The Enchanting Barn Reviews

42 Reviews for The Enchanting Barn

• Karen

Karen and Michele · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Absolutely Incredible

There are just no words to describe how amazing our wedding was because of Cyndi, Valerie and their team (Cyndi's daughters). Loved working with them from the very start and it continued until the day after our wedding. This place is a must if you want an unforgettable experience for you and your guests.

Sent on 02/05/2020
  • Ashlie

Ashlie Ann · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Exceptional Service

The Enchanting Barn is a beautiful, elegant, clean, and well-organized venue. The staff went above and beyond to make sure that our day was absolutely perfect! Our guests were raving about our wedding weeks after it had passed! We could not have chosen a better venue for our elegant, Disney inspired wedding.
    (I could write a book about how great the venue is and how accommodating the staff was.)

Sent on 02/05/2020
  • Stevie

Stevie · Married on 02/22/2020

The Enchanting Barn - 5/5 Stars

It's officially been 1 month since i've been married to my husband. About a year ago we started touring venues and the Enchanting Barn was the first, and last venue we check out. Booked immediately. Cyndi and her team are amazing, always kept good communication with me and actually present during my wedding to make sure that everything went smoothly. I cannot express how much appreciation I had, she made my wedding night feel so magical.

Sent on 03/22/2020

Michele L. Reed · Married on 01/25/2020

How can you top Excellent?!

Cyndi and her team were absolutely amazing!!!! From the very start they won our confidence and said they would handle everything--never did we think they actually would have to put that into practice beyond the wedding itself- but when the wine and beer didn't show up as was paid for-Cyndi and Valerie did as they promised- Valerie made a ton of calls to them and Cyndi tapped into her own stash so our guests had no idea what had happened. We didn't give it a second thought. They were simply the best and if you truly want a beautiful venue; an amazing team--then this is where you need to have your wedding.

Sent on 02/03/2020

Kaitlin · Married on 01/11/2020

Fairytale wedding!

10/10 recommend this venue! My wedding day was an absolute fairytale. Cyndi and her crew made my experience absolutely perfect from start to finish. Cyndi and Val were always a call or text away. No stress at all. Cyndi made us feel like family and if I could do it all over again I would in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 01/26/2020
  • Aliza

Aliza · Married on 11/13/2019

A dream come true

3 different settings on one venue.

Cyndi does sell it and goes thru everything she promises. Everything was clean. I was a queen. Danced all evening. She was there all the time.

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie Bowen · Married on 11/01/2019

Absolutely wonderful

My husband and I got married here on November 1st 2019, and absolutely loved it! We decided to go with the all inclusive package and it was everything we ever dreamed of. Cyndi, the owner was with us every step of the way and all her vendors were incredible. I couldn’t recommend this place enough!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Kendall · Married on 10/27/2019

Absolutely Perfect

Like every bride, I was stressed about how the wedding was going to turn out especially since the venue was out of town. I can honestly say it blew me away. Everything was better than expected. It was perfect and I can’t stop thinking about it. Cyndi worked really hard to make sure everything I wanted was there and kept me informed throughout the process.

Sent on 11/07/2019

The Enchanting Barn's reply:

Thank you Kendall for such kind words. Here at The Enchanting Barn we understand the stresses that our couples go through during the wedding planning process., especially for a destination wedding, so we take it very serious!
    It truly is our passion to make sure our couples have a flawless, stress free day so we THANK YOU for putting your trust in us ♥️
    Many blessings to both you and Jacob.

Brittany · Married on 10/19/2019

Wedding day

Cyndi and her team were absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding day and leading up to! She provided a list of preferred vendors who gave us a good deal! The DJ she prefers to work with us too notch!! She did not hesitate to answer my millions of questions during the planning process! And even though I had almost given up on having my outdoor wedding, she did not! She kept my spirits up while it was pouring and made sure to maintain constant contact with me on my wedding day! She made our dream come true and even kept the huge secret of me renting a limo to take my husband and I home! The day of coordinator she works with was BEYOND amazing! She took great care of my girls, my husband and I throughout our wedding day! I could go on and on about her and her team! I absolutely love them!

Sent on 01/26/2020

Kimberly · Married on 05/12/2019

Dream venue!

I fell in love with this venue as soon as I came across it on Facebook. I promised myself that if I ever got married, THIS would be the location!!
    Yesterday (5/12/2019) I had the honor of fulfilling my dreams and marrying my best friend here at The Enchanting Barn! The staff and vendors worked perfectly with our day, making sure everything went smoothly and perfectly! I couldn't be happier with how our day turned out. I want to thank everyone at The Enchanting Barn, and all of our vendors for making our day as special as possible!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Savannah

Savannah Evans · Married on 03/16/2019

Enchanting Barn Wedding

Who knew a barn wedding could be so beautiful?! The Enchanting Barn was the most wonderful venue - Cindy and her team made me feel like i was part of the family from the start. My wedding was a dream come true, everything is so clean and decorated so nicely. I would not of changed a thing! Thanks again, Cindy!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Kayla · Married on 03/09/2019

The Barn of a Lifetime

Cyndi and Val made my day flawless and stress free for me and my family! Cyndi loves what she does and it shows in her work. Loved everything about my special day and it was all thanks for her and Val!

