The Elmcrest Banquets by Biancalana Reviews

5 Reviews for The Elmcrest Banquets by Biancalana

5 The Elmcrest Banquets by Biancalana Reviews
  • Mrs. G

Elizabeth · Married on 07/09/2017

My event is in 3 mos but they have been very helpful and accommodating in all of our requests. Once the event takes place, Ill be able to give a better review.

Elizabeth · Married on 09/20/2014

My husband and I met here in 2005 when we were both both workings as servers. 9 years later we got to celebrate our marriage in the same location. Anyone who has ever eaten here will tell you they have the best banquet food they have ever had. My husband had known the wedding menu before he even proposed. The staff are all wonderful and took the time to explain how the night would go and answer my many questions. The hall is kept very clean and the serving staff polite and efficient. Simon went out of his way to ensure throughout the night that everything was going smoothly. I cannot say enough positive things about Elmcrest!! You will not be disappointed.

This place was fantastic! We had a guy assigned to our event and helped out whenever there was a problem or had to talk to the different vendors. He took care of everything! The food was absolutely delicious! The place was perfect for the amount of people we had (280). They also had free valet parking!

Samantha · Married on 03/07/2008

We loved having our Wedding reception here. It is beautiful and looks so much more expensive than it was. The food was great as well.

• User4121995 · event on: 05/19/2014

Held our 8th grade dinner dance for 150+ and all went very smoothly.
    The kids liked the food and the wait staff was very patient with this amount of teens.
    The managements even complimented on how well behaved the kids were for the event.