The Dressing Room Reviews

The Dressing Room 6
The Dressing Room 7
  • Priscila

Priscila · Married on 10/27/2018

Nicole and Amanda were fantastic! They made me feel very comfortable during the whole time I was there, specially because I had the whole place for myself. They worked super well to stay in my budget and gave me so many great options. I’m so happy I chose the Dressing Room and I’m so in love with my dress.

Sent on 08/27/2018

The Dressing Room's reply:

We agree Nicole and Amanda are fantastic! We are so happy you found the dress of your dreams, within budget and that you had such a great experience. Thanks you for choosing The Dressing Room and for this great review!
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 10/21/2018

The most special wedding dress experience!

I found my DREAM dress at the Celebration FL location. It was so unique to be the only people in the boutique, you feel much less overwhelmed when it's just your party and the people helping you. Every SINGLE dress is gorgeous...if you're looking for a fairytale come here. My dress wasn't even the style I was originally looking for but it was better than anything I ever imagined!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    The Dressing Room 8
    The Dressing Room 9
    The Dressing Room 10
    The Dressing Room 11

Aubrey · Married on 09/01/2018

Let me start by saying this - I thought I was a easy laid back bride. Turns out, I'm not. I can't quite express how happy I am that I went with The Dressing Room in Celebration, and specifically had the opportunity to work with Rebecca. From DAY ONE - when I went to pick out my dream dress the process has been effortless thanks to Rebecca. There were a few alterations that we went back and forth with, and I felt TERRIBLE in the process going back and forth with a few decisions but honestly I am so happy I did everything through The Dressing Room in Celebration, because I can't imagine anywhere else treating their customers with as much respect and patience as Rebecca and their amazing seamstress Yen has. I would (and have, and will continue to) recommend this to any bride who is looking to make this important decision of your day very special!!!!!

Sent on 08/23/2018

HI Aubrey,
    How incredibly sweet you are to take the time out during preparations for the biggest day of your life to write this amazing review. Rebecca and Yen will definitely be there for you and make sure your dress is exactly what you imagined . We love working with you and really appreciate this great review! Beth

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2018

I don't even know where to begin let alone how to thank Rebecca and her staff at The Dressing Room Celebration. Rebecca did such a wonderful job with listening to the overall look I was going for with my wedding dress and staying within my budget. She is so nice and you can tell she has a love for helping brides find "the dress" for their big day. The overall environment of The Dressing Room made me feel so important/special. It was an appointment just for me and my family without anyone else around like it is at Davids Bridal. Rebecca was patient with me when I was indecisive, made multiple appointments with me so I could have my family be apart of the special "I found the dress" moment with me, and gave her true and honest opinion with all the dresses I tried on. I felt so beautiful in my dress the day of my wedding and I have to give a big thanks to her, her staff, and the seamstress for doing such an amazing job. I highly recommend The Dressing Room Celebration. Thank you again Rebecca!!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Diane · Married on 05/27/2018

I can't recommend The Dressing Room enough! I never write reviews and, honestly, this is the least I could do. First of all, they were able to accommodate my appointment request super last-minute so that my mom, who was visiting from out of town, could join me for the appointment. I had come from having tried on dresses at a more "generic" bridal salon and just wasn't having luck finding the right dress in my budget. When I told other stores that I was looking to stay under $1,000, they all nearly rolled their eyes at me. Not at The Dressing Room! They were completely understanding of my desire to stay within budget and were able to show me a surprising number of dresses that were within my price range. Best of all, one of those dresses was THE ONE!!! I tend to be a highly self-critical, indecisive person so, after my experience at the previous stores, had accepted that I probably wouldn't have the experience of putting on a dress and knowing it was the one. I was wrong! Bekah and Nicole were wonderful, made me feel super comfortable, and, most importantly, found me my dress -- and at a great price!

Sent on 11/11/2017

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words. We are so happy you found your gown and that you and your Mom had such a great experience with us!

