The Dressing Room Reviews

420 Reviews for The Dressing Room

• Dana

Dana Rommel · Married on 06/27/2020

Amazing overall experience

After having had 2 previous dress appointments, ending at TDR was the best overall experience I had. From the moment we walked in, Ashley was so personable and patient, and her asking little things about the wedding and how I met my fiance made the experience even more special. I only have a few months to find my dress, and they had a beautiful/unique selection of dresses from the 'take home' racks at great prices. After trying on a few dresses, Ashley really got a sense for exactly what I was looking for. I was lucky enough to find two dresses to decide between and ultimately said yes to THE dress and was able to take it home that day. I can't say enough about great things about my experience, not only with TDR and the exclusive treatment you get at your appointment, but also getting to work with Ashley and finding the perfect dress.

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • SamcieJoe

Samciejoe Philpot · Married on 06/20/2020

I love the dressing room!

My experience at TDR could not have been more amazing. Cassie picked my wedding dress within minutes of me walking into the store! She was so kind and genuine, qualities that can be hard to find when wedding dress shopping! The store was absolutely adorable and the prices were INCREDIBLE! Cassie did not pressure me into ANYTHING, but really encouraged me to take my time deciding and made ME the center of the appointment! I felt respected and valued at TDR! I would recommend this store to EVERYONE! I cannot wait to wear my wedding dress!:)

Sent on 06/16/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!! We are so excited you're a TDR Bride. We can't wait for your big day :)

Kimberly Woolwine · Married on 06/14/2020

Wonderful Experience!

I had an amazing experience at The Dressing Room! I went based on a recommendation from a friend and am so glad I had that experience! Within minutes I felt like I had known Rebecca for years. She was so warm and friendly and really knew her stuff! She listened to what I was looking for and really helped me narrow down what was best for me! My friends and family had a great time during the appointment too! Lots of amazing gowns to choose from and Rebecca was so fun, friendly, and professional. I felt so comfortable during my entire experience!

Sent on 10/21/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thank you Kimberly for the amazing review and kind words!! Rebecca is great and we are so happy you felt comfortable and had a fun experience! Congrats :)
  • Brittany

Brittany Patschak · Married on 05/23/2020

Unique Dress Finds!

The Dressing Room was great! My dress coordinator (Courtney) reached out to me prior to the appointment and was able to put together some styles ahead of time that related to what I wanted for a dress. They catered to other dresses as well that my family/friends felt I needed to try on. The selection was great and unique, and the prices couldn't be matched! Loved my experience!

Sent on 12/02/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!! We are so happy you found your dress and Courtney was able to help you and create a wonderful experience :) Can't wait for your big day!!
  • Danela

Fulana · Married on 05/09/2020

Good customer service

Very good customer service and fast reply

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Teal

Teal Inzunza · Married on 04/18/2020

Personal and Beautiful Experience

I had an amazing experience at the location in Celebration. The person who helped style me was Rebecca and she was incredible. I was concerned that they wouldn't have sizes over a size 10, but they did! And they were beautiful options. Rebecca really got what I was looking for and picked dresses that truly flattered my body type. I loved that it was only one group at a time so that I didn't feel self conscious and we got so much one on one attention. I didn't have a huge budget, but we still managed to find the perfect dress that we ended up buying. As my grandmother said during the fitting, "you can't beat perfection!" Rebecca made it super easy for me since I was visiting from NYC and walked me through everything that I would need to do going forward. Everything has been seamless. Thanks so much to TDR for being a part of my journey and giving me and my family a truly beautiful and unforgettable experience.

Sent on 01/06/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks so much Teal for this wonderful recommendation! Brides will appreciate you sharing your experience as much as we do. So glad Rebecca helped you find the perfect dress :) -Beth

Sarah Madarasz · Married on 04/07/2020

Highly Recommend

The service was amazing! It was my first time trying on wedding gowns and within 1hr I had said YES to the dress. Rebecca definitely has an eye for helping you pick out your dream dress. I would recommend this bridal shop to anyone who is looking for their wedding dress.

Sent on 05/21/2020
  • Catherine

Catherine Hawley · Married on 04/04/2020

Wonderful Experience!

