The Dressing Room - Celebration Reviews

77 | Kissimmee, FL

77 Reviews for The Dressing Room - Celebration

kelly · Married on 11/23/2013

Sue was outstanding! I found the perfect dress, different from any one I had seen. Sue treated me like a princess! All she cared about was me and finding the dress that made me feel and look like a princess. She never answered the door or phone. I was her only focus. She pulled about 10 dresses for me to try, each a totally different style. When we found the dress I loved, she had me walk outside the front door into the daylight, with her holding a full lengh mirror so that I could see myself and all the detail on the dress as it sparkled in the sunshine. She had me sit, stand, and dance so that I would feel completely comfortable on my wedding day. She never pressured me at all; she made me feel like her own daughter! I would highly recommend any bride to come and see Sue before you make a decsion on your dress. Thank you, Sue!

Kelly W.

Sent on 10/26/2013
  • Leanna

Leanna · Married on 11/09/2013

Sue is THE BEST!!!!! You have to schedule an appointment with her, an she locks the door for your appointment so all her attention is on you!! She helped me choose a gorgeous dress!! She listened to my ideas and thoughts that I had for my dress, and only showed me dresses within my price range, so I knew that I would stay within budget. She's wonderful and I can't say enough!! Go here - you won't regret it :)

Sent on 10/25/2013

My experience with Sue at Casa di Bella was all my mom, matron of honor and I could have asked for. She knew what would look best and knew just how to help the indecisiveness that was on my mind. All the way from picking it out, first fitting, final fitting, and now ensuring it gets cleaned she has helped with very part of it and would not have dreamed of going somewhere else. Thank you Sue!

Sent on 11/23/2013
  • Kendall

Kendall · Married on 10/13/2013

Sue at Casa di Bella was amazing!!!

I can't explain enough how she turned around the dress buying experience. I had looked around for 9 months for my perfect dress. The minute we walked into her shop she has such a wonderful personality and shop. She made us feel so welcome and all of the dresses we tried made us so happy! I would recommend her shop to to anyone!
    Thank you for making my experience wonderful!!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Danielle · Married on 06/22/2013

Sue was amazing! Everything about her and her boutique made me feel special as a bride. She was a pleasure to work with and was beyond helpful and accommodating, especially when some unexpected twists came about. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/19/2013

Smrthy · Married on 05/25/2013

Sue is absolutely wonderful. I went to so many bridal shops and was not satisfied at all. But my experience at casa di bella just lasted 30 mins and I was ready to go home with my dress!! I owe it all to Sue who made it possible for me. I couldnt have done it without her generous discount and her loving nature. Thank you so much Sue! U r the best!!

Sent on 03/09/2013

Tiffany · Married on 04/20/2013

I absolutely loved working with Sue at Casa de Bella. A very cute boutique with exceptional service. The only store in Central Florida that provided this level of service without high pressure sales. She was genuine and knowledgeable.

Sent on 06/10/2013
  • janaye_allen_anderson

Janaye · Married on 03/23/2013

What can I say about Miss Sue except that I truly lucked out finding her and her shop Casa Di Bella. Casa Di Bella was the fifth or sixth shop that I paid a visit to on my search for the perfect wedding gown. I called and set up an appointment and to my amazement it was one on one, just Miss Sue and I as I searched for my dress. From the moment we spoke I knew it would be a different experience than the other bridal shops because she asked me about the types of dresses I had tried on previously and suggested that I try a different type of dress. When I arrived she pulled three or four and the first one was it! As soon as I saw myself in the mirror I knew it was the one because that "bridal" feeling came over me. I was there alone because no one was able to accompany me that day and Miss Sue asked me where my mom was or if I wanted to take a picture for her, I explained that she did not want to attend and Miss Sue told me she would be my "mom for the day" she had me in tears and I cannot express to the brides reading this what a God Send she was and how she maid what started as an emotionally tough process an enjoyable one. For any bride searching for a dress I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Casa Di Bella!!!!!

Thank you Miss Sue!!

Sent on 04/03/2013
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 02/22/2013

This experience is like no other. Your not just another bride when you meet Sue, your the only bride. She has such a knack for knowing what dress will be perfect for your body type. The dress are so elegant and rich, I truly have not found any other store that can even compare. I highly recommend foranyone who wants to be treated like a princess and look like a princess on your weddingday to stop by and meet sue you will not regret it!

Sent on 05/31/2012

Claire · Married on 01/26/2013

The owner - Sue - makes you feel like one of her daughters. She's really nice! The seamstress she works with for alterations is also awesome. I found THE dress of my dreams there. I will always tell people about Sue!

Sent on 02/13/2013

Jessica · Married on 12/01/2012

Casa di Bella is such a cute shop. It's where you always imagine trying on wedding dresses. The prices are extremely reasonable, and Sue is such a great person to work with. She really cares about her brides and goes above and beyond to make sure you find the perfect dress. She even loaned me a crinoline underskirt so I wouldn't have to purchase one of my own. I always loved getting to see Sue on my visits for my fitting.

Sent on 12/16/2012

Melissa · Married on 10/05/2012

Sue is an angel to work with. I had gone to several other dress shops (including designer shops) prior to going to Sue. They couldn't even hold a candle to her. After trying on a few dresses, I found my dress. (Maggie Sottero Adeline Marie) Sue made the process a breeze and treated me like family. My girls adore Ms.Sue, as do I. My sister even found her wedding dress there after seeing how amazing Ms. Sue treated me. If you are looking for a beautiful, designer dress that is fairly priced, please go see Ms. Sue and Ms. Kim at Casa Di Bella!