Catherine · Married on 05/25/2018

I found my wedding dress at The Dressing Room about a month before my wedding. I was concerned because of the short time frame and needing a dress that was within my budget, to my surprise I was able to purchase an off the rack dress and get the alternations done in time. I did not feel any pressure when in the shop and it had a very laid back atmosphere. I visited the shop twice and both times felt very welcomed. I also liked that the shop was so small and felt like the attention was on me. If you’re looking for a laid back dress buying experience with a good selection of dresses in a reasonable price range, I would highly recommend the dressing room.

Sent on 06/27/2018
    The Dressing Room 12

The Dressing Room's reply:

Gorgeous! So glad we could help you with finding such a beautiful dress and reduce the stress. Thanks for your recommendation and welcome to the TDR family! Please share your photos from the wedding with us.

Natalya · Married on 05/04/2018

Nicole is amazing felt so welcomed and so excited to wear my wedding dress from the dressing room !!
    Thank you !

Sent on 01/07/2018
    The Dressing Room 13

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks for the review Natalya! Nicole said you looked amazing in your dress! So glad you are a part of the TDR family. We look forward to being a part of you big day! Beth

Camila · Married on 04/28/2018

I honestly thought I just didn't like wedding dresses before I found the dressing room. Every place we went was either so expensive I couldn't believe it or they would show me dresses that were not my style at all. I am forever thankful to have found the dressing room. It is so intimate and personal, they kept everything I had to say in mind every step of the way. So budget friendly/conscious and they have such a great selection. Every time I went in I had the best customer service. I even did alterations with them and my dress was beyond perfect.

Sent on 05/08/2018
    The Dressing Room 14

Camila,
    Thank you so much for the sweet review, you were so kind and lovely to work with every step of the way! We are so happy you came to us to find your perfect gown! You looked absolutely stunning on your big day!!
    Email me some of your pictures, we'd love to feature you on social media if we can! Nicole@thedroom.com.
    Thanks, Nicole

Andrea · Married on 03/31/2018

I was a bride that had NO idea of what type of dress I wanted. To be honest, I was terrified of the dress-buying process; after all, this is supposed to be THE dress.

As soon as I walked into The Dressing Room, my fears quickly went away. Nicole was the absolute best person for me to work with as she understood what I was saying, was able to easily adjust the type of dresses I was trying on based on my feedback and I never felt as if my budget was too small. I ultimately found the gown of my dreams and would tell all future brides to definitely check out The Dressing Room if you want an intimate (only one appointment at a time!) experience.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Hi Andrea,
    I can’t thank you enough for this beautiful testimonial to your experience at The Dressing Room! We strive to provide this exact experience for every bride that we meet. I’m so happy you found your dream dress with us and also that Nicole was able to put your fears to rest so you could enjoy your dress shopping. Thanks for choosing TDR! -Beth
  • Pickles

Caitlin · Married on 02/24/2018

My experience with the Dressing Room was great. You are alone during your appointment and have the whole place to yourself. This was the fifth boutique I went to and the only one that would answer the question how much is tailoring. Unless you plan to do something dramatic, they keep the alterations to $250 or under which was a huge selling point. Even better, when I got my alterations done, Hugh was great. He listened to what I wanted and made it happen. I was very demanding and I asked for changes at all 3 appointments, resulting in a 4th appointment. I was so happy with the result. Everyone commented how my dress looked like it was made for me and I was quick to say that it was!

Sent on 03/07/2018

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks Caitlin for this awesome review! We love that you were so happy with your dress and the entire experience. The team including Hugh are wonderful and we really appreciate your kind words!
  • LNIson

Leanna · Married on 10/07/2017

Judith & Julia provide a dedicated, personal experience like none other! The Dressing Room was my fifth and last stop of the day. I had good experiences at other places, but NONE OF THEM COMPARE to the one-on-one catering to the bride that Judith and Julia provided. They sit down with the bride to get to know what you're looking for. They have a very efficient and effective process for finding dresses you'll like, trying them on, and narrowing down to your favorites.

