95 Reviews for The Farm

Plated (1)
Server(s) (1)
Tastings (1)
94 The Farm Reviews

Everyone at the farm was extremely helpful and accommodating. I was planning a destination wedding and having my month of coordinator Kirin was amazing! She was very sweet, supportive and made sure everything was taken care of.

Profile Picture Brittany , 12/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

We were so happy with every aspect of our experience at The Farm. We fell in love with the place when Bev took us on the tour last January and used all the cabins (which are exquisite thanks to Myrons woodworking) for our guests and wedding party. The staff is top notch. We loved working with Bethany as our wedding coordinator. They helped us find all our vendors which made planning so much easier since this was a destination wedding. The venue is beautiful and we had a warm enough fall day to have it ouside at the gazebo which was beautiful with the fall light and the leaves. Mike is a great chef and the food was delicious. Thanks to all of them for a wonderful experience.

Profile Picture Kay, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Farm was the absolute perfect venue for us! The Farm property is stunning, and the catering by their chef, Mike, was delicious. They worked with us every step of the way to help give us the perfect wedding. We used Kirin Battaglia, their wedding coordinator, who was excellent. She coordinated everything with our other vendors leading up to the wedding. We also rented the cabins on the property for the whole weekend which was so convenient, and the cabins are beautiful!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough good things about The Farm and our experience working with our coordinator, Bethany! The venue was beautiful, the food was amazing, and the staff went above and beyond to make our wedding special.

Profile Picture Julie, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were completely pleased with our experience at The Farm, from the beginning of our first visit to the end of our reception. Kirin was our coordinator, and throughout the entire process she was responsive, helpful and cheerful. We felt confident that she had everything organized and under control, and that the wedding day would run smoothly. When the weather threatened to change our outdoor ceremony plans, she was calm, flexible and inventive. She also worked tirelessly on the entire wedding day!

The venue itself is beautiful and picturesque and the entire place has a very relaxed feel. Having so many decor items present on-site and included in the rental package made the decorating process easy.

Chef Mike and Kristie were also a delight to work with throughout the tasting and menu planning process. All of the food - appetizers, main dishes, and sides - was delicious! We received numerous compliments from our guests. A pre-wedding brunch for the bridesmaids and family was equally delicious.

We also stayed in the cabins there at The Farm. Having our family and the wedding party all on-site for the weekend made the day much more relaxing, and we felt as though we had the whole property to ourselves.

Every staff member we came in contact with... from planning, to set-up, to kitchen staff, to wait staff, to bartenders... were constantly personable and helpful, and just pleasant to be around. Everything The Farm offered and provided combined to make the whole day a complete success. Everyone enjoyed themselves at the wedding - and that's an accomplishment! We definitely have, and will, recommend The Farm!

Profile Picture Sandy, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Farm is hands-down one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen! From the gorgeous Decour to the beautiful barn to the gorgeous horses ! Their team is Beyond professional and extremely helpful. As a bride I emailed them hundreds of times and every time they were more than willing to help me and respond quickly. Bethany was our month of coordinator and she by far exceeded our expectations! They did everything they possibly could to ensure that we had the best day ever and we did !

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Farm was amazing to work with. I planned our wedding from out of town, and it was so easy. I had zero complaints!

Profile Picture Jenny, 7/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Everything went perfectly for our wedding we just had there in June. The chef made a custom menu for our event and the food was AMAZING! I had one of our guest come up to me and say " You know you can pick apart weddings and find things you don't like, but this venue and everything is perfect!" The cabins were also great. Everything was up to date and clean. The owners were very helpful as well. While getting ready for the wedding the toilet was running and the owner came right out and fixed it while the wedding was going on. Excellent service and I would recommend this place to everyone!

Profile Picture Eleanor, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married at the Farm in May of 2017, and it was the best decision we made (other than when I said yes). The farm offered us the best outdoor wedding venue and the best bang for our buck. After one visit, we knew The Farm was "the one". From that point on, we planned our entire wedding from across the country, which is an attest to how amazing the staff is at The Farm. We only visited one more time prior to the actual weekend, but we still felt completely in control and that our wishes were being met and exceeded on all fronts. Each time we had a question, we could call or email Kirin at the Farm and we’d have an answer, and more ideas, within a few hours.

