Fiesta Banquets Reviews

164 | Wood Ridge, NJ

164 Reviews for Fiesta Banquets

• Yasmin

Yasmin Cruz · Getting married on 06/04/2021

Excelente lugar y servicio al cliente

La atención y el lugar es 100%

Sent on 01/28/2020
  • Brooke

Brooke · Getting married on 12/29/2020

Wedding 12/29/20

We aren’t married yet but I just want to say how easy they are to communicate with. My fiancé and I stopped by yesterday to see the recently updated rooms. We will be having the ceremony there as well as reception. I just wanted to share the photos I have taken. So in love with it 😍

Sent on 09/20/2019

Kristie Bednarz · Married on 08/03/2020

Perfect Venue

WE recently had an event here and I could not be happier with the service we received. The venue was perfect and Matt, Bruce and Gary were very helpful and professional. No detail was overlooked and they worked with us and honored all our of requests without question. Chef Glen prepared a delicious meal and everyone enjoyed themselves. The staff was fantastic and attentive. I would not hesitate to have an event here again

Sent on 03/14/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/01/2019

Osorio wedding 11-1-19

My husband and I got married at the Fiesta last night ( Nov 1st , 2019 ) in the new fiesta room, and held our reception in the new crest room ( old Caribbean room ) . I can't say enough about the Fiesta . From the moment we booked our wedding til the day of everyone treated us like family . Bruce Jeff and Joey made us feel at ease . All of our guest couldn't stop raving about the food and how beautiful everything was . We wanted a small / intimate , fun wedding and the Fiesta was able to pull it off . Everything was prefect . Joey our maître d' went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed , even when I wasn't feeling well . Our guest kept saying how much they loved how intimate our wedding was , one even said , “this is how I want my wedding to be “. Thank you for making my dream wedding into a reality

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Anthony

Anthony · Married on 10/26/2019

The Fiesta will give you a wedding of your dreams

I already have recommend the fiesta

Sent on 11/01/2019

Billy · Married on 09/27/2019

Amazing venue!!!

We recently had our wedding reception 09-27-19 at the Fiesta. We booked the Casa De Rosa room with Keith and couldn’t believe how beautiful and spacious the room was. Keith was so helpful assisting us with the entire planning process and made us feel like family from the beginning. He was always one phone call away to assist us with any questions that we had. We cannot begin to say how AMAZING the food was, and there were so many different options of food to choose from for cocktail hour, dinner, and dessert. We also opted for the Viennese table for dessert and it was fantastic and worth the added option. The staff was professional, friendly, and attentive. Our Maitre’ D Joe, catered to our every need and even met us as soon as we exited the limousine. We highly recommend the Fiesta to anyone looking to book an event here. You will not be disappointed. Big thank you to Keith, Joe, and the Fiesta staff for making our day flawless.

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Jiosi · Married on 09/21/2019

Outstanding Service & Venue!

I really can’t thank the staff at the Fiesta enough for such a wonderful experience! We had our reception here in September in the Fiesta room, which is brand new & looks stunning after renovations. The food was incredible, the service went above and beyond, and the fire show was really spectacular! Weeks later, and we are still getting complements from our friends & family on what a great time they had.

It’s also worth noting that my husband & I live abroad and first got married in Europe, but we had our reception at the Fiesta to celebrate with our family & friends in NJ. Keith made it very easy to plan all the details from afar. On the day of, they were so helpful in setting everything up & making sure everything went smoothly — right down to fixing the slideshow of our wedding photos, which really meant a lot to us! Keith, you made sure our NJ reception was just as wonderful as our wedding day! We are so happy with our decision to book the Fiesta. Thanks so much!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • STEVE

Steve Minauro · Married on 07/20/2019

The best venue in all aspects!

THE FIESTA IS # 1 IN ALL ASPECTS!! I just celebrated my wedding on July 20, 2019 and The Fiesta made sure it was the BEST night of our lives!!!! From the food, liquor, and décor, it was absolutely PERFECT! I have to thank Keith, Matt, Gary, and Hector and the wait staff for catering to all of our needs no matter how big or small! You can meet them in the front office and trust me, they will make you feel like family after your first visit!
    I have to give a special thanks to Bruce Werntz from The Fiesta for being the man in charge of my wedding and making sure that it went smoothly! I would always recommend this wonderful man to be your maître d' !!
    He will never disappoint you and will make sure that you get everything you want! He made himself available always and was ON CALL for us! he took catering to our needs to a 5 star level!
    The Fiesta is and will always be my # 1 choice! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ALWAYS!! THANK YOU ALL @ FIESTA FOR MAKING OUR NIGHT AMAZING & UNFORGETTABLE!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Scarlett

Scarlett Moran · Married on 06/15/2019

Beyond excellent!

On Saturday June 15, my husband and I celebrated our beautiful wedding, in the Casa de Rosa room at the Fiesta Venue. We were going for and elegant and romantic wedding look and this venue had the perfect room! We couldn’t have achieved our dream wedding without the professional help of Hector, Bruce, George and the Staff. Let me start by saying that Hector and Bruce are amazing, very professional and have a great sense of humor. We want to say thank you for listening and executing our requests the way you did. Thank you for making our event less stressful with your superb experience and advise. Your service was more than excellent! Hector, I couldn’t have asked for a better consultant and a fun DJ. I’m so happy I listened to your suggestions. Bruce, was our Maitre-D and his Captain was George. These two individuals and their Staff did a fantastic job serving us at the ceremony and reception. Felix and I take our hats off for the amazing service you provided to us. You made us feel important and special and if anyone reads this review we want them to know that the chemistry we all shared was very natural; we felt we’ve known you guys all of our lives. We are grateful to have met you. From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU! We will forever remember your hard work at our wedding. We loved The Casa de Rosa room because all of our pictures came out STUNNING, ROMANTIC, ELEGANT and BEAUTIFUL! A dream come true! Also, to the nice lady at the photo booth who made me share tears of happiness after she surprised me with the album she prepared for us, God bless you and you too were amazing!

We love you guys!

P.S.
    To all the brides and grooms out there,
    Fiesta is the venue for you and these are the people you should talk to.

Sincerely,

Scarlett and Felix Liriano
    06.15.2019

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Maxine

Maxine · Married on 04/25/2019

An awesome wedding experience!

My husband and I celebrated our wedding here April 25, 2019. We booked it about a year in advanced. We were very pleased with the service we received. Though there was no taste testing, the food was absolutely amazing! Bruce was our maître d'. He did such an amazing job making sure we were taken care of. He never waited for us to tell him when we needed something. Bruce went above and beyond in his service for our wedding receprion. I would highly recommend this venue if you are looking in NJ and are on a budget. They will work with you and will help you to personalize what you need for you.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Kass · Married on 10/06/2018

We are extremely pleased with our decision to have had our daughter’s wedding reception at The Fiesta. Our daughters and our guests have multiple food allergies and we were very concerned about the menu. Keith and Greg assured us the food would meet our dietary needs and be delicious. The cocktail hour hors d’oeuvres and dinner were amazing. The room was setup beautifully. Our evening was professionally handled by our maître d Bruce who greeted us as soon as we arrived. Both Bruce and the dining room captain Billy frequently asked us if we needed anything. The staff was wonderful, and the evening couldn’t have gone smoother. Our family and friends had a blast. I highly recommend The Fiesta.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Jessica · Married on 07/28/2018

Keith and his entire team at The Fiesta were simply incredible. My husband and I did not have to worry about a thing, and knew that things would be perfect, and they were nothing short of that. From the moment we arrived at the venue, Bruce made sure that we had a drink in hand and were having fun at all times. He even made it a point to come get us for dinner, and had us take a moment to sit, look around and take it all in, and taste our food, which was delicious. To this day, our guests are still raving about the variety and the quality of the food at our wedding, and the drinks that were flowing all night long! I cannot say enough good things about Keith and Bruce, and the entire staff at the Fiesta. Our wedding day was magical, and we wish we could do it all over again! If you are thinking of going with the Fiesta, go ahead and make the choice. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Danielle · Married on 06/02/2018

We had our wedding this past weekend and we cannot get over how wonderful it was. Working with Jeff leading up to the wedding was a dream. And having him and Bruce the day of was perfect. We did not worry about a single thing while we were there. They handled everything with such professionalism and we felt like we were a part of a big family. The food was AMAZING! My father-in-law could not stop talking about how great it was and the same goes for all our guests. The venue is beautiful and everyone loved taking pictures outside. We cannot thank The Fiesta enough for making our wedding so memorable.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Jennifer · Married on 04/14/2018

I cannot say enough about The Fiesta! We recently had our wedding reception there (4/14/2018) and it was absolutely PERFECT. We booked our wedding with Keith 2 years in advance and boy did that time fly by. Keith was amazing from day 1, answering all my neurotic questions and ensuring me that everything will be fine and that I needed to worry about nothing. April 14th rolls around and I can say nothing else except he was right and our wedding was absolutely perfect. Keith was able to be there and he cousin Joe was our Mairte D, Joe was phenomenal! At The Fiesta they take the time to get to know you and treat you as if you are family which means a lot. Joe knew everything that I wanted or needed before I even said it to him and had it right there for me. I would recommend anyone to The Fiesta for any type of event that they want to hold there. My guest raved about the food that not only was it delicious but that there was such a huge selection to choose from. We had perfect weather which made it even better so that we can enjoy the balcony! Joe and Keith thank you from the bottom of our hearts on making our day so perfect! xoxo

Sent on 04/23/2018

Carla · Married on 12/14/2017

We had our Company Holiday Party here, last night. I am very glad, we chose the Fiesta. They were very friendly and accommodating from beginning to end. The food and service were great. Bruce at The Fiesta was fantastic! He was there to answer all my questions and concerns, from the day that I called to book the Caribbean room until the very end, before we left. I have no complaints what so ever. I would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Gina · Married on 11/10/2017

Couldn't have asked for more for my wedding. The Fiesta went above and beyond to make our day as special as it could! A special thank you to Bruce Werntz, our Maitre D' and his captain, Abbas. You were both there every step of the way. Bruce- your flambe performance-outstanding. The food was delicious, the venue was beautiful- we will be back!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Mark · Married on 11/06/2017

I helped organize a banquet for the Bergen County Council of Churches at the Fiesta. Bruce was most helpful. The food was fabulous, the service was superb and the event was excellent. I can't say enough good about the Fiesta and especially Bruce. Book your party today and ask for Bruce.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

I just got married a few weeks ago, October 28, 2017 to be exact. The Fiesta is such an awesome venue. Thank you Keith for making our day so special, you were amazingly helpful from day one to the big day. There is no need to book a wedding planner if you book with the Fiesta...Keith is the all in one package. Special thanks to Abbas too! Friends and family want me to have a yearly wedding anniversary party there so they can enjoy the food, drinks, music and people all over again. I can’t wait to plan another event with the Fiesta!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Jenna · Married on 10/17/2017

Just had our sons Christening party at the fiesta! Everything was absolutely amazing from beginning to end! Staff was so helpful and friendly, food was amazing, overall experience..... we WILL DEFINITELY be having more parties there!!!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Ross · Married on 10/13/2017

The Fiesta is simply amazing. Its a staple and legacy in NNJ. We shopped many venues in the area and choosing the Fiesta was easy. My family has had various events and weddings there over the decades and it made our short list when it came time to plan our wedding. Everyone there was so easy to work with! They have great food and amazing service. In terms of a classic NJ Italian wedding, the Fiesta is it. We were greeted graciously and the staff was so helpful. We had our ceremony in the Fiesta Room, the cocktail hour in the Caribbean room, and the reception in the Flamenco Room. Everything was perfect. We did all the planning with Denise and had Hector as the maitre' d. Denise was professional and knowledgeable and so much fun. Hector lives and breathes weddings and produced such a wonderful evening. He was on point and took care of us all night. His delightful wife was our bartender and personally attended our table to make sure we were taken care of with drinks. I can't tell you how many compliments we received on the food from guests.

Being a same-sex wedding we were concerned about how we'd be received at venues. The Fiesta and its staff were gracious and open and accepted our business with open arms. Thank you all for putting together such a wonderful evening, one we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 09/17/2017

We had both our ceremony and reception and Fiesta on 9/17/17. Our ceremony was in the Casa de Rosa lobby with cocktail hour and reception in the Casa de Rosa ballroom. We worked with Keith as we planned our wedding from Boston and he was always available for us when we needed him, text, email, in person. Keith was extremely flexible with us and even offered us a bottle of Ciroc for our wedding day knowing it was my favorite. The staff in general was very friendly and treated us like a king and queen on wedding day. We had our own waitress/server making sure we had drinks and food all night long. Our matrie d Hector did an amazing job setting up all of our decor and making sure our timeline stayed on track. He was on top of everything and always had a smile on his face. We are still getting comments from friends on family on how amazing the food was. There was so much food during the cocktail hour that he guests thought there was no plated dinner being offered. We had an amazing time on our wedding day and would recommend Fiesta and the team.

Sent on 12/13/2017
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 09/15/2017

Our wedding was this past Friday September 15th. We booked almost 2 years in advance and the time flew, in that 2 years the amazing staff at fiesta was there for us when we needed no matter what. We booked our wedding with Keith, and when you book with anyone there they stress that when you book with them, you are family. This statement cannot be more true. We both felt like we were part of there family from day one. Keith and his cousins Joe (our bartender) and Jeff helped us so much and we're so personable and professional. Our maitre d Bruce made it a point to have drinks in both our hands and food all night long! Fiesta is an amazing venue and there is a reason why they have been servicing people for decades! The care and attention is constant. We will be going back for future events for as long as we can! Thank you all for making our night one to remember for a lifetime!

Sent on 09/18/2017

vivian · Married on 08/18/2017

Just recently got married on August 18, 2017, at the FIESTA and it was amazing. The set up for the ceremony if you choose to get married there was amazing. The reception was also amazing from the food which was more than delicious-although I did not get to eat but everyone is still talking about the food, the dessert show was also so different and got everyone on the dance floor. I was beyond satisfied even leading up to the event whenever I drove by I would just stop in to see how I was going to decorate and they would let me up right away with no hesitation. Everyone that works there is so sweet and very helpful. My wedding was amazing and FIESTA helped to make that possible.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Corrine · Married on 05/20/2017

Let me tell you, we had my brothers wedding at the Firsta and what an experience! The staff was so attentive and the maî·tre d Bruce Werntz was amazing. He catered to our every need from start to finish. At the end of the reception, he popped out to music and freshly prepared bananas flambé created by him right in front of us! I've never had such a great wedding experience as I did that day! Thank you so much Bruce and the whole staff at the Fiesta!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Shirley · Married on 04/30/2017

I had my wedding on 4/30/17, and all I had to say it was "perfect." Thanks Keith for meeting mines and my husband's expectations. We had about 150 guests at our wedding and I have to say that they loved how they were treated from beginning to end. Keith, thanks for helping me out with all my questions and making sure the day ran smoothly. I have to mentioned as well on great it was to know that everything was being taken care I was able to relax and enjoy my wedding day. You made me one happy bride.

Sent on 07/27/2017