The Dominion House Reviews

The Dominion House 7
  • Jade

Jade · Married on 05/19/2019

Detailed and Professional

My fiance and I were impressed with the professionalism during our tour of the venue. We received so much pertinent information regarding setup, sendoff, security, and services provided by the onsite wedding coordinator. We were so impressed we booked our date before we left that day.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Paige Garvin · Married on 05/17/2019

Best venue and staff I could ask for!

Not only was the venue beautiful but Andrea was so helpful and made sure that the entire day ran smoothly!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 05/04/2019

The Dominion House

Andrea with the Dominion House was our day-of coordinator and was personally available every time I called. She was available to answer any and ALL of my questions and took the time to ease my mind about some concerns I had. On the day of, she walked us through what we needed to do, took the time to that we needed for our event while keeping everything on task! She was amazing to work with and the Dominion house was BEAUTIFUL for our reception and ceremony. The outdoor ceremony area is absolutely gorgeous and the fact that it is all in ONE place was amazing to us! Couldn't recommend them more!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Shelby · Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding at Dominion House

Truly the best experience at Dominion House! It is a stunning venue and all of the staff make your day so easy and smooth! You don’t have to worry about a thing. Would choose DH again and again!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Emily Holland · Married on 02/03/2019

Such a great place!

Andrea and everyone at Dominion House were great to work with! Such a beautiful venue you hardly have to do anything to it. Would totally recommend!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Madison · Married on 12/16/2018

The Dominion House was amazing!

I absolutely loved getting married at the Dominion House in Guthrie. The staff was so helpful, and the venue is beautiful. Our special day ran so smoothly!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Kelsey Clason · Married on 09/22/2018

Incredible Venue

This wedding venue was absolutely incredible! With being an out of state couple, Andrea took amazing care of everything and made the process so much smoother than I could have ever imagined. Everything was taken care of on time and the food was delicious as well. You won't regret having your wedding here!

Sent on 10/26/2018
    The Dominion House 8
    The Dominion House 9
    The Dominion House 10
    The Dominion House 11

Caroline · Married on 07/14/2018

All of our expectations were exceeded! The staff went above and beyond! Beautiful ceremony and reception site. The hotel was gorgeous and so convenient.

Sent on 08/01/2018
    The Dominion House 12
    The Dominion House 13

Caroline · Married on 07/14/2018

My daughter’s wedding was everything she had dreamed of thanks to the staff at Dominion House. They were attentive and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Megan · Married on 06/09/2018

The Dominion House was a wonderful place for our wedding. It was a great experience all the way through. Julie and her team were amazing and helped us with planning and making sure everything was amazing for our special day. They were so friendly and helpful and made sure everything was taken care of. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Taylor · Married on 05/18/2018

My husband and I loved having our wedding at the Dominion house! Not only was it beautiful but it truly provided a magical wedding night for all our guest! The staff was super accommodating and were extremely helpful in prepping for the evening! My dream wedding came to life that night.

Sent on 05/26/2018
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 04/21/2018

The Most Stunning Experience of My Life

This venue has it all! Charm, elegance, history, and beauty. You can go as elaborate or as intimate as you'd like. We loved having everything in one place and our guests didn't have to travel from the ceremony to the reception and there are so many places to take amazing photos. The food was impeccable and the presidential suite upstairs was the epitome of romance and made it so convenient for us to stay the night of our wedding. We were treated so well and I felt so special. It rained the day of my wedding, but Julie and her staff were more than accommodating to make sure it didn't dampen the festivities. They even allowed us to come back and take photos outside that we didn't get the day of which I felt was something they did to make my experience everything I dreamed for it to be. Little things went wrong as they do with most weddings but if you asked me, my day was absolutely beautiful, memorable, and perfect and I would chose this venue a million times over.

Sent on 10/16/2018
    The Dominion House 25
    The Dominion House 26
    The Dominion House 27

Elizabeth · Married on 03/31/2018

My daughter's wedding at the Dominion House was absolutely wonderful! Julie and the staff were very accommodating and always responded in a timely manner beforehand. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 04/18/2018
    The Dominion House 28
    The Dominion House 29
    The Dominion House 30
    The Dominion House 31
    The Dominion House 32

Amy · Married on 11/18/2017

We could not have been happier with the venue and the customer service provided by Julie and Michelle and the entire staff! They made the day stress free and the wedding and reception ran smoothly! The food was incredible! Every guest could not say enough good things about the quality of the food served! Our photographer said it was her new favorite venue too!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Dan · Married on 10/17/2017

Just a quick thanks to everyone at Dominion House. We held our annual Gideon Pastors Appreciation Banquet there again this October. Everything was 110% excellent. All the staff from the ladies up front to David our setup guy, to the Chef and servers, went above and beyond the call of duty to make this the best banquet ever. The food was great, service great, overall setup great. We have already booked 2018 banquet. Because we know exactly what to expect. THANKS EVERYONE AT DOMINION HOUSE!!!!!!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Leslie · Married on 09/30/2017

This was the most wonderful venue. Julie and the staff were wonderful to work with and would get back to me quickly on my questions. The venue is beautiful and the whole wedding flowed flawlessly. They kept us all on a great schedule that didn't feel too rushed and worked within my daughter's desires. This was our second daughter to get married and the difference in hands on attentiveness was quite different. I would definitely use them again. The food was excellent and the facilities were perfect and elegant and romantic!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Tara · Married on 09/29/2017

