The Farm Reviews

117 Reviews for The Farm

117 The Farm Reviews

Maggie · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolute Perfection!!!

There are not enough words to describe how perfect and easy our wedding day was, thanks to The Farm and our amazing coordinator Erica! Everything went smoothly and perfectly, the setting was GORGEOUS, and putting it all together was so easy!!! On top of this, the staff was incredibly kind, detailed, and so personable they felt like family. So for anyone reading this, do yourself a favor and choose The Farm! They are the absolute best at what they do ❤️

Melina · Married on 10/05/2018

Perfect wedding venue!!

We knew once we saw The Farm that this was the perfect venue for us. We worked with Bethany and Georgeanna for the past year and they were absolutely amazing! So responsive and helpful at every turn. Since this was a destination wedding for us, it was really important to work with people who made us feel like we were there in person. Bethany even Facetimed with us for our 30 day meeting! The Farm also provides everything you need right on premises. From the onsite catering (Chef Mike is extremely talented!!), to their decor inventory, we barely needed to bring in anything from outside. Our families raved about the venue and how beautiful the land is. Everything went perfectly and I would highly recommend working with them for your next event!

Amye · Married on 09/30/2018

Bethany and the team at The Farm provided an incredible wedding day that was smooth, beautiful, and stress-free. She communicated clearly with me throughout the process, helping to field all the questions I didn’t even know would come up! Several guests commented that they arrived to a warm, calm, and professional atmosphere of all the staff. The farm-to-table food was wonderful, the venue was gorgeous, and the whole staff was supportive from our first tour to the brunch the day afterwards. I recommend The Farm with zero hesitations, and I wish I could live our special day all over again!!

The Farm 1
    The Farm 8
    The Farm 9
    The Farm 10

Stephanie · Married on 09/24/2018

The most amazing weekend we could ever ask for! Truly an amazing group of people to work with on all fronts! From start to finish, The Farm exceeded all of our expectations!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/01/2018

I could not have been happier with the level of service and ambiance of The Farm. Bethany, the wedding coordinator, was on top of everything from vendors to family management to schedule. I had absolutely nothing to worry about except being ready on time and not messing up my vows. The in-house kitchen made a delicious family-style dinner, the wait staff was plentiful and helpful before you even realized you needed anything, the wine selections were perfect, and the bartenders managed the crowd expertly. The event setup was exactly to the plan we discussed. The space was clean and our guests had the best time. There were even baby horses in the field next to the reception who were ready to mingle with our guests! I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to hand over the reins to the experts and enjoy a beautiful, charming, welcoming, indoor/outdoor experience in the NC mountains.

• Anna

Anna · Married on 08/03/2018

I can't imagine having our wedding anywhere else. The Farm is incredibly beautiful and the top-notch team of staff provided the highest quality of service that you can get. Everyone involved in our wedding including the coordinator, chef, food staff, and even the owners of the farm were a true joy to work with. We took full advantage of their in-house decor and wedding coordinator services and I am so glad we did. Our coordinator, Erica, was extremely accommodating and involved us in every step of the planning process. She allowed us to customize our wedding exactly the way we wanted but took care of all of the details so that we didn't have to worry about a thing. We got married on a Friday and their was another wedding scheduled for Saturday, though you never would have known. The staff was so generous, accommodating, and present with us that it felt like the venue had been created just for our special day. The food was INCREDIBLE! Everyone who attended was raving about how delicious everything was and about how kind the staff was. I'm so grateful that we didn't have to worry about coordinating an outside vendor for the food and I'm incredibly pleased with the quality of food that Chef Mike produced. My extended family was able to take advantage of the onsite cabins at the venue. Every cabin was incredibly unique, pristine in quality and cleanliness, and located conveniently within walking distance of the ceremony site and reception hall. My wife and I also enjoyed staying in the honeymoon suite cabin. When we got there after the reception, the staff had set out a bottle of champagne and brought left-over food and cupcakes from the reception for us to enjoy. If you are looking for high-quality service in a beautiful location, you will not find a better venue than The Farm - A Gathering Place.