Sent on 03/23/2019

Kellie Frank · Married on 03/02/2019

Great to work with, Beautiful Venue

This Venue was beautiful! My wedding was perfect. Cyndi was such a pleasure to work with and she made the whole process easy and stress free. I highly recommend this venue if you are looking for a rustic wedding venue.

Sent on 03/24/2019

Baleigh Bellamy · Married on 02/16/2019

Such a wonderful venue!

My day was everything I ever dreamed of thanks to the enchanting barn and the staff. It was absolutely amazing and it’s all any of my guests could talk about! Truly an amazing experience!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Katie · Married on 02/02/2019

Best Day Ever

Cyndi and Val made it the best experience possible. They made such a stressful day, one of the best stressfree days of my life. I cannot thank them enough. You will never be disappointed at The Enchanting Barn!
    HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! Some of the best priced package deals around!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Kimberly · Married on 01/05/2019

The PERFECT wedding!

I am SO glad that we found The Enchanting Barn and Cyndi. Her all-inclusive package made wedding planning an absolute breeze and was perfect for us as we live several states away. Her hand-picked team of vendors were the perfect match for our wedding and our day went off without a hitch! Not to mention the venue itself is absolutely gorgeous!!! If you're looking for a highly qualified and professional individual to work with for your big day, you should definitely consider Cyndi!!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Gaye Allen · Married on 12/15/2018

Most amazing day

I don’t even know where to begin, this venue is absolutely perfect and amazing. The owner, Cyndi is just as amazing! From the moment we met her, I just knew she was going to make our special day perfect! It was everything I’ve ever dreamed of and her preferred vendors are just great as well! We have heard from every one of our guests, that our wedding was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been too and I couldn’t agree more, even with the little bit of rain we had!

Sent on 12/16/2018
  • Brittny

Brittny · Married on 11/03/2018

Enchanting indeed

Our guests keep calling us to tell us how beautiful our wedding was! And it absolutely was! Cyndi is amazing to work with! We had to push our date back due to a surprise pregnancy and she didn’t even hesitate to help us do what we needed to do! She truly has a passion in the wedding industry and values each of her brides! Absolutely amazing! I have watched her venue grow over the years as we waited for our wedding and she has done just a phenomenal job!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Erica · Married on 10/27/2018

An Amazing, Magical Day

Not only was this venue completely beautiful, but the staff was outstanding. On a day that is commonly stressful, the people at The Enchanting Barn really made the day wonderful and easy.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Danielle · Married on 09/22/2018

The Enchanting Barn was amazing. Between the staff and venue, the night was magical. I couldn’t have asked for anything better. I would recommend this venue to any bride. They are flexible and worked within our details for everything we wanted. This venue was perfect especially since we were planning the wedding from another state. Love this venue, and all of the vendors that made our day magical

Sent on 09/24/2018

Jordan · Married on 04/28/2018

We got married on 4/28/2018 and The Enchanting Barn is the only way to go. Cyndi will take the weight off your shoulders and be your liaison with vendors as well as an advocate when you need help or advice. If you are someone that doesn't love meticulous planning then her packages are ideal. We chose the All-Inclusive Package B and everything (EVERYTHING) was taken care of. Not only does that help for stress's sake but also helps you stick to a budget because you won't be accumulating side charges as you would if you planned a la carte. Her vendors are 10/10 great and I wouldn't have changed a thing. Basically don't waste your time at other venues. We had just the reception there and it was a hit, very personal and relaxed and a great place for kids to play too! I could say way more but it would become a novel, bottom line: CHOOSE THIS VENUE!

**I don't have my photos from the photographer back yet to submit with this review but the photos on The Enchanting Barn's website are accurate and honestly it's even prettier in person**

Sent on 05/09/2018

Daphne · Married on 03/03/2018

We had our dream wedding this past Saturday and we couldn't have asked for more when it came to not only the venue but Cyndi as well. She was always so easy to communicate with for any questions throughout the wedding planning stage and made the day of such a breeze along with Valerie. As for the venue, hands down GORGEOUS all around for the ceremony, cocktail, reception and bar. Our guests are still calling us to let us know how beautiful it was and we can't wait for our photos!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Sabrina · Married on 02/18/2018

The owner is so sweet and absolutely awesome! She will do anything to make sure your day is 100% perfect! And the venue, OMG it is absolutely breathkingly beautiful!

Sent on 03/11/2018

Julie · Married on 02/17/2018

Loved my wedding at the The Enchanting Barn! The ladies were great to work with and made the wedding of my dreams come true! Also the people they recommended were great as well!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Aubriana · Married on 12/02/2017

Thank you so much for everything & making my night the best one??

Sent on 09/26/2017