I tried wedding dresses on at six different shops, and The Dressing Room was one of the best! I loved that we had the full boutique to ourselves, and the complete attention of the consultant. They were great at listening to what I was looking for and also staying in my budget. Not to mention the lighting in the shop is fantastic! Just make sure to schedule an appointment.

Sent on 07/29/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thank you Catherine for the kind words!! We are so happy you found your dress with us. We can't wait to see pictures of your big day :)

Hannah Giordano · Married on 04/02/2020

Wonderful service

Wonderful service beautiful dresses great experience

Sent on 12/03/2020

Natalie Cassidy · Married on 03/28/2020

The Dressing Room St Pete

I had an amazing experience at The Dressing room in St. Pete! Courtney was so nice and made me feel very comfortable. She never pressured me to buy a dress. She was extremely patient and helped me pick styles that I was interested in. I went to 6 bridal stores and this was by far the best! I’m so happy that I was able to purchase my dress from this amazing store!

Sent on 06/10/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thank you so much Natalie for the amazing review! We are so happy you're a TDR Bride and can't wait for your big day :)
  • Adair

Adair Thompson · Married on 03/14/2020

I was so elated that I found my dress and TDR is the best!

Courtney was by far the best sales person and helped me find my dream dress. She was so accommodating and waited until I had gone to other places for me to come back and purchase my dream dress. The quality of the dresses were so much better than everywhere else! I would highly recommend.

Sent on 03/25/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks for this great recommendation Adair! We couldn’t be more pleased that you had such a wonderful experience with Courtney and The Dressing Room :) -Beth
  • Alma

Alma Letona · Married on 03/14/2020

Great personal experience

Courtney was so amazing to work with. The whole experience was very personal and didn’t feel rushed at all. The shop only takes appointments so I had the whole place to myself. So many beautiful dresses to try on. Courtney was patient and helpful and I said yes to my dress at the first visit! I would highly recommend this boutique.

Sent on 08/17/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thank you so much Alma!! We can't wait for your bid day. You are going to be so gorgeous! So happy you're a TDR Bride :)

Rita Keyser · Married on 03/07/2020

Highly Recommend

Look no more. This was the first and only place I went to while attempting to find “The Dress!” I am a pretty picky gal and was super worried I would not be able to find the dress the first day, much less the first shop or even more so within the first 4 dresses!!! You are there alone with your guests and Rebecca. So no other groups, bells ringing, or brides there while you’re looking for YOUR perfect wedding dress. Rebecca is very helpful with her opinion as well so you basically have extra eyes to help you decide on the perfect dress! I highly recommend The Dressing Room!! You will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 04/10/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks Rita for this great recommendation! I'm so glad you had such a great experience with Rebecca. Welcome to the TDR family and thanks for putting your trust in us :)
  • Megan

Megan Hartman · Married on 03/07/2020

You'll get the experience you've always DREAMED of!

My experience at the Dressing Room was absolutely PERFECT. I am a wedding photographer & had worked with them before on a styled shoot. After that experience I knew once I got engaged, that would be where I would find my dress. I brought 7 family members with me (most shops would hate that!!) & they made all of us feel at home. They talked to me about my wedding & what I wanted & then let all of us go shopping!! Every single dress I tried on was so unique & stunning. I left without saying "yes" because I didn't want to rush into a decision. Then I went to one more bridal boutique, tried on about 4 and hated them all. I called them back & they made time for me to get back in the dress & have that "Say Yes to the Dress" moment! It was perfect, my dress is perfect, the experience was perfect & I couldn't be any more excited to walk down the aisle to my fiance in the most amazing dress of my DREAMS!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Jennifer Quijano · Married on 02/08/2020

