The Farm at Dover Reviews

The Farm at Dover 6
The Farm at Dover 7

Shana and Jeremy 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Our Modern Day Fairytale

The Farm at Dover is simply magical. Tom and Juan have literally thought of everything and truly created the most beautiful and romantic wedding venue we have ever seen. We knew the minute we stepped on the property that this had to be where we began our married life together. We cannot say enough about Tom and Juan and how accommodating they were throughout the entire process! To us, life is about the little details and we certainly took them all in at The Farm at Dover. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all the love and energy you have put into your venue and into our special day! Our day was simply perfect 馃挄

Sent on 10/26/2018

Eileen 路 Married on 09/09/2018

Couldn't Have been Happier!!!!

Spectacular! When I dreamed of the perfect wedding, The Farm at Dover well exceeded anything I could have ever imagined! From the moment we arrived at the venue we knew it would be mesmerizing for the one and only event of our lives. Both my husband and I were so overwhelmed by the professionalism and exquisite detail that Tom (the owner) and his staff took when ensuring that our day was perfect. Tom made sure I had everything I needed to get ready in the picturesque Victorian house. My husband happily hung out with his groomsmen in the granary which is the ultimate 'Men's Den'. After speaking with Tom, he gave me some recommendations from everything from the caterer to the DJ based on what he knew I wanted and those vendors were also excellent. Both my husband and I have been in constant awe since the wedding because friends and family had said that it may be one of the most beautiful wedding venues they've ever been to. It truly was a fairytale wedding! Thank you, Tom and Juan!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    The Farm at Dover 8
  • Alyssa

Alyssa 路 Married on 07/14/2018

Rustic Wonderland

We couldn鈥檛 be happier with having our wedding at the Farm at Dover last summer! The owners Tom and Juan are fantastic and did everything possible to ensure our wedding was the best day of our lives. From the very beginning, they were so nice and accommodating, and it was clear how meticulously they care for every last detail on the property. We were very thankful that they even thought to spray for mosquitos! The barn and surrounding grounds are absolutely breathtaking, and we especially enjoyed the many unique places on the grounds for photographs and for our guests to explore! The grooms quarters and the bride鈥檚 house were both perfect to escape the commotion and to freshen up in advance of our ceremony (also great for pictures). The lower level of the barn was set up for a rustic cocktail hour and the 2nd floor worked beautifully for reception and dancing. We were worried it would get hot inside the barn during the summer but the large barn windows allowed a very refreshing breeze to come in. We would highly recommend Farm at Dover for any couple looking to get married in a gorgeous rustic location.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Lori 路 Married on 06/16/2018

We got married at the farm last weekend and it was absolutely magical. Tom and Juan are very sweet, professional and easy to work with. The place is just immaculately taken care of and gorgeous! I highly recommend checking this place out! The memories of this beautiful farm with stay with us forever. ~The Garrity's

Sent on 06/25/2018

Taylor 路 Married on 05/05/2018

Not much to say to describe this venue besides wow. Our day was absolutely perfect thanks to Tom and Juan, and the gorgeous scenery that surrounding our family and friends. If you are lucky enough to book this place, you won't regret it.

Sent on 06/02/2018

Mayyadah 路 Married on 10/14/2017

The Farm at Dover was our first venue toured, and our only. We visited during their off season in April and the second I stepped foot on their grounds, I knew I was about to cancel every venue visit we had planned. The space, the decor, the lighting, every detail was so well thought out, the whole place screamed romance, it was impossible not to fall in love. Tom and Juan are incredible, they were SO patient with my every question, request, and need while planning the wedding. They went above and beyond to make our day as special as it was, even when our plans for an outdoor ceremony were cancelled due to the pouring rain. They were on top of things, made the barn everything we dreamed of and more for our vows, and I couldn't be more grateful. From the groom and bridal quarters, to the ceremony and barn space, our friends and family have not stopped talking about our beautiful wedding venue. We will cherish the memories of this day, as well as the thoughtful "Thank you" gift for the rest of our lives. Thank you, Tom and Juan, and the whole wonderful staff at Farm At Dover, for everything. We hope to cross paths again soon! 鈾