Sent on 10/12/2012

Glorimar · Married on 10/05/2012

I love my dress, and I loved that I was able to meet Sue. She's just great! Sue makes you feel like you're the only bride in the world, she gives you her true opinion and truly has your best interest at heart. The gowns are GORGEOUS and the shop is quiet and intimate. Between the gowns and the service, you really can't go wrong.

Sent on 10/15/2012

Rebecca · Married on 07/14/2012

Sue and Casa di Bella did an amazing job! Their level of service truly made me feel like a princess. They only schedule one appointment at a time when shopping for your gown, giving you their undivided attention and time. I found my dream dress and, even though another store had it, I wouldn't have considered purchasing it from anywhere else.

Sent on 09/12/2012

paulette · Married on 05/26/2012

This is the best dres shop in Florida . The owner is awesome !!!! I called she had my dress i got fitted and was in love. Unlike other places that said they had them when I got there they did not. She is the best makes you feel at ease and does not try to buy you something you do not want. I am so glad i went to Casa di Bella.

Sent on 06/13/2012

Randi · Married on 04/01/2012

Sue is a pleasure to work with! My wedding dress was everything I wanted! Thank you again! Would also use her for your bridesmaids dresses as well great line (alexia) for the price!

Sent on 04/21/2012

Erica · Married on 11/19/2011

Words cannot express how wonderful Sue is! When I came to her shop I had already had two disappointing experiences at other (highly reviewed) bridal stores in Central Florida. As soon as I got to Casa di Bella, I knew this would be a different experience altogether. Sue works by appointment only so she can give you her full attention. She asked me to describe what I was looking for, and despite the fact that I only had a vague idea WHAT I was looking for, she found the perfect dress on her very first try! I tried on several (as it was so much fun), but there was no question the first dress was "the one". As if that wasn't wonderful enough, it was under budget! Every time I came to her store, she made me and my parents feel special, almost like extended family. Please see her. She will make your dreams come true- and tell her Erica sent you (11/19/11 bride).

Sent on 12/13/2011
  • awiggy03

Amanda · Married on 11/11/2011

All I can say about Sue at Casa Di Bella Bridal is WOW!!!! Sue was the one who MADE my entire wedding dress buying experience. She went above and beyond to make sure that I would be satisfied with all of my choices. She made me feel so at home, comfortable and prepared for everything that buying a wedding dress entails. She has a kind heart and she makes each bride feel important. I would not have changed one single thing and I am sooooooo happy that I chose Casa Di Bella Bridal and you will be too. Thanks so much SUE!!!!!

Sent on 12/09/2011
  • Nikky

Nikky · Married on 11/11/2011

This shop was amazing! You have the entire store to yourself during the process, and it is very personal. I wish I was getting married again, just so I could buy another dress.

Sent on 04/18/2012

Jessica · Married on 10/22/2011

This boutique provides fantastic, personalized service. Susan sets up a private appointment for the bride and is able to recommend the exact fit for her body. My daughter was able to choose her gown at the first appointment. Susan also puts together the perfect veil pairing to make a customized look for your gown.
    I highly recommend this shop, Susan ensures the bride is treated like a princess and is relaxed the whole
    way through. Thank you Casa Di Bella!!

Sent on 11/19/2011

Nina · Married on 10/07/2011

My daughter Hana and I spent several days in Orlando visiting Bridal boutiques to find her dress. We almost did not visit our last stop which was Casa di Bella, as we thought we had found the dress. Oh how glad I am that we went to our appointment !!!!! Sue was the most amazing and wonderful person we came accross. We found the perfect dress for the perfect price. Her professional & caring nature made the whole experience as stress free as a wedding can be. Especially since my daughter and I were traveling from different towns for fittings etc. You cannot go wrong with working with Sue. She will make sure you are 100% satisfied. She is the best, and feels like family to us now. Could never go to Celebraftion with out stopping by. We love you Sue !!! Thanks for everything. Nina & Hana

Sent on 10/27/2011

Stephanie · Married on 04/30/2011

Ms. Sue was absolutely fantastic! My mom and I happened to be on vacation in Orlando when we visited Casa di Bella. Ms. Sue pulled the perfect dress for me on the first try. She was always very accommodating to me and my bridesmaids, and made sure to coordinate our fittings so that we could do them all at one time. Her wonderful seamstress, Ms. Kim was even able to alter my mother's dress at the last minute when her seamstress back home backed out on her. She gives wonderful advice, is very caring, and does everything in her power to make your wedding day perfect. She has become more like another mother to me rather than the salon owner that sold me my dress. I would highly recommend her to anyone, and cannot say enough good things about her.

Sent on 05/04/2011

melissa · Married on 10/03/2009

OMG LOVED SUSAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She went over and above the call of duty!! She assisted us to find the most perfect dress for my daughter. She also was quite inspiring and motivating for my daughter.
    The bridal shop has a very beautiful inventory and you feel like a queen during fittings etc.. Dresses were priced fairly and I cannot begin to tell you how much we loved Susan ( the owner) You must see her and tell her that Amy and Melissa sent you and send their best!

Sent on 03/10/2010
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 04/29/2012

I highly recommend Casa Di Bella to all brides! My mother and I had an amazing experience and will never forget how special it was to feel welcome and comfortable as soon as we walked into the shop. I didn't feel rushed or feel pressured to buy on the spot. Sue is beyond amazing and can't say enough kind words about her and her family. I truly will remember the entire dress experience for the rest of my life, and couldn't of asked for a better one! The dresses are amazing and high end, but affordable for lots of budgets.

Sent on 04/06/2012
  • W

B · Married on 10/08/2011

Sue is unbelievable. You cannot go wrong by getting your dress at her shop. You get total one on one attention and are never pressured into anything. My dress was perfect, affordable, and a hit. Sue made the process fun, exciting, a complete non-hassle.

Sent on 12/11/2011