The Farm Reviews

The Farm 5
The Farm 6
The Farm 7

Brianne · Married on 04/14/2019

Don't hesitate, book The Farm now!

Our wedding at The Farm came out better than we could have ever imagined. From the moment we toured the venue, we immediately fell in love and knew we wanted to have celebrate our big day there. Erica was our coordinator and she was beyond incredible from start to finish. I knew that no matter what happened, we were in good hands! What initially attracted us to The Farm was their on-site kitchen and huge decor closet! We had to bring very little with us the day of the wedding. Our wedding guests could not stop talking about how incredible the food was...and it was beyond delicious. Chef Mike is awesome! I also recommend staying in one of their "honeymoon" cabins on site. We had to-go boxes of our dinner ready and waiting in our cabin when the festivities were all over. My wife and I enjoyed sitting on the floor in front of the fireplace eating our leftovers! I really couldn't praise the Farm and their entire team enough. Erica and her team helped us have what was truly the best day of our lives - even with it raining!

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • McCartney

Mccartney Dubois · Married on 04/14/2019

Magical Day

My wife and my wedding day was the most beautiful it could be thanks to Erica and The Farm. She made our big day so stress free and everything looked and felt more than magical. We had rain the day of our wedding and I was a little bummed that we wouldn't be able to have our ceremony outside but thanks to Erica and The Farm team I was ecstatic that the ceremony was moved inside because they made it look absolutely beautiful and more than we could ever have imagined. I could never thank them enough for how amazing everything was. I would highly recommend this venue not only because it is such a beautiful place but the employees really care about what they do and the couples they put weddings together for. They absolutely want your day to be the best it can be and it shows. They put their whole heart into it. We even got some new friends out of it and once you meet them it's not hard to see how. If beautiful surroundings and kind, good people are your thing The Farm is the venue you want.

Sent on 05/05/2019
    The Farm 20
    The Farm 21

Meredith Chivers · Married on 04/06/2019

Best wedding experience

I had a great experience at the farm. Their attention to detail was amazing. Bethany, our wedding coordinator made the day flawless and stress free! All of the wedding guests raved about the delicious food. I highly recommend this venue as the service is ideal and experience was perfect. They made the best day of my life truely unforgettable.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Jordan · Married on 12/15/2018

The Best Experience EVER

Anyone who wants to get married in the Asheville area should get married here. It was the best experience with the best staff. They are truly a “one stop shop”. Our wedding coordinator, Bethany, was amazing and did everything to make our winter wedding the most wonderful day of our lives!

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolute Perfection!!!

There are not enough words to describe how perfect and easy our wedding day was, thanks to The Farm and our amazing coordinator Erica! Everything went smoothly and perfectly, the setting was GORGEOUS, and putting it all together was so easy!!! On top of this, the staff was incredibly kind, detailed, and so personable they felt like family. So for anyone reading this, do yourself a favor and choose The Farm! They are the absolute best at what they do ❤️

Sent on 11/05/2018

Katie · Married on 10/12/2018

Lovely Venue

Loved having our wedding at this gorgeous venue!! Highly recommend for your wedding site!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Melina · Married on 10/05/2018

Perfect wedding venue!!

We knew once we saw The Farm that this was the perfect venue for us. We worked with Bethany and Georgeanna for the past year and they were absolutely amazing! So responsive and helpful at every turn. Since this was a destination wedding for us, it was really important to work with people who made us feel like we were there in person. Bethany even Facetimed with us for our 30 day meeting! The Farm also provides everything you need right on premises. From the onsite catering (Chef Mike is extremely talented!!), to their decor inventory, we barely needed to bring in anything from outside. Our families raved about the venue and how beautiful the land is. Everything went perfectly and I would highly recommend working with them for your next event!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Amye · Married on 09/30/2018

Bethany and the team at The Farm provided an incredible wedding day that was smooth, beautiful, and stress-free. She communicated clearly with me throughout the process, helping to field all the questions I didn’t even know would come up! Several guests commented that they arrived to a warm, calm, and professional atmosphere of all the staff. The farm-to-table food was wonderful, the venue was gorgeous, and the whole staff was supportive from our first tour to the brunch the day afterwards. I recommend The Farm with zero hesitations, and I wish I could live our special day all over again!!

