The Everyday Escape Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 5 Reviews
View more information

• Sampada
    Sampada C. Married on 03/06/2020

When your travel agent becomes your friend!

Heather at The Everyday Escape is a wonderful travel agent. She helped us plan an international trip and made the whole experience worry-free. I stress a lot about planning trips, but with her help, I was able to plan and experience a great trip with zero stress. She knows a lot about many places and will help you figure things out and give you lots of options. She is also quick to respond, so you won't ever be left waiting for answers. I consider Heather a good friend now, and she's my travel agent for life!

The Everyday Escape's reply:

Sam, thank you so much for your heartfelt and kind review! I've enjoyed working with your family and I look forward to working together for many years to come! Your support and your kindness are appreciated more than you know! Hugs! -Heather
  • Megan
    Megan S. Married on 11/02/2019

The Everyday Escape was fabulous to work with as they were super helpful in booking all of our guests‘ stay and airfare to our destination wedding!

Everyday Escape made our dream destination wedding become a reality in Whitehouse, Jamaica! The owner of Everyday Escape, Heather, was a pleasure to work with as she was super knowledgeable about our options in Jamaica and made some really great recommendations that made our special week with family and friends so fun and memorable. She was very personable and flexible as she booked all our guests’ stays and travels (40 different people flying in at different times from all over the US). We booked our “honeymoon” week at a second resort in Jamaica where we stayed in a private over-the-water bungalow. I highly recommend Everyday Escape for destination weddings and all vacations!
    😎🌴✈️

The Everyday Escape's reply:

Megan - Thank you for your thorough and super sweet review! Your photos -- oh my word - they're amazing!!! I loved working with the both of you and your group! It was truly a blessing to have met and worked with you and I look forward to working with you both in the future! Hugs! :)
  • Tiffany J.
    Tiffany M. Married on 08/18/2018

A Saving Grace and Excellent Planner!

I found Heather while planning my destination wedding. Sadly, my wedding was cancelled. But, she was the ONLY vendor that made it easy to deal with such a tragic loss and still make good on the trip I was planning. She was kind, understanding, and very personable. She did not treat me like a client nor did she seem to be only concerned about the bottom line. She treated me like a human being.

Instead of planning a honeymoon, I turned my original plans into a girl's trip. And boy did she make it easy. I merely told her my desires and she made them happen, and at wonderful prices -- especially for trying to Visit the UK and Ireland over the holiday season / new year's. Our itinerary was seamless, with tickets and documents organized by day and with specific details highlighted. She also checked in by email with last minute free tours and to make sure we found our hotel and each other (travelling from different places) okay. Her hotel recommendations were great, making travel and sightseeing quite easy. And her advice was invaluable.

While I can't speak to the wedding planning aspect, I can't imagine Heather would fall short in that area. I highly recommend her for any trip -- be it a honeymoon or a solo adventure. She's amazing and I will forever be grateful for her help during such a painful ordeal.

The Everyday Escape's reply:

Tiffany- Thank you so much for your review! I've really enjoyed getting to know you and work with you! Thank you so much for always keeping in touch, and thinking of me for your travel plans. I look forward to continuing to work with you for many more travel adventures! :) -Heather
    Blaise D. Married on 01/11/2018

Best Travel Agent Ever!

I first used The Everyday Escape when my Husband and I planned our Honeymoon 4 years ago. She was recommended by my cousin who had also used her. Let me tell you she is amazing! I am that person that has 1000 questions and can never make up my mind. She spend many hours making sure everything was answered and we were 110% sure where we wanted to go. Fast forward to now and we are planning our 5 year anniversary trip with her also and she has gone above and beyond to make sure we have all the information we needed and to keep us up to date with all this crazy COVID stuff. Never again will I plan a major trip without The Everyday Escape!!!
    Vanessa Married on 10/20/2012
    Heather with The Everyday Escape was fantastic! She was very prompt and professional about answering all of my questions and responding to emails. Having someone to do all of the travel planning legwork for you is very convenient, especially if you're busy planning a wedding. Heather did a lot of research and gave my new husband and I a lot of information about things to do and see in St. Kitts & Nevis on our honeymoon. As an avid traveler herself, she knows a lot about the in and outs of travel and is a great resource when preparing for a trip. I highly recommend Heather with The Everyday Escape if you are planning a trip in the U.S. or abroad. Thanks for everything, Heather!

The Everyday Escape's reply:

Thanks Vanessa! I was happy and honored to plan your honeymoon and had a lot of fun learning about the islands of St. Kitts & Nevis. Thank you for considering us and please contact us in the future for any travel needs!

Thanks,