Julie and her staff were great to work with! This was my second daughter to get married at a venue, and Dominion House raised the bar. They always got back to me (timely and patiently) with my questions even though I am sure that my daughter had asked some similar ones. We were planning this wedding between California, Colorado, Texas, and Oklahoma!! That could have been a communication nightmare, but the entire weekend was perfect! As the mother of the bride, I actually enjoyed this wedding as everyone kept us all on schedule and made the whole evening seem flawless-I was free to enjoy:) Security was very good too. I was questioned (nicely) a few times when I wanted to retrieve something from the bridal suite during the reception. They radioed ahead so that I had access to what we needed, and I got back to the reception quickly. The weather was perfect for an outdoor wedding. If you choose to have a garden wedding, make sure you include the chandelier! That was a late decision, and it really added an elegance to the atmosphere. They were very flexible in the schedule as my daughter and fiancé really wanted a certain order to the evening. We had some concerns that we might not have enough time to decorate the reception tables as they give you a 2 hour window. But everyone came together to help, and I think we had some time to spare. (It helps to bring some things the night before which they will do for you, like add the table runners and such.) I had so many compliments on the food, staff, and venue itself. What more can I say? I really truly do not have any suggestions to make it any better! They took so much stress out!

Sent on 10/05/2017
    The Dominion House 39
    The Dominion House 40
    The Dominion House 41

hanna · Married on 05/19/2017

I can't even begin to say how much I loved having my wedding at this gorgeous venue!! David showed us the venue and was great at explaining everything and answering all our questions. Julie was amazing in helping me get everything ready and coordinated!! Responded to my emails atleast within 24 hours. Julie was able to meet with me twice to reassure me everything was good. On the wedding day everything was perfect!! It was suppose to storm on our day and Julie constantly watched the weather because I was adamant to have our wedding outside. We pushed the wedding time ten minutes and it was perfect for us to have it outside. The food was amazing everyone complimented on how gorgeous the venue was and how amazing the food was! We wouldn't of had our wedding day any other way!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Christina · Married on 03/25/2017

We had our wedding here in March. I cannot recommend this venue enough! It was absolutely beautiful! The food was fabulous and everything was so well planned out. Julie and David were extremely helpful in navigating all the ins and outs of having an almost perfect wedding (no wedding can go perfectly!). They were both so attentive to my husband and me the day of the wedding. I'm pretty particular about having things look a certain way, and Julie was really great about double checking to make sure everything was the way we wanted it. We have heard MULTIPLE times from many of our guests that this was the best wedding they've ever been to, and the food was absolutely fantastic. If you are looking for a dramatic, gorgeous venue where you'll receive everything you need, this is the place for you.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Judy · Married on 12/31/2016

My daughter's New Year's Eve wedding was magical! It was everything we wanted and more! Julie Ayers, David and the rest of the staff were wonderful to work with! They helped us with all the planning for the big day including decor, food and beverages. They were so organized and efficient. We needed a lot of assistance and they were always available when we needed them. On the actual wedding day they took care of everything! Things could not have gone smoother! Guests raved about the food, my elderly father was driven everywhere he needed to be by golf cart, guests with special dietary needs were given their own food and all the guests had a fun time! Most importantly, the bride and groom were thrilled with their wedding ceremony and reception- I've never seen them happier!!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Alexis · Married on 07/23/2016

Julie and her team are incredible! She was so flexible and worked with our crazy schedule and was always super helpful. The venue was perfect and the food was incredible. The Dominion House was absolutely perfect for our wedding. It poured rain right in the middle of our ceremony but that didn't phase Julie and her team! They quickly moved all of us inside (almost 300 people!) and had us ready to go in a few minutes. The staff was wonderful and they were always on top of things. From our vendors being there to all of our guests they handled it all perfectly. Seriously the best decision we made was having our wedding there!

Sent on 12/06/2016

These individuals are seriously so wonderful! They are ready to give you exactly what you need/want. My wedding day was an absolute dream because they take care of everything from the wedding music to cutting the cake. They were always so friendly and professional too. The venue is the best part. It is very clean and classy. You will feel like royalty on your wedding day. I highly recommend this venue and these people.

Sent on 06/09/2016

Kimberly · Married on 05/07/2016

As the mother of the bride, we were thrilled to host our daughter's wedding and reception at the Dominion House. Working with David and Julie was a joy. The garden and grounds are breathtakingly beautiful. There is also a lovely setting indoors for the ceremony if the weather moves you indoors. The photos are gorgeous. The food was delicious and the reception hall is grand yet welcoming as well. My advice to bridal parties would be to pay the small fee and have the facility for an extra hour before the event.

Sent on 07/24/2016

Lauren · Married on 04/30/2016

I was hesitant at first given the price, but upon one look at this venue I knew it would be worth it! It was the most beautiful venue I had ever seen! I had never wanted to get married outdoors, but as soon as I saw the garden I knew I had to get married right there in the middle of all that beauty! Julie was so incredible, she answered all my calls and emails in a timely manner and was so kind in answering all my questions! The service was wonderful throughout the planning process, but even more fantastic on the wedding day itself! They made sure we had everything we needed, they made sure we had time to see our guests at the reception, and they even made sure we had a to-go box in our car when we drove away! It was the little touches that simply made them the best, I can't imagine having my wedding anywhere else and I am so glad my husband and I chose Dominion House!!!

Sent on 05/23/2016