Sent on 01/24/2018
    The Farm at Dover 16
    The Farm at Dover 17
    The Farm at Dover 18

Alexandra 路 Married on 10/07/2017

When we first toured the venue, we knew right then and there this was the place we had to get married! We had a two year engagement and Tom and Juan were helpful and responsive the whole way through providing excellent support, crucial advice, and patience with all of our questions.
    We recently got married on October 7th and even though my worst nightmare came true and it rained, Tom and Juan made sure our day was perfect and went off without a hitch! Their entire staff was friendly, helpful, and genuinely took the time to make sure our vision came to life!
    I can't express how perfect of a venue this is from the ambiance to the fine tuned logistics; it was a dream come true! All of our guests were obsessed with the space and spoke very highly of their experience.
    Their preferred vendors complimented the day which provided a smooth and stress free day for all in attendance.
    Thank you Tom and Juan for thinking of everything to make our special day absolutely perfect! We will cherish our wedding day and awesome experience working with you forever :)

Sent on 10/17/2017
    The Farm at Dover 25
    The Farm at Dover 26
    The Farm at Dover 27

Katlin 路 Married on 09/29/2017

My husband and I had our wedding here on 9.29.2017!! 1 week ago!! The Farm at Dover is by far the most beautiful venue that I have ever been to!! Each and every location on site is decorated and tended to perfectly! I love that Tom and Juan have put their personal taste and skills into their venue! The barn is not your average barn wedding venue. The barn is decorated rustically and elegantly. The entire site is so elegant and eclectic; it is a one-of-a-kind venue that is just so magical!!

Tom and Juan are two of the sweetest people that I have ever met and they made us feel so welcomed and loved on our wedding day. They were also so helpful and attentive during our planning process!! We are so so so happy with our wedding, it was perfect and The Farm at Dover is a HUGE part of that!!!

Thank you Tom and Juan!!!

Sent on 10/07/2017
  • Lauren

Lauren 路 Married on 09/03/2017

Tom & Juan might be the two easiest venue owners to work with. They are extremely professional and organized, while being cute, creative, and warm too. The venue was something I was a bit worried about at the beginning because I was planning a wedding here from >3000 miles away BUT they made every single step a breeze. They thought of every single detail, down to the nik-naks on the shelves. The property was FLAWLESS, the gardens were unbelievable, something out of a Disney movie. They even let us come a few days before to practice our dance on the dance floor. I have nothing but positive things to say about them and trust me, you can trust them with all the little details that you didn't think of. THANK YOU SO MUCH TOM & JUAN!

Sent on 10/23/2017
    The Farm at Dover 28
    The Farm at Dover 29
    The Farm at Dover 30
    The Farm at Dover 31

Kaitlyn 路 Married on 10/16/2016

Planning a wedding from out of state can be incredibly difficult. After being sent photos from the venue when my mom did a tour and hearing her rave about the place for hours, I knew it would be worth it to get married so close to where I grew up. Tom and Juan were incredibly flexible with meeting up during my visits back to Wisconsin and offered valued advice about the little details that are so easily forgotten. The farm is a stunning venue, down to all the little details.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Amber 路 Married on 10/15/2016

My Fianc茅' and I were married at the Farm at Dover on October 15, 2016. We can not say enough how absolutely incredible this venue is. We knew from the first minute we were on the property and meet Tom and Juan that this is where we wanted to get married. The beauty and details of the farm are remarkable. Tom and Juan are amazing & great to work with!! They are extremely helpful and will answer any questions you have. We could not have asked for a more beautiful place for our special day. Everything went perfect! We can't thank Tom and Juan enough for having such a great place to celebrate our love & for everything they did for us the day of the wedding to make it a day we will never forget! We would highly recommend The Farm at Dover!!!

XOXO
    Amber & Brian

Sent on 10/25/2016

Terese 路 Married on 09/17/2016

From the first moment we walked onto the property of The Farm at Dover and met Tom and Juan we knew this was the place for our daughter鈥檚 wedding. The grounds are just lovely; there are so many places for people to wander around and to just sit enjoy the gardens. The communication was so easy with Tom, our questions were answered immediately and they gave great recommendations when needed. Walking along the path to where the outdoor ceremony took place was so intimate among the trees. The evening reception in the barn was breathtaking. Tom and Juan have thought of every detail. Many of our family and friends said this was the most beautiful wedding venue they had ever been to and we totally agree. We thank you Tom and Juan for such a fantastic day.

Sent on 10/17/2016
  • Dee

Dee 路 Married on 09/10/2016

Wow! Where do I begin!? Tom & Juan with The Farm at Dover are AMAZING!! They go above and beyond to make sure everything is taken care of! Their staff helped direct guest parking, clean up, add personal details to our day, and their customer service is spectacular! They are professional and get back to you with any questions you have extremely quickly and the venue is STUNNING!! All of the thought and planning that went into creating The Farm at Dover is magnificent!! We used vendors from their preferred vendor list and we're SO HAPPY we did! You cannot go wrong with using The Farm at Dover as your venue! I wish we could have our wedding there every single weekend!! Thank you Tom, Juan, and your great staff for all of your hard work! We love you!!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Ali 路 Married on 08/27/2016

We got married here in August and cannot say enough good things about this place. Tom and Juan were easy to communicate with throughout the entire planning process and were available for every tour, rehearsal, and the day of the wedding. Our guests could also not say enough great things about the venue and LOVED walking around the grounds to check everything out. It's such a unique venue, with a rustic yet classy vibe. I hope more of my friends get married here so I can come back! Best wedding venue I've ever seen, hands down.

Sent on 09/24/2016

ali 路 Married on 08/27/2016

Sent on 09/24/2016

Jennifer 路 Married on 08/06/2016

We had our wedding here the first weekend in August, and we couldn't be more pleased. From the time we first made the commitment to have the farm be the backdrop to one of the most important days of our life to the end, Tom and Juan were there to guide us along. They were very quick to respond to any questions/emails that we had (I ask a lot). They were both there the day of to help make sure everything ran smoothly, and that it did. Nothing went wrong, unless nothing that I was aware of as the bride, which is what you want. The setting is beautiful, and allows for some wonderful pictures without loosing time traveling to another spot. Our guests were amazed with the property, the quality, and the overall experience. One of the "best weddings" they have ever been to, and one that will be "hard to beat". We wanted a wedding that was 100% us, but also wanted one that our guests would enjoy and we achieved that! I would recommend the Farm at Dover to anyone and everyone. I can't thank them enough, for allowing us to have our wedding there, but most importantly for helping us have the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 08/20/2016
  • Kristi

Kristi 路 Married on 07/02/2016

We had a wonderful experience with the Farm at Dover, from the initial visit to the day of. Tom is very responsive and friendly and great to work with. The venue is absolutely beautiful. You can probably get away with having very little decorations because there is so much natural beauty. The pink house was so much fun to get ready in and was great for pictures. The guys had a great time in the cabin playing cards, drinking and hanging out (getting dressed didn't take long). I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 07/16/2016

Leigh 路 Married on 05/14/2016

If you are looking to have a romantic wedding that is rustic yet elegant, this is your place! When we were looking at wedding venues, we were contemplating eloping...until we visited The Farm at Dover. We knew at once that we wouldn't see any other venues that would compare. Tom and Juan were amazing to work with throughout the planning process. They were always super responsive and quick to give helpful advice when needed. We mainly chose vendors off their recommended list and were so happy with all of our choices.
    The day of they had so many special, little touches that really elevated our day - from the cucumber water provided to the snacks in the grooms cabin to the special gift to us as the bride and groom - not one detail was forgotten. All of our guests were enchanted with the grounds and all the high-end finishes and decor. You don't really need any additional decor at all as the space is already so beautiful.
    We are so grateful for The Farm at Dover for making us feel so special and providing a rustic backdrop for our lifelong commitment which is unique and chic. This place is the best of the best. TOP NOTCH in every way.

Sent on 05/18/2016
  • User4830804 路 2+ years ago

Absolutely beautiful and romantic location! We loved having our wedding here. When I first visited this venue, I knew this was the place I wanted to say "I Do"; I fell in love with the barn, the Victorian house, and the land. It was everything I could have hoped for in a venue.

Highly recommended if you are looking for a romantic barn wedding venue.

Sent on 05/25/2016