The Elan Catering and Events Reviews

The Elan Catering and Events 6
The Elan Catering and Events 7
  • Dianne

Dianne · Married on 11/02/2018

Truly amazing wedding day because of the Elan and their staff

The Elan made my wedding a true fairytale. The staff's attention to detail was unbelievable. Rachel is extremely responsive, professional and efficient. Steven and Maria were so attentive to me and my groom on our wedding day and the wait staff and bar tender were top notch. My husband and I were extremely pleased with the level of service we received throughout our wedding planning and post wedding. I highly recommend the Elan for your wedding or event.

Merete Geohagen · Married on 08/25/2018

Wedding of a Lifetime!

Don’t look anywhere else! Book your wedding at the Elan. My favorite thing about the Elan was there are several different options for your budget but it does not mean that you skimp on class and style. The staff are amazing, the food was incredible, and they truly made our wedding a dream come true!

Beatriz · Married on 08/19/2018

i have nothing but amazing things to say of this place. it was more than we expected and everything we would have wanted. the staff are all attentive to your every need, the food is delicious and the desserts well lets just say no one went home unhappy from my moms birthday party. would definitely recommend this location to everyone that is looking for a banquet for a party.

Annamarie · Married on 08/18/2018

My now husband and I just had our wedding at The Elan. From start to finish, we had a great experience. From my first meeting with Steve, I knew we were in good hands and chose the perfect venue for us ! The day of, Maria and Steve made sure everything ran smoothly and that me and my husband had everything we needed or wanted to have a great time ! All our guests raved about the amazing food from cocktail hour to main entree. All day I got compliments on what a beautiful wedding it was. I could not be happier with the way our day went and I have Steve and Maria to thank for it !!!

Jacqueline Amoah · Married on 08/05/2018

Great Choice

My husband and I as well as our families and friends were very happy with The Elan. The food was great, the team were awesome, and everything was perfect . Special thanks to Arie, Rachael and Steve for going above and beyond to make our day special. The Elan will forever be part of our memories and as one of our favorite venues of all time!

Dawn · Married on 07/27/2018

We had our daughter’s sweet 16 at the Elan in June. We saw a couple of venues prior to visiting the Elan, but my daughter liked the Elan the most as she had attended an event there previously . The staff was very professional, and accommodating . I royally screwed up the time of the party (I still don’t know how I did this), and told the guests to be an hour earlier than they should. When we realized my error, the manager worked with the chef and the wait staff, and started early, without anyone being the wiser. The staff also gave us a room for the “court” to get ready. The food was delicious, and the service was excellent . I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this place to anyone for their special occasion .

The Elan Catering and Events 8

Raffaele · Married on 07/05/2018

Wedding Day

It was a great day with great hosts. The food was delicious the staff were pleasant.

Galina · Married on 06/17/2018

Hello. Please give our thanks to the Manager Nicole and owner David Pachanian for the wonderful time for my husband's 60th Birthday. We had an amazing time. The room was so comfortable, beautifully decorated, the food at Elan Catering & Events Lodi absolutely spectacular. Our waitresses team was just wonderful. Looking forward to staying with you in the future. What a great place!

• O

Olivia Betances · Married on 06/14/2018

Excellent Catering and Outstanding Service!

The Elan is the best kept secret in North Jersey! I have used the Elan for three events in the last three years and am blown away each time by the quality of food, care, professionalism, service, and hospitality demonstrated..excellent venue!

krystal · Married on 06/07/2018

Huge thank you to The Elan for making my day sooo special! Especially my two bridal attendants Steve and Maria! They catered to my every need/want and were just awesome people! They definitely know what they are doing and enjoy their job very much! Everything about the day was perfect! I cannot thank everyone enough!

Loraimy · Married on 05/26/2018

My husband and I had our wedding here last month on the 26th and everything was amazing!! Steven and Rachel are simply the best and were easy to work with!! Steven was very attentive and paid attention to every detail of our special day. Rachel was very accommodating and responded to every email promptly. I would definitely host my next event at The Elan. Thank you so much guys!!

