The Falls Reviews

The Falls 3
The Falls 4

C. Van Atta · Married on 03/18/2019

The MHS Fencing Team Banquet

What a great place! Our MHS Fencing Team had a wonderful banquet celebrating a successful season at the Falls. The ambience and the service were exceptional, and the food was delicious.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Gina Felix · Married on 10/27/2018

80th Birthday Party

Michele and the staff were very attentive and friendly. The food was excellent and they were flexible regarding the menu! The room is beautiful and very spacious. We had several food allergies which they happily accommodated for us. I would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Liz · Married on 09/23/2018

My wedding day was a dream come true! Michelle is absolutely amazing and 100% dedicated herself to you and your vision for your day. Very accommodating in terms of scheduling and extremely responsive. Not to mention the food was absolutely amazing! All I heard were compliments from my guests saying the food was amazing, especially the cocktail hour! They kept telling me it was the best wedding they had ever been to. I owe that greatly to Michelle and the entire team. Everything was very organized and well presented. I decorated the venue myself but they let me use some of their decor, move things around to my liking and provided me with everything we needed! I recommend this venue and these caterers to anyone who wants to have peace of mind on their wedding day because you can surely trust that their team will take care of every detail for you. Honestly, I wish I could get married again just so I can experience it one more time. Amazing!

Sent on 10/11/2018
  • User5620783 · 2+ years ago

I just had my daughter's engagement party in the Carlton room. Maria and her staff from day one were excellent and very pleasant to work with. Everything was done on time and they answered any question my daughter or I had. My guest had a fabulous time and still are calling and telling me how delicious the food was and what a great selection we had. I chose the buffet for my event. It was amazing. Thank you to Victor's Chateau for making my daughter feel so special.

Sent on 11/16/2015

Michele · Married on 11/09/2014

Excellent food. Excellent service. Extremely accommodating. All staff very friendly. Facility is very clean and very beautiful. I have had several events here and attended several events here and have always had a great experience.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Very professional and provide excellent customer service. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 11/17/2013
  • MARIA

MARIA · Married on 09/29/2012

Where do I begin? From the moment my husband and I stepped in we were treated like royalty. Maria and Kevin were so amazing to work with. They catered to all of our needs. No detail was left out.Everything was set up just how we wanted it. My husband and I came across a financial issue at the last minute and Maria was able to work with us. The food was amazing. Everyone raved about it. The drinks were great! Everything was awesome!

Sent on 10/09/2012

Tina · event on: 06/29/2015

Was the perfect graduation brunch. Nice selection of food and service was excellent.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Melodee · Married on 10/23/2010

We had our wedding in October and people are still talking about it. It was a small wedding but everyone was impressed at the quality of service and the food!! I was told to check Victor's out just because they had great food and I wasn't disappointed! The staff is wonderful, I had to bump my wedding up a whole year sooner and they were able to help me change everything on their side. Everything went wonderfully and I did like that there is only one wedding at a time. I have attended places where numerous weddings are going at once...Guests wander to different rooms, brides are bumping into each other trying to take their pictures, etc. I was glad I had the place to myself and could focus on our wedding. They also do small events, baby showers and parties. I hope to use them again in the near future!

Sent on 01/26/2011

Melodi · event on: 06/20/2015

I hosted my Tea Party at the Victor's Chateau. I have to say that the place, customer service and food was Fabulous!!!!!! I will definitely try to have my party here again next year. Excellent!!!!...Did I say the food was delicious!!

Sent on 09/21/2015

It was great at the day of the event but before the event some of the staff had an attitude.

Sent on 06/14/2015

Debbie · Married on 11/10/2006

This place is perfect for a small (up to 150 guests) wedding. They only do one wedding at a time, which means they cater to the bride and groom exclusively. I had a fall wedding at Victor's in November and it was spectacular. The food was the best part. There was so much of it and it was delicious. We kept hearing how good the food was weeks after the wedding from our guests. Everyone at Victor's was so attentative to us and made our wedding that much more special. They decorated the rooms in such elegant fall colors and set up the tables with our centerpieces exactly how we wanted. There's not to much to look on the outside of the facility, but it's the inside that will take your breath away. I would highly recommend this place for any wedding reception.

Sent on 11/12/2008

Christopher · Married on 10/18/2015

We had my fiance's shower at Victor's. The food was great and they were very flexible and responsive. Would recommend!

Sent on 09/12/2015