The Farm Rome GA Reviews

The Farm Rome GA 5
The Farm Rome GA 6
The Farm Rome GA 7

Kelly · Married on 12/15/2018

Wonderful and amazing venue and Dixie is the best!

Sent on 09/23/2018

The Farm Rome GA's reply:

Thank you Kelly, I think your pretty fabulous!
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 11/03/2018

Knocked it out of the farm :)

Perfect, perfect, perfect. If you are looking for a venue you can make either rustic or truly glamorous, this is your spot. I could not be more pleased with the venue, the weekend, and the entire experience. Dixie and her assistant have really figured out who to streamline your wedding weekend, leaving you to relax and enjoy. Just go ahead and book :)) not to mention your photos at this venue will be 😍

Sent on 11/28/2018

The Farm Rome GA's reply:

Kelsey you were a DREAM bride!! You we so relaxed and chill through out the entire planning process, and on your wedding day it showed! You were so beautiful, laughing and having a great time!! I’m so looking forward to watching your marriage and love for each other grow and blossom to be even bigger and better than it was on your wedding day! Thank you for trusting me and my venue with your wedding. You are my Bride Chilla! Much Love Dixie
  • Kyle

Kyle Murphy · Married on 09/30/2018

World Class Venue

"Hiring" The Farm Rome GA isn't the correct word to describe our experience with Dixie and the staff. I would say it is more like going over for Thanksgiving dinner and you are instantly part of the family.
    Our wedding day was an absolutely amazing experience and I could not imagine picking anyone else to host our special day.
    The lodging was cozy, plenty of space for the ladies and gentleman to get ready, beautiful dance floor under the stars, gorgeous views of the mountains as the sun sets, Tex's tacos did an amazing job catering our food, Across the Bar (Sabrina Dowdy) poured perfect drinks all night, and I could go on and on about how beautiful the day was accompanied by world-class service.
    Thank you very much for everything. If you are on the fence about having Dixie and The Farm Rome GA host your wedding, don't think twice, pick them and I promise you will be very happy on your very happy day.

Sent on 11/28/2018

The Farm Rome GA's reply:

Kyle, you and Jenn were absolutely awesome! I loved everything about your wedding, and I beyond honored that you guys and all your people traveled from Missouri to celebrate your love at my venue! Thank you for trusting me with such a sweet and special day in your lives. Let’s do it again!!! Much Love Dixie

Jackie · Married on 08/04/2018

Dixie Bagley and her team were absolutely accommodating in every way! We were met with enthusiasm and smiles and made us feel our needs and wants were just as important to them as they were to us. If we had any questions, I was able to text Dixie and she would reply, usually within minutes. Not only did Dixie and her assistant help with planning of our "pop up" wedding, but paid special attention to every detail as well as made suggestions for alternative ideas if they were not able to do something specifically and suggestions for local vendors whom are highly recommended and well known to The Farm. We can't thank Dixie and her team enough for our beautiful and wonderful day! The Farm has stunning views and beautiful decor with much of the natural setting any bride and groom can make into their own personal style ranging from rustic to glamorous! My husband and I could not have been more happier with the entire experience! Our guests loved The Farm and told us many times, they thought it to be very beautiful and the staff were very friendly and accommodating! Thank you so much from Jackie and Trent Nichols!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    The Farm Rome GA 15
    The Farm Rome GA 16
    The Farm Rome GA 17

The Farm Rome GA's reply:

Thank you Jackie and Trent! I loved working with you both. You 2 are so sweet and special, and I’m beyond blessed to have met you both and to have been apart of such a special occasion in your relationship. Please come visit anytime, your always welcome at The Farm. Much Love to you both. DIXIE

Kristin · Married on 07/28/2018

Awesome venue! The beauty of the venue made our day even more special! We chose the elopement package and felt like it was well worth the cost!

Sent on 09/22/2018

The Farm Rome GA's reply:

Thank you for letting us be apart of your sweet elopement!