One of the best aspects of having a wedding at the Farm is that there is so much included with the wedding- The tables, settings, decorations, chairs, etc- It’s all included and that’s one less thing that you have to think about. We also decided to have their in house chef, Mike, be our caterer. The food was better than incredible. Our guests raved about it. He allowed us to tell him our favorite foods, and ideas that we had about sharing local cuisine (we’re both from NC originally), with our West Coast visitors (we now live in California).

The day of our wedding was perfect. Everything we had asked and planned for was exactly how we had pictured it. Each event of the day flowed seamlessly from one to the next, just as the scheduled was planned.. The staff was incredible during our ceremony, during dinner and dancing, and at the end of the night. Kirin even drove down the road at 10:00 PM and bought us 100 bojangles biscuits that we had asked to share with our guests when they boarded the buses home. Talk about a hit! Four months later, people are still talking about those biscuits.

We can’t thank the Farm enough for providing us exactly what we needed to plan a perfect wedding. I would recommend the Farm to any and every bride!

Profile Picture Kendall, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot give the farm enough stars! The venue is absolutely perfect and beautiful! The staff is friendly and accommodating! The onsite chef (Mike Ferrarri) is absolutely fabulous! Our guests were so impressed with both the food ( not your typical bland wedding food here) and the beauty of the Farm. It is also important to note how nice, the onsite lodging was for our families and friends! About half of our wedding guests were able to stay in beautiful houses/cabins that were just steps away from the venue and reception site. I would recommend and encourage anyone to look at the Farm-A Gathering Place if you are planning on getting married in the Asheville area...you can't go wrong!!!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Clean Up, In-House Catering, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wireless Internet

If I could give the Farm 100 stars, I would. They exceeded our expectations! We initially loved the venue because of its organic, laid back feel and the fact that there were cabins on site for family to stay on was a huge bonus. Once we started working with Kirin and Chef Mike, we were even more happy with our pick. Kirin was fantastic. I cannot say nice enough things about her. She truly cares about our desires, she is a go-getter and very detail oriented. We could not have done it without her. She coordinated with all the vendors, made suggestions about layouts and really made the whole process seamless. She was incredible and really made me feel at ease.

Chef Mike was also fantastic. When we went up for a menu tasting, we didn't know the food would be THAT good. It was all delicious and we loved that it was farm to table. Chef Mike prepared the food as if we were getting it the night of the wedding, with condiments, sides and all. The presentation was awesome and the food was to die for. Probably the best flank steak with chimichurri sauce I have ever had. People raved about all of the food.

I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to any bride and groom looking for a rustic elegant feel. Kirin and Chef Mike will definitely take care of all your needs. People came up to us all night telling us how much they loved the environment with the twinkle lights, the smores bar, the romantic fire place and the amazing food. It was very laid back and fun. Thank you so much to the farm for making our wedding dream come true!

Profile Picture Melanie, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Over the top gorgeous venue with impeccable service and professionalism. The commercial kitchen that was added plus Chef Mike will turn out food that will amaze you! The presentation was perfect . If you are looking for rustic elegant- this is it!

Profile Picture Val, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were married at The Farm in December 2016. We booked the venue site unseen other than what we saw on the website and our discussion with Andrea (our wedding coordinator). We picked this venue for a destination wedding since it is a good half way point for both of our families and it provided onsite housing for most of our guest. We were NOT disappointed. Everyone from our wedding coordinator, the onsite staff and the owners made us feel welcomed and helped make our wedding day one of the most memorable days of our lives. The venue provides a lot of décor, china, tableware, etc which is very helpful for the destination wedding. The location is beautiful and the venue was cozy for our small intimate wedding with family and friends. We would highly recommend this venue and even plan on visiting The Farm again at another time just for a long weekend.

Profile Picture Kelly, 12/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

From day one, The Farm was immensely helpful and responsive in all areas. I felt confident that things would run smoothly and meet our expectations and to be honest, they exceeded our expectations. Not only is the venue drop dead gorgeous, it is so convenient having everything so close together. We honestly had the best weekend of our lives and truly thank the Farm for everything they did for us, including providing us with our vendors who were ALL wonderful! 5 stars and more if possible!!

