97 Reviews for The Elan Catering and Events

Specialty Beer (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
Drapery (1)
92 The Elan Catering and Events Reviews

My now husband and I just had our wedding at The Elan. From start to finish, we had a great experience. From my first meeting with Steve, I knew we were in good hands and chose the perfect venue for us ! The day of, Maria and Steve made sure everything ran smoothly and that me and my husband had everything we needed or wanted to have a great time ! All our guests raved about the amazing food from cocktail hour to main entree. All day I got compliments on what a beautiful wedding it was. I could not be happier with the way our day went and I have Steve and Maria to thank for it !!!

Profile Picture Annamarie, 8/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Valet

Hello. Please give our thanks to the Manager Nicole and owner David Pachanian for the wonderful time for my husband's 60th Birthday. We had an amazing time. The room was so comfortable, beautifully decorated, the food at Elan Catering & Events Lodi absolutely spectacular. Our waitresses team was just wonderful. Looking forward to staying with you in the future. What a great place!

Profile Picture Galina, 6/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Huge thank you to The Elan for making my day sooo special! Especially my two bridal attendants Steve and Maria! They catered to my every need/want and were just awesome people! They definitely know what they are doing and enjoy their job very much! Everything about the day was perfect! I cannot thank everyone enough!

Profile Picture krystal, 6/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I had our wedding here last month on the 26th and everything was amazing!! Steven and Rachel are simply the best and were easy to work with!! Steven was very attentive and paid attention to every detail of our special day. Rachel was very accommodating and responded to every email promptly. I would definitely host my next event at The Elan. Thank you so much guys!!

Profile Picture Loraimy, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Originally my husband and I were set to marry at another venue when some problems came up. A relative recommended The Elan and the day we went to look at it, we were sold. From the minute we walked in, we could tell we would be having our wedding there. Surely enough, that was the best decision we could’ve made! Our wedding was absolutely perfect, down to every last detail. The staff was INCREDIBLE! I am absolutely recommending The Elan to everyone I know and I would absolutely get married there all over again!

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My wife & I had our ceremony and reception at The Elan this past weekend. We could not be any more pleased with the professionalism, quality of service, hospitality, and overall awesomeness from the staff. We started planning more than a year ago and met Meghan, who was an absolute delight to work with. She was very accommodating and invested in the outcome of our wedding from the start. We then were introduced to Steven, the Maitre’d, who was a gem as well. He helped with every little detail, was quick with his responses, and always made us feel important. Lastly, Maria, our bridal attendant. Maria was absolutely phenomenal! From the moment we arrived at the venue she was calming, attentive, and just a pleasure to be around. Throughout the night she was catering and was there for every and anything we needed her for. Our wedding was an absolute success and We praise the staff at The Elan for helping making it so. We 100% would recommend this venue to anyone who wants a carefree and beautiful wedding! Sincerely Nicole & Desiree Bueno-Torres

Profile Picture Nicoke, 4/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

From the moment we went to view the venue we loved it! They welcomed us each time we wanted to come in to look at the place, which was a few times, and the room we booked even had a new ceiling put in! The staff was all around sweet and very helpful leading up to our big day and did everything they could to help the big day go smoothly! The food was delicious and so worth the price. Overall amazing place and highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was April 7, 2018 and we have to say that since the moment we walked in there to look at the place and get prices we fell in LOVE with everything they had to offer. Our wedding was wonderful, we had the ceremony in the Skylight room and it was just like a dream the way they set up everything the way we wanted it. Our guests are forever going to talk about our wedding, they were so satisfied with this venue, the service was SUPER SUPER EXCELLENT!!! All the attention and care they provided for each one of our guests and for ourselves is something we can't really put into words. WE THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOREVER, for making this day as special as we wanted to be.
Ari just makes you feel like you're home since the moment you meet with him and he is so passionate and energetic about what he has to offer, he makes you feel at ease its just amazing the way they handle everything for you. Steve, what can we say, we have no words he works hand on hand with you, always willing to make changes if you need to, he makes everything possible, when we say everything we mean it, my husband only drinks Moscato wine and Steve sent somebody to get it for him, that just meant the whole world, while the wedding was going he made sure my husband had what he need it. His team, the servers are amazing, very polite, fast and great service provided. Maria, the bridal attendant took so great care of us since the moment I arrived she made sure I was feeling ok, we were expecting our first baby and she was always taking care of me and getting me anything I needed, even if I needed my mother or anyone else from my family she will go out of her way and find them for me. Oh and something very important she made sure you ate!!! Chris, the chef, Oh My God, the food, you are an amazing chef, just with the appetizers alone, there were so many and so much and so good that everyone I think was full already by the time dinner was served. Thank you Guys!!!

Profile Picture Rosy & Daniel, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Elan went above and beyond to make my wedding day the best day ever. They answered any question or concern I had in a timely and professional manner. Any request on the day of the reception was met with a smile. Not to mention, the food was amazing! If you are looking for a beautiful venue with wonderful staff at an affordable price, look no further!