Alexis · Married on 06/08/2018

Dixie made our wedding perfect! The Farm was absolutely gorgeous and The Farm team made sure everything went smoothly. We could not have had our dream wedding without Dixie and The Farm! Our simple wedding was given every attention and care possible. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/16/2018

The Farm Rome GA's reply:

Alexis, Working with you all was such a blessing! I’m beyond honored that you all trusted me and my venue with your wedding. I miss you guys and hope to see you again. Take care of each other and enjoy married life. Much Love Dixie

Julie · Married on 06/06/2018

The Farm is such a beautiful place that it makes me feel like I'm in another country!! It's breathtaking! From the first few moments of meeting Dixie, the owner, I knew she was my kind of person. She is a no nonsense and happy lady!! Love her!

Sent on 06/21/2018
    The Farm Rome GA 18

The Farm Rome GA's reply:

Oh man Julie!! You are so sweet!! I’m thrilled that I got to be apart of your wedding. You 2 are so wonderful and special! Thank you, Dixie

Shelby · Married on 06/02/2018

Awesome Venue! Dixie and her team were top notch and helped create my fairy tale wedding. Every little detail fell into place. We heard so many great comments from our guests and family on the venue and the wedding.

Sent on 06/15/2018

The Farm Rome GA's reply:

Thanks so much Shelby! You all were amazing! Thanks for having your wedding at our place and trusting us with all of your planning! Much love to you all:)

Mindy · Married on 05/05/2018

Our wedding at The Farm was everything you could have imagined and more. Dixie and her team always went above and beyond to make sure planning and our day was everything we wanted. I can truly say I had the PERFECT wedding day, and Dixie was a lot of the reason why. ??

Sent on 06/04/2018

The Farm Rome GA's reply:

Mindy, I loved getting to know you and you your mom! Working with you y’all is something that will definitely be missed. Thank you for trusting me and my venue with all of your wedding details. Much love, Dixie

Mary · Married on 11/18/2017

We only had 4 months to plan my daughter’s wedding because of her fiancé’s military obligations. We found Dixie and The Farm and miraculously, they had an opening! Then my biggest concern was finding quality vendors who weren’t already booked. Dixie assured me we would find everyone we needed and they would be top notch, so we booked the venue. Dixie surpassed our hopes and expectations. Every vendor we booked on her recommendation turned out to be exactly what we wanted. The property is a beautiful setting for a romantic wedding and Dixie was so helpful and accommodating. The whole wedding party stayed on the property for the weekend, and that turned out to be the best decision. Having everyone together the entire time was so much fun! We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding weekend!

Sent on 01/06/2018

The Farm Rome GA's reply:

Mary, I loved, loved, loved working with you all!!! I also loved Planning the wedding with you all in 4 months. You all were so sweet and such a pleasure to work with. I feel like your part of my family and I miss you guys already! Thanks for trusting me and my venue with your daughters wedding. Much Love, DIXIE

Reagan · Married on 11/04/2017

The Farm was the wedding location of my dreams! EVERYONE at our wedding was commenting on how gorgeous the venue was. It has elegance and charm, and made my husband and I feel as though our wedding was from a page of a fairy-tale. Dixie was great to work with! She was warm and welcoming, but has the professionalism and assertiveness to make everything run smoothly.

Sent on 11/11/2017

The Farm Rome GA's reply:

Regan, you guys were absolutely beautiful, and so much fun! I️ loved being apart of your wedding and considered it an honor to be chosen. Thank you, and Much Love to you all! Dixie

Amber · Married on 10/28/2017

The Farm was such an amazing place for me and my husband, Dixie the owner was so fun to work with, her and her husband have the best personalities along with such a beautiful venue. I highly recommend The Farm for any events!! You won’t regret it! :)

Sent on 11/14/2017

The Farm Rome GA's reply:

Amber, we loved spending time with you all! We had an absolute blast getting to know you all better! You were a beautiful bride and the wedding was amazing! I’m so glad that you picked me and The Farm as your venue, it really is an honor. Thank you so much, and much love to you all, XOXO Dixie

Casey · Married on 10/21/2017

The Farm was the perfect wedding venue! It was picturesque in the fall weather and we had countless guests compliment the venue. The owner was very nice and helpful throughout the entire process.

