The Faze Band Reviews

The Faze Band 5
The Faze Band 6
The Faze Band 7

Casey · Married on 11/30/2013

The Faze Band in my opinion is what made our wedding so much fun for our guests. We had a 6 piece band and asked them to play hits from the 50's, 60's, 70's, and 80's. Playing the oldies really kept all ages on the dance floor instead of seeing a DJ entertain only the young crowd by playing current hits. Mark with The Faze was so wonderful leading up to the wedding and making sure we were on the same page with everything. They offer to learn your first dance song if they don't already know it. Overall, felt like this band is what set our wedding apart when our guests told us how much fun they had! We got married at the Riverhouse in St. Augustine and the room is set up beautifully to accomodate a band. Thank you Faze!

Sent on 12/29/2013

Nicole · Married on 07/06/2013

I wish I had other events to plan because the Faze Band would be hired in a second! From the beginning they were very responsive and attentive to emails and phone calls. They helped me with a timeline for the reception and advise on the flow of a reception. They were given very little time for set up and they came through with time to spare. They played such a variety of music that we had 5yr olds up to 85yr olds on the dance floor. Any song I requested, they were going to make it happen. They also announced the bridal party and kept things flowing. They were even willing to accommodate my dad singing a song with their band (thank goodness he decided against this last minute) People are still talking about this band. They left a lasting memory. Our wedding guest wanted more and I know the Faze Band would have provided if the venue allowed more time. This band will make your reception a family favorite.

Sent on 01/20/2014

Jess · Married on 06/08/2013

The Faze Band is so much fun. I had seen them at another wedding we had attended and I knew I wanted a band at my wedding! They know all the right music to keep the dancing going! We had so many compliments on them at the reception and we still receive them when we talk to friends that attended. They were easy to work with and we had so much fun! Book them early!

Sent on 06/28/2011

We absolutely loved the Faze Band for our wedding band. We thoroughly enjoyed every song. Our wedding was on the smaller side but the Faze Band had everyone up dancing the whole night. Our first dance and father/daughter dance songs were incredible. The Faze Band played a beautiful first dance song that was not on their play list and they were happy to do so. Also, all of our guests commented to us about how great the band was. The Faze Band was very helpful throughout the entire planning process and created zero stress for us. We picked a few songs out from their set list and they did the rest. I would highly recommend the Faze Band to every bride and groom!

Sent on 06/23/2013

Erica · Married on 04/27/2013

"You guys had the best band at your wedding!", "You're band made the night", "My dad never dances and yet he danced at YOUR wedding because he loved the music!"... were just a few of the comments we received about The Faze Band's performance at our wedding reception. They seriously MADE OUR NIGHT what it was. We had lots of personal touches from a very specific set of songs, to individual introductions, to a last dance for just my husband and I... they made it all happen and with ease. If you are debating between a DJ and a Band... Go with a Band, no - GO WITH THE FAZE BAND. They are worth every penny and you will not regret it!

Sent on 11/08/2013

jim · Married on 03/09/2013

First class group of people. Very entertaining for a great party.

Sent on 03/17/2013

GREAT Band. Everyone had a wonderful time. Will use them again.

Sent on 03/04/2013

David · Married on 12/16/2012

I found the Faze Band on Club Continental's preferred vendor list. They did special ceremony music with a separate sound system which worked out great. The band themselves were perfect for my daughter's wedding. It reallly added a touch of class to the reception and I couldn't have been happier with their performance. It's more than than most DJ's charge but well worth it. If I had another 10 weddings to set up I would try to have The faze Band perform at every one. I had family members say that was the best wedding they had ever atttended.

Sent on 12/17/2012

Courtney · Married on 11/10/2012

I am so thankful to have booked The Faze Band, they were absolutely wonderful and their music was amazing. We had the best time listening and dancing to their music. Mark did a wonderful job of keeping in contact with us and had a ton of songs to select from, they really kept our audience moving!

Sent on 11/25/2012

Chrissy · Married on 08/18/2012

The Faze Band was amazing. Their energy and song selection worked perfect for our guests! They kept the dance floor packed the entire night. Mark was extremely flexible and open to our suggestions for mother/son and father/daughter dance and worked with us to bring in some cultural elements to the reception on one of the bands breaks. I can't speak highly enough of how wonderful they were!!

Sent on 09/29/2012

Terri · Married on 06/02/2012

Mark was wonderful to work with, very accommodating and very responsive. I would highly recommend them to anyone that is looking for a band for their event. I was especially impressed by the volumn of their playing/singing, as you could still carry-on a conversation while they were playing, but at the same time they were load enough to really get into the dancing spirit! This was especially important since we had a mixture of ages at our event. ;) Wonderful, wonderful band!

Sent on 06/20/2012

Bob · Married on 04/14/2012

The overall rating says it all. I truly believe I am not exagerrating. My guests bombarded me with praise for the Faze Band.

