49 Reviews for The Eturnity Band

Sample Music (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
45 The Eturnity Band Reviews

Wow, if you are looking for a band who sounds better than the originals and will keep your guests on the dance floor all night, you found them. I have received so many compliments from our guests that this was the best wedding band they had ever seen. De was such a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process and her and the band were true showman on the big day. The band mates were dancing, performing and just creating the best atmosphere. I don't think I stopped dancing until the night had to end! The band also never took a break and continued throughout the reception. Eturnity also played at our ceremony and cocktail hour, which was a beautiful touch, and they learned special songs that meant a lot to us and our families. Eturnity also provided AV.

Profile Picture Julie, 6/3/17, 14 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Microphones, Sound/PA System

If you are looking to let loose, sing, and have sore dancing feet the morning after your wedding, these are the guys! My wedding was in October 2016 and my guests are still talking about it in Jan 2017. Their energy and their sound are untouchable.

Profile Picture Michael, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Love them, have booked the for all of my family's weddings, birthday parties etc. They are the best!

Profile Picture User7694317, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Eturnity is an amazing wedding band and we couldn't be happier! De does a great job pulling everything together as the band manager and Eturnity got every single one of our guests up and dancing almost the entire night! Thank you for helping to make our wedding day so special!

Profile Picture Shane, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Hands down the best wedding band. Went to go see them in a showcase and knew right away they were perfect. People are still raving about how our wedding was the best they had ever been to. Nobody touched my dessert table because everyone was too busy dancing all night long... which is all that mattered to me. Truly a blast.

Profile Picture Bailey, 9/4/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Band

De and the entire band put on such a fantastic show with their superb vocal and musical talents! Had everyone dancing even before dinner was served! Can't say enough good things about them! Everybody at the wedding wanted to know where I found them! Thanks for making my Daughter's wedding so memorable!

Profile Picture Valerie, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The band was great! The guests were dancing the whole time, and people keep telling us how great they were. I would definitely recommend working with them. Great value. Very easy to work with.

Profile Picture User7063638, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Eturnity was better than we could ever expect. Everyone had the best time dancing and I continue to receive compliments. The band was the most important aspect of our wedding to myself, my husband and my mother and we were all so impressed by their performance. Thank you for making our day!

Profile Picture User6056358, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Microphones, Sound/PA System

The band was the most important part of the reception planning for us! I wanted people dancing all night and Eternity band made that happen. The seats at all the tables were empty and everyone was on the dance floor. All we kept hearing from everyone was how great the band was. I can't wait for my friend's wedding in February because she is also having Eternity Band!

Profile Picture Caroline, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, MC, Reception, Vocals

Eturnity is the real deal. The dance floor at our wedding was nearly reduced to splinters, it was so packed with so many shimmying, smiling people. I first saw Eturnity at a friend's wedding in DC and immediately considered them my top choice for my own wedding in the Catskills in Fall 2015. The booker, De, was very responsive and logistically, things went off without a hitch. More importantly, the band was happy, energetic, and so, so good. They specialize in hits throughout the ages, from the Weeknd to Carly Rae to Whitney to Motown. Highly, highly recommended.

Profile Picture Barrett, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

The number one question I heard during and after our wedding: "WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT BAND?" It's almost three weeks later and our guests are still raving about The Eturnity Band. They were incredible. The dance floor was packed the entire night. The band is high energy and super fun. They keep the party going, and they are just really really good!!! Eturnity is made up of very talented singers and musicians who can seemingly play anything. They provide continuous music, which was really important to us when selecting a band. After dinner Eturnity had to have played for nearly two hours straight! We had the absolute greatest dance party I have ever seen at a wedding. Everyone is telling us they are the best wedding band they've ever seen. I can't say enough how amazing this band is, and hiring them was a decision I would make again and again. We also used Eturnity for our ceremony and cocktail music, and I was very happy with both. And De is very responsive, professional, and easy to work with. I will be recommending Eturnity to everyone I know who is having a wedding or party. Awesome, awesome band!!!

Profile Picture Shauna, 9/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Eturnity is the BEST! They kept our wedding guests dancing all night. Till this day people still talk about how amazing they were. We highly recommend them if you want your wedding to be the best party of the year.