Samantha · Married on 04/22/2018

Originally my husband and I were set to marry at another venue when some problems came up. A relative recommended The Elan and the day we went to look at it, we were sold. From the minute we walked in, we could tell we would be having our wedding there. Surely enough, that was the best decision we could’ve made! Our wedding was absolutely perfect, down to every last detail. The staff was INCREDIBLE! I am absolutely recommending The Elan to everyone I know and I would absolutely get married there all over again!

The Elan Catering and Events 9
    The Elan Catering and Events 10
    The Elan Catering and Events 11

Nicoke · Married on 04/15/2018

My wife & I had our ceremony and reception at The Elan this past weekend. We could not be any more pleased with the professionalism, quality of service, hospitality, and overall awesomeness from the staff. We started planning more than a year ago and met Meghan, who was an absolute delight to work with. She was very accommodating and invested in the outcome of our wedding from the start. We then were introduced to Steven, the Maitre’d, who was a gem as well. He helped with every little detail, was quick with his responses, and always made us feel important. Lastly, Maria, our bridal attendant. Maria was absolutely phenomenal! From the moment we arrived at the venue she was calming, attentive, and just a pleasure to be around. Throughout the night she was catering and was there for every and anything we needed her for. Our wedding was an absolute success and We praise the staff at The Elan for helping making it so. We 100% would recommend this venue to anyone who wants a carefree and beautiful wedding! Sincerely Nicole & Desiree Bueno-Torres

The Elan Catering and Events 12
    The Elan Catering and Events 13
    The Elan Catering and Events 14

Jessica · Married on 04/14/2018

From the moment we went to view the venue we loved it! They welcomed us each time we wanted to come in to look at the place, which was a few times, and the room we booked even had a new ceiling put in! The staff was all around sweet and very helpful leading up to our big day and did everything they could to help the big day go smoothly! The food was delicious and so worth the price. Overall amazing place and highly recommend!

Jessica · Married on 04/14/2018

We had gone in to look at the venue because we found out about it off of the internet. We instantly loved it! The rooms were beautiful, it was cozy, the staff was very nice, and the price was fabulous! We booked our date on the spot and the help they staff gave us throughout was amazing! They not only helped with the payments, but went through every option they had to make our big day special! They were very flexible about letting us come in to drop off supplies and set up. Our big day was nothing short of perfect and a huge part of that was because of all the staff at The Elan! Definitely would recommend for your next party!

Rosy & Daniel · Married on 04/07/2018

Our wedding was April 7, 2018 and we have to say that since the moment we walked in there to look at the place and get prices we fell in LOVE with everything they had to offer. Our wedding was wonderful, we had the ceremony in the Skylight room and it was just like a dream the way they set up everything the way we wanted it. Our guests are forever going to talk about our wedding, they were so satisfied with this venue, the service was SUPER SUPER EXCELLENT!!! All the attention and care they provided for each one of our guests and for ourselves is something we can't really put into words. WE THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOREVER, for making this day as special as we wanted to be.
    Ari just makes you feel like you're home since the moment you meet with him and he is so passionate and energetic about what he has to offer, he makes you feel at ease its just amazing the way they handle everything for you. Steve, what can we say, we have no words he works hand on hand with you, always willing to make changes if you need to, he makes everything possible, when we say everything we mean it, my husband only drinks Moscato wine and Steve sent somebody to get it for him, that just meant the whole world, while the wedding was going he made sure my husband had what he need it. His team, the servers are amazing, very polite, fast and great service provided. Maria, the bridal attendant took so great care of us since the moment I arrived she made sure I was feeling ok, we were expecting our first baby and she was always taking care of me and getting me anything I needed, even if I needed my mother or anyone else from my family she will go out of her way and find them for me. Oh and something very important she made sure you ate!!! Chris, the chef, Oh My God, the food, you are an amazing chef, just with the appetizers alone, there were so many and so much and so good that everyone I think was full already by the time dinner was served. Thank you Guys!!!

Crystal · Married on 03/30/2018

We used this place for my mother’s retirement party in March 2018. It turned out fantastic! The staff and owner were accommodating in every area possible. From the pricing, to the time, set up arrangements, etc. Our event planner Steve was fantastic, accommodating and made us very comfortable from the planning process till the end of the event. Maria, the serving staff and the bartender, I will leave his name was Mike, was also amazing! Very kind and attentive to my guests. I would highly recommend Elan!

