36 Reviews for The Farm Rome GA

Pet Friendly (1)
Centerpieces (1)
Furniture (1)
36 The Farm Rome GA Reviews

Dixie made our wedding perfect! The Farm was absolutely gorgeous and The Farm team made sure everything went smoothly. We could not have had our dream wedding without Dixie and The Farm! Our simple wedding was given every attention and care possible. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Alexis, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Farm is such a beautiful place that it makes me feel like I'm in another country!! It's breathtaking! From the first few moments of meeting Dixie, the owner, I knew she was my kind of person. She is a no nonsense and happy lady!! Love her!

Profile Picture Julie, 6/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Awesome Venue! Dixie and her team were top notch and helped create my fairy tale wedding. Every little detail fell into place. We heard so many great comments from our guests and family on the venue and the wedding.

Profile Picture Shelby, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our wedding at The Farm was everything you could have imagined and more. Dixie and her team always went above and beyond to make sure planning and our day was everything we wanted. I can truly say I had the PERFECT wedding day, and Dixie was a lot of the reason why. ??

Profile Picture Mindy, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We only had 4 months to plan my daughter’s wedding because of her fiancé’s military obligations. We found Dixie and The Farm and miraculously, they had an opening! Then my biggest concern was finding quality vendors who weren’t already booked. Dixie assured me we would find everyone we needed and they would be top notch, so we booked the venue. Dixie surpassed our hopes and expectations. Every vendor we booked on her recommendation turned out to be exactly what we wanted. The property is a beautiful setting for a romantic wedding and Dixie was so helpful and accommodating. The whole wedding party stayed on the property for the weekend, and that turned out to be the best decision. Having everyone together the entire time was so much fun! We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding weekend!

Profile Picture Mary, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Farm was the wedding location of my dreams! EVERYONE at our wedding was commenting on how gorgeous the venue was. It has elegance and charm, and made my husband and I feel as though our wedding was from a page of a fairy-tale. Dixie was great to work with! She was warm and welcoming, but has the professionalism and assertiveness to make everything run smoothly.

Profile Picture Reagan, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Farm was such an amazing place for me and my husband, Dixie the owner was so fun to work with, her and her husband have the best personalities along with such a beautiful venue. I highly recommend The Farm for any events!! You won’t regret it! :)

Profile Picture Amber, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Farm was the perfect wedding venue! It was picturesque in the fall weather and we had countless guests compliment the venue. The owner was very nice and helpful throughout the entire process.

Profile Picture Casey, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Can't say enough great things about Dixie! The venue is incredible, and she is so accommodating to make sure your wedding is exactly what you are envisioning. For ours, the entire wedding party stayed on site and it made the whole weekend so much easier and felt like we were all on a weekend getaway, instead of stressing about the wedding! All of my guests are still raving about how much they loved the venue as well. If you want a rustic, romantic, timeless, classy, barn wedding, this is your place. I just can't imagine having my wedding anywhere else. I keep saying it was the best day ever, and it truly was. Dixie is The Best!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue was beautiful! Honestly I pretty much had very little decorations and the venue and wedding was just amazing. Christy the wedding planner there literally made the entire day such a breeze for me. Without her I don’t know what I would have done. She did the rehearsal and brought everything together on the big day and made it just and amazing experience all together. Loved her everything she did for me on my big day ?? would definitely recommend this venue and booking Christy as your wedding coordinator!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can’t even begin to describe how much my husband and I love this place. On our honeymoon, he said “I think this is my second favorite place ever... obviously The Farm is my favorite.” Our wedding party and parents stayed on the property for the weekend, which was awesome and so much fun. The cottages are absolutely beautiful. Dixie is professional, fun, laid back, and handles everything seamlessly. We just LOVE her, and we are so so happy that we were able to have our dream wedding on their gorgeous property! We would (and do) recommend this property to everyone, and my husband keeps saying he hopes one of our friends gets married there so we can stay again :)

Profile Picture Megan, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the moment we drove up to the Farm when we were looking for venues I knew that our search was done and I had found the perfect place to marry the love of my life. Dixie took such great care of us going over and above to make sure our wedding was exactly what we wanted and stress free. The Farm provided a fairy tale like setting for my dream wedding. Such rustic, chic elegance. If my husband and I ever decide to renew our vows years from now I wouldn’t be surprised if we found our way back to The Farm.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Chairs, Decor, Tables, Linens, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor

Choosing The Farm was by far the best decision we made. Not only is Dixie amazing, but the venue is absolutely beautiful. Dixie gave us amazing recommendations for other DJ, photography, catering etc. that allowed the day to go on without a hitch. During wedding planning, Dixie was on top of everything. If I forgot to confirm something, she had already done it for us. The venue is perfect because there are so many places to have the ceremony and reception so it really allows you to make the venue your own. Everything about it was perfect! Thank you Dixie!