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wedding was wonderful couldn’t ask for more

Profile Picture Diana, 1/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I loved the Skylight room from the start! Everyone at the Elan was so nice and helpful. The food was delicious and it was a great value for the price. I literally didn’t lift a finger!!

Profile Picture Eileen, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

What a fantastic wedding reception we had at The Elan on 10/7/17. Our family and friends all told us what a great place we picked to celebrate. David and his staff were excellent! The waiters and waitresses are so friendly and attentive. They worked with us to create a memorable evening that we will never forget. The food was delicious and there was so much! No one left hungry. The band was super, playing great songs that everyone liked, young and old. We were dancing all night! Thank you Elan, for making our wedding so special. Fred & Nicole.

Profile Picture Fred, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had amazing experience. We host our baby shower party at Elan and It was amazing. Megan is super easy to work with and helped with each our needs. Stephan is beyond amazing. He listens to your needs and make it happen. Service was amazing. Absolutely impressed. Looking forward to using this venue again and recommending to friends and family as well.

Profile Picture mansi, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Where do I begin Meghan, Steve, and Maria treated me like a princess that day and all the preparations they did when they set up our ceremony and reception that morning. They went way beyond and we appreciate what they did for us. They made sure we ate, and always asked if we wanted anything to drink. All the extra stuff I asked them to do for my aunt for her 94th birthday and had her family on the dance floor to sing happy birthday to her and they did another announcement for my mom & dad for their 50th wedding anniversary in December they will be married 50 years, and they dance to their wedding song and I am happy everything went so well. The only down fall I really wanted was to say hello to my family and friends before we sat down cause I needed to introduce my husband to my family and friends cause some of them never met him. But otherwise THANK U FOR EVERYTHING U DID FOR US MAKING OUR SPECIAL DAY AMAZING! ALL MY DECORATIONS WERE PERFECT AND I CAN'T THANK STEVE ENOUGH ON THAT. LORENZO & CYNTHIA SALVADORE OUR WEDDING WAS ON SEPTEMBER 24, 2017.

Photo for The Elan Catering and Events Review - LORENZO & CYNTHIA SALVADORE  09-24-2017
Photo for The Elan Catering and Events Review - LORENZO, Cynthia & rev Gregg kits.  09-24-2017
Photo for The Elan Catering and Events Review - Brides family 09-24-2017!
Photo for The Elan Catering and Events Review - Our wedding cake beach theme 09/24/17
Photo for The Elan Catering and Events Review - Our seahorses
Photo for The Elan Catering and Events Review - Our seahorses
Photos
Photo for The Elan Catering and Events Review - Our beach theme mailbox
Photo for The Elan Catering and Events Review - Christine, maid of honor
Photo for The Elan Catering and Events Review - Our flowers
Photo for The Elan Catering and Events Review - We are in the skylight room taking pictures
Profile Picture cynthia, 9/24/17, 4 Reviews
0.8

These people are awful!!! I booked an event 2 years before the date!! Unfortunately due to a job relocation, had to move and they would not give us our 1200.00 deposit back!!! They booked 3 parties on that date and said they did not make the same money they would have made with our party which was a LIE!!! They held our money hostage. They are AWFUL!!! BEWARE!!!!! AWFUL people! JUST NOT NICE!!!!!!! Terrible business people!!! I do not recommend!!!!

Profile Picture stacy, 9/21/17, 1 Review
4.3

It is so difficult to find beautiful place for small wedding.Fortuntely for us, The Elan has perfect room for such small company. David was very friendly during our several meetings and easy accepted all our willings. As a bride, I didn't have a lot of time to eat; however, everything that I tried was delicious. Waitresses provided excellent service, were very attentive and fast. Our guests stayed extremly pleased by the place, food and service.

Profile Picture Natalia, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Barware, Flatware, Linens, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

I will start out with the obvious, the skylight room is BEAUTIFUL, specially for those brides ( like I was 2 weeks ago ) who are very afraid of the weather not working in their favor. The skylight room was where we held our ceremony and I broke down in tears because I could not get over how amazing the room was... Our wedding ( reception ) was hosted in the Isabella Room on August 13... and as a bride I could not ask for anything more! Steve was so amazing with his service. Running to get a red bull for my husband, speaking to my very expensive DJ about things we did not like, and his services to our family and friends were nothing but amazing! We received compliments about Steve even before getting to The Elan! The food was amazing and although my husband and I barely got to sit down and eat ... Maria and Steven saved us some cocktail food and served us dinner the minute we were ready ! The empanadas are super delicious, especially for those who love Mexican food. Honestly, by the time your guest arrive at the reception hall they may have already stuffed themselves with snacks because they probably could not resist them. I married at 22 years old and although I may not have shown it I was pretty upset at my bridal party. However, Maria and Steve were so great, I thank them for giving me the patience and the positivity I needed to go down the aisle and cherish a special moment in my life! Maria and Steve organized all my souvenirs and they saved us cake! Also, I must mention the bar tender who served us that night was great! He remembered everyone's order so much that my dad was fascinated by his service! He was pleasant and efficient! Do not even hesitate when booking The Elan, there maybe a lot of venues that are just as beautiful but I hardly doubt you will receive a beautiful venue with a great variety of food, and great, positive and responsible employees to serve you !