Danielle · Married on 03/18/2018

The Elan went above and beyond to make my wedding day the best day ever. They answered any question or concern I had in a timely and professional manner. Any request on the day of the reception was met with a smile. Not to mention, the food was amazing! If you are looking for a beautiful venue with wonderful staff at an affordable price, look no further!

Diana · Married on 01/21/2018

My wedding was wonderful couldn’t ask for more

Eileen · Married on 10/27/2017

I loved the Skylight room from the start! Everyone at the Elan was so nice and helpful. The food was delicious and it was a great value for the price. I literally didn’t lift a finger!!

• F

Fred · Married on 10/07/2017

What a fantastic wedding reception we had at The Elan on 10/7/17. Our family and friends all told us what a great place we picked to celebrate. David and his staff were excellent! The waiters and waitresses are so friendly and attentive. They worked with us to create a memorable evening that we will never forget. The food was delicious and there was so much! No one left hungry. The band was super, playing great songs that everyone liked, young and old. We were dancing all night! Thank you Elan, for making our wedding so special. Fred & Nicole.

cynthia · Married on 09/24/2017

Where do I begin Meghan, Steve, and Maria treated me like a princess that day and all the preparations they did when they set up our ceremony and reception that morning. They went way beyond and we appreciate what they did for us. They made sure we ate, and always asked if we wanted anything to drink. All the extra stuff I asked them to do for my aunt for her 94th birthday and had her family on the dance floor to sing happy birthday to her and they did another announcement for my mom & dad for their 50th wedding anniversary in December they will be married 50 years, and they dance to their wedding song and I am happy everything went so well. The only down fall I really wanted was to say hello to my family and friends before we sat down cause I needed to introduce my husband to my family and friends cause some of them never met him. But otherwise THANK U FOR EVERYTHING U DID FOR US MAKING OUR SPECIAL DAY AMAZING! ALL MY DECORATIONS WERE PERFECT AND I CAN'T THANK STEVE ENOUGH ON THAT. LORENZO & CYNTHIA SALVADORE OUR WEDDING WAS ON SEPTEMBER 24, 2017.

The Elan Catering and Events 15
    The Elan Catering and Events 23
    The Elan Catering and Events 24
  • I

Indhira · Married on 08/13/2017

I will start out with the obvious, the skylight room is BEAUTIFUL, specially for those brides ( like I was 2 weeks ago ) who are very afraid of the weather not working in their favor. The skylight room was where we held our ceremony and I broke down in tears because I could not get over how amazing the room was... Our wedding ( reception ) was hosted in the Isabella Room on August 13... and as a bride I could not ask for anything more! Steve was so amazing with his service. Running to get a red bull for my husband, speaking to my very expensive DJ about things we did not like, and his services to our family and friends were nothing but amazing! We received compliments about Steve even before getting to The Elan! The food was amazing and although my husband and I barely got to sit down and eat ... Maria and Steven saved us some cocktail food and served us dinner the minute we were ready ! The empanadas are super delicious, especially for those who love Mexican food. Honestly, by the time your guest arrive at the reception hall they may have already stuffed themselves with snacks because they probably could not resist them. I married at 22 years old and although I may not have shown it I was pretty upset at my bridal party. However, Maria and Steve were so great, I thank them for giving me the patience and the positivity I needed to go down the aisle and cherish a special moment in my life! Maria and Steve organized all my souvenirs and they saved us cake! Also, I must mention the bar tender who served us that night was great! He remembered everyone's order so much that my dad was fascinated by his service! He was pleasant and efficient! Do not even hesitate when booking The Elan, there maybe a lot of venues that are just as beautiful but I hardly doubt you will receive a beautiful venue with a great variety of food, and great, positive and responsible employees to serve you !

Shirley · Married on 07/02/2017

I definitely give The Elan 5 stars! My ceremony & reception took place at the Elan on 07-02-2017. Everything was perfect. No one was on time for the ceremony but Maria made sure everything went as planned. Meghan & Steven were so helpful in everything! My day was perfect. I wouldn't have chosen any other place to have my wedding at! This place is exceptional! My husband & I were VERY satisfied.