The PERFECT Dress Shopping Experience

Words cannot even begin to do justice to the amazing shopping experience I had at The Dressing Room in Celebration. I visited approximately 10 bridal shops of all shapes and sizes in both New York City and the Orlando area before visiting The Dressing Room, so by the time I got there, I was a bit jaded about the wedding dress shopping experience and how daunting it can be. Ultimately, I'm glad I visited so many shops before getting to The Dressing Room because I truly appreciated everything that made this place so special. From the moment we walked in, Rebecca made me and my party feel special. She was the first person in all the shops to ask me about my actual wedding and the vision I had for it. She listened carefully to what I wanted out of a dress and picked out amazing options for me to try. The setup of the entire store was perfect and clearly showed that they took the time to think about what would make a bride have the best possible experience there. Rebecca was the perfect mix of fun, professional, and real that made her exactly what I needed as a consultant in finding my dress. She gave me honest, realistic feedback, she was extremely patient, and she was very respectful of my budget. After trying some great options, one of which I almost picked, Rebecca could tell that I wanted a dress that had that extra "something" to it. She told me about one that was a little bit over my budget but said she would only pull it if it would be manageable for me. After giving her permission, she pulled the dress to which I finally said YES! She made the whole appointment feel fun and easy, which was such a breath of fresh air after all of the others. I wish this had been my only dress shopping experience, but all of the bad and mediocre ones made me truly appreciate what a great place The Dressing Room is and how wonderful and thoughtful Rebecca was to us. I HIGHLY recommend The Dressing Room and Rebecca!!!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Megan Leary · Married on 02/01/2020

Book your Dressing Room appointment now!

The Dressing Room is hands down one of my favorite vendors from all of my wedding planning. If you are looking here for an option, book your appointment now! When I arrived for my appointment at The Dressing Room I was super nervous. This was my first time going to try on dresses and I had no clue what to expect. I worked with Courtney and she was amazing! Before my appointment Courtney reached out to me to see what kind of styles I was interested in. When I arrived for my appointment they locked the front door behind us so no one could disturb us. Courtney already had a few dresses pulled from the examples I sent her. She also had me look around the shop and pull any other dresses I liked. As I tried on dress she was able to see things I liked and pulled more for me to try on. After 12 different dress I found the one and said yes immediately. I went back for three fittings after this and all of the staff was so friendly and easy to work with. They now have a new and bigger store with even more dress options. I would definitely recommend The Dressing Room to anyone!

Sent on 02/18/2020

The Dressing Room's reply:

Aww Megan!! Thank you so much for the review and kind words. I'm so happy you had a wonderful experience. I loved working with you and I can't wait to see pics form your special day :)
  • Lauren

Lauren King · Married on 01/25/2020

BEYOND perfect!!

The Dressing Room is absolutely one of a kind!! I said just said yes to my dress here and every single part of the experience was BEYOND perfect! First, their inventory is spectacular; seriously, every dress they have is GORGEOUS! My bridal consultant, Claire, was so tuned in to my personal style and everything she pulled was so spot on, it really gave me a chance to tune in to how the dresses made me feel. She even came in on her day off to follow up with me during a second appointment. The shop itself is so intimate and that, followed with the amazing consultant and inventory, made it so easy to have my bridal moment here. Highly, highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 01/22/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks Lauren for your great recommendation! We are so happy you found your dress with us and your experience with Claire was perfect :)

Jessica Beasley · Married on 01/18/2020

Found My Dream Dress + Made a Friend!

I cannot say enough amazing things about this bridal shop. I thoroughly enjoyed working with Courtney to find my dream dress for my wedding. This shop is so special and unique in that they book the entire shop just for you and your family/friends while you shop and try on dresses. This allows for a very customized, personal, shopping experience, and eliminates all the distractions of having other brides try on dresses around you. Courtney was so kind, sweet, and fun, and knew exactly what I was looking for after a short conversation. She only showed me dresses in my price range (which I highly appreciated), and only showed me dresses that she knew were the style I was looking for. She never tried to sell me on something that I didn’t absolutely love. I fell in love with my dream dress (Hannah by Lillian West), and cried so many happy tears. To this day, Courtney and I still stay in touch via text and social media, and she has been cheering me on the entire way leading up to our wedding day. She even sent me a congratulatory text on the day of. I highly recommend The Dressing Room to any bride that wants to feel special and that wants to find an absolutely gorgeous and unique dress.

