The Dominion House Reviews

The Dominion House 6
The Dominion House 7

Jeff · Married on 09/29/2019

Our Daughters Amazing Wedding

The entire experience from first walk-through to our wedding was an amazing experience! Andrea Englhaupt and her entire staff were so professional and accommodating. Anything we needed they had a way to make it happen. Our daughter's wedding at Dominion House will be a memory we will always love.

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Ann

Ann Monfore · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing!

We really enjoyed working with Andrea. She went over and above to make our daughters wedding perfect. I upgraded to Fillets the Tuesday before the wedding, Chef Matt and his team pulled it off seamlessly! Every steak was cooked to perfection. We had a couple unusual request one being Chocolate Fondue which is a family recipe, Matt nailed it. The entire staff was really great to work with. Weather it was dining, a special request in the hotel or something special for the wedding Dominion House went over and above to make it happen. You will truly hear about how amazing Dominion House is from your guest that attended the wedding. Especially the food and amazing atmosphere.

Sent on 10/01/2019
    The Dominion House 8
    The Dominion House 9

Sarah Dinkfeld · Married on 08/17/2019

Highly Recommended

I can’t rave enough! We were looking for a venue that had it all and we absolutely got it!
    I also can’t say enough great things about the staff! Andrea is amazing and she worked with us on every aspect, making sure that I was happy with everything. I stayed the night before in the hotel attached to the venue - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - you can be given a tour of unoccupied rooms if you choose to tour the wedding venue...the rooms sell themselves! The venue, overall, is immaculate and also historical (a great bonus for history buffs!). Even in the summer heat, the gardens were beautifully kept, and the bridal suite was perfect for pre-wedding photos. Large or small wedding, I would absolutely recommend looking into Dominion House.

Sent on 10/08/2019
    The Dominion House 16
  • Glassey

Glassey · Married on 08/10/2019

Absolute magic

Gorgeous place to stay, perfect venue for just about any occasion... The food is exceptional and the hospitality is excellent. The massage was one of the best EVER.

Sent on 08/17/2019
    The Dominion House 17
    The Dominion House 18
    The Dominion House 19
    The Dominion House 20
    The Dominion House 21

Dalayna Newberry · Married on 07/20/2019

Best Venue

The venue is beautiful and the garden space is lovely! The Dominion House took care of everything and Andrea made our day go super smoothly. The entire process was stress-free and we would definitely recommend it to all of our friends getting married.

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Jade

Jade · Married on 05/19/2019

Detailed and Professional

My fiance and I were impressed with the professionalism during our tour of the venue. We received so much pertinent information regarding setup, sendoff, security, and services provided by the onsite wedding coordinator. We were so impressed we booked our date before we left that day.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Paige Garvin · Married on 05/17/2019

Best venue and staff I could ask for!

Not only was the venue beautiful but Andrea was so helpful and made sure that the entire day ran smoothly!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 05/04/2019

The Dominion House

Andrea with the Dominion House was our day-of coordinator and was personally available every time I called. She was available to answer any and ALL of my questions and took the time to ease my mind about some concerns I had. On the day of, she walked us through what we needed to do, took the time to that we needed for our event while keeping everything on task! She was amazing to work with and the Dominion house was BEAUTIFUL for our reception and ceremony. The outdoor ceremony area is absolutely gorgeous and the fact that it is all in ONE place was amazing to us! Couldn't recommend them more!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Shelby · Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding at Dominion House

Truly the best experience at Dominion House! It is a stunning venue and all of the staff make your day so easy and smooth! You don’t have to worry about a thing. Would choose DH again and again!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Emily Holland · Married on 02/03/2019

Such a great place!

Andrea and everyone at Dominion House were great to work with! Such a beautiful venue you hardly have to do anything to it. Would totally recommend!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Madison · Married on 12/16/2018

The Dominion House was amazing!

I absolutely loved getting married at the Dominion House in Guthrie. The staff was so helpful, and the venue is beautiful. Our special day ran so smoothly!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Kelsey Clason · Married on 09/22/2018

Incredible Venue

This wedding venue was absolutely incredible! With being an out of state couple, Andrea took amazing care of everything and made the process so much smoother than I could have ever imagined. Everything was taken care of on time and the food was delicious as well. You won't regret having your wedding here!

Sent on 10/26/2018
    The Dominion House 22
    The Dominion House 23
    The Dominion House 24
    The Dominion House 25

Caroline · Married on 07/14/2018

All of our expectations were exceeded! The staff went above and beyond! Beautiful ceremony and reception site. The hotel was gorgeous and so convenient.

Sent on 08/01/2018
    The Dominion House 26
    The Dominion House 27

Caroline · Married on 07/14/2018

My daughter’s wedding was everything she had dreamed of thanks to the staff at Dominion House. They were attentive and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Megan · Married on 06/09/2018

The Dominion House was a wonderful place for our wedding. It was a great experience all the way through. Julie and her team were amazing and helped us with planning and making sure everything was amazing for our special day. They were so friendly and helpful and made sure everything was taken care of. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/01/2018
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Green · Married on 05/19/2018

Dream Come True

They made us feel so comfortable and important. Even when I had so many questions or concerns, I felt like I wasn’t bothering them. Their response time was amazing and made me feel like I was the only bride on their mind (in which I know they dealt with many at a time). I LOVE THEM. They made my dreams and vision come to life, with no hesitations!!
    Outside we had our ceremony in their beautiful lush gardens and waterfall area (has option for indoor ceremony as well). Then we brought it into the amazing ballroom floor for our reception.
    All the staff, chefs were amazing and super sweet!! It was so awesome and less stress to not have to worry about hiring outside vendors for catering, bartenders, etc. They done it all and was so worth it. It was all so delish!
    It was wonderful that after the night, my husband and I stayed in there awesome honeymoon suite. No need to drive off anywhere. Their hotel rooms at the site is unbelievable and has many options of style of rooms of your preference.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Taylor · Married on 05/18/2018

My husband and I loved having our wedding at the Dominion house! Not only was it beautiful but it truly provided a magical wedding night for all our guest! The staff was super accommodating and were extremely helpful in prepping for the evening! My dream wedding came to life that night.

