The Elegant Bee Reviews

The Elegant Bee 5
The Elegant Bee 6
The Elegant Bee 7

Rhonda · Married on 06/08/2013

Patty with The Elegant Bee did a fantastic job of helping with choosing my floral decor and matching the colors to the wedding. I made my own brooch bouquet, and I sent her a picture of it while still making it, and she matched my bridesmaids bouquets beautifully. I didn't know what I wanted for center pieces, but she was able to help me narrow it down to something that fit our wedding and budget.

Sent on 08/28/2013

Amy · Married on 06/01/2013

After interviewing several floral designers for our destination wedding, I found Pattie. She is knowledgable, detailed, and genuinely cared about every aspect of our vision. It was absolutely beautiful and I would recommend her to anyone looking for creativity, charming special touches, and an eye for scale and great design! THE FLORALS WERE STUNNING! THE AMOUNT OF THOUGHT DEDICATED TO THE DETAILS BY PATTIE WAS EXTRAORDINARY! THERE IS NOTHING I WOULD CHANGE!

Sent on 07/06/2013

Shauna · Married on 05/04/2013

Mrs. Patty was such a blessing to our special day! She took my idea above and beyond what I thought it could be! It went from pods and baby's breath to candles, lamps, jars, antlers and so many more little details. I may be bias but I have never seen such a beautiful wedding in my life! Nick and I have received calls from guests who just wanted to tell us how beautiful everything was.
    Patty is far more than a florist, she is a decorator and an amazing one at that! Patty has a true passion for what she does and her love shows in every detail. Her selection of "detail décor" is overflowing! Anything I needed to borrow or was missing, she was able to pull out of her workshop and it was readily available for my need!
    Her staff is amazing and just as excited for your wedding as you are, they truly love being a part of your day. I felt that Mrs. Patty and her team were not my florists but rather guests at my wedding, excited to be there with us and make every detail exactly what we want it to be.
    I could not say enough about everything that the Elegant Bee did to make this day so special. Other florists may say they are unique and brag that they are cheaper, but what Mrs. Patty and her team bring to your special day is worth every penny, I would not have changed a thing!

Sent on 05/31/2013

Kristin · Married on 04/13/2013

After looking into many florists in my area I met the fabulous Pattie Beebe and knew after one meeting that she was the florist for our event. From the get-go, Pattie was an absolute dream to work with and her product and service were over the top and completely exceeded all of my expectations. Pattie and her team are so very genuine in their work and truly took all of my requests and visions and incorporated them into an amazing end product that was so much more than I could have imagined. Pattie put so much thought into making every detail (both large and small) special for us and added such a beautiful touch to our special day. I would recommend the Elegant Bee to any bride!!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Rachael · Married on 04/06/2013

Pattie Beebe is an amazing florist - one of those that creates art with flowers. She was incredibly professional, timely, caring about our desires, and genuine. We tweaked what we wanted several times, and she was always ready to adapt to the changes and adjust pricing accordingly. Our bouquets were beautiful, the boutineers were simply classic, the centerpieces were breathtaking, and she even added little flowers here and there throughout the venue to add to the ambiance. She has amazing vases that she lends you for the reception. Her staff pick them up right after the wedding. She did all of the arrangements in receptacles that our guests could take them home to enjoy them - something I appreciated when you're spending thousands of dollars on flowers.

Sent on 05/31/2013

Lindsey · Married on 04/06/2013

I truly LOVE Pattie and her great creation of the Elegant Bee! She made my day the best I could have ever imagined! From the start she listened to me and helped me organize all my thoughts and ideas. Trust me I had a bunch of them. I love flowers and romance, thus I wanted the all the most intimate arrangements and romatic details. I never felt anxious or overwhelmed through the whole wedding planning process. And if I even gave once the notion that I was unsure it was never swept under the rug, or was I EVER diverted in some other thought that was not mine. Pattie is really about making your wedding day yours, honestly!! She had told me something that will stick into my memory and my heart forever. " Take time to really use all of your senses so you will cherish this special day God has given to the both of you forever." It was amazing to take it all in, and because I did every year on our anniversary I will be able to smile and cry those happy tears and remember everything just as I did on my wedding day. She has a true gift and I thank God for her!