Sent on 10/30/2017

The Farm Rome GA's reply:

Thank you so much, Casey!

Kelsey · Married on 10/21/2017

Can't say enough great things about Dixie! The venue is incredible, and she is so accommodating to make sure your wedding is exactly what you are envisioning. For ours, the entire wedding party stayed on site and it made the whole weekend so much easier and felt like we were all on a weekend getaway, instead of stressing about the wedding! All of my guests are still raving about how much they loved the venue as well. If you want a rustic, romantic, timeless, classy, barn wedding, this is your place. I just can't imagine having my wedding anywhere else. I keep saying it was the best day ever, and it truly was. Dixie is The Best!

The Farm Rome GA's reply:

Kelsey, you were such a beautiful elegant bride. I loved working with you guys, and hope you know your always welcome anytime. Much love to you both, Dixie

Vanessa · Married on 10/07/2017

The venue was beautiful! Honestly I pretty much had very little decorations and the venue and wedding was just amazing. Christy the wedding planner there literally made the entire day such a breeze for me. Without her I don’t know what I would have done. She did the rehearsal and brought everything together on the big day and made it just and amazing experience all together. Loved her everything she did for me on my big day ?? would definitely recommend this venue and booking Christy as your wedding coordinator!

The Farm Rome GA's reply:

Thanks so much Vanessa!! We loved having you and family!

Katie · Married on 09/30/2017

We just had our wedding here this past weekend! For such a special occasion you cannot beat the location and service! Dixie was amazing and such a pleasure to work with! All of our guests and family raved about the weekend! What topped it for us was having our wedding party and family with us the whole weekend!!! Thank you Dixie can’t wait to come visit :)

Sent on 10/04/2017
    The Farm Rome GA 19

The Farm Rome GA's reply:

Thank you guys! You were all so wonderful to work with. I so honored that got to be apart of your wedding. Please come back anytime! Much Love to you all. DIXIE

Megan · Married on 09/16/2017

I can’t even begin to describe how much my husband and I love this place. On our honeymoon, he said “I think this is my second favorite place ever... obviously The Farm is my favorite.” Our wedding party and parents stayed on the property for the weekend, which was awesome and so much fun. The cottages are absolutely beautiful. Dixie is professional, fun, laid back, and handles everything seamlessly. We just LOVE her, and we are so so happy that we were able to have our dream wedding on their gorgeous property! We would (and do) recommend this property to everyone, and my husband keeps saying he hopes one of our friends gets married there so we can stay again :)

The Farm Rome GA's reply:

Aww, Megan, thank you! I absolutely loved having you all. You guys were so much fun to work with. I would love to fave you all back anytime. Please know you have a special place in my heart and I consider it a blessing to have been apart of your wedding weekend! Much love, Dixie p.s. hurry up and come back

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2017

From the moment we drove up to the Farm when we were looking for venues I knew that our search was done and I had found the perfect place to marry the love of my life. Dixie took such great care of us going over and above to make sure our wedding was exactly what we wanted and stress free. The Farm provided a fairy tale like setting for my dream wedding. Such rustic, chic elegance. If my husband and I ever decide to renew our vows years from now I wouldn’t be surprised if we found our way back to The Farm.

Sent on 10/04/2017
    The Farm Rome GA 20
    The Farm Rome GA 21

The Farm Rome GA's reply:

Thank you so much! It was my pleasure, and please come back anytime!

Jessi · Married on 06/01/2017

Choosing The Farm was by far the best decision we made. Not only is Dixie amazing, but the venue is absolutely beautiful. Dixie gave us amazing recommendations for other DJ, photography, catering etc. that allowed the day to go on without a hitch. During wedding planning, Dixie was on top of everything. If I forgot to confirm something, she had already done it for us. The venue is perfect because there are so many places to have the ceremony and reception so it really allows you to make the venue your own. Everything about it was perfect! Thank you Dixie!