Sent on 10/14/2018
    The Farm 29
    The Farm 30
    The Farm 31

Stephanie · Married on 09/24/2018

The most amazing weekend we could ever ask for! Truly an amazing group of people to work with on all fronts! From start to finish, The Farm exceeded all of our expectations!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 09/01/2018

I could not have been happier with the level of service and ambiance of The Farm. Bethany, the wedding coordinator, was on top of everything from vendors to family management to schedule. I had absolutely nothing to worry about except being ready on time and not messing up my vows. The in-house kitchen made a delicious family-style dinner, the wait staff was plentiful and helpful before you even realized you needed anything, the wine selections were perfect, and the bartenders managed the crowd expertly. The event setup was exactly to the plan we discussed. The space was clean and our guests had the best time. There were even baby horses in the field next to the reception who were ready to mingle with our guests! I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to hand over the reins to the experts and enjoy a beautiful, charming, welcoming, indoor/outdoor experience in the NC mountains.

Sent on 09/10/2018
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 08/03/2018

I can't imagine having our wedding anywhere else. The Farm is incredibly beautiful and the top-notch team of staff provided the highest quality of service that you can get. Everyone involved in our wedding including the coordinator, chef, food staff, and even the owners of the farm were a true joy to work with. We took full advantage of their in-house decor and wedding coordinator services and I am so glad we did. Our coordinator, Erica, was extremely accommodating and involved us in every step of the planning process. She allowed us to customize our wedding exactly the way we wanted but took care of all of the details so that we didn't have to worry about a thing. We got married on a Friday and their was another wedding scheduled for Saturday, though you never would have known. The staff was so generous, accommodating, and present with us that it felt like the venue had been created just for our special day. The food was INCREDIBLE! Everyone who attended was raving about how delicious everything was and about how kind the staff was. I'm so grateful that we didn't have to worry about coordinating an outside vendor for the food and I'm incredibly pleased with the quality of food that Chef Mike produced. My extended family was able to take advantage of the onsite cabins at the venue. Every cabin was incredibly unique, pristine in quality and cleanliness, and located conveniently within walking distance of the ceremony site and reception hall. My wife and I also enjoyed staying in the honeymoon suite cabin. When we got there after the reception, the staff had set out a bottle of champagne and brought left-over food and cupcakes from the reception for us to enjoy. If you are looking for high-quality service in a beautiful location, you will not find a better venue than The Farm - A Gathering Place.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Kate · Married on 07/28/2018

This was a wonderful venue! We are so happy with how our day turned out. It was perfect! Bethany was our coordinator and she was responsive, professional and so fun to work with! She made every effort for our ceremony to be held outside despite the threat of rain. We were able to step onto the porch for cocktails as the showers began. The setting was beautiful, the event space looked gorgeous, the food was delicious and we enjoyed ourselves so much. Cannot recommend it highly enough!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Rachel · Married on 07/02/2018

We had the best day!!!! We are so happy that we choose the Farm to be our wedding venue! The staff there are kind, professional and efficient! Our coordinator Erica is just so wonderful! We can not thank everyone there enough! We also had our rehearsal dinner there as well! The food is fantastic! The cabin is just so perfect! Our guests and us are so happy we stayed on site! The sheets are awesome!!!!! Lol

We can’t wait to come back to visit on our anniversary !

Sent on 07/17/2018
    The Farm 32

Caroline · Married on 06/28/2018

My wedding was absolutely amazing! Bethany went above and beyond, and was there for me at every turn. Every thing that popped into my head that could go wrong, she had anticipated and taken care of. The farm is absolutely gorgeous, the food is fantastic, the cabins are darling, and I could not have asked for more.