Sent on 09/23/2013

The Elegant Bee goes above and beyond for your wedding day. I must say that Pattie is the sweetest, kindest person I have met. She exceeded my expectations when it came to the centerpieces, ceremony grounds, cake, sweetheart table; it was all so breathtaking. She even called my cake vendor when they were late and set my train right before I walked out the aisle; talk about above and beyond. Pattie made my dream wedding come to life. I highly recommend The Elegant Bee!

Sent on 03/10/2013

Neely · Married on 10/27/2012

Pattie from The Elegant Bee literally made my wedding dreams come true! She listened so carefully to exactly what my fiancé and I loved and personalized each and every detail! She went above and beyond to bring our dreams to life! I would highly recommend every bride to her that is getting married in the hill country!! She is so talented and truly cares about each bride she works with!! Thank you Elegant Bee for making our wedding day something I thought I could have only dreamed about!

Sent on 02/03/2013

Andrea · Married on 10/13/2012

Due to an unpredictable circumstance with my previously selected florist, I had to book a new florist just 4 weeks out from our wedding date. The Elegant Bee was the first and last stop on my list. Upon entering Pattie's adorable floral studio, I was greeted with a calming smile and reassurance that we could still pull off the flowers I'd been dreaming of in just 4 short weeks. And oh, did Pattie deliver! She studied my Pinterest page, my notes, my color swatches, and proceeded to design stunning bouquets, arrangements, and centerpieces in the lush jewel tones I had described. Guests repeatedly praised the delightful arrangements and brilliant hue composition. Pattie of The Elegant Bee was truly a gem to work with, and her enthusiasm and energy truly blessed me, my family, and our wedding day.

Sent on 10/31/2012

The flowers were absolutely beautiful!! Patti was very helpful and organized the day of the wedding.

Sent on 01/16/2013

Donna · Married on 03/10/2012

It was a pure pleasure to work with Patti from the Elegant Bee. The flowers for my daughter's wedding were absolutely beautiful & were exactly what my daughter dreamed of for her wedding day. Patti went above & beyond our expectations! She never rushed us & was very patient answering all of our questions & helping us to create a color palette with appropriate flowers. Patti treated us as if this was her own daughter's wedding. She takes awesome pride in her work & the end results do not disappoint! Patti does not overbook herself so she can dedicate all of her time to your special occasion. We love the Elegant Bee!!!!!!

Sent on 08/16/2014

Linda · Married on 11/12/2011

My daughter's wedding was very elegant & beautiful!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Kelley · Married on 11/12/2011

I'm not a "flower" girl... We incorporated pheasant feathers and just the right amount of flowers and bullet casings (Yes bullet casings were appropriate it was hunting season after all) with creativity and imagination to create something wonderful! We loved what was done for our special day!

Sent on 10/25/2014

The Elegant Bee's reply:

Your day was great! We stripped down lamp shades, used pheasant feathers, ferns, fern shoots, pods, antique brown bottles, and spread blackberries, cashews, and chocolate down the table. It was an amazing spread for an amazing bride. Thank you Kelley for choosing The Elegant Bee and letting us spread creativity across the canvas of your wedding day.

Brittany · Married on 09/24/2011

Patty and her staff were absolutely amazing!! She and her staff were left to clean up the mess my original florist left me with.(Hallie @Botanical Artisans...dont use her she is a crook and a fraud!) But Patty, showed up and created the most beautiful and elegant wedding of my dreams!! She was an absolute joy! When choosing your florist dont bother to call anyone else!! Just call Patty if you want a dream wedding!!