Profile Picture Indhira, 8/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up

I definitely give The Elan 5 stars! My ceremony & reception took place at the Elan on 07-02-2017. Everything was perfect. No one was on time for the ceremony but Maria made sure everything went as planned. Meghan & Steven were so helpful in everything! My day was perfect. I wouldn't have chosen any other place to have my wedding at! This place is exceptional! My husband & I were VERY satisfied.

Profile Picture Shirley, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Parking, Valet, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Set Up, Barware, Flatware, Linens

Celebrated my mother's 70th birthday this weekend and it was fantastic. Beginning with Meagan who accommodated me with the date that I needed although the venue was totally booked. She worked it out for me! Steven was also great making sure that I knew there was no reason to freak out about anything.. even lent me his personal laptop when mine went down. Thanks Michael for your technical help! Maria took great care of us, keeping us on schedule and making sure we got everything we wanted. Everything turned out beautifully! Would definitely recommend this venue and use it again as well!

Profile Picture REBECCA, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

My Wedding this past Sunday at the Elan was the most beautiful day a girl could have ever asked for the Maitre’d staff were wonderful. Steven and Marie really outdid themselves they made that my husband & I & my son & bridal party we well taken care of let alone my guest they have been raving about the two of the & how beautiful the place was. The Elan is the most perfect place to have you’re celebrations at, also I will not forget that Rachel & Simone were also very kind & helpful putting together my most beautiful day.

The new Mrs Goss

Profile Picture Lakisha, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Where do I even begin! Meghan, Steve, Maria, and all the staff at The Elan were amazing, and went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was special and prefect! From the moment we booked and set the date Meghan was super helpful, and great about answering all our questions quickly. During our rehearsal Steve was super helpful in helping us figure our timing for folks coming down the aisle, and how long the ceremony would run. Day of Steve and Maria were amazing!!!!! Right before the ceremony started Maria brought up champagne, wine, water, and some of the food we picked for the cocktail hour for the bridal party to snack on. Maria was so attentive, and when my lipstick started to fade SHE LENT ME HERS since it was a prefect match!!!! She cleaned it off, and made sure she had it available for me if I needed a touch up. During the reception Maria also made sure that we were fed, and always had a drink if we needed it. There was always water at our table, wine for me and cream soda for husband. Oh yeah, they went out and got Virgil's Cream Soda for my husband because he can't drink alcohol. That was the most amazing accommodation. And the food!! Oh my goodness the food!!! We would definitely recommend the empanada bar, and the chicken and waffles for cocktail hour. They were sooo good. For dinner we had a choice of salmon and the short rib. OH MY GOODNESS!!! The short rib was sooooo tender you didn't even need a knife. The mashed potatoes were super smooth, and everything was well seasoned. They even made a special dish for my mother in law who has some health problems, and even that was freakin amazing! The wonderful chef came to check in on us after dinner, and since I hadn't tasted the chicken and waffles he brought me some to taste!!! So amazing! All in all we had an amazing time, and we cannot thank the staff of The Elan for making our day so so special! Everything was prefect, and we couldn't have asked for more. We will definitely recommend The Elan!

Profile Picture Marilus, 4/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Meghan and Steven made my dreams come true! Wedding planning can be extremely stressful, but when it came to choosing a venue The Elan was the best choice I made. They handled everything from start to finish and my guests are still talking about it weeks later. Chef Chris amazed my guests with delicious food during every course. The ambiance is by far understated by the photos on the website so I definitely recommend seeing their beautiful rooms in person. You will fall in love with The Elan the same way we did and you will rest easy knowing your venue is the last thing you have to stress about! Thank you Elan!!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 3/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We held our annual company party at the Elan and I have to say that Meghan was professional and impressive from the first phone call. She was prompt with a response to any question and accommodating to all of our requests. Prior to booking, the chef at the Elan provided a large sampling of delicious food which practically sealed the deal, and honestly, because all the food was so tasty, it was hard to make a final choice for our dinner menu! On the night, everything was perfect, the staff were extremely helpful in every way and the skylight room was beautiful the perfect setting for our festive night.

Profile Picture Jill, 1/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We had our Fall themed wedding at The Elan Saturday November 26th Everything was excellent from the ceremony in the Skylight Room to the reception in the Alessandra room. Myself and my wife are getting nothing but compliments from family and friends about how great the service and food was. I would personnel like to thank Ari and Meghan for the tireless work they did leading up to our wedding. I would also like to thank Steven and Maria our wedding day coordinator and bridal attendant who were hands down the best as well as their wedding day team. Everything was just perfect and myself and my wife will remember our wedding day fondly for years thanks to the tireless efforts of the whole staff at The Elan

Profile Picture William, 11/26/16, 4 Reviews