Fiesta Banquets Reviews

Fiesta Banquets 6
Fiesta Banquets 7
  • STEVE

Steve Minauro · Married on 07/20/2019

The best venue in all aspects!

THE FIESTA IS # 1 IN ALL ASPECTS!! I just celebrated my wedding on July 20, 2019 and The Fiesta made sure it was the BEST night of our lives!!!! From the food, liquor, and décor, it was absolutely PERFECT! I have to thank Keith, Matt, Gary, and Hector and the wait staff for catering to all of our needs no matter how big or small! You can meet them in the front office and trust me, they will make you feel like family after your first visit!
    I have to give a special thanks to Bruce Werntz from The Fiesta for being the man in charge of my wedding and making sure that it went smoothly! I would always recommend this wonderful man to be your maître d' !!
    He will never disappoint you and will make sure that you get everything you want! He made himself available always and was ON CALL for us! he took catering to our needs to a 5 star level!
    The Fiesta is and will always be my # 1 choice! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ALWAYS!! THANK YOU ALL @ FIESTA FOR MAKING OUR NIGHT AMAZING & UNFORGETTABLE!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Scarlett

Scarlett Moran · Married on 06/15/2019

Beyond excellent!

On Saturday June 15, my husband and I celebrated our beautiful wedding, in the Casa de Rosa room at the Fiesta Venue. We were going for and elegant and romantic wedding look and this venue had the perfect room! We couldn’t have achieved our dream wedding without the professional help of Hector, Bruce, George and the Staff. Let me start by saying that Hector and Bruce are amazing, very professional and have a great sense of humor. We want to say thank you for listening and executing our requests the way you did. Thank you for making our event less stressful with your superb experience and advise. Your service was more than excellent! Hector, I couldn’t have asked for a better consultant and a fun DJ. I’m so happy I listened to your suggestions. Bruce, was our Maitre-D and his Captain was George. These two individuals and their Staff did a fantastic job serving us at the ceremony and reception. Felix and I take our hats off for the amazing service you provided to us. You made us feel important and special and if anyone reads this review we want them to know that the chemistry we all shared was very natural; we felt we’ve known you guys all of our lives. We are grateful to have met you. From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU! We will forever remember your hard work at our wedding. We loved The Casa de Rosa room because all of our pictures came out STUNNING, ROMANTIC, ELEGANT and BEAUTIFUL! A dream come true! Also, to the nice lady at the photo booth who made me share tears of happiness after she surprised me with the album she prepared for us, God bless you and you too were amazing!

We love you guys!

P.S.
    To all the brides and grooms out there,
    Fiesta is the venue for you and these are the people you should talk to.

Sincerely,

Fiesta Banquets 20
    Fiesta Banquets 21
  • Maxine

Maxine · Married on 04/25/2019

An awesome wedding experience!

My husband and I celebrated our wedding here April 25, 2019. We booked it about a year in advanced. We were very pleased with the service we received. Though there was no taste testing, the food was absolutely amazing! Bruce was our maître d'. He did such an amazing job making sure we were taken care of. He never waited for us to tell him when we needed something. Bruce went above and beyond in his service for our wedding receprion. I would highly recommend this venue if you are looking in NJ and are on a budget. They will work with you and will help you to personalize what you need for you.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Kass · Married on 10/06/2018

We are extremely pleased with our decision to have had our daughter’s wedding reception at The Fiesta. Our daughters and our guests have multiple food allergies and we were very concerned about the menu. Keith and Greg assured us the food would meet our dietary needs and be delicious. The cocktail hour hors d’oeuvres and dinner were amazing. The room was setup beautifully. Our evening was professionally handled by our maître d Bruce who greeted us as soon as we arrived. Both Bruce and the dining room captain Billy frequently asked us if we needed anything. The staff was wonderful, and the evening couldn’t have gone smoother. Our family and friends had a blast. I highly recommend The Fiesta.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Jessica · Married on 07/28/2018