Sent on 09/27/2011

Beth · Married on 05/30/2011

I chose Elegant Bee for my garden wedding after researching several different florists. Being a designer myself, I wanted to create an outdoor ambiance that would be exquisite and breathtaking, with floral expressions that would suit the venue and our personal tastes as a couple. Upon my first interview with Pattie Beebe, owner and designer of Elegant Bee, I realized that working with flowers was so much more than a business for her. It is her passion, and the way she expresses herself artistically. Pattie takes the desires of the couples she is designing for into acute consideration, and accurately reflects who the bride and groom are with her gorgeous creations. Pattie was outstanding to work with, and put my mind at ease with the knowledge that we were in good, loving hands; that alone was worth choosing her. I pay much attention to detail, and Elegant Bee exceeded my expectations. I would also like to add that Elegant Bee goes beyond just flowers, and really encompasses event design by incorporating quality complimentary decor items when and where called for; just wonderful!

Sent on 05/19/2013

Katie · Married on 07/10/2010

Patti did an amazing job on the flowers for our wedding! She went over and beyond to make sure it was exactly what I wanted. She is so very sweet and great to work with. The flower arrangements were absolutely beautiful and so very professional. The flowers made everything come together and made my wedding so amazing. She helped make my wedding more beautiful than my dreams :)

Sent on 07/15/2011

Lindsey · Married on 05/01/2010

Patti did a great job on the flowers and decor for our wedding! The flowers and decor were more beautiful than I have imagined. She took what I wanted and did exactly that. She can do amazing things with flowers and can make your wedding what you always dreamed of. I would recommend Patti and The Elegant Bee to everyone- you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/15/2011

Loved everything about working with Patti and Elegant Bee! The flowers for my wedding were absolutely gorgeous and Patti goes over and beyond to make your day special and beautiful.

Sent on 06/11/2015

Deanne · Married on 09/22/2012

Elegant Bee went above and beyond for our wedding.

Sent on 01/20/2013

Christian · Married on 10/03/2015

Pattie and her team at Elegant Bee are amazing. She truly is a floral designer, creating the most beautiful and stunning arrangements I have ever seen. She is passionate about her clients' needs and will go above and beyond to make your event perfect. Our budget did not allow for all of her suggestions, but she patiently worked with us until we were satisfied. She has a large inventory of fantastic decor available on site. However, she was more than accommodating when I wanted to use my family's pots for decor. I highly recommend working with The Elegant Bee; it was worth every penny spent!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Tabitha · Married on 05/31/2014

3.5

Pattie was awesome to work with! I went in with a vision and she saw it, but tweaked it and made it even better! She is so talented! My bouquet was the absolute BEST!

Sent on 10/24/2014

Mason · Married on 04/19/2014

3.0

OMG ... the most beautiful flowers that I have ever seen! Our venue was plain and the flowers transformed it into a world class resort! Patty is very sensitive and dependable. As a man, I do not always value flowers. I was a little overwhelmed at first over the cost. Then I saw the flowers. They were well worth it and priceless. They took my breath away! Patty is responsive, but in addition to being an elegant bee she is a busy bee ... so it sometimes takes a brief wait for a return call. My rating on responsiveness is based on an expectation that a call will be returned within 1 hour.

Sent on 05/03/2014

Emily · Married on 11/27/2010

The Elegant Bee most assuredly does a fantastic job. Patti is very sweet & cares about making everything perfect for you.

This goes for every aspect of wedding planning, but make sure that you are VERY clear about what you want.

Visit her website & see how gorgeous her arrangements though. She can basically do anything and she is very good at understand what you want. My bridal bouquet could not have been any more perfect and that was the most important part!

Sent on 02/18/2011

Tabitha · Married on 05/31/2014

2.0

Cannot say enough about how awesome my bouquet was. I had a vision of what I wanted it to look like. Pattie basically recreated my vision, even down to the succulents with deep pink tips. I got so many compliments on how awesome it looked! Great, great work!

Sent on 06/05/2014