The Elan Catering and Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Moise
    Moise N. Married on 12/11/2021

It was nice

Everything was perfect . The food menu was nice. The organization was perfect. The personal was nice as well
  • Khallia
    Khallia C. Married on 08/21/2021

Beautiful venue for my wedding!!! 8/21/21

I got married on 8/21/21 I highly recommend this venue. Rachel, Steve. Erica, and Ari was very helpful from planning to the day of my wedding everyone did a wonderful job helping me. The food was absolutely delicious my guest can’t stop talking about the food and how beautiful the venue is thank you the Elan for making my husband and I dream come true!!!
  • Crystal
    Crystal Married on 02/13/2021

Steve is amazing!

We had a wonderful surprise wedding and Thank you so much Steve for everything! Our night went as planned because of you and Jessica! You all are amazing!!! Also Maria thank you so much !!!
    Egor Married on 12/31/2020

Excellent impression

Nice place, easy to accommodate and adjust the menu. The food was good, the service was excellent, pretty much all our requests were honored.
    Definitely recommend the place to family and friends.
    Libby J. Married on 12/31/2020

Social gathering

The facility was clean and complied with COVID-19 CDC standards. The facility was very accommodating to our personal needs. The food was delicious. The stuff was courteous and professional. I will definitely consider this place for future events.
    Marie V. Married on 10/24/2020

Our wedding day!

I’m so very happy choice this beautiful ceremony and Isabella room for my wedding. The staffs are very awesome and friendly. They make sure everything look good and perfect and treat me very kind and respect. Foods was very delicious. Rachel and Steven and Maria very awesome help and make sure that I feel comfortable and thank you for everything for who did hard working. I’m very enjoying my wedding. Isabella and skylight room very beautiful and comfortable and very clean. Thank you so very much!.

Marie Calicchio
    Nicole G. Married on 10/03/2020

First visit

First walking in your greeted with such a warm welcoming, the rooms are beautiful and your shown examples of what the room would look like on your special day. Most of all it's great if your on a budget.
    Stephanie C. Married on 10/01/2020

Amazing experience

This venue was very beautiful and the food was amazing the experience was amaZing. Rachel and Steven were great to work with ana maria was a delight to work with.

The Elan Catering and Events's reply:

Stephanie- Thank you so much for the kind words. We know it was a challenging time given the circumstances of Covid. We wish you both a lifetime of happiness. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day!
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany H. Married on 10/27/2019

Tiffany and Derrick's Wedding

My husband and I got married here on 10/27/19. From the very beginning of booking the hall to the last minute when we cut our cake and thanked our guest for coming, our experience was seamless!!!!. Ari, Rachel and Steve are wonderful. They answer all your questions promptly, they are patient, caring and very helpful. Their professionalism showed everytime and it truly helped me feel confident that our big day would be perfect. The food was deliciuos, drinks were nonstop, ceremony room was so private and elegant and the grand ballroom put the icing on the cake. My guest felt special having complimentary valet parking and the rest of the staff were inviting as well. I would definitely book with them again and encourage others to do the same. I promise you won't be disappointed. Our WEDDING turned out perfect!!!! Might I add that the packages were VERY VERY REASONABLE!!! I had 120 guest and the price I paid for the ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, open bar, and valet parking was a steal. Beautiful people, beautiful banquet hall, and beautiful experience!!!! Thanks to The Elan and ALL hands on deck!
    Daniela Married on 10/18/2019

Amazing venue and friendly staff

The Elan was the best choice for our wedding. The food along with the great service is truly unmatched. Steven our Maître D and took care of everything!! He made my dreams as a bride come true. He listens to your needs and wants and truly delivers. All our guests were extremely happy. I especially appreciate them putting everything together and making my vision come to life. I would recommend them to everyone! Try their food it’s to die for!!!
    Christine D. Married on 09/06/2019

Highly recommend The Elan!

The Elan was fantastic. Rachelle, Steve and Maria made our wedding a night to remember. Rachelle was our go to from the start and even was flexible with modifying our date and guest count. Steve made our vision of the room come to life and was there with answers to all of questions and request. Maria was our go to on the day of and was absolutely fabulous. The food was great and all of our guest had a blast! Great value for nyc area, we highly recommend them!
  • Shawn
    Shawn P. Married on 07/05/2019

Perfect Wedding Day!

My husband and I were married on July 5, 2019 at the Elan. We had the most perfect wedding day thanks to the wonderful staff at the Elan. We worked with Rachel to help us book our wedding and she was great. She was quick to respond to any questions we had and fully explained all the wedding packages available. As the wedding day got closer we met with Steven and he was awesome. He walked us through the whole process and made our day as stress free as possible. On our wedding day Maria was there every step of the way anticipating our every need and want. The whole process was great and stress free! We had a perfect wedding day and enjoyed it to the fullest. The food was delicious as well!
    Magdalena C. Married on 06/30/2019

30 Year ReMarried

I remarried my husband of 30 years but in the eyes of the lord. The Elan helped us celebrate. They are organized and give you ideas. They also have items that you do not have to buy. Example table numbers and cake stands that can match any decor.
    Ruby Married on 06/29/2019

Perfect Day

I’ll start off by saying this place is hands down amazing and the best decision we made for our wedding.

Pre-Wedding
    We first met with Rachel, 13 months before our wedding and who first gave us a tour of The Elan and went through all the wedding packages that they offer. It’s a very beautiful location, especially the Alexandria room and the Skylight room where we did our ceremony. We were really impressed by the amount of food that they offer for each package, as well as an included Palermo’s Bakery Cake, a wedding day coordinator/ maitre d and a bridal assistant.