Sent on 07/07/2018
    The Farm 33
    The Farm 34
    The Farm 35
    The Farm 36
    The Farm 37

Chelsea · Married on 06/16/2018

From the first day, to the very last day, their communication was absolutely amazing. They were very easy to work with. Every question was answered within a day. Erica got every single detail right the day of the wedding and responded to all of my last minute crazy emails all with a happy, positive, reassuring attitude :) Chef Mike and his crew had our guests talking about our food for days!! People could not get over how delicious and unique our food was. All The Farm staff the day of the wedding were extremely friendly to us!! We really did notice that they went out of their way to make our day special. And the venue itself is breathtaking. The cool thing about The Farm is that if any guests don’t feel like dancing, there is an entire outdoor area under lights where a lot of our guests hung out and played corn hole and jenga or pet the horses. We rented all of the cabins for the weekend for our wedding parties (which I would higly recommend) and everyone loved them! We got ready in them the day of our wedding and all of my bridesmaids said it made for such a fun day. Chef Mike and his staff made us an incredibly yummy brunch for us and the guys. The cabins made our wedding a really unique experience for everyone. They are not your typical cabin! The details inside are beautiful and unique. All in all, The Farm exceeded my expectations and I would recommend this venue to anyone!! You get far more than just a space to rent. It really is an amazing venue with amazing staff.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Chelsea · Married on 06/16/2018

I can honestly say from the bottom of my heart that The Farm made my wedding a dream come true!! From the first day, to the very last day, their communication was absolutely amazing. They were very easy to work with. Every question was answered within a day. Erica was my day of coordinator and she is THE BEST. She is seriously so great at what she does. Erica got every single detail right the day of the wedding and responded to all of my last minute crazy emails all with a happy, positive, reassuring attitude :) Chef Mike and his crew had our guests talking about our food for days!! People could not get over how delicious and unique our food was. All The Farm staff the day of the wedding were extremely friendly to us!! We really did notice that they went out of their way to make our day special. And the venue itself is breathtaking. The cool thing about The Farm is that if any guests don’t feel like dancing, there is an entire outdoor area under lights where a lot of our guests hung out and played corn hole and jenga or pet the horses. We rented all of the cabins for the weekend for our wedding parties and everyone loved them! We got ready in them the day of our wedding and all of my bridesmaids said it made for such a fun day. Chef Mike and his staff made us an incredibly yummy brunch for us and the guys. The cabins made our wedding a really unique experience for everyone. They are not your typical cabin! The details inside are beautiful and unique. All in all, The Farm exceeded my expectations and I would recommend this venue to anyone!! You get far more than just a space to rent. It really is an amazing venue with amazing staff.

Sent on 06/27/2018
    The Farm 44
    The Farm 45
    The Farm 46

Chelsea & Robbie,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! We had such a lovely experience serving you and your guests on your special day. You have been a pleasure to work with and will always be remembered here at The Farm. Please come visit us in the future!

Torrance · Married on 06/09/2018

The Farm is an absolutely incredible wedding venue! The staff, especially our wedding coordinator Bethany, thought of everything, down to the tiniest of details and ensured that our wedding was stress-free from start to finish. Bethany took the time to get to know us and was able to infuse so many personal details into the decor. Her creative suggestions made for some of our most special moments of the day. Bethany and the catering coordinator, Georgeanna, were always easy to get in touch with, proactively communicated and literally thought of everything to make our big day go off without a single hitch. Our guests were blown away by the beauty of the venue and still haven't stopped raving about how delicious the food was! Chef Mike and his crew served up what many of our guest considered some of the most amazing food they've ever had (and not just for wedding food...they meant ever!). Our wedding parties also loved staying in the cabins at the venue, which made for a super fun three-day party! The cabins were decorated gorgeously and were perfect for getting ready in together before the wedding and for post-wedding festivities! I honestly can't recommend The Farm enough. If you're looking for a venue that embodies rustic elegance, takes care of almost every detail for you, and offers delicious, seasonal menus then look no further.

