Fiesta Banquets Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Marit Married on 07/29/2022

Best wedding

I couldn’t be more happy with the Keith, Bruce and the staff that made my wedding day the best. All under 2 months of planning. They helped with everything and suggested some great vendors. My day went without a hiccup everything was perfect. The Casa de Rosa ballroom was absolutely stunning and gave me space to have the ceremony & reception in one place. Highly recommend for any party!!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica W. Married on 07/01/2022

Perfection

The Fiesta was amazing to work with and the day of the wedding was absolutely on point with everything.
    Stephanie Married on 06/02/2022

Just amazing!!!

Keith and his staff put together the wedding of my dreams in only 2 weeks time! The fiesta is a beauty! The staff is incredible! And the food is amazing! 10/10. I highly recommend the Fiesta to anyone who is looking to have a gorgeous wedding!! Thank you so much keith and staff for making all my dreams come true! The fiesta is 10/10 the place you want to have your wedding!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Laine
    Laine S. Married on 12/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Fiesta Exceeds all Expectations!

The Fiesta made sure our wedding day was absolutely perfect! The food was amazing and the room stunning. Guests raved about the food, service, and ambiance for weeks following the party. Everything was run smoothly and professionally, they gave excellent vendor recommendations, and every detail was considered. The entire experience completely exceeded all expectations. Thank you for making our special day so exceptional!
    Dennis M. Married on 10/30/2021

You’ve done it again!

We recently celebrated my daughter’s wedding here and couldn’t be happier. Service from the first handshake to the final goodbye was nothing short of outstanding!! Your new rooms are fabulous and the food?….WOW!!!! Thank you all so much for making this evening as special as possible, truly amazing!
    Casiel Married on 06/25/2021

Unforgettable experience

The Fiesta made sure my reception was unforgettable.
  • Yasmin
    Yasmin C. Married on 06/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excelente lugar y servicio al cliente

La atención y el lugar es 100%
  • Kristin
    Kristin G. Married on 05/22/2021

Wonderful wedding venue

We had our ceremony in the Fiesta room and our cocktail hour/reception of our wedding in the Casa De Rosa room and we can not rave enough about this venue!! The food was amazing and the staff was wonderful. Everything from booking, planning, and all the way to final event ran so smooth and our wedding exceeded all of our expectations. It was perfect in every single way, and the only reason it was so perfect was because of the staff. Jeff and Joe we literally can't thank them both enough for everything they did. When they say they treat you like family there they truly do! It didn't matter day or night if we had a question or needed help they were there for us!
  • Susana
    Susana Married on 05/15/2021

Wedding of our dreams!

We recently got married at the Fiesta- May 15, 2021, and it was everything we dreamed of and more. We actually had to postpone our wedding due to covid, and everyone at the Fiesta was so helpful and supportive. Casa de Rosa is a gorgeous ballroom, and the food was amazing. There were so many great options to choose from for our cocktail and main entrees. They also have so many great relationships with many vendors which made it so easy. If you need a cake, dj, photobooth, lighting, they can help you with everything! We felt like we were in great hands the whole time. They have been in this business for years, and we couldn't have been happier.
  • Paola
    Paola R. Married on 04/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The wedding of our dreams!!!

My husband and I got married at The Fiesta on April 17th 2021. I can say that we truly had the wedding of our dreams and it was all thanks to Keith, Bruce, Jeff and all the staff at The Fiesta. We are from out of state but wanted to have our wedding here in NJ to be able to celebrate the most special day with our families. Keith made the planning very easy for us, he answered the million questions I had, he really made us feel and showed us that he cared and wanted to ensure our wedding day was flawless.

The day of our wedding, everything was just amazing, every detail was taken care of, Keith really helped minimize the stress that comes with wanting a perfect wedding. We had our ceremony at the Fiesta room and our reception at the Caribbean room, both rooms were gorgeous and they went perfectly with my Hollywood themed wedding. Bruce was my Maitre’ D and he was absolutely amazing, I really can’t thank him enough, he catered to all our needs. He literally ran around to ensure that my night was a magical one. The bartenders and all the servers were very friendly and helpful. My guests had nothing but compliments about our wedding and our venue. The food was out of this world, my guests have not stopped talking about our wonderful cocktail hour and sit down dinner. The service really went above and beyond, something that we would forever appreciate. The fire show was stunning, we were impressed with it. Not one detail was overlooked, which is why I can truly say I got to have the wedding of my dreams.

I recommend The Fiesta to anyone looking for a wedding venue or any other special event. You get the family treatment and there’s no price to that. And once you book, don’t forget to also reserve the photo booth, it was a hit on my wedding!!

Thank you Keith, Bruce, Jeff and the whole Fiesta team for allowing us to have more than we could’ve ever imagined.
    Karen E. Married on 04/04/2021

Best venue ever!!!

