24 Reviews for The Firehouse DJs

Microphones (3)
One Event Per Day (2)
Karaoke (1)
24 The Firehouse DJs Reviews

Pat was great and we loved looking at the pictures from our photo booth! Great night dancing the night away!

Profile Picture Cayla, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We booked Firehouse DJ (Patrick) for our wedding in June. He met with us before our wedding to go over details and gave helpful tips regarding the pace of our wedding individualized to fit us as a couple/family. We have a fun family and many “dancers”, however, I saw people on the dance floor for HOURS who I did not expect see there for more than a single dance. At the end of the night, we had many more guests there then we expected to see and everyone had so much fun. Thanks for keeping everyone on the dance floor all night Patrick!

Profile Picture Tyler, 8/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

If you're looking to have a great DJ Patrick is the man!! Reliable, outgoing , on key, flexible, fun and an awesome DJ who let me sing all night with the mic and it wasn't even karaoke lol He made our day feel pretty special ?

Profile Picture Heather, 8/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had Firehouse DJ for our wedding, He was so professional with when we 1st met with Patrick until the time the reception ended. He kept the games going for us, the crowd was super happy & even stayed later ! Highly recommend Firehouse DJ for any event !
Thank you !!!!

Profile Picture Brenda, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pat was amazing from start to finish! He kept everyone dancing and got them out of their chairs! he listened to every detail i spoke to him about! Very organized which helped us out the entire night! i want to get married again just to have him there!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We booked The Firehouse DJs (Patrick) for our wedding in June. He met with us before our wedding to go over details and gave helpful tips regarding the pace of our wedding individualized to fit us as a couple/family. We have a fun family and many “dancers”, however, I saw people on the dance floor for HOURS who I did not expect see there for more than a single dance. At the end of the night, we had many more guests there than we expected to see and everyone had so much fun. Thanks for keeping everyone on the dance floor all night Patrick!

Profile Picture Felicia, 6/16/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Patrick was so easy to work with and all our guests had a great time!

Profile Picture Veree, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pat was really great to us! He came up to us with suggestions and best practices and did everything we asked of him!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used The Firehouse DJs for our Fire Department's annual party and we could not have been happier. Everything from the music, to the lighting, to the photo booth was done professionally. They are great to work with! We are planning our party for next year and will definitely be including them! We would absolutely recommend The Firehouse DJs!

Profile Picture Ron, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pat was amazing! we used him for our rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. he kept the dance floor packed the entire night. He was able to accommodate all of my song requests, including the ones i was still sending him at 7 the morning of the wedding! Very good about checking into see when we wanted to do things so we could control the pace.

Profile Picture Keri, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC, One Event Per Day

For me, it was a simple decision to hire The Firehouse DJs. Not only because I have been to numerous events that they have DJ'd but also I know that they are able to give amazing service. Well, they did not disappoint at all. Pat was able to supply us with music for the outside ceremony as well as the indoor reception. He was flexible when we gave him the songs we wanted and was able to weave in speeches, cake cutting and serving dinner without having it seem boring or redundant. My husband and I found it especially helpful that he kept checking in with us and making sure we were happy which just shows the phenomenal service that they provide.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/18/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had a blast at our wedding and we can contribute a lot to the amazing DJ we had! The guests couldn't stop telling us how great he was! The photo booth was a big hit! Patrick and his wife put in 110% into our event. They we so kind helpful and helped keep the night going. I would recommend them to anyone and would hire them again for another event!

Profile Picture Abigail, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Amazing! He totally made our wedding! So responsive to our needs, he even went to our rehearsal to talk to the whole bridal party and parents to make sure everyone was on the same page. He went above and beyond at the reception to make sure everyone was having a great time. He even came to our table to make sure we had drinks, everything was on "bride time" and he communicated with us all night to make sure everything was on schedule without being intrusive. So amazing! Everyone had a great time dancing he played perfect and appropriate music!
Thank you for make me this our dream wedding!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Patrick was amazing! In our first meeting - he told us he specialized in some of today's more popular hits - which scared my country loving fiance - now husband. However, we told him our likes in that same meeting, and trusted he would do a fabulous job - and he did! He picked some great music, all throughout the evening - mixing everything my husband and I loved to dance and sing to! He was invested in making it a great time for not just us - but our guests too! The dance floor was never empty! We asked for some unique music - and he even did a great job finding everything - including our first dance.

Profile Picture Heather, 6/18/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

The DJ was part of my wedding package which I was nervous about but the DJ was absolutely amazing and had all my guest dancing all night long!!! We were so happy with him!!

Profile Picture User6908420, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Everything was amazing! We had a great day! I had no issues with anything. I wish it didn't end. If I could change anything it would be to shorten my father daughter dance lol I forgot to say when to shut it off haha.

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Pat was Excellent. He used our list of song as a database. He kept everyone dancing all night.

Profile Picture arprille, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The firehouse DJs is very accommodating and flexible with our needs and provides a great atmosphere! The extra props he brings provided that special extra touch to keep the party going! They have a great variety of music to satisfy everyone's wants & requests! Very professional,prompt and courteous as well.

Profile Picture Meghan , 9/14/19, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pat was great to work with when planning my wedding all the way through to the final dance with my husband.

Profile Picture Shirley , 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Did a great job playing songs we wanted and making the atmosphere we were looking for. Great wedding.

Profile Picture Kris, 7/11/15, 1 Review
4.7

We love Firehouse DJ for our school dances both on campus and off. They are incredibly attentive, professional, and accomodating!

Profile Picture Jen, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This a stupid requirement and makes me want to scuttle this review.

Profile Picture User6071214, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very helpful and loved the photo booth and music but he didn't play a lot of the songs requested by guests or myself.

Profile Picture User6108448, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews