The Farm Reviews

The Farm 7
  • Lee

Lee Floor · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Perfect in everyway

We could not be more pleased with our experience at The Farm. Everything was so well organized and professional. There was absolutely ZERO stress throughout the whole process. The staff was fantastic, there was not a moment that we were not well cared for. I highly recommend doing business with them.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Sara · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing experience!

We cannot say enough about the awesome team at the farm!! Not only did our guests love the location but the team themselves were so professional. From our first tour to our food tasting and the day of everything was perfectly handled. The food was so good and fresh and on the day of our wedding we even had one dedicated staff member who made sure my husband and I got drinks and food throughout the night. Highly highly recommend this beautiful venue!! Definitely stay in the cabins too - totally completed the experience!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 06/22/2019

The most perfect place to get married.

My husband and I got married at The Farm and it was the best experience. Firstly, they take care of all the set up and help you plan everything out. Their organizational skills are impeccable. The food is absolutely amazing and many people told us it was the best wedding food they had ever had. The gnocci is the best I've ever had anywhere. The beer and wine selection is fantastic as well. The whole staff is so nice, including Jennifer who was our planner. There are many beautiful spots to take pictures, and it was great to see all of our friends and family's pictures near the horses and at sunset out in the beautiful yard. Our pictures also turned out amazing due to the field with mountains in the background across the street. If you can rent a cabin on the property, it's so convenient and the cabins are super nice. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and it's thanks in large part to the farm. I highly suggest booking with them. It's well worth it.

Sent on 08/03/2019
    The Farm 8
    The Farm 9
    The Farm 10
    The Farm 11

Brittany · Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect Wedding Venue!!

We just got married on The Farm on June 15th, 2019 and it was absolutely perfect! The team pays close attention to every single detail and delivers absolute perfection. Our guests had so much fun taking pictures next to the horses, playing corn hole, hanging out by the fire pit and enjoying the band. Melissa, our day of coordinator, did an excellent job and was so helpful in making sure everything was organized on the big day. It was great to hear our guests leaving talking about "the best wedding food" they had ever had! The chef is so talented and delivers fresh farm to table ingredients. The cabins on the property also make an excellent place for the bridal party and close friends and family to stay. I would highly recommend using The Farm, as I couldn't image a more perfect wedding venue!

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Carol

Carol Hatcher · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Venue and Staff!

Review for The Farm, A Gathering Place 6/15/19

I really cannot say enough good things about the staff at The Farm. Several friends recommended The Farm as a venue for my daughter’s wedding and after visiting six other venues, we booked it 1 ½ years before the wedding. In that year and a half, we visited several times and experienced some of their special events such as culinary escapes and cooking classes. Everything The Farm does is on point! Our wedding was June 8th and EVERYTHING was fantastic. First of all, we booked all of the cabins on the property for family members of the bride and groom. This gave us some extra time to spend together and get to know each other. The “cabins” are beautiful and very comfortable. We all enjoyed exploring the property, playing with the horses and “Donkey” the burro. For the wedding, Bethany Holder was our wedding coordinator. She was beyond amazing! For a year and a half, she patiently and expertly answered all of my questions and gave us guidance on every aspect of the wedding. A couple of weeks before the wedding, she took over all the communications with vendors and developed a detailed timeline. She executed our dream wonderfully. And on the day of the wedding, she and the staff did EVERYTHING! It was like I was a guest at our daughter’s wedding. The wedding and reception were beautiful. We had 170 people. The wedding was outside under a clear tent and the reception was inside/outside. We had a large band and there was plenty of room for the stage and dancing. Chef Mike and the kitchen staff outdid themselves: appetizers of homegrown tomato bruschetta, chicken and waffles, ahi tuna. Our main courses were shrimp and grits, flank steak and gnocchi with roasted vegetables. Everything was hot, fresh and delicious. Several guests commented that it was not only the best wedding food they had ever had, but the best meal they have ever had! Brad and the bar staff created and served fantastic signature cocktails; a seasonal Old Fashioned and a spicy cucumber vodka drink. Throughout the dinner and reception, the staff were attentive to every detail, even pushing in chairs, clearing plates and straightening napkins if a guest left their seat so the venue always looked lovely.
    We did have a downpour on the day of the wedding, and we elected to have the ceremony in a clear tent with an arbor in front of the horse pasture instead of under the gazebo. It was beautiful. And immediately after the ceremony the white dappled horses came over for wedding photos with the bride and groom and guests. We could not have planned it better, but I suspect The Farm staff had a lot to do with the timing! Earlier in the day, we had one snafu with the tent gutter but after putting our heads together with Bethany and the venue manager, we were able to resolve the issue in time for the ceremony.
    As the bride and groom exited, the guests blew bubbles. And the bubble machine provided by The Farm, made for beautiful photos. Rather than a late-night snack, we wanted to provide our guests with Bojangles chicken biscuits as they boarded the buses. The Farm staff even picked up the biscuits for us and kept them hot in their warming oven. These biscuits were a huge hit!
    Overall, I cannot thank the Farm enough for making Paige and Kent’s wedding such a carefree, joyous occasion!
    Carol Hatcher

The Farm 23
    The Farm 24

Elizabeth Bridges · Married on 06/01/2019

Wonderful!

Amazing experience all the way around -- setting, food, drinks, staff, attentiveness, responsiveness, etc. I wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 06/03/2019

B Ze · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect Wedding Experience

Everything went exactly how we wanted it to go. The venue was amazing and we were so lucky with the weather! The staff was so attentive to both us and our guests.

Sent on 05/24/2019

Brianne · Married on 04/14/2019

Don't hesitate, book The Farm now!

Our wedding at The Farm came out better than we could have ever imagined. From the moment we toured the venue, we immediately fell in love and knew we wanted to have celebrate our big day there. Erica was our coordinator and she was beyond incredible from start to finish. I knew that no matter what happened, we were in good hands! What initially attracted us to The Farm was their on-site kitchen and huge decor closet! We had to bring very little with us the day of the wedding. Our wedding guests could not stop talking about how incredible the food was...and it was beyond delicious. Chef Mike is awesome! I also recommend staying in one of their "honeymoon" cabins on site. We had to-go boxes of our dinner ready and waiting in our cabin when the festivities were all over. My wife and I enjoyed sitting on the floor in front of the fireplace eating our leftovers! I really couldn't praise the Farm and their entire team enough. Erica and her team helped us have what was truly the best day of our lives - even with it raining!

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • McCartney

Mccartney Dubois · Married on 04/14/2019

Magical Day

My wife and my wedding day was the most beautiful it could be thanks to Erica and The Farm. She made our big day so stress free and everything looked and felt more than magical. We had rain the day of our wedding and I was a little bummed that we wouldn't be able to have our ceremony outside but thanks to Erica and The Farm team I was ecstatic that the ceremony was moved inside because they made it look absolutely beautiful and more than we could ever have imagined. I could never thank them enough for how amazing everything was. I would highly recommend this venue not only because it is such a beautiful place but the employees really care about what they do and the couples they put weddings together for. They absolutely want your day to be the best it can be and it shows. They put their whole heart into it. We even got some new friends out of it and once you meet them it's not hard to see how. If beautiful surroundings and kind, good people are your thing The Farm is the venue you want.

Sent on 05/05/2019
    The Farm 37
    The Farm 38

Meredith Chivers · Married on 04/06/2019

Best wedding experience

I had a great experience at the farm. Their attention to detail was amazing. Bethany, our wedding coordinator made the day flawless and stress free! All of the wedding guests raved about the delicious food. I highly recommend this venue as the service is ideal and experience was perfect. They made the best day of my life truely unforgettable.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Jordan · Married on 12/15/2018

The Best Experience EVER

Anyone who wants to get married in the Asheville area should get married here. It was the best experience with the best staff. They are truly a “one stop shop”. Our wedding coordinator, Bethany, was amazing and did everything to make our winter wedding the most wonderful day of our lives!

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolute Perfection!!!

There are not enough words to describe how perfect and easy our wedding day was, thanks to The Farm and our amazing coordinator Erica! Everything went smoothly and perfectly, the setting was GORGEOUS, and putting it all together was so easy!!! On top of this, the staff was incredibly kind, detailed, and so personable they felt like family. So for anyone reading this, do yourself a favor and choose The Farm! They are the absolute best at what they do ❤️

Sent on 11/05/2018

Katie · Married on 10/12/2018

Lovely Venue

Loved having our wedding at this gorgeous venue!! Highly recommend for your wedding site!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Melina · Married on 10/05/2018

Perfect wedding venue!!

We knew once we saw The Farm that this was the perfect venue for us. We worked with Bethany and Georgeanna for the past year and they were absolutely amazing! So responsive and helpful at every turn. Since this was a destination wedding for us, it was really important to work with people who made us feel like we were there in person. Bethany even Facetimed with us for our 30 day meeting! The Farm also provides everything you need right on premises. From the onsite catering (Chef Mike is extremely talented!!), to their decor inventory, we barely needed to bring in anything from outside. Our families raved about the venue and how beautiful the land is. Everything went perfectly and I would highly recommend working with them for your next event!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Amye · Married on 09/30/2018

Bethany and the team at The Farm provided an incredible wedding day that was smooth, beautiful, and stress-free. She communicated clearly with me throughout the process, helping to field all the questions I didn’t even know would come up! Several guests commented that they arrived to a warm, calm, and professional atmosphere of all the staff. The farm-to-table food was wonderful, the venue was gorgeous, and the whole staff was supportive from our first tour to the brunch the day afterwards. I recommend The Farm with zero hesitations, and I wish I could live our special day all over again!!

Sent on 10/14/2018
    The Farm 46
    The Farm 47
    The Farm 48

Stephanie · Married on 09/24/2018

The most amazing weekend we could ever ask for! Truly an amazing group of people to work with on all fronts! From start to finish, The Farm exceeded all of our expectations!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 09/01/2018

I could not have been happier with the level of service and ambiance of The Farm. Bethany, the wedding coordinator, was on top of everything from vendors to family management to schedule. I had absolutely nothing to worry about except being ready on time and not messing up my vows. The in-house kitchen made a delicious family-style dinner, the wait staff was plentiful and helpful before you even realized you needed anything, the wine selections were perfect, and the bartenders managed the crowd expertly. The event setup was exactly to the plan we discussed. The space was clean and our guests had the best time. There were even baby horses in the field next to the reception who were ready to mingle with our guests! I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to hand over the reins to the experts and enjoy a beautiful, charming, welcoming, indoor/outdoor experience in the NC mountains.

Sent on 09/10/2018
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 08/03/2018

I can't imagine having our wedding anywhere else. The Farm is incredibly beautiful and the top-notch team of staff provided the highest quality of service that you can get. Everyone involved in our wedding including the coordinator, chef, food staff, and even the owners of the farm were a true joy to work with. We took full advantage of their in-house decor and wedding coordinator services and I am so glad we did. Our coordinator, Erica, was extremely accommodating and involved us in every step of the planning process. She allowed us to customize our wedding exactly the way we wanted but took care of all of the details so that we didn't have to worry about a thing. We got married on a Friday and their was another wedding scheduled for Saturday, though you never would have known. The staff was so generous, accommodating, and present with us that it felt like the venue had been created just for our special day. The food was INCREDIBLE! Everyone who attended was raving about how delicious everything was and about how kind the staff was. I'm so grateful that we didn't have to worry about coordinating an outside vendor for the food and I'm incredibly pleased with the quality of food that Chef Mike produced. My extended family was able to take advantage of the onsite cabins at the venue. Every cabin was incredibly unique, pristine in quality and cleanliness, and located conveniently within walking distance of the ceremony site and reception hall. My wife and I also enjoyed staying in the honeymoon suite cabin. When we got there after the reception, the staff had set out a bottle of champagne and brought left-over food and cupcakes from the reception for us to enjoy. If you are looking for high-quality service in a beautiful location, you will not find a better venue than The Farm - A Gathering Place.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Kate · Married on 07/28/2018

This was a wonderful venue! We are so happy with how our day turned out. It was perfect! Bethany was our coordinator and she was responsive, professional and so fun to work with! She made every effort for our ceremony to be held outside despite the threat of rain. We were able to step onto the porch for cocktails as the showers began. The setting was beautiful, the event space looked gorgeous, the food was delicious and we enjoyed ourselves so much. Cannot recommend it highly enough!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Rachel · Married on 07/02/2018

We had the best day!!!! We are so happy that we choose the Farm to be our wedding venue! The staff there are kind, professional and efficient! Our coordinator Erica is just so wonderful! We can not thank everyone there enough! We also had our rehearsal dinner there as well! The food is fantastic! The cabin is just so perfect! Our guests and us are so happy we stayed on site! The sheets are awesome!!!!! Lol

We can’t wait to come back to visit on our anniversary !