Profile Picture Monica, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

The Farm is an absolute dream. Our immediate families and bridal parties stayed in The Farm's cottages for three nights (Thursday-Sunday). That was something truly special… to all be staying in beautiful cottages on the wedding venue site with your loved ones is a gift. It made the weekend feel more like a vacation with all of your loved ones rather than a stressful one-night thing. I can't explain how amazing it was! The ceremony in the gazebo and the reception were just magical. Everything was so breathtakingly beautiful. The Farm provided all of the dishes, linens, and supplies (like mason jars, props, chalkboards, corn hole, etc).. and that made the reception a stress-free and really fun event for everyone. Multiple people told me it was by far the best wedding they have ever been to- and that there was something special about the wedding. I think what was special was The Farm. I wish I could go back in time and be back on the Farm again. The staff is amazing, kind, helpful, and accommodating. It truly felt like home.. and like a dream. So much love and gratitude :)

Profile Picture Erin, 10/15/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Farm created the perfect wedding for my daughter! Every detail was taken care of, the communication was super, the cabins are amazing, and Chef Mike's food is fine dining. I wish we could do it again! They even helped us create a live video stream of the ceremony and reception so the father of the bride's parents could watch. His mother was too ill to attend. Shortly after the ceremony, she passed away. What a blessing that she got to witness her granddaughter's wedding! Thank you Beverly and Andrea! I wish everyone could have the wedding we had. So much love and fun!

Profile Picture Donna, 10/9/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at The Farm and couldn't be happier with the venue and staff. In the year of planning, they were extremely responsive, helpful, and kind. Andrea, Kirin, and everyone else we worked with were the definition of professional, friendly, and patient. The venue itself is so beautiful, but when decorated, our jaw dropped as it completely transformed into the most gorgeous wedding setting. They have pretty much every item you need for decor, which makes planning a lot easier. When I had no idea what I was doing, they were quick to suggest options and give their opinions. On the day of, they made sure everything went smoothly.

We also stayed on the property, as did a handful of our wedding guests and highly recommend the cabins for the guests and bride/groom cottage. The cabins are rustic, yet updated and comfortable. I will absolutely be back for a quiet getaway at the Chesnut Cabin!

I would highly recommend the Farm as a wedding venue to any bride and groom wanting a beautiful outdoor setting in the Carolina mountains! I wish we could do the day all over again :)

Profile Picture Katy, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I selected The Farm as our wedding venue shortly after our engagement. We fell in love with the property, nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. We loved the ability to have guests stay on-site in The Farm Cabins/Cottages; it was convenient, and fun! We were able to rent a dog-friendly cottage, which was a big relief for us over the course of our wedding weekend. Having a decor package included with the property venue was a huge draw for us, being from out of town.

The Farm Kitchen provided our catering, in true "farm to table" style. Our chef, Michael Ferrari, truly added a gourmet flare to our buffet meal, and the guests loved every bite! We also used their on-site coordinator, Andrea. She not only kept us sane and organized through the planning process, but had great vendor and decor suggestions along the way. She made sure our big day was absolutely seamless. A true miracle worker!

We would highly recommend The Farm to any couple seeking a venue with a rustic elegance vibe. It was exactly what we were after, and we couldn't be happier with our selection!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I initially picked the Farm as my wedding venue because of its natural beauty. I knew I always wanted to get married in this setting with a rustic/romantic vibe. Little did I know I would also be working with an amazing team. Andrea, my wedding coordinator was truly amazing. She was so easy to get a hold of and professional through this entire process. She listened to every detail I envisioned for my wedding day and made it come true. The adaptability of the team, and the venue itself saved us from what could have been a disaster when it rained. As it was everything worked out beautifully and it really was a magical day. To all you future brides that are planning, these are things that allowed me to pick the farm as my wedding venue (aside from the beauty itself). 1.) Despite having there own very good caterer you can pick an outside caterer 2.) you can purchase your own alcohol to bring to the farm (which saved us lots of money) 3.) the indoor space is air conditioned and extremely beautiful ( so if it ends up raining, its no big deal) 4.) the onsite cabins were so convenient to get ready in the day of the wedding and it was also a good place for family to stay on the wedding night. I would highly recommend this venue!!!!