Keith and his entire team at The Fiesta were simply incredible. My husband and I did not have to worry about a thing, and knew that things would be perfect, and they were nothing short of that. From the moment we arrived at the venue, Bruce made sure that we had a drink in hand and were having fun at all times. He even made it a point to come get us for dinner, and had us take a moment to sit, look around and take it all in, and taste our food, which was delicious. To this day, our guests are still raving about the variety and the quality of the food at our wedding, and the drinks that were flowing all night long! I cannot say enough good things about Keith and Bruce, and the entire staff at the Fiesta. Our wedding day was magical, and we wish we could do it all over again! If you are thinking of going with the Fiesta, go ahead and make the choice. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Danielle · Married on 06/02/2018

We had our wedding this past weekend and we cannot get over how wonderful it was. Working with Jeff leading up to the wedding was a dream. And having him and Bruce the day of was perfect. We did not worry about a single thing while we were there. They handled everything with such professionalism and we felt like we were a part of a big family. The food was AMAZING! My father-in-law could not stop talking about how great it was and the same goes for all our guests. The venue is beautiful and everyone loved taking pictures outside. We cannot thank The Fiesta enough for making our wedding so memorable.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Jennifer · Married on 04/14/2018

I cannot say enough about The Fiesta! We recently had our wedding reception there (4/14/2018) and it was absolutely PERFECT. We booked our wedding with Keith 2 years in advance and boy did that time fly by. Keith was amazing from day 1, answering all my neurotic questions and ensuring me that everything will be fine and that I needed to worry about nothing. April 14th rolls around and I can say nothing else except he was right and our wedding was absolutely perfect. Keith was able to be there and he cousin Joe was our Mairte D, Joe was phenomenal! At The Fiesta they take the time to get to know you and treat you as if you are family which means a lot. Joe knew everything that I wanted or needed before I even said it to him and had it right there for me. I would recommend anyone to The Fiesta for any type of event that they want to hold there. My guest raved about the food that not only was it delicious but that there was such a huge selection to choose from. We had perfect weather which made it even better so that we can enjoy the balcony! Joe and Keith thank you from the bottom of our hearts on making our day so perfect! xoxo

Sent on 04/23/2018
    Fiesta Banquets 22

Carla · Married on 12/14/2017

We had our Company Holiday Party here, last night. I am very glad, we chose the Fiesta. They were very friendly and accommodating from beginning to end. The food and service were great. Bruce at The Fiesta was fantastic! He was there to answer all my questions and concerns, from the day that I called to book the Caribbean room until the very end, before we left. I have no complaints what so ever. I would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Gina · Married on 11/10/2017

Couldn't have asked for more for my wedding. The Fiesta went above and beyond to make our day as special as it could! A special thank you to Bruce Werntz, our Maitre D' and his captain, Abbas. You were both there every step of the way. Bruce- your flambe performance-outstanding. The food was delicious, the venue was beautiful- we will be back!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Mark · Married on 11/06/2017

I helped organize a banquet for the Bergen County Council of Churches at the Fiesta. Bruce was most helpful. The food was fabulous, the service was superb and the event was excellent. I can't say enough good about the Fiesta and especially Bruce. Book your party today and ask for Bruce.

Sent on 11/09/2017
    Fiesta Banquets 23
    Fiesta Banquets 24
    Fiesta Banquets 25
    Fiesta Banquets 26

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

I just got married a few weeks ago, October 28, 2017 to be exact. The Fiesta is such an awesome venue. Thank you Keith for making our day so special, you were amazingly helpful from day one to the big day. There is no need to book a wedding planner if you book with the Fiesta...Keith is the all in one package. Special thanks to Abbas too! Friends and family want me to have a yearly wedding anniversary party there so they can enjoy the food, drinks, music and people all over again. I can’t wait to plan another event with the Fiesta!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Jenna · Married on 10/17/2017