Profile Picture Jessi, 6/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Dixie, and The Farm, was by far one of the best decision we made in regards to our wedding! The venue itself is just gorgeous, with so many options to choose from for the backdrop of the big day! I felt like I hardly needed to decorate because the venue just does the job. Dixie was so wonderful to work with! She was always quick to respond when I had any sort of question or concern, and I felt like I could relax and enjoy the weekend because she literally took care of EVERYTHING! I would recommend The Farm ten times over to anyone considering getting married there!

Profile Picture Dani, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

You would be absolutely crazy not to have your wedding here. The property is absolutely gorgeous and Dixie is so much fun to work with! We had both our rehearsal and wedding at the barn and our bridal party and family stayed in the cabins... it was a weekend getaway for everyone! Our friends and family cannot stop talking about how much fun they had :) You must see this place for yourself to really appreciate it's beauty. It doesn't require much as the property alone is breathtaking. Not to mention you get Dixie and she works her tail off to make sure your day is perfect!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Chairs, Tables, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Linens, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Pet Friendly, Set Up

The Farm in Rome Georgia is everything you could possibly imagine in a wedding venue. It's a quiet and private location away from the noise and stress of most other venues. The beautiful country landscape and the gorgeous stables are picturesque and make for great photo ops. The adorable guest cottages, located on site, make it convienient for your guests to enjoy themselves all weekend. Dixie and her team are top notch and when everything is all over she becomes more than just the wedding planner, she becomes your friend. I have and will continue to recommend The Farm to anyone who will listen. ?

Profile Picture Michelle , 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Farm Rome GA is the most beautiful venue in the world! We are still receiving compliments on how beautiful our wedding was and I can't agree more! Dixie was great throughout the wedding planning process, always made herself available for us to make a visit, answered even the smallest questions in a very timely manner, and had great vendors to recommend (which I ended up using after doing my own research as well)! The Farm is not only beautiful, but it is such a comfortable venue for guests to attend, which was also very important to us. We were able to have the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all within the same general vicinity, while also having them held in separate areas (our pictures will almost look like they were in 2 locations). My husband and I had the wedding of our dreams.

Profile Picture Christy, 3/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This venue is absolutely STUNNING! The pictures that we have gotten have all been gorgeous and everyone keeps telling us how beautiful everything was. But, I must say, the venue is nothing compared to the woman who runs it! Dixie is the best in the business, hands down. She tells you exactly what you get with her and made our whole weekend so much fun! I cannot say enough good things about this venue! My husband and I cannot wait to go back!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Farm is a beyond amazing wedding venue and Dixie is the best! We were so happy with how everything turned out on our wedding day! We loved that we could choose our own vendors and pick our own alcohol. If you need recommendations, Dixie knows everybody! Staying in the cottages a couple days before the wedding is a must! It was great to just kick back and relax with our family and our dogs. We also loved that The Farm is dog friendly, that's a huge plus in our book since we have 3 dogs. All of our guests raved about how gorgeous The Farm is and how awesome and fun our wedding was! We are so happy we picked The Farm for our special day!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Farm fulfilled every dream I had and more. I had my rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception all onsite in October 2016. My family and bridal party stayed onsite the entire weekend too which made the wedding THAT much more memorable and fun! Everything went absolutely perfectly and we are forever thankful for Dixie, the owner! She went above and beyond our expectations in order to ensure the wedding day went as smooth as possible. Nothing could have gone more perfectly! I will remain friends with Dixie forever and cannot wait to visit the site again one day soon! If you book at The Farm, you will be so thankful you did! Your day will go as smooth as possible and you will have beautiful pictures! We are so happy with our decision to get married at The Farm and you will be too!

Profile Picture User6324437, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Farm and Dixie are absolutely amazing! We could not have asked for a more beautiful wedding at a better venue, and on top of that Dixie is amazing! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User7414978, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Beautiful setting. Has a rustic charm with a touch of elegance. Venue is very flexible to set up with so many options. Many places to photograph bridal party. Staying at venue for the weekend made it enjoyable and stress free.

Profile Picture Shelley , 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I had the most amazing wedding of our dreams September 24th 2016. It was the best decision I made choosing The Farm as my venue. We spent the whole weekend with our friends and family celebrating. Dixie is amazing at what she does, and will bend over backwards to make sure the wedding goes as smooth as possible.

Profile Picture Shelby, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Dixie and Christy both worked with my family and I and It couldn't have been anymore of a perfect day. They really know what they are doing and take care of things without you even realizing it. Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Alexa, 6/11/16, 1 Review