Profile Picture Christina, 7/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Farm was the most delightful event venue to work with for our wedding day. Andrea was a phenomenal day-of coordinator as well as leading up to the big day. She always responded to my countless emails in a prompt manner, fulfilled our special requests to make our ceremony unique, and ensured the entire day ran smoothly from start to finish. The Farm was very familiar with our other vendors which made the vendor-to-vendor coordination seamless. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding day! All the guests raved about the breathtaking landscapes at The Farms and our wedding party absolutely loved staying in the beautifully decorated cabins all weekend for an intimate after-party.

Profile Picture Easha, 6/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

The staff was always extremely helpful any time I had questions leading up to our wedding. The day of was perfect! The venue looked amazing and if something went wrong I had no idea about it. The staff were attentive and got everything done on time. I would highly recommend The Farm for your wedding venue!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I never wanted a wedding but my now husband was adamant on having one. From the very beginning, The Farm understood my feelings and went out of their way to connect with me, make me comfortable, and ensure I was confident in everything. As the day crept closer, I realized just how much Kirin and Andrea were helping because I didn't have to worry about vendor coordination, details, or logistics. I felt so relieved knowing that it was under control that I was able to focus on everything else. They went above and beyond from the very beginning of planning the the last final detail and I can honestly say that my wedding day was the best day of my life.

I fully recommend the lighting package and securing their day of coordination services. Their efforts extend way earlier and beyond the day of and it's evident that they're true professionals. On the day of, Kirin gave us gentle guidance to keep the day flowing and was extremely kind and celebratory with my family and friends.

When we booked this venue after one phone call and site unseen we were a bit nervous until we saw the venue and met everyone in person, but we would make the same decision 100x over again.

Profile Picture Allyne, 5/28/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Oh my goodness, where do I begin to rave about The Farm. My, now Husband, and I knew we wanted to get married in the Asheville area at a venue that would offer an outdoor ceremony. We looked a several locations one weekend but didn't find "the one" that checked all of our boxes. We were ready to call it day and continue our search in a few weeks when we would be able to take off from work again. However, at the last minute I came across The Farm online and knew immediately that we had to see the place. The staff at The Farm were SO wonderful and accommodating and met us on a Sunday with less than 24 hour notice to give us a tour of the venue so that we could see it before heading home 4+ hours away. The moment we saw the venue we knew it was perfect! The whole facility was kept so neat and clean and had just the right amount of rustic charm. The decor package they offer was also a dream come true. I knew that when we got engaged one of the last things I wanted was to end up with tons of wedding decor (table cloths, votive candles, vases, etc,etc) that I was going to have to bring home and either sell or find something to do with. With the decor package, we were able to complete our vision and avoid the stress! We also ended up booking all of the cabins on the property and our whole wedding party stayed on location. It was such a phenomenal weekend event and we got SO many compliments from our guests about the venue. Throughout the planning process, the staff at The Farm were incredibly helpful, very fast in responding to my e-mails, and extremely knowledgeable about making events run smoothly. We are already planning a visit to the cabins for our first Christmas as husband and wife and have friends and family members already begging us to have our 25 year anniversary at The Farm! We are sure to be back many times :)

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Set Up

We could not have picked a better place to have our April wedding! The Farm venue speaks for itself. What you don’t get from looking at the pictures of the venue or seeing the venue in person is how amazing their staff is! Bev, Jean, Kirin, and Andrea all pitched in on an as needed basis to answer our questions and make our day exactly the way we wanted it. Andrea always answered my emails within hours and was very accommodating and flexible when I asked to change some of our place settings after they had been finalized during the 30 day meeting. When there was a threat of rain on our wedding day, Andrea remained calm, provided me with creative ways to arrange the ceremony inside, and allowed me extra time to “make the call” (ceremony inside vs. outside) on the day of. We gambled with an outdoor ceremony despite the 90% chance of rain and in the end everything worked out more perfectly than we could have ever imagined!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 4/30/16, 4 Reviews