Just had our sons Christening party at the fiesta! Everything was absolutely amazing from beginning to end! Staff was so helpful and friendly, food was amazing, overall experience..... we WILL DEFINITELY be having more parties there!!!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Ross · Married on 10/13/2017

The Fiesta is simply amazing. Its a staple and legacy in NNJ. We shopped many venues in the area and choosing the Fiesta was easy. My family has had various events and weddings there over the decades and it made our short list when it came time to plan our wedding. Everyone there was so easy to work with! They have great food and amazing service. In terms of a classic NJ Italian wedding, the Fiesta is it. We were greeted graciously and the staff was so helpful. We had our ceremony in the Fiesta Room, the cocktail hour in the Caribbean room, and the reception in the Flamenco Room. Everything was perfect. We did all the planning with Denise and had Hector as the maitre' d. Denise was professional and knowledgeable and so much fun. Hector lives and breathes weddings and produced such a wonderful evening. He was on point and took care of us all night. His delightful wife was our bartender and personally attended our table to make sure we were taken care of with drinks. I can't tell you how many compliments we received on the food from guests.

Being a same-sex wedding we were concerned about how we'd be received at venues. The Fiesta and its staff were gracious and open and accepted our business with open arms. Thank you all for putting together such a wonderful evening, one we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 09/17/2017

We had both our ceremony and reception and Fiesta on 9/17/17. Our ceremony was in the Casa de Rosa lobby with cocktail hour and reception in the Casa de Rosa ballroom. We worked with Keith as we planned our wedding from Boston and he was always available for us when we needed him, text, email, in person. Keith was extremely flexible with us and even offered us a bottle of Ciroc for our wedding day knowing it was my favorite. The staff in general was very friendly and treated us like a king and queen on wedding day. We had our own waitress/server making sure we had drinks and food all night long. Our matrie d Hector did an amazing job setting up all of our decor and making sure our timeline stayed on track. He was on top of everything and always had a smile on his face. We are still getting comments from friends on family on how amazing the food was. There was so much food during the cocktail hour that he guests thought there was no plated dinner being offered. We had an amazing time on our wedding day and would recommend Fiesta and the team.

Sent on 12/13/2017
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 09/15/2017

Our wedding was this past Friday September 15th. We booked almost 2 years in advance and the time flew, in that 2 years the amazing staff at fiesta was there for us when we needed no matter what. We booked our wedding with Keith, and when you book with anyone there they stress that when you book with them, you are family. This statement cannot be more true. We both felt like we were part of there family from day one. Keith and his cousins Joe (our bartender) and Jeff helped us so much and we're so personable and professional. Our maitre d Bruce made it a point to have drinks in both our hands and food all night long! Fiesta is an amazing venue and there is a reason why they have been servicing people for decades! The care and attention is constant. We will be going back for future events for as long as we can! Thank you all for making our night one to remember for a lifetime!

Sent on 09/18/2017

vivian · Married on 08/18/2017

Just recently got married on August 18, 2017, at the FIESTA and it was amazing. The set up for the ceremony if you choose to get married there was amazing. The reception was also amazing from the food which was more than delicious-although I did not get to eat but everyone is still talking about the food, the dessert show was also so different and got everyone on the dance floor. I was beyond satisfied even leading up to the event whenever I drove by I would just stop in to see how I was going to decorate and they would let me up right away with no hesitation. Everyone that works there is so sweet and very helpful. My wedding was amazing and FIESTA helped to make that possible.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Corrine · Married on 05/20/2017

Let me tell you, we had my brothers wedding at the Firsta and what an experience! The staff was so attentive and the maî·tre d Bruce Werntz was amazing. He catered to our every need from start to finish. At the end of the reception, he popped out to music and freshly prepared bananas flambé created by him right in front of us! I've never had such a great wedding experience as I did that day! Thank you so much Bruce and the whole staff at the Fiesta!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Shirley · Married on 04/30/2017