I cannot praise The Dressing Room enough!! At The Dressing Room, I had fun, felt beautiful, relaxed, and extra special. Judith and Julia made me feel like they were there for ME, not the money, and not just another appointment.

Additionally, Julia was very conscious of my budget, and when she thought there was a dress (and there was only one) that I would love that was slightly over my budget, she asked before she showed it to me. There was no pressure to buy a dress from The Dressing Room, or a struggle to find options within my budget--they are very reasonably priced! I found my dress at the The Dressing Room! If you're looking for a fun--not stressful--dress shopping experience, undivided attention catered to your style and dreams, go to The Dressing Room!!

Sent on 03/18/2017

Alisyn · Married on 06/24/2017

Thank you for a beautiful dress and the suggestion of Central Alterations. The dress was amazing and my daughter was the most beautiful bride ever!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Alisyn,
    Thanks so much for your kind words! We will share with Trang and her team at Central Alterations. So happy your daughter loved her dress.

Melissa · Married on 04/29/2017

Judy and Julia at The Dressing Room are phenomenal! This is a very cute, small, charming bridal boutique that offers beautiful wedding gowns! They offer a very personalized, private, intimate wedding dress shopping experience that was everything and more! They close the shop down when you come in for your scheduled appointment, so all of the focus is on the bride to find the perfect dress! They have a great selection of dresses of all styles and they also have an amazing tailor that was very accommodating to my schedule (I am an out-of -town bride from NYC). Everyone loved my dress and my wedding dreams have come true! Thank you The Dressing Room for being a part of our very special day!

Sent on 05/17/2017

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thank you Melissa for your kind words. It means so much for us to hear from you and we thank you for choosing us to be a part of your special day. Wishing you much happiness!

Breanne · Married on 04/02/2017

From start to finish the Dressing Room was amazing! As a bride you know dress shopping can become a chore, you are in crowded dress stores with a dozen other girls and their families. You are sometimes left on your own to figure it out or get a sales woman who is high pressure selling you to buy the dress you only kind of like right now. This is the opposite experience you will have here. Right when you walk in you realize you are getting a one on one experience. They are very serious about only having one bride in the shop at a time, all of their attention is on you, to give you the best experience possible. You tell them what you want and your price range and they will not show you a dress outside you budget and if they pull one they will tell you its a little more before you try it on so there is no heartbreak. When I found "my dress", but I wanted more time to shop around since I was so early into dress searching and wanted to come back with some family and friends, they told me no rush to come back when I was ready. It didn't take me long to figure out the dress there was my dress and that I didn't want to buy the dress anywhere else. Judy is amazing, and Hugh who does the alterations is a miracle worker and will go above and beyond to make sure your dress fits your body perfectly!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Breanne,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate it, and are so glad you were so happy with your gown. We hope you had a beautiful wedding day and that you will send us your photos when you get them back so we can share!

lacey · Married on 03/11/2017

My experience at the Dressing Room was incredible! They are friendly, knowledgeable and realistic. I gave my price range and my consultant Nicole stuck to it and brought me so many options! I found my wedding dress that day and I can’t wait to wear it! Highly highly recommend! They keep things fun and personal like wedding dress shopping should be.

Sent on 01/31/2018
    The Dressing Room 15
    The Dressing Room 16

Mary · Married on 03/04/2017

If i could give more than 5 stars i would. Judy, Julia and Hugh are amazing! They know how to make every bride feel special, especially . Their dresses are so beautiful and original. Every bride should shop here, my MOH is planning on getting her dress here, she lives in Orlando. My favorite vendor for my entire wedding!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Sofi · Married on 02/25/2017

The Dressing Room was perfect. They where very helpful, supportive and fun.
    Not only they have Gorgeous dresses and accessories but great prices.
    Judy and Julia took their time to make sure that I had the perfect dress for my special day.
    My dress fitting was not only perfect but fun, they understood every detail I asked for and did it perfectly.
    I am in love with my dress.
    The Dressing Room is a perfect place to find you dream dress and now they are part of my happily ever after. <3

Sent on 01/20/2017

Cassie · Married on 01/14/2017

I knew from the moment I stepped into the Dressing Room that here was where I wanted to find my dress. Since it is by appointment only, you have the whole store to yourself and the undivided attention of Judy to help you make the big decision for your day. Judy is wonderful and straight to the point--which I appreciated very much. When it came to having my dress altered Hugh was incredible! We had to cut the neckline out and he was able to reconstruct the neckline as if nothing had happened! He works wonders with lace! I am extremely happy with my experience at the Dressing Room and highly recommend it!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Ashley · Married on 12/31/2016

From my initial call to my final dress fitting, my experience with The Dressing Room (Judy and Julia) was amazing! They are very serious about only having one bride in the shop at a time in order to give you the best service and experience. All of their attention was on me and it felt like I was the only bride they cared about. (Though not true, of course ;)) Other places tried to rush me into making a purchase and said they didn't know if they could get me a dress in time, but at TDR, they told me to relax, that I had plenty of time, and we would get my dress with no problems. When I found my dress, I didn't like one part of it, and their amazing alterations professional came in and made my dress into what I wanted it to be. My MOH recently went back and found her dress there too!

Sent on 03/03/2017

Holly · Married on 11/20/2016

Judy is so much fun, but also very to the point. She is the Dress Whisperer. She will find the right dress for you by asking you a set of questions to learn about your style, needs, and wants. She loves what she does. She does come off as very tough exterior, but she has a caramel center and her one and only goal is to get you the perfect dress. Be on time, but not too early to your appointment. Be sure of your answers. Come prepared with pictures and a price range. I would recommend this shop to anyone getting married. The customer service can't be beat. I went to 10 other dress shops and I can tell you by far that I came back because Judy had such great customer service that I felt comfortable with her and she found me a dress that fit my personality, which is not easy to contain MY personality in a dress.

Not to mention her staff is just as charming. My alterations look amazing. That man is amazing and hilarious!!

Get your dress from the Dressing room. Read the other reviews and make your appointment to see her yourself!!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Jessica · Married on 11/12/2016

Seriously, if you want service, this is the place to go. First, I love the boutique versus a big store like David's. It's personal and dedicated to you. Second, Judy, Julia and Hu are amazing! They understand how important good service is and the attention to detail is amazing. I LOVED my dress and felt incredible, and so comfortable. They were flexible with my schedule and they made everything so easy. If you want a great yes to the dress experience, go here. It's amazing!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Beautiful dresses!!! And most of all sweet Judy is amazing!! Best wedding dress store ever!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Chelsea · Married on 10/23/2016

Judy is great. When I first met her, I didn't care for her stern manner. But ultimately, I think she is great. She was blunt with me because I wanted to try on a dress that was apparently well over my budget. I'm so glad she did that! I tried on at least 30 dresses at various shops before seeing Judy. She picked a dress off the rack after speaking with me about my dream dress, and I ended up buying that dress. I tried on several others at her shop and at other shops before going back to purchase my dress. I also used her alterations guy, who was very good and very professional. I had a very difficult dress to alter and he did it in 3 fittings. I highly recommend. (PS - nobody clips you into a dress like Judy).

Sent on 11/16/2016

Jaimie · Married on 10/08/2016

Judy and staff were exceptional to work with! I would recommend this place to any and all brides-to-be! Judy is full of sass and class and has an eye for fashion. THANK YOU!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Erin · Married on 10/08/2016

Dressing Room is the way to go for your wedding dress!!! Loved everything about the place from the personal appointment for picking out your dress and the fittings, to the inventory of dresses, and the owner Judy. Judy was the best she tells you like it is and is perfect for the job! I loved my dress so much and my experience at the dressing room. All the dresses are reasonable in price as well!! Thanks so much for giving me the perfect dress for my special day!!!

Sent on 11/22/2016