The Dominion House Reviews

112 Reviews for The Dominion House

• Abigail

Abigail Coates · Married on 09/27/2020

Amazing experience!!

Andrea and her team were amazing! Andrea is wonderful to work with, she answered all my questions, listened to my ideas, and helped turn my vision into reality. The venue was beautiful and the staff is so professional and great to work with. I cannot recommend Dominion House enough!

Sent on 10/09/2020

Anna Biggs · Married on 06/11/2020

Beautiful venue!

Dominion House is a beautiful place for a wedding! The events team is wonderful and made everything perfect. We loved staying at the attached boutique hotel and thoroughly enjoyed the restaurant/bar. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Jeff · Married on 09/29/2019

Our Daughters Amazing Wedding

The entire experience from first walk-through to our wedding was an amazing experience! Andrea Englhaupt and her entire staff were so professional and accommodating. Anything we needed they had a way to make it happen. Our daughter's wedding at Dominion House will be a memory we will always love.

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Ann

Ann Monfore · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing!

We really enjoyed working with Andrea. She went over and above to make our daughters wedding perfect. I upgraded to Fillets the Tuesday before the wedding, Chef Matt and his team pulled it off seamlessly! Every steak was cooked to perfection. We had a couple unusual request one being Chocolate Fondue which is a family recipe, Matt nailed it. The entire staff was really great to work with. Weather it was dining, a special request in the hotel or something special for the wedding Dominion House went over and above to make it happen. You will truly hear about how amazing Dominion House is from your guest that attended the wedding. Especially the food and amazing atmosphere.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Sarah Dinkfeld · Married on 08/17/2019

Highly Recommended

I can’t rave enough! We were looking for a venue that had it all and we absolutely got it!
    I also can’t say enough great things about the staff! Andrea is amazing and she worked with us on every aspect, making sure that I was happy with everything. I stayed the night before in the hotel attached to the venue - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - you can be given a tour of unoccupied rooms if you choose to tour the wedding venue...the rooms sell themselves! The venue, overall, is immaculate and also historical (a great bonus for history buffs!). Even in the summer heat, the gardens were beautifully kept, and the bridal suite was perfect for pre-wedding photos. Large or small wedding, I would absolutely recommend looking into Dominion House.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Glassey

Glassey · Married on 08/10/2019

Absolute magic

Gorgeous place to stay, perfect venue for just about any occasion... The food is exceptional and the hospitality is excellent. The massage was one of the best EVER.

Sent on 08/17/2019

Dalayna Newberry · Married on 07/20/2019

Best Venue

The venue is beautiful and the garden space is lovely! The Dominion House took care of everything and Andrea made our day go super smoothly. The entire process was stress-free and we would definitely recommend it to all of our friends getting married.

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Jade

Jade · Married on 05/19/2019

Detailed and Professional

My fiance and I were impressed with the professionalism during our tour of the venue. We received so much pertinent information regarding setup, sendoff, security, and services provided by the onsite wedding coordinator. We were so impressed we booked our date before we left that day.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Paige Garvin · Married on 05/17/2019

Best venue and staff I could ask for!

Not only was the venue beautiful but Andrea was so helpful and made sure that the entire day ran smoothly!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 05/04/2019

The Dominion House

Andrea with the Dominion House was our day-of coordinator and was personally available every time I called. She was available to answer any and ALL of my questions and took the time to ease my mind about some concerns I had. On the day of, she walked us through what we needed to do, took the time to that we needed for our event while keeping everything on task! She was amazing to work with and the Dominion house was BEAUTIFUL for our reception and ceremony. The outdoor ceremony area is absolutely gorgeous and the fact that it is all in ONE place was amazing to us! Couldn't recommend them more!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Shelby · Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding at Dominion House

Truly the best experience at Dominion House! It is a stunning venue and all of the staff make your day so easy and smooth! You don’t have to worry about a thing. Would choose DH again and again!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Emily Holland · Married on 02/03/2019

Such a great place!

Andrea and everyone at Dominion House were great to work with! Such a beautiful venue you hardly have to do anything to it. Would totally recommend!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Madison · Married on 12/16/2018

The Dominion House was amazing!