The road to the wedding
    Rachel and Steven are by far excellent at answering any emails and returning calls. We had so many questions that we thought we annoyed them but they were very patient, knowledgeable, helpful and kind throughout the whole process.
    We met with Steven, the BEST Maitre D EVER, a few months before to do a food tasting and to go over the new menu that the chef will launch during the wedding season. The food was by far excellent. The chef definitely organized a great fresh, trendy menu that would attract the 20-30s adults, while also pleasing the older crowd and kids. The Elan’s menu ranges from your classic traditional Italian, Latin, Asian, and new American. Steven also made sure we had a signature cocktail of our choice, which was one of the best Mojitos in the North East!
    Rachel and Steven worked with all of our vendors to make sure everything was going to run smoothly for our big day and it did!

Wedding Day
    What more could we have asked from The Elan? They exceeded our expectations and made our day magical and stress free. Also, a special thank you to Maria whom is an exceptional bridal attendant. Maria anticipated any and everything we needed without even having to ask. Everyone at The Elan goes above and beyond. If I or any one I know needs an event venue, I will definitely not hesitate to recommend The Elan!

Thank you to The Elan Crew!!!
    -Ruby&Luis
    Shawn Married on 06/15/2019

The Elan was Amazing

Everything about the Elan was nothing short of amazing! The team was very accommodating. All of my guests were surprised when they found out how great this venue was for my budget (almost $10,000 less than all of the other venues I was looking into). If I had to choose again I would still choose the Elan. The food was amazing and of course the main attraction was the bar. My guest still talk about the hospitality they received. Will definitely use for future family events. Thanks again
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly B. Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing and fantastic!

Wow, where do i start? I planned the wedding from D.C and every single one that worked there was very helpful and understanding. They contacted me with every little detail and gave me all the details that i needed to know. The food was amazing and even better the price! I highly recommended this place.
  • Cenia
    Cenia P. Married on 04/11/2019

The most caring staff!

From the moment we walked in to check out the venue to the wedding day, The Elan made sure they met our needs and truly catered to us and the wedding guests. Their food, price package, and the staff were superb! Highly recommend them!
  • Dianne
    Dianne Married on 11/02/2018

Truly amazing wedding day because of the Elan and their staff

The Elan made my wedding a true fairytale. The staff's attention to detail was unbelievable. Rachel is extremely responsive, professional and efficient. Steven and Maria were so attentive to me and my groom on our wedding day and the wait staff and bar tender were top notch. My husband and I were extremely pleased with the level of service we received throughout our wedding planning and post wedding. I highly recommend the Elan for your wedding or event.
  • Monique
    Monique D. Married on 09/15/2018

Great place to have an event

This venue along with the staff is great. My husband and I enjoyed the professional way the staff cater to our guest along with us.. We had a day wedding the guest could not stop talking about it.. Would love to have our anniversary there.. Next year... Food was great as well. Thanks again for making our wedding great!!! We love you😘
    Merete G. Married on 08/25/2018

Wedding of a Lifetime!

Don’t look anywhere else! Book your wedding at the Elan. My favorite thing about the Elan was there are several different options for your budget but it does not mean that you skimp on class and style. The staff are amazing, the food was incredible, and they truly made our wedding a dream come true!
    Beatriz Married on 08/19/2018
    i have nothing but amazing things to say of this place. it was more than we expected and everything we would have wanted. the staff are all attentive to your every need, the food is delicious and the desserts well lets just say no one went home unhappy from my moms birthday party. would definitely recommend this location to everyone that is looking for a banquet for a party.
    Annamarie Married on 08/18/2018
    My now husband and I just had our wedding at The Elan. From start to finish, we had a great experience. From my first meeting with Steve, I knew we were in good hands and chose the perfect venue for us ! The day of, Maria and Steve made sure everything ran smoothly and that me and my husband had everything we needed or wanted to have a great time ! All our guests raved about the amazing food from cocktail hour to main entree. All day I got compliments on what a beautiful wedding it was. I could not be happier with the way our day went and I have Steve and Maria to thank for it !!!
    Raziah &. Married on 08/08/2018

The Hamiltons

The Elan is a great places especially if your looking for and all in one venue. Our day turned out beautiful. Everyone loved the food,in fact they left very full. Kudos to the chef. The bartenders were great. Thanks to Steve and the staff coming together to make my day great. Hopefully see you guys in the future for a renewal.
    #finallyhamiltons #08/08/18
    Jacqueline A. Married on 08/05/2018

Great Choice

My husband and I as well as our families and friends were very happy with The Elan. The food was great, the team were awesome, and everything was perfect . Special thanks to Arie, Rachael and Steve for going above and beyond to make our day special. The Elan will forever be part of our memories and as one of our favorite venues of all time!
    Dawn Married on 07/27/2018
    We had our daughter’s sweet 16 at the Elan in June. We saw a couple of venues prior to visiting the Elan, but my daughter liked the Elan the most as she had attended an event there previously . The staff was very professional, and accommodating . I royally screwed up the time of the party (I still don’t know how I did this), and told the guests to be an hour earlier than they should. When we realized my error, the manager worked with the chef and the wait staff, and started early, without anyone being the wiser. The staff also gave us a room for the “court” to get ready. The food was delicious, and the service was excellent . I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this place to anyone for their special occasion .