The Falls Venue Reviews

9 | Hudson, NY

9 Reviews for The Falls Venue

Amanda · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Best Venue in Columbia/Greene County

I looked for weeks to find the perfect venue online. When I went to The Falls 2 weeks ago I knew that I didn’t have to look at any other venues. Christina is very professional and wants to make your wedding as amazing as it can be. She explains everything thoroughly and knows what she is doing. Although not getting married until 09/2020 I can already tell it’s going to be great.

Sent on 05/16/2019

Shannon Miller · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Everything we wanted in a venue

Honestly, I went to view The Falls Venue already thinking that I was going to hire a different venue. After seeing the space and meeting the wedding team, they completely changed my mind. Christina, the event planner, and Yvette, the head caterer, are such great people to work with. They both really made the whole experience perfect! They were flexible, courteous, and they really want to make everyone's special day just what you want. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 01/12/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Getting married on 05/02/2020

Unbelievably Amazing!!!!!

I am truly blessed to have been able to find The Falls as our venue because they are unbelievable! They worked with our budget, have a package that has everything included that makes everything so easy, and they have the best coordinator to help with everything you need! I love the place it is so beautiful and exactly what I’ve always dreamed my wedding will look like! I can’t wait to have our wedding there! So lucky!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Cheryl

Cheryl · Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding venue

Christina was very attentive and answered all our questions. We asked her to meet us again for some questions we had.
    Beautiful venue! Very excited for my daughter's upcoming wedding in 6/9/19.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Victor · Married on 01/06/2018

The folks at The Falls are kind honest people who care about the their clients.

Sent on 01/17/2018

Justin · Married on 09/16/2017

Everything was beyond perfect! From the gorgeous space filled with the tiniest touches, to the exquisite food, to the extremely attentive and professional staff, I can't imagine this day any more perfect!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/29/2017

Such a beautiful venue . We had our daughter wedding here and I must say the staff was amazing . Christina the head person in charge of the venue was so sweet and amazing and accomdated my daughter and her bridal party to the fullest . The place is so clean and makes for a dream wedding . My daughter was so happy and she loved every minute of her day. I highly recommend this venue for your wedding .

Sent on 01/17/2018
  • Alanna

Alanna Agostinello · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Great tour!!

Highly reccommend making a tour at this venue! Very nice building, and Christine was great! She answered all of our questions went over everything included in their pricing, and showed pictures of the venue space for ideas. She was flexable and willing to work with what we wanted! They have multiple different package options too.

Sent on 01/05/2019