept checking in with us and making sure we were happy which just shows the phenomenal service that they provide.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/18/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had a blast at our wedding and we can contribute a lot to the amazing DJ we had! The guests couldn't stop telling us how great he was! The photo booth was a big hit! Patrick and his wife put in 110% into our event. They we so kind helpful and helped keep the night going. I would recommend them to anyone and would hire them again for another event!

Profile Picture Abigail, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Patrick was amazing! In our first meeting - he told us he specialized in some of today's more popular hits - which scared my country loving fiance - now husband. However, we told him our likes in that same meeting, and trusted he would do a fabulous job - and he did! He picked some great music, all throughout the evening - mixing everything my husband and I loved to dance and sing to! He was invested in making it a great time for not just us - but our guests too! The dance floor was never empty! We asked for some unique music - and he even did a great job finding everything - including our first dance.

Profile Picture Heather, 6/18/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

The DJ was part of my wedding package which I was nervous about but the DJ was absolutely amazing and had all my guest dancing all night long!!! We were so happy with him!!

Profile Picture User6908420, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Everything was amazing! We had a great day! I had no issues with anything. I wish it didn't end. If I could change anything it would be to shorten my father daughter dance lol I forgot to say when to shut it off haha.

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Pat was Excellent. He used our list of song as a database. He kept everyone dancing all night.

Profile Picture arprille, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The firehouse DJs is very accommodating and flexible with our needs and provides a great atmosphere! The extra props he brings provided that special extra touch to keep the party going! They have a great variety of music to satisfy everyone's wants & requests! Very professional,prompt and courteous as well.

Profile Picture Meghan , 9/14/19, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pat was great to work with when planning my wedding all the way through to the final dance with my husband.

Profile Picture Shirley , 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Did a great job playing songs we wanted and making the atmosphere we were looking for. Great wedding.

Profile Picture Kris, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This a stupid requirement and makes me want to scuttle this review.

Profile Picture User6071214, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very helpful and loved the photo booth and music but he didn't play a lot of the songs requested by guests or myself.

Profile Picture User6108448, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews