110 Reviews for The Farm

Champagne Toast (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
109 The Farm Reviews

I could not have been happier with the level of service and ambiance of The Farm. Bethany, the wedding coordinator, was on top of everything from vendors to family management to schedule. I had absolutely nothing to worry about except being ready on time and not messing up my vows. The in-house kitchen made a delicious family-style dinner, the wait staff was plentiful and helpful before you even realized you needed anything, the wine selections were perfect, and the bartenders managed the crowd expertly. The event setup was exactly to the plan we discussed. The space was clean and our guests had the best time. There were even baby horses in the field next to the reception who were ready to mingle with our guests! I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to hand over the reins to the experts and enjoy a beautiful, charming, welcoming, indoor/outdoor experience in the NC mountains.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can't imagine having our wedding anywhere else. The Farm is incredibly beautiful and the top-notch team of staff provided the highest quality of service that you can get. Everyone involved in our wedding including the coordinator, chef, food staff, and even the owners of the farm were a true joy to work with. We took full advantage of their in-house decor and wedding coordinator services and I am so glad we did. Our coordinator, Erica, was extremely accommodating and involved us in every step of the planning process. She allowed us to customize our wedding exactly the way we wanted but took care of all of the details so that we didn't have to worry about a thing. We got married on a Friday and their was another wedding scheduled for Saturday, though you never would have known. The staff was so generous, accommodating, and present with us that it felt like the venue had been created just for our special day. The food was INCREDIBLE! Everyone who attended was raving about how delicious everything was and about how kind the staff was. I'm so grateful that we didn't have to worry about coordinating an outside vendor for the food and I'm incredibly pleased with the quality of food that Chef Mike produced. My extended family was able to take advantage of the onsite cabins at the venue. Every cabin was incredibly unique, pristine in quality and cleanliness, and located conveniently within walking distance of the ceremony site and reception hall. My wife and I also enjoyed staying in the honeymoon suite cabin. When we got there after the reception, the staff had set out a bottle of champagne and brought left-over food and cupcakes from the reception for us to enjoy. If you are looking for high-quality service in a beautiful location, you will not find a better venue than The Farm - A Gathering Place.

Profile Picture Anna, 8/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

This was a wonderful venue! We are so happy with how our day turned out. It was perfect! Bethany was our coordinator and she was responsive, professional and so fun to work with! She made every effort for our ceremony to be held outside despite the threat of rain. We were able to step onto the porch for cocktails as the showers began. The setting was beautiful, the event space looked gorgeous, the food was delicious and we enjoyed ourselves so much. Cannot recommend it highly enough!

Profile Picture Kate, 7/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Accommodations, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Uncovered Outdoor

We had the best day!!!! We are so happy that we choose the Farm to be our wedding venue! The staff there are kind, professional and efficient! Our coordinator Erica is just so wonderful! We can not thank everyone there enough! We also had our rehearsal dinner there as well! The food is fantastic! The cabin is just so perfect! Our guests and us are so happy we stayed on site! The sheets are awesome!!!!! Lol

We can’t wait to come back to visit on our anniversary !

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding was absolutely amazing! Bethany went above and beyond, and was there for me at every turn. Every thing that popped into my head that could go wrong, she had anticipated and taken care of. The farm is absolutely gorgeous, the food is fantastic, the cabins are darling, and I could not have asked for more.