Profile Picture Molly, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Reception

This band is absolutely amazing! Our guests are still raving about them . Highly recommend them for any special event ! They played everything we asked them to and so much more. They made our wedding so amazing !

Profile Picture Annmarie , 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

Before I hired the Eturnity Band for my own wedding, I had seen them at two other events so I knew what I was getting. But nothing could have prepared me for the amazing show they put on!! Not only were they very easy to work with but they had the crowd up and dancing from the second they started playing until the night ended. They were also so easy going and fun with the guests. As a singer myself I have always been very sensitive to wedding bands. This crew was so talented!!! They played a lot of current music but not in a cheesy way. they actuially sounded better than some of the real artists! They made my night! Hire them immediately and don't look back!

Profile Picture Brett, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

Eturnity was absolutely amazing! Almost every guest commented the next day, 'where did you get that band?!'. They had our entire wedding out on the dance floor the entire night- exactly what we wanted. We are so, so happy we booked them. Best wedding band ever!

Profile Picture User6078961, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Reception, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Eturnity is a fantastic band. They really made the party into an unforgettable night. Great people, great talent, and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Jeff, 6/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel

We are thrilled that we chose The Eturnity Band for our wedding. They were a true pleasure to work with from the beginning. De responded to all our emails and calls in a very timely manner and was so helpful. She provided us with a long list of songs from various genres and asked us to choose our favorites for the wedding. We selected a variety of music and made a few requests that weren't on the list--not a problem at all! The Eturnity Band provided strings and a flautist for the ceremony, and the music was just perfect. For the wedding reception, the band was outstanding! The dance floor was packed the entire night! Our guests are still talking about our band. The Eturnity Band is so talented and a ton of fun. We hope to see them again at another event!

Profile Picture Dana, 11/29/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Our guests are still talking about our wedding band!! You guys really made the party. Thank you so much for everything. You really made our night that much more memorable!

Profile Picture Jackie & Erik, 6/7/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

Eturnity Band was unparalleled when we were looking for someone to provide the music at our wedding. Our guests were raving about the music during the wedding and afterwards. Friends and family members I have never seen dance before were on the dance floor. Part of the beauty of our wedding day was the amazing energy Eturnity Band brought to the reception. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a band for their event!

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

Our experience with Eturnity was impeccable from start to finish! De was incredibly responsive and helpful from our first point of contact through our wedding day. She was available via email and phone, and was very flexible in terms of meeting with us, providing us with advice and traveling to our venue to meet with us and our other vendors for a walk through before the wedding.

The band was incredible - they truly made the reception. The variation/variety of songs, their ability to read the crowd and the level of talent that each performer brought was amazing. My husband and I could not recommend them more highly - both in terms of pre-wedding service/communication and in terms of the amazing performers that De assembled. They worked very well in what was a relatively small venue space, and De and her sound engineers were able to assure and re-assure the venue manager that they would both fit into the stage space AND not blow out the windows in our 19th century mansion venue. Obviously, they would also be incredible in a much larger space too. Having priced other bands, we also felt that Eturnity was a really good value - they would have been worth every penny at twice the price!

Eturnity was a true delight, and I can't imagine having had any other band for our wedding!

Profile Picture Ainsley, 5/17/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

We made all our wedding decisions around the band. We had seen them at a friends wedding and thought they were incredible. We found out what days they were available and picked our date on their availability. They did not disappoint. I can't even count the number of guests who described them as the best wedding band ever!!!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

The best wedding band out there hands down!!!!

Profile Picture Margot, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

We booked Eturnity after hearing them at a friend's wedding 5 years before ours. They were the first vendor we booked because we wanted them locked down immediately. They were amazing 5 years ago and equally if not more amazing at our wedding. I can't even count how many times we were told they were the best band our guests had ever heard at a wedding. Eturnity can do a great mix of classics and current music, tailored to your tastes, and knows how to keep the dance floor full. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture User4022034, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Eturnity band was absolutely amazing. We booked them after seeing them at a friend's wedding where they were just as talented. They kept all of our 200 guests-young and old-dancing throughout the night. Everyone keeps commenting how great our band was, and we couldn't agree more!

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/26/13, 1 Review