Thank you so much The Fiesta I cant recommended it enough. It was just the perfect place for the wedding of my dreams. Great location, beautiful inside areas, beautiful arquitecture plenty of parking, food, drinks and the whole staff were just beyond amazing. It was my dream venue and I am in love with it. Keith is amazing, very quick to respond any day and any time 😊. He was so helpful the entire way through specially during COVID that we moved our date 2 times. The price is very affordable, but the location, the service, the food , the drinks, the place itself seems like it should be worth a lot more. Our pictures came out just perfect like the place. They also work with a lot of vendors that they recommend to you. All and all, my husband and I were very happy with this venue and the whole staff.
  • Brooke
    Brooke Married on 12/29/2020

Wedding 12/29/20

We aren’t married yet but I just want to say how easy they are to communicate with. My fiancé and I stopped by yesterday to see the recently updated rooms. We will be having the ceremony there as well as reception. I just wanted to share the photos I have taken. So in love with it 😍
  • Katlyn
    Katlyn R. Married on 12/05/2020

Best Venue!

We got married at the Fiesta in the Casa de Rosa on December 5, 2020. Keith was so easy to work with and made sure that we got everything we wanted. He helped us plan everything and is super knowledgeable. The day of was perfect and every staff member was amazing to work with. Joey and Gary were our maî·tre d's and they were extremely accommodating all night. Bartenders and servers were all extremely polite and friendly. Couldn't have asked for anything more from the Fiesta!!
    Dayana Married on 09/05/2020

Amazing place

Two years worth of planning and the day finally happened! Thank you for everything you guys did to make our dream wedding come true. For the amazing food, the amazing service, everything! OMG, the food was so so GOOD! I wish I could do it all over again. We got married on June 13th, 2021 and all our families talk about since then was how amazing the food was and how incredibly beautiful the venue was. They accommodated us in 3 different rooms for the ceremony, cocktail hour & reception and made sure the transition for the guests the day of went smooth. A special thank you for Bruce & Jorge for taking care of our every need. For ensuring that we had a great time and looking out for our guests. You guys were the best to work with and you definitely made our dream wedding come true.
    Kristie B. Married on 08/03/2020

Perfect Venue

WE recently had an event here and I could not be happier with the service we received. The venue was perfect and Matt, Bruce and Gary were very helpful and professional. No detail was overlooked and they worked with us and honored all our of requests without question. Chef Glen prepared a delicious meal and everyone enjoyed themselves. The staff was fantastic and attentive. I would not hesitate to have an event here again
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 11/01/2019

Osorio wedding 11-1-19

My husband and I got married at the Fiesta last night ( Nov 1st , 2019 ) in the new fiesta room, and held our reception in the new crest room ( old Caribbean room ) . I can't say enough about the Fiesta . From the moment we booked our wedding til the day of everyone treated us like family . Bruce Jeff and Joey made us feel at ease . All of our guest couldn't stop raving about the food and how beautiful everything was . We wanted a small / intimate , fun wedding and the Fiesta was able to pull it off . Everything was prefect . Joey our maître d' went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed , even when I wasn't feeling well . Our guest kept saying how much they loved how intimate our wedding was , one even said , “this is how I want my wedding to be “. Thank you for making my dream wedding into a reality
  • Anthony
    Anthony Married on 10/26/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Fiesta will give you a wedding of your dreams

I already have recommend the fiesta
    Billy Married on 09/27/2019

Amazing venue!!!

We recently had our wedding reception 09-27-19 at the Fiesta. We booked the Casa De Rosa room with Keith and couldn’t believe how beautiful and spacious the room was. Keith was so helpful assisting us with the entire planning process and made us feel like family from the beginning. He was always one phone call away to assist us with any questions that we had. We cannot begin to say how AMAZING the food was, and there were so many different options of food to choose from for cocktail hour, dinner, and dessert. We also opted for the Viennese table for dessert and it was fantastic and worth the added option. The staff was professional, friendly, and attentive. Our Maitre’ D Joe, catered to our every need and even met us as soon as we exited the limousine. We highly recommend the Fiesta to anyone looking to book an event here. You will not be disappointed. Big thank you to Keith, Joe, and the Fiesta staff for making our day flawless.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie J. Married on 09/21/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Outstanding Service & Venue!

I really can’t thank the staff at the Fiesta enough for such a wonderful experience! We had our reception here in September in the Fiesta room, which is brand new & looks stunning after renovations. The food was incredible, the service went above and beyond, and the fire show was really spectacular! Weeks later, and we are still getting complements from our friends & family on what a great time they had.

It’s also worth noting that my husband & I live abroad and first got married in Europe, but we had our reception at the Fiesta to celebrate with our family & friends in NJ. Keith made it very easy to plan all the details from afar. On the day of, they were so helpful in setting everything up & making sure everything went smoothly — right down to fixing the slideshow of our wedding photos, which really meant a lot to us! Keith, you made sure our NJ reception was just as wonderful as our wedding day! We are so happy with our decision to book the Fiesta. Thanks so much!
  • STEVE
    Steve M. Married on 07/20/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best venue in all aspects!