Sent on 07/17/2018
    The Farm 49

Caroline · Married on 06/28/2018

My wedding was absolutely amazing! Bethany went above and beyond, and was there for me at every turn. Every thing that popped into my head that could go wrong, she had anticipated and taken care of. The farm is absolutely gorgeous, the food is fantastic, the cabins are darling, and I could not have asked for more.

Sent on 07/07/2018
    The Farm 50
    The Farm 51
    The Farm 52
    The Farm 53
    The Farm 54

Chelsea · Married on 06/16/2018

From the first day, to the very last day, their communication was absolutely amazing. They were very easy to work with. Every question was answered within a day. Erica got every single detail right the day of the wedding and responded to all of my last minute crazy emails all with a happy, positive, reassuring attitude :) Chef Mike and his crew had our guests talking about our food for days!! People could not get over how delicious and unique our food was. All The Farm staff the day of the wedding were extremely friendly to us!! We really did notice that they went out of their way to make our day special. And the venue itself is breathtaking. The cool thing about The Farm is that if any guests don’t feel like dancing, there is an entire outdoor area under lights where a lot of our guests hung out and played corn hole and jenga or pet the horses. We rented all of the cabins for the weekend for our wedding parties (which I would higly recommend) and everyone loved them! We got ready in them the day of our wedding and all of my bridesmaids said it made for such a fun day. Chef Mike and his staff made us an incredibly yummy brunch for us and the guys. The cabins made our wedding a really unique experience for everyone. They are not your typical cabin! The details inside are beautiful and unique. All in all, The Farm exceeded my expectations and I would recommend this venue to anyone!! You get far more than just a space to rent. It really is an amazing venue with amazing staff.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Chelsea · Married on 06/16/2018

I can honestly say from the bottom of my heart that The Farm made my wedding a dream come true!! From the first day, to the very last day, their communication was absolutely amazing. They were very easy to work with. Every question was answered within a day. Erica was my day of coordinator and she is THE BEST. She is seriously so great at what she does. Erica got every single detail right the day of the wedding and responded to all of my last minute crazy emails all with a happy, positive, reassuring attitude :) Chef Mike and his crew had our guests talking about our food for days!! People could not get over how delicious and unique our food was. All The Farm staff the day of the wedding were extremely friendly to us!! We really did notice that they went out of their way to make our day special. And the venue itself is breathtaking. The cool thing about The Farm is that if any guests don’t feel like dancing, there is an entire outdoor area under lights where a lot of our guests hung out and played corn hole and jenga or pet the horses. We rented all of the cabins for the weekend for our wedding parties and everyone loved them! We got ready in them the day of our wedding and all of my bridesmaids said it made for such a fun day. Chef Mike and his staff made us an incredibly yummy brunch for us and the guys. The cabins made our wedding a really unique experience for everyone. They are not your typical cabin! The details inside are beautiful and unique. All in all, The Farm exceeded my expectations and I would recommend this venue to anyone!! You get far more than just a space to rent. It really is an amazing venue with amazing staff.

Sent on 06/27/2018
    The Farm 62
    The Farm 63

The Farm's reply:

Chelsea & Robbie,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! We had such a lovely experience serving you and your guests on your special day. You have been a pleasure to work with and will always be remembered here at The Farm. Please come visit us in the future!

Torrance · Married on 06/09/2018

The Farm is an absolutely incredible wedding venue! The staff, especially our wedding coordinator Bethany, thought of everything, down to the tiniest of details and ensured that our wedding was stress-free from start to finish. Bethany took the time to get to know us and was able to infuse so many personal details into the decor. Her creative suggestions made for some of our most special moments of the day. Bethany and the catering coordinator, Georgeanna, were always easy to get in touch with, proactively communicated and literally thought of everything to make our big day go off without a single hitch. Our guests were blown away by the beauty of the venue and still haven't stopped raving about how delicious the food was! Chef Mike and his crew served up what many of our guest considered some of the most amazing food they've ever had (and not just for wedding food...they meant ever!). Our wedding parties also loved staying in the cabins at the venue, which made for a super fun three-day party! The cabins were decorated gorgeously and were perfect for getting ready in together before the wedding and for post-wedding festivities! I honestly can't recommend The Farm enough. If you're looking for a venue that embodies rustic elegance, takes care of almost every detail for you, and offers delicious, seasonal menus then look no further.

Sent on 06/29/2018