Profile Picture Caroline, 6/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can honestly say from the bottom of my heart that The Farm made my wedding a dream come true!! From the first day, to the very last day, their communication was absolutely amazing. They were very easy to work with. Every question was answered within a day. Erica was my day of coordinator and she is THE BEST. She is seriously so great at what she does. Erica got every single detail right the day of the wedding and responded to all of my last minute crazy emails all with a happy, positive, reassuring attitude :) Chef Mike and his crew had our guests talking about our food for days!! People could not get over how delicious and unique our food was. All The Farm staff the day of the wedding were extremely friendly to us!! We really did notice that they went out of their way to make our day special. And the venue itself is breathtaking. The cool thing about The Farm is that if any guests don’t feel like dancing, there is an entire outdoor area under lights where a lot of our guests hung out and played corn hole and jenga or pet the horses. We rented all of the cabins for the weekend for our wedding parties and everyone loved them! We got ready in them the day of our wedding and all of my bridesmaids said it made for such a fun day. Chef Mike and his staff made us an incredibly yummy brunch for us and the guys. The cabins made our wedding a really unique experience for everyone. They are not your typical cabin! The details inside are beautiful and unique. All in all, The Farm exceeded my expectations and I would recommend this venue to anyone!! You get far more than just a space to rent. It really is an amazing venue with amazing staff.

Photos
Profile Picture Chelsea, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the first day, to the very last day, their communication was absolutely amazing. They were very easy to work with. Every question was answered within a day. Erica got every single detail right the day of the wedding and responded to all of my last minute crazy emails all with a happy, positive, reassuring attitude :) Chef Mike and his crew had our guests talking about our food for days!! People could not get over how delicious and unique our food was. All The Farm staff the day of the wedding were extremely friendly to us!! We really did notice that they went out of their way to make our day special. And the venue itself is breathtaking. The cool thing about The Farm is that if any guests don’t feel like dancing, there is an entire outdoor area under lights where a lot of our guests hung out and played corn hole and jenga or pet the horses. We rented all of the cabins for the weekend for our wedding parties (which I would higly recommend) and everyone loved them! We got ready in them the day of our wedding and all of my bridesmaids said it made for such a fun day. Chef Mike and his staff made us an incredibly yummy brunch for us and the guys. The cabins made our wedding a really unique experience for everyone. They are not your typical cabin! The details inside are beautiful and unique. All in all, The Farm exceeded my expectations and I would recommend this venue to anyone!! You get far more than just a space to rent. It really is an amazing venue with amazing staff.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 6/16/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our wedding was literally THE BEST day ever! We had no stress about details, big or small throughout the entire day. Bethany, our wedding coordinator from The Farm, was the most friendly and helpful. We could not have asked for a better person to facilitate our most special day. The decorations and scenery were beautiful! No one could stop talking about how delicious the food was. The horses were a huge hit as well!

Photo
Profile Picture Alycia, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Farm is an absolutely incredible wedding venue! The staff, especially our wedding coordinator Bethany, thought of everything, down to the tiniest of details and ensured that our wedding was stress-free from start to finish. Bethany took the time to get to know us and was able to infuse so many personal details into the decor. Her creative suggestions made for some of our most special moments of the day. Bethany and the catering coordinator, Georgeanna, were always easy to get in touch with, proactively communicated and literally thought of everything to make our big day go off without a single hitch. Our guests were blown away by the beauty of the venue and still haven't stopped raving about how delicious the food was! Chef Mike and his crew served up what many of our guest considered some of the most amazing food they've ever had (and not just for wedding food...they meant ever!). Our wedding parties also loved staying in the cabins at the venue, which made for a super fun three-day party! The cabins were decorated gorgeously and were perfect for getting ready in together before the wedding and for post-wedding festivities! I honestly can't recommend The Farm enough. If you're looking for a venue that embodies rustic elegance, takes care of almost every detail for you, and offers delicious, seasonal menus then look no further.

Profile Picture Torrance, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is truly the most magical place I could have dreamed of. Every single aspect from the venue itself to the staff made our wedding day simply perfect. I am eternally grateful.

Profile Picture Mia, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

YALL this is the place to get married. It’s stunning!!! Rain or shine... because it of courses rained the whole time. The staff is so accommodating and nice. I couldn’t ask for better people to work with. My coordinator Erica was an absolute saint. She had an answer for everything and was very easy to trust when it came to dealing with all my vendors. I wish I could get married like 7 more times!!