Sent on 05/26/2018
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 04/21/2018

The Most Stunning Experience of My Life

This venue has it all! Charm, elegance, history, and beauty. You can go as elaborate or as intimate as you'd like. We loved having everything in one place and our guests didn't have to travel from the ceremony to the reception and there are so many places to take amazing photos. The food was impeccable and the presidential suite upstairs was the epitome of romance and made it so convenient for us to stay the night of our wedding. We were treated so well and I felt so special. It rained the day of my wedding, but Julie and her staff were more than accommodating to make sure it didn't dampen the festivities. They even allowed us to come back and take photos outside that we didn't get the day of which I felt was something they did to make my experience everything I dreamed for it to be. Little things went wrong as they do with most weddings but if you asked me, my day was absolutely beautiful, memorable, and perfect and I would chose this venue a million times over.

Sent on 10/16/2018
    The Dominion House 39
    The Dominion House 40
    The Dominion House 41

Elizabeth · Married on 03/31/2018

My daughter's wedding at the Dominion House was absolutely wonderful! Julie and the staff were very accommodating and always responded in a timely manner beforehand. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 04/18/2018
    The Dominion House 42
    The Dominion House 43
    The Dominion House 44
    The Dominion House 45
    The Dominion House 46

Amy · Married on 11/18/2017

We could not have been happier with the venue and the customer service provided by Julie and Michelle and the entire staff! They made the day stress free and the wedding and reception ran smoothly! The food was incredible! Every guest could not say enough good things about the quality of the food served! Our photographer said it was her new favorite venue too!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Dan · Married on 10/17/2017

Just a quick thanks to everyone at Dominion House. We held our annual Gideon Pastors Appreciation Banquet there again this October. Everything was 110% excellent. All the staff from the ladies up front to David our setup guy, to the Chef and servers, went above and beyond the call of duty to make this the best banquet ever. The food was great, service great, overall setup great. We have already booked 2018 banquet. Because we know exactly what to expect. THANKS EVERYONE AT DOMINION HOUSE!!!!!!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Leslie · Married on 09/30/2017

This was the most wonderful venue. Julie and the staff were wonderful to work with and would get back to me quickly on my questions. The venue is beautiful and the whole wedding flowed flawlessly. They kept us all on a great schedule that didn't feel too rushed and worked within my daughter's desires. This was our second daughter to get married and the difference in hands on attentiveness was quite different. I would definitely use them again. The food was excellent and the facilities were perfect and elegant and romantic!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Tara · Married on 09/29/2017

Julie and her staff were great to work with! This was my second daughter to get married at a venue, and Dominion House raised the bar. They always got back to me (timely and patiently) with my questions even though I am sure that my daughter had asked some similar ones. We were planning this wedding between California, Colorado, Texas, and Oklahoma!! That could have been a communication nightmare, but the entire weekend was perfect! As the mother of the bride, I actually enjoyed this wedding as everyone kept us all on schedule and made the whole evening seem flawless-I was free to enjoy:) Security was very good too. I was questioned (nicely) a few times when I wanted to retrieve something from the bridal suite during the reception. They radioed ahead so that I had access to what we needed, and I got back to the reception quickly. The weather was perfect for an outdoor wedding. If you choose to have a garden wedding, make sure you include the chandelier! That was a late decision, and it really added an elegance to the atmosphere. They were very flexible in the schedule as my daughter and fiancé really wanted a certain order to the evening. We had some concerns that we might not have enough time to decorate the reception tables as they give you a 2 hour window. But everyone came together to help, and I think we had some time to spare. (It helps to bring some things the night before which they will do for you, like add the table runners and such.) I had so many compliments on the food, staff, and venue itself. What more can I say? I really truly do not have any suggestions to make it any better! They took so much stress out!

Sent on 10/05/2017
    The Dominion House 53
    The Dominion House 54
    The Dominion House 55

hanna · Married on 05/19/2017

I can't even begin to say how much I loved having my wedding at this gorgeous venue!! David showed us the venue and was great at explaining everything and answering all our questions. Julie was amazing in helping me get everything ready and coordinated!! Responded to my emails atleast within 24 hours. Julie was able to meet with me twice to reassure me everything was good. On the wedding day everything was perfect!! It was suppose to storm on our day and Julie constantly watched the weather because I was adamant to have our wedding outside. We pushed the wedding time ten minutes and it was perfect for us to have it outside. The food was amazing everyone complimented on how gorgeous the venue was and how amazing the food was! We wouldn't of had our wedding day any other way!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Christina · Married on 03/25/2017

We had our wedding here in March. I cannot recommend this venue enough! It was absolutely beautiful! The food was fabulous and everything was so well planned out. Julie and David were extremely helpful in navigating all the ins and outs of having an almost perfect wedding (no wedding can go perfectly!). They were both so attentive to my husband and me the day of the wedding. I'm pretty particular about having things look a certain way, and Julie was really great about double checking to make sure everything was the way we wanted it. We have heard MULTIPLE times from many of our guests that this was the best wedding they've ever been to, and the food was absolutely fantastic. If you are looking for a dramatic, gorgeous venue where you'll receive everything you need, this is the place for you.

Sent on 06/19/2017