I had my wedding on 4/30/17, and all I had to say it was "perfect." Thanks Keith for meeting mines and my husband's expectations. We had about 150 guests at our wedding and I have to say that they loved how they were treated from beginning to end. Keith, thanks for helping me out with all my questions and making sure the day ran smoothly. I have to mentioned as well on great it was to know that everything was being taken care I was able to relax and enjoy my wedding day. You made me one happy bride.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Nadirah · Married on 04/21/2017

This place was truly truly amazing!! From the moment we booked here it was the best experience! I read all the reviews and visited several vendors but the staff here made us feel at home. We enjoyed our reception and ceremony in the Casa De Rosa room. My family and friends are still raving over the food and the sincerely helpful staff! Joe and Abass were phenomenal!!!! I couldn't have asked for a better day! The food hands down was delicious! I'm so happy that we chose the Fiesta!!!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Kellie · Married on 03/18/2017

I absolutely loved the place! Everyone who worked there wereally incredible nice and helpful. Everything went off without any problems! I couldn't of asked for a better stress free day!

Sent on 03/25/2017

jillian · Married on 07/15/2016

Keith, Abis, and the Family at The Fiesta made our wedding day beyond perfect! I could never say enough about how wonderful it all was!!! Every single guest continues to rave about the quality of care, and overall wonderful fiod, music, and atmosphere! I would recommend to everyone, and absolutely plan on having more events there!!!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Tiffany · Married on 05/29/2016

When a friend of mine told me to check out "The Fiesta," I told her I didn't want to wear a sombrero with my wedding dress. When I went to check it out, I fell head over heels for with the rooms, the "family feel," Keith (our main contact), and the price. They really did offer so much for the price and I didn't feel ripped off at all! Soon after we booked our wedding, and started telling people where we were getting married...we started to realize that EVERYBODY knew about this place. They have been around for so long and have an amazing reputation! So the day of:
    The food- DELICIOUS! Ask Keith what he recommends- he'll steer you in the right direction.
    The service- GREAT! Everyone was so friendly and ready to give you whatever you needed.
    The room- Beautiful!!!
    Also, ask Keith about the PhotoBooth they use--- it comes with everything for such a great deal and our guests were even raving about the PhotoBooth attendant. She even made sure to grab my husband and I as we were passing by. It was such a hectic day, but I was so happy she did that....would have totally regretted it if we did not have a photo done.

All in all.....thank you to Keith and the rest of the Fiesta staff for making our dreams come true!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Guerlens · Married on 05/14/2016

This will be our wedding venue for our upcoming wedding. They have been great so far. They are friendly and patient with all of our requests. We're looking forward to working with them on our special day.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Victor · Married on 04/16/2016

From the day that we walked in to see Mr. Keith aka "Uncle Keith", made our wedding plans so comfortable. We discuss on what we wanted and ideas we had, but of course they had better ideas that made it easier for us. It's a family oriented place and made us feel as we were family too. The food choices were really good and made it hard to choose what we really wanted. Once we had everything set for our wedding day, they invited us to come for a Food Tasting, which to tell you the truth, it was worth it to go because that is the day you as a Bride & Groom will enjoy the food from your wedding day, LOL. Now getting to our Wedding Day, I highly would recommend "Fiestas Banquet" as your Wedding Venue because, from the day we entered to the hall after our Wedding Ceremony, our Matre D and all there staff made us feel so comfortable and the same to our Guest at the Cocktail Hour. The Staff were on point and the appetizers kept going non-stop. Once the hour was up, Guests were arriving to the Flamenco BallRoom and the Hall was beautifully decorated and the uplighting was the color we choose. Our Matre D took care of us and the guest, that we didn't have to worry about anything. Mr. Keith is the person to talk too, and trust me, he will make you happy and feel like if you were family.....I would rent "Fiesta Banquets" for any of my events in the future.....FIVE STARS for FIESTA BANQUET.....

Andrea & Victor