Lindsey Hill

Profile Picture Lindsey, 4/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone at the farm was extremely helpful and accommodating. I was planning a destination wedding and having my month of coordinator Kirin was amazing! She was very sweet, supportive and made sure everything was taken care of.

Profile Picture Brittany , 12/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

We were so happy with every aspect of our experience at The Farm. We fell in love with the place when Bev took us on the tour last January and used all the cabins (which are exquisite thanks to Myrons woodworking) for our guests and wedding party. The staff is top notch. We loved working with Bethany as our wedding coordinator. They helped us find all our vendors which made planning so much easier since this was a destination wedding. The venue is beautiful and we had a warm enough fall day to have it ouside at the gazebo which was beautiful with the fall light and the leaves. Mike is a great chef and the food was delicious. Thanks to all of them for a wonderful experience.

Profile Picture Kay, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Farm was the absolute perfect venue for us! The Farm property is stunning, and the catering by their chef, Mike, was delicious. They worked with us every step of the way to help give us the perfect wedding. We used Kirin Battaglia, their wedding coordinator, who was excellent. She coordinated everything with our other vendors leading up to the wedding. We also rented the cabins on the property for the whole weekend which was so convenient, and the cabins are beautiful!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough good things about The Farm and our experience working with our coordinator, Bethany! The venue was beautiful, the food was amazing, and the staff went above and beyond to make our wedding special.

Profile Picture Julie, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were completely pleased with our experience at The Farm, from the beginning of our first visit to the end of our reception. Kirin was our coordinator, and throughout the entire process she was responsive, helpful and cheerful. We felt confident that she had everything organized and under control, and that the wedding day would run smoothly. When the weather threatened to change our outdoor ceremony plans, she was calm, flexible and inventive. She also worked tirelessly on the entire wedding day!

The venue itself is beautiful and picturesque and the entire place has a very relaxed feel. Having so many decor items present on-site and included in the rental package made the decorating process easy.

Chef Mike and Kristie were also a delight to work with throughout the tasting and menu planning process. All of the food - appetizers, main dishes, and sides - was delicious! We received numerous compliments from our guests. A pre-wedding brunch for the bridesmaids and family was equally delicious.

We also stayed in the cabins there at The Farm. Having our family and the wedding party all on-site for the weekend made the day much more relaxing, and we felt as though we had the whole property to ourselves.

Every staff member we came in contact with... from planning, to set-up, to kitchen staff, to wait staff, to bartenders... were constantly personable and helpful, and just pleasant to be around. Everything The Farm offered and provided combined to make the whole day a complete success. Everyone enjoyed themselves at the wedding - and that's an accomplishment! We definitely have, and will, recommend The Farm!

Profile Picture Sandy, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Farm is hands-down one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen! From the gorgeous Decour to the beautiful barn to the gorgeous horses ! Their team is Beyond professional and extremely helpful. As a bride I emailed them hundreds of times and every time they were more than willing to help me and respond quickly. Bethany was our month of coordinator and she by far exceeded our expectations! They did everything they possibly could to ensure that we had the best day ever and we did !

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Farm was amazing to work with. I planned our wedding from out of town, and it was so easy. I had zero complaints!

Profile Picture Jenny, 7/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Everything went perfectly for our wedding we just had there in June. The chef made a custom menu for our event and the food was AMAZING! I had one of our guest come up to me and say " You know you can pick apart weddings and find things you don't like, but this venue and everything is perfect!" The cabins were also great. Everything was up to date and clean. The owners were very helpful as well. While getting ready for the wedding the toilet was running and the owner came right out and fixed it while the wedding was going on. Excellent service and I would recommend this place to everyone!

Profile Picture Eleanor, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married at the Farm in May of 2017, and it was the best decision we made (other than when I said yes). The farm offered us the best outdoor wedding venue and the best bang for our buck. After one visit, we knew The Farm was "the one". From that point on, we planned our entire wedding from across the country, which is an attest to how amazing the staff is at The Farm. We only visited one more time prior to the actual weekend, but we still felt completely in control and that our wishes were being met and exceeded on all fronts. Each time we had a question, we could call or email Kirin at the Farm and we’d have an answer, and more ideas, within a few hours.

One of the best aspects of having a wedding at the Farm is that there is so much included with the wedding- The tables, settings, decorations, chairs, etc- It’s all included and that’s one less thing that you have to think about. We also decided to have their in house chef, Mike, be our caterer. The food was better than incredible. Our guests raved about it. He allowed us to tell him our favorite foods, and ideas that we had about sharing local cuisine (we’re both from NC originally), with our West Coast visitors (we now live in California).

The day of our wedding was perfect. Everything we had asked and planned for was exactly how we had pictured it. Each event of the day flowed seamlessly from one to the next, just as the scheduled was planned.. The staff was incredible during our ceremony, during dinner and dancing, and at the end of the night. Kirin even drove down the road at 10:00 PM and bought us 100 bojangles biscuits that we had asked to share with our guests when they boarded the buses home. Talk about a hit! Four months later, people are still talking about those biscuits.

We can’t thank the Farm enough for providing us exactly what we needed to plan a perfect wedding. I would recommend the Farm to any and every bride!

Profile Picture Kendall, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot give the farm enough stars! The venue is absolutely perfect and beautiful! The staff is friendly and accommodating! The onsite chef (Mike Ferrarri) is absolutely fabulous! Our guests were so impressed with both the food ( not your typical bland wedding food here) and the beauty of the Farm. It is also important to note how nice, the onsite lodging was for our families and friends! About half of our wedding guests were able to stay in beautiful houses/cabins that were just steps away from the venue and reception site. I would recommend and encourage anyone to look at the Farm-A Gathering Place if you are planning on getting married in the Asheville area...you can't go wrong!!!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Clean Up, In-House Catering, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wireless Internet

If I could give the Farm 100 stars, I would. They exceeded our expectations! We initially loved the venue because of its organic, laid back feel and the fact that there were cabins on site for family to stay on was a huge bonus. Once we started working with Kirin and Chef Mike, we were even more happy with our pick. Kirin was fantastic. I cannot say nice enough things about her. She truly cares about our desires, she is a go-getter and very detail oriented. We could not have done it without her. She coordinated with all the vendors, made suggestions about layouts and really made the whole process seamless. She was incredible and really made me feel at ease.

Chef Mike was also fantastic. When we went up for a menu tasting, we didn't know the food would be THAT good. It was all delicious and we loved that it was farm to table. Chef Mike prepared the food as if we were getting it the night of the wedding, with condiments, sides and all. The presentation was awesome and the food was to die for. Probably the best flank steak with chimichurri sauce I have ever had. People raved about all of the food.

I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to any bride and groom looking for a rustic elegant feel. Kirin and Chef Mike will definitely take care of all your needs. People came up to us all night telling us how much they loved the environment with the twinkle lights, the smores bar, the romantic fire place and the amazing food. It was very laid back and fun. Thank you so much to the farm for making our wedding dream come true!

Profile Picture Melanie, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Over the top gorgeous venue with impeccable service and professionalism. The commercial kitchen that was added plus Chef Mike will turn out food that will amaze you! The presentation was perfect . If you are looking for rustic elegant- this is it!

Profile Picture Val, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were married at The Farm in December 2016. We booked the venue site unseen other than what we saw on the website and our discussion with Andrea (our wedding coordinator). We picked this venue for a destination wedding since it is a good half way point for both of our families and it provided onsite housing for most of our guest. We were NOT disappointed. Everyone from our wedding coordinator, the onsite staff and the owners made us feel welcomed and helped make our wedding day one of the most memorable days of our lives. The venue provides a lot of décor, china, tableware, etc which is very helpful for the destination wedding. The location is beautiful and the venue was cozy for our small intimate wedding with family and friends. We would highly recommend this venue and even plan on visiting The Farm again at another time just for a long weekend.

Profile Picture Kelly, 12/9/16, 1 Review