THE FIESTA IS # 1 IN ALL ASPECTS!! I just celebrated my wedding on July 20, 2019 and The Fiesta made sure it was the BEST night of our lives!!!! From the food, liquor, and décor, it was absolutely PERFECT! I have to thank Keith, Matt, Gary, and Hector and the wait staff for catering to all of our needs no matter how big or small! You can meet them in the front office and trust me, they will make you feel like family after your first visit!
    I have to give a special thanks to Bruce Werntz from The Fiesta for being the man in charge of my wedding and making sure that it went smoothly! I would always recommend this wonderful man to be your maître d' !!
    He will never disappoint you and will make sure that you get everything you want! He made himself available always and was ON CALL for us! he took catering to our needs to a 5 star level!
    The Fiesta is and will always be my # 1 choice! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ALWAYS!! THANK YOU ALL @ FIESTA FOR MAKING OUR NIGHT AMAZING & UNFORGETTABLE!
  • Scarlett
    Scarlett M. Married on 06/15/2019

Beyond excellent!

On Saturday June 15, my husband and I celebrated our beautiful wedding, in the Casa de Rosa room at the Fiesta Venue. We were going for and elegant and romantic wedding look and this venue had the perfect room! We couldn’t have achieved our dream wedding without the professional help of Hector, Bruce, George and the Staff. Let me start by saying that Hector and Bruce are amazing, very professional and have a great sense of humor. We want to say thank you for listening and executing our requests the way you did. Thank you for making our event less stressful with your superb experience and advise. Your service was more than excellent! Hector, I couldn’t have asked for a better consultant and a fun DJ. I’m so happy I listened to your suggestions. Bruce, was our Maitre-D and his Captain was George. These two individuals and their Staff did a fantastic job serving us at the ceremony and reception. Felix and I take our hats off for the amazing service you provided to us. You made us feel important and special and if anyone reads this review we want them to know that the chemistry we all shared was very natural; we felt we’ve known you guys all of our lives. We are grateful to have met you. From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU! We will forever remember your hard work at our wedding. We loved The Casa de Rosa room because all of our pictures came out STUNNING, ROMANTIC, ELEGANT and BEAUTIFUL! A dream come true! Also, to the nice lady at the photo booth who made me share tears of happiness after she surprised me with the album she prepared for us, God bless you and you too were amazing!

We love you guys!

P.S.
    To all the brides and grooms out there,
    Fiesta is the venue for you and these are the people you should talk to.

Sincerely,

Scarlett and Felix Liriano
    06.15.2019
  • Maxine
    Maxine Married on 04/25/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

An awesome wedding experience!

My husband and I celebrated our wedding here April 25, 2019. We booked it about a year in advanced. We were very pleased with the service we received. Though there was no taste testing, the food was absolutely amazing! Bruce was our maître d'. He did such an amazing job making sure we were taken care of. He never waited for us to tell him when we needed something. Bruce went above and beyond in his service for our wedding receprion. I would highly recommend this venue if you are looking in NJ and are on a budget. They will work with you and will help you to personalize what you need for you.
    Kass Married on 10/06/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We are extremely pleased with our decision to have had our daughter’s wedding reception at The Fiesta. Our daughters and our guests have multiple food allergies and we were very concerned about the menu. Keith and Greg assured us the food would meet our dietary needs and be delicious. The cocktail hour hors d’oeuvres and dinner were amazing. The room was setup beautifully. Our evening was professionally handled by our maître d Bruce who greeted us as soon as we arrived. Both Bruce and the dining room captain Billy frequently asked us if we needed anything. The staff was wonderful, and the evening couldn’t have gone smoother. Our family and friends had a blast. I highly recommend The Fiesta.
    Jessica Married on 07/28/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Keith and his entire team at The Fiesta were simply incredible. My husband and I did not have to worry about a thing, and knew that things would be perfect, and they were nothing short of that. From the moment we arrived at the venue, Bruce made sure that we had a drink in hand and were having fun at all times. He even made it a point to come get us for dinner, and had us take a moment to sit, look around and take it all in, and taste our food, which was delicious. To this day, our guests are still raving about the variety and the quality of the food at our wedding, and the drinks that were flowing all night long! I cannot say enough good things about Keith and Bruce, and the entire staff at the Fiesta. Our wedding day was magical, and we wish we could do it all over again! If you are thinking of going with the Fiesta, go ahead and make the choice. You will not be disappointed!
    Danielle Married on 06/02/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had our wedding this past weekend and we cannot get over how wonderful it was. Working with Jeff leading up to the wedding was a dream. And having him and Bruce the day of was perfect. We did not worry about a single thing while we were there. They handled everything with such professionalism and we felt like we were a part of a big family. The food was AMAZING! My father-in-law could not stop talking about how great it was and the same goes for all our guests. The venue is beautiful and everyone loved taking pictures outside. We cannot thank The Fiesta enough for making our wedding so memorable.
illustration stars