Kate · Married on 07/28/2018

This was a wonderful venue! We are so happy with how our day turned out. It was perfect! Bethany was our coordinator and she was responsive, professional and so fun to work with! She made every effort for our ceremony to be held outside despite the threat of rain. We were able to step onto the porch for cocktails as the showers began. The setting was beautiful, the event space looked gorgeous, the food was delicious and we enjoyed ourselves so much. Cannot recommend it highly enough!

Rachel · Married on 07/02/2018

We had the best day!!!! We are so happy that we choose the Farm to be our wedding venue! The staff there are kind, professional and efficient! Our coordinator Erica is just so wonderful! We can not thank everyone there enough! We also had our rehearsal dinner there as well! The food is fantastic! The cabin is just so perfect! Our guests and us are so happy we stayed on site! The sheets are awesome!!!!! Lol

We can’t wait to come back to visit on our anniversary !

The Farm 11

Caroline · Married on 06/28/2018

My wedding was absolutely amazing! Bethany went above and beyond, and was there for me at every turn. Every thing that popped into my head that could go wrong, she had anticipated and taken care of. The farm is absolutely gorgeous, the food is fantastic, the cabins are darling, and I could not have asked for more.

The Farm 12
    The Farm 13
    The Farm 14
    The Farm 15
    The Farm 16

Chelsea · Married on 06/16/2018

From the first day, to the very last day, their communication was absolutely amazing. They were very easy to work with. Every question was answered within a day. Erica got every single detail right the day of the wedding and responded to all of my last minute crazy emails all with a happy, positive, reassuring attitude :) Chef Mike and his crew had our guests talking about our food for days!! People could not get over how delicious and unique our food was. All The Farm staff the day of the wedding were extremely friendly to us!! We really did notice that they went out of their way to make our day special. And the venue itself is breathtaking. The cool thing about The Farm is that if any guests don’t feel like dancing, there is an entire outdoor area under lights where a lot of our guests hung out and played corn hole and jenga or pet the horses. We rented all of the cabins for the weekend for our wedding parties (which I would higly recommend) and everyone loved them! We got ready in them the day of our wedding and all of my bridesmaids said it made for such a fun day. Chef Mike and his staff made us an incredibly yummy brunch for us and the guys. The cabins made our wedding a really unique experience for everyone. They are not your typical cabin! The details inside are beautiful and unique. All in all, The Farm exceeded my expectations and I would recommend this venue to anyone!! You get far more than just a space to rent. It really is an amazing venue with amazing staff.

Chelsea · Married on 06/16/2018

I can honestly say from the bottom of my heart that The Farm made my wedding a dream come true!! From the first day, to the very last day, their communication was absolutely amazing. They were very easy to work with. Every question was answered within a day. Erica was my day of coordinator and she is THE BEST. She is seriously so great at what she does. Erica got every single detail right the day of the wedding and responded to all of my last minute crazy emails all with a happy, positive, reassuring attitude :) Chef Mike and his crew had our guests talking about our food for days!! People could not get over how delicious and unique our food was. All The Farm staff the day of the wedding were extremely friendly to us!! We really did notice that they went out of their way to make our day special. And the venue itself is breathtaking. The cool thing about The Farm is that if any guests don’t feel like dancing, there is an entire outdoor area under lights where a lot of our guests hung out and played corn hole and jenga or pet the horses. We rented all of the cabins for the weekend for our wedding parties and everyone loved them! We got ready in them the day of our wedding and all of my bridesmaids said it made for such a fun day. Chef Mike and his staff made us an incredibly yummy brunch for us and the guys. The cabins made our wedding a really unique experience for everyone. They are not your typical cabin! The details inside are beautiful and unique. All in all, The Farm exceeded my expectations and I would recommend this venue to anyone!! You get far more than just a space to rent. It really is an amazing venue with amazing staff.

Sent on 06/27/2018
    The Farm 23
    The Farm 24
    The Farm 25

The Farm's reply:

Chelsea & Robbie, Thank you so much for your kind words! We had such a lovely experience serving you and your guests on your special day. You have been a pleasure to work with and will always be remembered here at The Farm. Please come visit us in the future!