Sent on 04/18/2012

Lake · Married on 04/14/2012

The Faze Band was amazing! They made our reception just perfect and played the best music. Everyone was dancing all night and had the best time! I couldn't have wished for a better band. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/02/2012

Catie · Married on 03/17/2012

I LOVED The Faze Band for our wedding. The band played until the LAST minute and everyone had a great time at our wedding! I highly recommend this band for any type of event. Mark was awesome to work with; very easy to get a hold of by phone, email, or in person. I had a great experience with them and hope to see them again sometime soon!! Thanks guys!!!

Sent on 04/13/2012

Susan · Married on 03/10/2012

The Faze band was incredible. Seriously one of the best parts of my wedding reception! They kept the party going with great song choices. And their sound was amazing! Pretty much flawless. They delivered all that they promised, and then some! Better than any DJ could EVER give! My guests and I loved it. And they are very reasonably priced. We would recommend them to anyone looking for a great band.

Sent on 03/27/2012

Debbie · Married on 12/03/2011

The Faze Band provided the music for our daughter's wedding reception. They were exceptional at reading the crowd and making sure the dance floor was full at all times. They were professional in every aspect. They have great vocals and are a truly talented band.

The wedding guests - young and old - are still commenting on the music and how great it was.

Thanks.

Sent on 12/15/2011

Christina · Married on 06/25/2011

The Faze was amazing! They were extremely professional, very helpful and they were always willing to help make sure that they played the songs that I wanted to hear. They were also very timely in responding to my questions and requests which I loved. All of my guests loved them and were talking about how great they were and how much fun they had after the wedding. I would definitely recommend The Faze! I am so glad that I found you guys!

Sent on 06/29/2011

Tricia · Married on 03/05/2011

Played great songs and kept the reception going! So easy to work with and very organized the day of our wedding. I have nothing but good things to say about the Faze Band.

Sent on 08/02/2011

Raiza · Married on 10/23/2010

The Faze Band were amazing! They kept the crowd dancing all night! All my guests have shared how much fun they had dancing and what an incredible band we hired!

Sent on 11/16/2010

Rebecca · Married on 08/21/2010

The Faze Band rocked our wedding reception. They are fabulous. I've never been to a reception with a band and when my husband requested a band, all I could picture was Adam Sandler in "The Wedding Singer". That's why I thoroughly researched bands. I did my homework and it payed off. The Faze Band plays music from today as well as those "classic" wedding songs we all know and love. The fact that they could play Lady GaGa and The Black Eyed Peas sold me. They were extremely professional and friendly. I even had them change a few things during the reception and they were able to adjust. I loved that I could break out my own iPod and they could just connect it. They were awesome! All of my guests raved about the band after the wedding. Thank you Faze Band, you made my reception unforgettable!

Sent on 02/26/2011

Kristen · Married on 06/05/2010

So much fun! This band is the best in Jacksonville. They can play anything and know how to get the party going. They worked with us on our first dance song and how we wanted it to go since we had learned a dance for it. Everyone was on the dance floor within the first hour. It was so much fun and The Faze Band was so professional and organized, Mark is the who you have to talk to and he is so friendly and great!

Sent on 07/09/2010

Justin · Married on 04/03/2010

THIS IS THE BEST BAND I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS FOR A WEDDING RECEPTION!!! They have a large list of songs, and were very willing to work with us. The quality of the music was superb and they brought tons of energy to our party. Most importantly, these guys played for OVER TWO HOURS without a break! Our ceremony went from 7:00 to 11:00; they took one break during dinner, and one short break from 9:30-9:45 when we decided to extent the party for an extra hour. The Faze Band is awesome!

Sent on 06/22/2010

Janet · event on: 04/12/2013

We hired the Faze Band to play at our state convention which was held at the Savannah Georgia Convention Center on April 12, 2013. They were on time, they played exactly the type music that we requested and our guests had a blast. The dance floor was packed all night. They took very short breaks and played fun music in between and our guests continued to dance the night away. i would highly recommend this band for a convention party or a wedding. You can't go wrong. Excellent female vocalist!!!

Sent on 04/15/2013

Jordan · Married on 06/16/2018

The Faze was so great to work with- they kept the dance floor going all night long at our reception and brought a fun vibe to the crowd. They have am amazing sound. We had an unusual fort dance song and they not only learned it, but nailed it!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Susan · Married on 06/24/2017

The band was fantastic !!! Everything was well coordinated with Mark before the wedding so that the evening sailed through extremely smoothly with absolutely no glitches !! He was personable, accommodating and very professional. The playlist that he provided for us to choose from was widespread and covered many great choices in addition to some of our own requests. Overall, I cannot say enough good things about The Faze Band !!!

Sent on 06/27/2017