Sent on 02/12/2020

The Dressing Room's reply:

Aww Jessica!! Thank you so much for your kind words and sending pictures!! I absolutely loved working with you and I'm so happy I was able to be a part of your special day. I love the friendship we have built and I'm wishing all the best for you and Dylan :)
  • Kristina

Kristina Shanklin · Married on 12/14/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Absolutely LOVED my experience here!! Courtney was the sweetest and really listened to what I wanted. I found the perfect dress here and it was my first stop! Will definitely be recommending this place to others.

Sent on 05/14/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

We really appreciate the recommendations! Love the pics you attached too :) Welcome to the TDR family!

Nichole Blackmon · Married on 12/07/2019

Wonderful Experience

I purchased my wedding gown and veil at The Dressing Room and was beyond pleased with every aspect of my visit. The store boasted a plethora of stunning dresses. It was so hard to pick just one. The service I recieved was even more superb! Cassie was knowledgeable and encouraging, which allowed me to remain calm even though the wedding planning process is certainly stressful. She also did a wonderful job sticking to my budget. Her and Sally were incredible to work with and everything turned out perfect. I said yes to the dress and absolutely love it. I can’t wait to go back to purchase my other bridal accessories! Bravo!!!

Sent on 05/08/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

So happy to hear you had such a great experience with Cassie and Sally 😁 All of us really appreciate your kind words and can’t wait to help you complete your look with some beautiful accessories.! Welcome to our TDR family

Anamaria · Married on 12/06/2019

They had everything I was looking for and in my budget.

My experience at the dressing room was amazing. It was my first appointment of the day and I was nervous but excited. They had a lot for me to try on. I found my dress super quick. I cancelled the rest of my appointments for that day. I’m so happy I got the perfect dress at the dressing room.

Sent on 02/10/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

We are so happy too that you found your dress with us! Thanks Anamaria for sharing your experience :)
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 11/16/2019

The BEST place to say YES!!

YES, you should make an appointment here!!! This was my third boutique/shop and it blew the others out of the water! From the moment I walked in I could tell it would be an incredible experience.

Claire is magical (and that is an understatement)! She listened to me describe what I like/dislike, asked the right questions about the venue, and stayed in our budget!!! We were her last appointment of the day but you would have thought we were her first and only appointment!

Every dress that she pulled was exactly what I hoped for, unlike some other places where they don't always understand what you did or didn't like about the dresses. She is helpful in the decision making but in a way that allows it to be completely your feeling. And on top of it all, she really made you feel comfortable, beautiful, and sure of yourself.
    (I did see at least one review in which someone was upset they couldn't "pull their own dresses from the racks" and if that is what you want, there are places you can do that, try Lily's Bridal. You shouldn't need to though, that's the art of dress shopping after all.)

The boutique itself is beautiful, the actual dressing room is the perfect size, great seating, lighting, and mirrors.

So happy I said YES here and I would recommend The Dressing Room to everyone!

Sent on 02/04/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks Megan for your incredible recommendation! We are excited to be a part of your wedding journey
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 11/16/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

The Dressing Room in Pawleys Island is the perfect place to find the dress of your dreams. The ladies were super fun & a delight to work with. I would recommend them time & time again.

Sent on 04/23/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks so much Chelsea for your kind words! We greatly appreciate you sharing your experience! Congratulations on finding your dress and we’re so happy to have you in our TDR family
  • kala&isha

Kala · Married on 11/10/2019

I have never received such stellar customer service , but not to mention - this place is absolutely the cutest shop ever . Ann helped me find the dress that, I NEVER , thought I knew I needed but it’s PERFECT. Being 7 months post partum I’m still getting back into the swing of things and the people here are so amazing and so genuine that they really just want you to feel and be beautiful on your day. I’m forever grateful for all of the assistance you all gave me and I cannot wait to wear my dress on my wedding day !

Sent on 02/14/2018

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks so much Kala for your kind words. We love Ann and are so happy she was able to make your experience so memorable! Welcome to the TDR family!!!

Maria · Married on 11/02/2019

Nicole helped me find a dress I love. She was very patient with me. I usually feel overwhelmed when it comes to dress shopping but she made me feel welcomed and relaxed.

Sent on 09/20/2018

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks Maria for your kind words and for sharing your experience with Nicole and The Dressing Room