Torrance · Married on 06/09/2018

The Farm is an absolutely incredible wedding venue! The staff, especially our wedding coordinator Bethany, thought of everything, down to the tiniest of details and ensured that our wedding was stress-free from start to finish. Bethany took the time to get to know us and was able to infuse so many personal details into the decor. Her creative suggestions made for some of our most special moments of the day. Bethany and the catering coordinator, Georgeanna, were always easy to get in touch with, proactively communicated and literally thought of everything to make our big day go off without a single hitch. Our guests were blown away by the beauty of the venue and still haven't stopped raving about how delicious the food was! Chef Mike and his crew served up what many of our guest considered some of the most amazing food they've ever had (and not just for wedding food...they meant ever!). Our wedding parties also loved staying in the cabins at the venue, which made for a super fun three-day party! The cabins were decorated gorgeously and were perfect for getting ready in together before the wedding and for post-wedding festivities! I honestly can't recommend The Farm enough. If you're looking for a venue that embodies rustic elegance, takes care of almost every detail for you, and offers delicious, seasonal menus then look no further.

The Farm 26
    The Farm 27
    The Farm 28
    The Farm 29

Alycia · Married on 06/09/2018

Our wedding was literally THE BEST day ever! We had no stress about details, big or small throughout the entire day. Bethany, our wedding coordinator from The Farm, was the most friendly and helpful. We could not have asked for a better person to facilitate our most special day. The decorations and scenery were beautiful! No one could stop talking about how delicious the food was. The horses were a huge hit as well!

Sent on 06/24/2018
    The Farm 34
    The Farm 35
    The Farm 36

The Farm's reply:

Alycia and Torrie, So grateful for your kind words (: Your wedding was so fun and such a joy to be a part of! Nothing beats seeing a genuine celebration of love. I especially loved the coffee toast, such a sweet sentiment. Cheers to many years of joy and love! - Bethany

Mia · Married on 04/28/2018

This is truly the most magical place I could have dreamed of. Every single aspect from the venue itself to the staff made our wedding day simply perfect. I am eternally grateful.

Sent on 05/02/2018
    The Farm 37

The Farm's reply:

Mia and Alec, I have no words for just how enjoyable it has been to work with you both! You bring an elegance and bright light to any room and created such a unique and joyful event for all of your friends and family. I'm not sure I've ever had that much fun at a wedding! See y'all soon! <3 Erica

Lindsey · Married on 04/06/2018

YALL this is the place to get married. It’s stunning!!! Rain or shine... because it of courses rained the whole time. The staff is so accommodating and nice. I couldn’t ask for better people to work with. My coordinator Erica was an absolute saint. She had an answer for everything and was very easy to trust when it came to dealing with all my vendors. I wish I could get married like 7 more times!!

Lindsey Hill

Sent on 04/11/2018

The Farm's reply:

Lindsey! You and Eddie were such a joy to work with and I am pretty sure I cried at least 5 times during your event because of all the beautiful and thoughtful tributes that you wove throughout your special day. It was such an honor to be part of it all. Come visit us soon! <3 Erica
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 12/01/2017

Everyone at the farm was extremely helpful and accommodating. I was planning a destination wedding and having my month of coordinator Kirin was amazing! She was very sweet, supportive and made sure everything was taken care of.

Sent on 12/06/2017

The Farm's reply:

Brittany it was a pleasure being part of such a special day. I loved working with you all so much, and I wish you all the best as you start this new journey together. ~Kirin

Kay · Married on 11/18/2017

We were so happy with every aspect of our experience at The Farm. We fell in love with the place when Bev took us on the tour last January and used all the cabins (which are exquisite thanks to Myrons woodworking) for our guests and wedding party. The staff is top notch. We loved working with Bethany as our wedding coordinator. They helped us find all our vendors which made planning so much easier since this was a destination wedding. The venue is beautiful and we had a warm enough fall day to have it ouside at the gazebo which was beautiful with the fall light and the leaves. Mike is a great chef and the food was delicious. Thanks to all of them for a wonderful experience.

Erin · Married on 10/14/2017

The Farm was the absolute perfect venue for us! The Farm property is stunning, and the catering by their chef, Mike, was delicious. They worked with us every step of the way to help give us the perfect wedding. We used Kirin Battaglia, their wedding coordinator, who was excellent. She coordinated everything with our other vendors leading up to the wedding. We also rented the cabins on the property for the whole weekend which was so convenient, and the cabins are beautiful!

