The FarmHouse Siloam Reviews

5 | Mount Airy, NC

5 Reviews for The FarmHouse Siloam

Jessica · Getting married on 11/09/2019

AMAZING owners and venue!

Kelleigh and Dee make an awesome team! I’ve always had a bit of social anxiety so I was nervous about FaceTiming with Kelleigh for the first time but as soon as we got on the phone she treated me like an old close friend and it warmed my heart! You can truly tell she loves what she does and that makes the experience better for all parties involved. She’s so sweet and caring! The venue itself is beautiful and well put together with love :) I couldn’t have asked for a better experience planning. They took all the stress off of me and I feel like a guest at my own event

Sent on 01/20/2019

Val · Married on 11/04/2017

Kelleigh was amazing. She listened to what we wanted and delivered! We lost our venue 3 weeks before the wedding and were lucky that someone else had called her to cancel a few days before I called. It was fate since I had chosen this venue 10 months earlier but was unable to book.

Thank you for a beautiful wedding!

Sent on 11/18/2017

The FarmHouse Siloam's reply:

It was destined to be!! We are so thrilled that you all allowed us to take the stress off of your shoulders and create Ashley and Garrett’s vision. We cannot thank you enough for choosing us and we wish them a lifetime of happiness!!!

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2017

Kellie and Dee are both AMAZING. You can't beat having the perfect country venue with all the fixings and decorations PLUS an amazing coordinator. I had to switch venues 1 month before my wedding and they happened to have a cancellation. My wedding would not have been half as amazing if I hadn't found The Farmhouse Siloam. Once these ladies are in your court your worries are out the window. Dee is amazing the day of the wedding and during the wedding. She keeps you on your timeline and makes sure you get food and drink during the reception. Kellie is so helpful and is quick to respond to any questions. My wedding was only amazing because of the help of these ladies and being able to use their amazing venue.

Thank you SO much Kellie and Dee.

Ashley and Garrett Frey

Sent on 11/24/2017

The FarmHouse Siloam's reply:

Oh goodness Ashley and Garrett!! Y’all are too much! The commitment your family and friends made to travel the distance to see your love story was truly an eventful memory for us as well! It was fate that brought you all here and we are ever so blessed to have been apart of the story that will continue to grow! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for allowing us to create your special day!!!

Val · Married on 11/04/2017

Kelleigh was wonderful. She listened to what I wanted and delivered! The venue was perfect and she took care of every detail. I can’t praise her enough. Thank you for my dream wedding.

Sent on 12/07/2017

The FarmHouse Siloam's reply:

Thank you so very very much!! We absolutely loved you and your family’s love and attention to detail to ensure that Ashley had a truly memorable day! We are so grateful for choosing us and making memories here at The FarmHouse Siloam!
  • I

Ish · Married on 06/03/2017

I had the honor to DJ there for their first wedding they had booked at their venue. Let me tell you that they have grown so much since then. All the remodeling to make sure your event is the most special is very impressive. They know what works and what doesn't. Im just so happy for these guys, they have come along way from where they started, and I'm so so glad I got see that from the start. As a vendor I would 100% recommend this venue. Your not just getting a place to host your event but the service is above and beyond. Kelleigh and Dee are always there for you and have thought about everything to make your event less stressful. I was highly impress of the amount of work and time they thought about everything from recommending hotels for guest that are traveling to Vendors that they recommend that will make your event run smoothly and stress free. I give The FarmHouse Siloam 10 stars.

Sent on 04/17/2018