Sent on 06/29/2018
    The Farm 47
    The Farm 48
    The Farm 49
    The Farm 50

Alycia · Married on 06/09/2018

Our wedding was literally THE BEST day ever! We had no stress about details, big or small throughout the entire day. Bethany, our wedding coordinator from The Farm, was the most friendly and helpful. We could not have asked for a better person to facilitate our most special day. The decorations and scenery were beautiful! No one could stop talking about how delicious the food was. The horses were a huge hit as well!

Sent on 06/24/2018
    The Farm 55
    The Farm 56
    The Farm 57

Alycia and Torrie,
    So grateful for your kind words (: Your wedding was so fun and such a joy to be a part of! Nothing beats seeing a genuine celebration of love. I especially loved the coffee toast, such a sweet sentiment. Cheers to many years of joy and love! - Bethany

Mia · Married on 04/28/2018

This is truly the most magical place I could have dreamed of. Every single aspect from the venue itself to the staff made our wedding day simply perfect. I am eternally grateful.

Sent on 05/02/2018
    The Farm 58

Mia and Alec,
    I have no words for just how enjoyable it has been to work with you both! You bring an elegance and bright light to any room and created such a unique and joyful event for all of your friends and family. I'm not sure I've ever had that much fun at a wedding! See y'all soon! <3 Erica

Lindsey · Married on 04/06/2018

YALL this is the place to get married. It’s stunning!!! Rain or shine... because it of courses rained the whole time. The staff is so accommodating and nice. I couldn’t ask for better people to work with. My coordinator Erica was an absolute saint. She had an answer for everything and was very easy to trust when it came to dealing with all my vendors. I wish I could get married like 7 more times!!

Lindsey Hill

Sent on 04/11/2018

The Farm's reply:

Lindsey! You and Eddie were such a joy to work with and I am pretty sure I cried at least 5 times during your event because of all the beautiful and thoughtful tributes that you wove throughout your special day. It was such an honor to be part of it all. Come visit us soon! <3 Erica
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 12/01/2017

Everyone at the farm was extremely helpful and accommodating. I was planning a destination wedding and having my month of coordinator Kirin was amazing! She was very sweet, supportive and made sure everything was taken care of.

Sent on 12/06/2017

The Farm's reply:

Brittany it was a pleasure being part of such a special day. I loved working with you all so much, and I wish you all the best as you start this new journey together.

~Kirin

Kay · Married on 11/18/2017

We were so happy with every aspect of our experience at The Farm. We fell in love with the place when Bev took us on the tour last January and used all the cabins (which are exquisite thanks to Myrons woodworking) for our guests and wedding party. The staff is top notch. We loved working with Bethany as our wedding coordinator. They helped us find all our vendors which made planning so much easier since this was a destination wedding. The venue is beautiful and we had a warm enough fall day to have it ouside at the gazebo which was beautiful with the fall light and the leaves. Mike is a great chef and the food was delicious. Thanks to all of them for a wonderful experience.

Sent on 11/23/2017

Erin · Married on 10/14/2017

The Farm was the absolute perfect venue for us! The Farm property is stunning, and the catering by their chef, Mike, was delicious. They worked with us every step of the way to help give us the perfect wedding. We used Kirin Battaglia, their wedding coordinator, who was excellent. She coordinated everything with our other vendors leading up to the wedding. We also rented the cabins on the property for the whole weekend which was so convenient, and the cabins are beautiful!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Julie · Married on 09/30/2017

I cannot say enough good things about The Farm and our experience working with our coordinator, Bethany! The venue was beautiful, the food was amazing, and the staff went above and beyond to make our wedding special.

Sent on 11/15/2017