Julie · Married on 09/30/2017

I cannot say enough good things about The Farm and our experience working with our coordinator, Bethany! The venue was beautiful, the food was amazing, and the staff went above and beyond to make our wedding special.

Sandy · Married on 08/12/2017

We were completely pleased with our experience at The Farm, from the beginning of our first visit to the end of our reception. Kirin was our coordinator, and throughout the entire process she was responsive, helpful and cheerful. We felt confident that she had everything organized and under control, and that the wedding day would run smoothly. When the weather threatened to change our outdoor ceremony plans, she was calm, flexible and inventive. She also worked tirelessly on the entire wedding day!

The venue itself is beautiful and picturesque and the entire place has a very relaxed feel. Having so many decor items present on-site and included in the rental package made the decorating process easy.

Chef Mike and Kristie were also a delight to work with throughout the tasting and menu planning process. All of the food - appetizers, main dishes, and sides - was delicious! We received numerous compliments from our guests. A pre-wedding brunch for the bridesmaids and family was equally delicious.

We also stayed in the cabins there at The Farm. Having our family and the wedding party all on-site for the weekend made the day much more relaxing, and we felt as though we had the whole property to ourselves.

Every staff member we came in contact with... from planning, to set-up, to kitchen staff, to wait staff, to bartenders... were constantly personable and helpful, and just pleasant to be around. Everything The Farm offered and provided combined to make the whole day a complete success. Everyone enjoyed themselves at the wedding - and that's an accomplishment! We definitely have, and will, recommend The Farm!

Jessica · Married on 07/09/2017

The Farm is hands-down one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen! From the gorgeous Decour to the beautiful barn to the gorgeous horses ! Their team is Beyond professional and extremely helpful. As a bride I emailed them hundreds of times and every time they were more than willing to help me and respond quickly. Bethany was our month of coordinator and she by far exceeded our expectations! They did everything they possibly could to ensure that we had the best day ever and we did !

Jenny · Married on 07/02/2017

The Farm was amazing to work with. I planned our wedding from out of town, and it was so easy. I had zero complaints!

Eleanor · Married on 06/03/2017

Everything went perfectly for our wedding we just had there in June. The chef made a custom menu for our event and the food was AMAZING! I had one of our guest come up to me and say " You know you can pick apart weddings and find things you don't like, but this venue and everything is perfect!" The cabins were also great. Everything was up to date and clean. The owners were very helpful as well. While getting ready for the wedding the toilet was running and the owner came right out and fixed it while the wedding was going on. Excellent service and I would recommend this place to everyone!

Kendall · Married on 05/13/2017

My husband and I got married at the Farm in May of 2017, and it was the best decision we made (other than when I said yes). The farm offered us the best outdoor wedding venue and the best bang for our buck. After one visit, we knew The Farm was "the one". From that point on, we planned our entire wedding from across the country, which is an attest to how amazing the staff is at The Farm. We only visited one more time prior to the actual weekend, but we still felt completely in control and that our wishes were being met and exceeded on all fronts. Each time we had a question, we could call or email Kirin at the Farm and we’d have an answer, and more ideas, within a few hours.

One of the best aspects of having a wedding at the Farm is that there is so much included with the wedding- The tables, settings, decorations, chairs, etc- It’s all included and that’s one less thing that you have to think about. We also decided to have their in house chef, Mike, be our caterer. The food was better than incredible. Our guests raved about it. He allowed us to tell him our favorite foods, and ideas that we had about sharing local cuisine (we’re both from NC originally), with our West Coast visitors (we now live in California).

The day of our wedding was perfect. Everything we had asked and planned for was exactly how we had pictured it. Each event of the day flowed seamlessly from one to the next, just as the scheduled was planned.. The staff was incredible during our ceremony, during dinner and dancing, and at the end of the night. Kirin even drove down the road at 10:00 PM and bought us 100 bojangles biscuits that we had asked to share with our guests when they boarded the buses home. Talk about a hit! Four months later, people are still talking about those biscuits.

We can’t thank the Farm enough for providing us exactly what we needed to plan a perfect wedding. I would recommend the Farm to any and every bride!