Sent on 06/01/2017

The Farm Rome GA's reply:

You Sweet thing!! I loved working with you guys and so did all of the vendors! If There was a spot for vendors to leave reviews on clients you 2 would be 5 Star!! I constantly hear sweet words from your vendors about how wonderful you guys were to work with!! You 2 were a dream couple and and continue to be so! Even dressing up and wearing a fern on your head for a styled shoot!! I love you guys big and you have a piece of my heart. You 2 are one of life's many blessings. Much Love, DIXIE

Dani · Married on 05/20/2017

Dixie, and The Farm, was by far one of the best decision we made in regards to our wedding! The venue itself is just gorgeous, with so many options to choose from for the backdrop of the big day! I felt like I hardly needed to decorate because the venue just does the job. Dixie was so wonderful to work with! She was always quick to respond when I had any sort of question or concern, and I felt like I could relax and enjoy the weekend because she literally took care of EVERYTHING! I would recommend The Farm ten times over to anyone considering getting married there!

Sent on 05/31/2017

The Farm Rome GA's reply:

Thank you so much! Being apart of your wedding was a pleasure. I am beyond blessed to have such beautiful, sweet clients to work with! Much love to you!

Megan · Married on 05/06/2017

You would be absolutely crazy not to have your wedding here. The property is absolutely gorgeous and Dixie is so much fun to work with! We had both our rehearsal and wedding at the barn and our bridal party and family stayed in the cabins... it was a weekend getaway for everyone! Our friends and family cannot stop talking about how much fun they had :) You must see this place for yourself to really appreciate it's beauty. It doesn't require much as the property alone is breathtaking. Not to mention you get Dixie and she works her tail off to make sure your day is perfect!

Sent on 06/01/2017

The Farm Rome GA's reply:

Megan, you all were so fun to work with!! You and your mom and dad had me giggling nonstop! You guys are such a breath of fresh air!!! I wish we could work together every weekend!! And your guest were so kind!!! I loved every second of it and was sad to see you guys go! Much Love to you all!!

Michelle · Married on 04/01/2017

The Farm in Rome Georgia is everything you could possibly imagine in a wedding venue. It's a quiet and private location away from the noise and stress of most other venues. The beautiful country landscape and the gorgeous stables are picturesque and make for great photo ops. The adorable guest cottages, located on site, make it convienient for your guests to enjoy themselves all weekend. Dixie and her team are top notch and when everything is all over she becomes more than just the wedding planner, she becomes your friend. I have and will continue to recommend The Farm to anyone who will listen. ?

Christy · Married on 03/25/2017

The Farm Rome GA is the most beautiful venue in the world! We are still receiving compliments on how beautiful our wedding was and I can't agree more! Dixie was great throughout the wedding planning process, always made herself available for us to make a visit, answered even the smallest questions in a very timely manner, and had great vendors to recommend (which I ended up using after doing my own research as well)! The Farm is not only beautiful, but it is such a comfortable venue for guests to attend, which was also very important to us. We were able to have the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all within the same general vicinity, while also having them held in separate areas (our pictures will almost look like they were in 2 locations). My husband and I had the wedding of our dreams.

The Farm Rome GA's reply:

Christy, your wedding was so much fun. I had a blast working with you all to make it all come together! Thank you so much for putting your wedding in my hands and choosing my venue. Come back anytime! Much love, Dixie

Carolyn · Married on 03/11/2017

This venue is absolutely STUNNING! The pictures that we have gotten have all been gorgeous and everyone keeps telling us how beautiful everything was. But, I must say, the venue is nothing compared to the woman who runs it! Dixie is the best in the business, hands down. She tells you exactly what you get with her and made our whole weekend so much fun! I cannot say enough good things about this venue! My husband and I cannot wait to go back!