I absolutely loved getting married at the Dominion House in Guthrie. The staff was so helpful, and the venue is beautiful. Our special day ran so smoothly!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Kelsey Clason · Married on 09/22/2018

Incredible Venue

This wedding venue was absolutely incredible! With being an out of state couple, Andrea took amazing care of everything and made the process so much smoother than I could have ever imagined. Everything was taken care of on time and the food was delicious as well. You won't regret having your wedding here!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Caroline · Married on 07/14/2018

All of our expectations were exceeded! The staff went above and beyond! Beautiful ceremony and reception site. The hotel was gorgeous and so convenient.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Caroline · Married on 07/14/2018

My daughter’s wedding was everything she had dreamed of thanks to the staff at Dominion House. They were attentive and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Megan · Married on 06/09/2018

The Dominion House was a wonderful place for our wedding. It was a great experience all the way through. Julie and her team were amazing and helped us with planning and making sure everything was amazing for our special day. They were so friendly and helpful and made sure everything was taken care of. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/01/2018
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Green · Married on 05/19/2018

Dream Come True

They made us feel so comfortable and important. Even when I had so many questions or concerns, I felt like I wasn’t bothering them. Their response time was amazing and made me feel like I was the only bride on their mind (in which I know they dealt with many at a time). I LOVE THEM. They made my dreams and vision come to life, with no hesitations!!
    Outside we had our ceremony in their beautiful lush gardens and waterfall area (has option for indoor ceremony as well). Then we brought it into the amazing ballroom floor for our reception.
    All the staff, chefs were amazing and super sweet!! It was so awesome and less stress to not have to worry about hiring outside vendors for catering, bartenders, etc. They done it all and was so worth it. It was all so delish!
    It was wonderful that after the night, my husband and I stayed in there awesome honeymoon suite. No need to drive off anywhere. Their hotel rooms at the site is unbelievable and has many options of style of rooms of your preference.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Taylor · Married on 05/18/2018

My husband and I loved having our wedding at the Dominion house! Not only was it beautiful but it truly provided a magical wedding night for all our guest! The staff was super accommodating and were extremely helpful in prepping for the evening! My dream wedding came to life that night.

Sent on 05/26/2018
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 04/21/2018

The Most Stunning Experience of My Life

This venue has it all! Charm, elegance, history, and beauty. You can go as elaborate or as intimate as you'd like. We loved having everything in one place and our guests didn't have to travel from the ceremony to the reception and there are so many places to take amazing photos. The food was impeccable and the presidential suite upstairs was the epitome of romance and made it so convenient for us to stay the night of our wedding. We were treated so well and I felt so special. It rained the day of my wedding, but Julie and her staff were more than accommodating to make sure it didn't dampen the festivities. They even allowed us to come back and take photos outside that we didn't get the day of which I felt was something they did to make my experience everything I dreamed for it to be. Little things went wrong as they do with most weddings but if you asked me, my day was absolutely beautiful, memorable, and perfect and I would chose this venue a million times over.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 03/31/2018

My daughter's wedding at the Dominion House was absolutely wonderful! Julie and the staff were very accommodating and always responded in a timely manner beforehand. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Amy · Married on 11/18/2017

We could not have been happier with the venue and the customer service provided by Julie and Michelle and the entire staff! They made the day stress free and the wedding and reception ran smoothly! The food was incredible! Every guest could not say enough good things about the quality of the food served! Our photographer said it was her new favorite venue too!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Dan · Married on 10/17/2017

Just a quick thanks to everyone at Dominion House. We held our annual Gideon Pastors Appreciation Banquet there again this October. Everything was 110% excellent. All the staff from the ladies up front to David our setup guy, to the Chef and servers, went above and beyond the call of duty to make this the best banquet ever. The food was great, service great, overall setup great. We have already booked 2018 banquet. Because we know exactly what to expect. THANKS EVERYONE AT DOMINION HOUSE!!!!!!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Leslie · Married on 09/30/2017

This was the most wonderful venue. Julie and the staff were wonderful to work with and would get back to me quickly on my questions. The venue is beautiful and the whole wedding flowed flawlessly. They kept us all on a great schedule that didn't feel too rushed and worked within my daughter's desires. This was our second daughter to get married and the difference in hands on attentiveness was quite different. I would definitely use them again. The food was excellent and the facilities were perfect and elegant and romantic!

Sent on 10/15/2017