89 Reviews for The Dominion House

House Liquor (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Chocolate Fountain (1)
89 The Dominion House Reviews

My husband and I loved having our wedding at the Dominion house! Not only was it beautiful but it truly provided a magical wedding night for all our guest! The staff was super accommodating and were extremely helpful in prepping for the evening! My dream wedding came to life that night.

Profile Picture Taylor , 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My daughter's wedding at the Dominion House was absolutely wonderful! Julie and the staff were very accommodating and always responded in a timely manner beforehand. We couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake

We could not have been happier with the venue and the customer service provided by Julie and Michelle and the entire staff! They made the day stress free and the wedding and reception ran smoothly! The food was incredible! Every guest could not say enough good things about the quality of the food served! Our photographer said it was her new favorite venue too!

Profile Picture Amy, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Just a quick thanks to everyone at Dominion House. We held our annual Gideon Pastors Appreciation Banquet there again this October. Everything was 110% excellent. All the staff from the ladies up front to David our setup guy, to the Chef and servers, went above and beyond the call of duty to make this the best banquet ever. The food was great, service great, overall setup great. We have already booked 2018 banquet. Because we know exactly what to expect. THANKS EVERYONE AT DOMINION HOUSE!!!!!!

Profile Picture Dan, 10/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was the most wonderful venue. Julie and the staff were wonderful to work with and would get back to me quickly on my questions. The venue is beautiful and the whole wedding flowed flawlessly. They kept us all on a great schedule that didn't feel too rushed and worked within my daughter's desires. This was our second daughter to get married and the difference in hands on attentiveness was quite different. I would definitely use them again. The food was excellent and the facilities were perfect and elegant and romantic!

Profile Picture Leslie, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Julie and her staff were great to work with! This was my second daughter to get married at a venue, and Dominion House raised the bar. They always got back to me (timely and patiently) with my questions even though I am sure that my daughter had asked some similar ones. We were planning this wedding between California, Colorado, Texas, and Oklahoma!! That could have been a communication nightmare, but the entire weekend was perfect! As the mother of the bride, I actually enjoyed this wedding as everyone kept us all on schedule and made the whole evening seem flawless-I was free to enjoy:) Security was very good too. I was questioned (nicely) a few times when I wanted to retrieve something from the bridal suite during the reception. They radioed ahead so that I had access to what we needed, and I got back to the reception quickly. The weather was perfect for an outdoor wedding. If you choose to have a garden wedding, make sure you include the chandelier! That was a late decision, and it really added an elegance to the atmosphere. They were very flexible in the schedule as my daughter and fiancé really wanted a certain order to the evening. We had some concerns that we might not have enough time to decorate the reception tables as they give you a 2 hour window. But everyone came together to help, and I think we had some time to spare. (It helps to bring some things the night before which they will do for you, like add the table runners and such.) I had so many compliments on the food, staff, and venue itself. What more can I say? I really truly do not have any suggestions to make it any better! They took so much stress out!

Photo for The Dominion House Review - Our flower girl!
Photo for The Dominion House Review - Add a comment...
Photo for The Dominion House Review - This was taken at the rehearsal so not many chair were set
Photo for The Dominion House Review - Add a comment...
Photo for The Dominion House Review - loved the chandelier!
Photo for The Dominion House Review - Beautiful setting
Photos
Photo for The Dominion House Review - Our ring bearer!
Photo for The Dominion House Review - Getting ready in the bridal suite
Photo for The Dominion House Review - The getaway truck made a nice photo op in front of the venue
Profile Picture Tara, 9/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Premium Liquor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

I can't even begin to say how much I loved having my wedding at this gorgeous venue!! David showed us the venue and was great at explaining everything and answering all our questions. Julie was amazing in helping me get everything ready and coordinated!! Responded to my emails atleast within 24 hours. Julie was able to meet with me twice to reassure me everything was good. On the wedding day everything was perfect!! It was suppose to storm on our day and Julie constantly watched the weather because I was adamant to have our wedding outside. We pushed the wedding time ten minutes and it was perfect for us to have it outside. The food was amazing everyone complimented on how gorgeous the venue was and how amazing the food was! We wouldn't of had our wedding day any other way!

Profile Picture hanna, 5/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding here in March. I cannot recommend this venue enough! It was absolutely beautiful! The food was fabulous and everything was so well planned out. Julie and David were extremely helpful in navigating all the ins and outs of having an almost perfect wedding (no wedding can go perfectly!). They were both so attentive to my husband and me the day of the wedding. I'm pretty particular about having things look a certain way, and Julie was really great about double checking to make sure everything was the way we wanted it. We have heard MULTIPLE times from many of our guests that this was the best wedding they've ever been to, and the food was absolutely fantastic. If you are looking for a dramatic, gorgeous venue where you'll receive everything you need, this is the place for you.

Profile Picture Christina, 3/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, In-House Bar, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Indoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s)

My daughter's New Year's Eve wedding was magical! It was everything we wanted and more! Julie Ayers, David and the rest of the staff were wonderful to work with! They helped us with all the planning for the big day including decor, food and beverages. They were so organized and efficient. We needed a lot of assistance and they were always available when we needed them. On the actual wedding day they took care of everything! Things could not have gone smoother! Guests raved about the food, my elderly father was driven everywhere he needed to be by golf cart, guests with special dietary needs were given their own food and all the guests had a fun time! Most importantly, the bride and groom were thrilled with their wedding ceremony and reception- I've never seen them happier!!

Profile Picture Judy, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Julie and her team are incredible! She was so flexible and worked with our crazy schedule and was always super helpful. The venue was perfect and the food was incredible. The Dominion House was absolutely perfect for our wedding. It poured rain right in the middle of our ceremony but that didn't phase Julie and her team! They quickly moved all of us inside (almost 300 people!) and had us ready to go in a few minutes. The staff was wonderful and they were always on top of things. From our vendors being there to all of our guests they handled it all perfectly. Seriously the best decision we made was having our wedding there!

Profile Picture Alexis, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

These individuals are seriously so wonderful! They are ready to give you exactly what you need/want. My wedding day was an absolute dream because they take care of everything from the wedding music to cutting the cake. They were always so friendly and professional too. The venue is the best part. It is very clean and classy. You will feel like royalty on your wedding day. I highly recommend this venue and these people.

Profile Picture User6816313, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Indoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Event Planning, Event Rentals

As the mother of the bride, we were thrilled to host our daughter's wedding and reception at the Dominion House. Working with David and Julie was a joy. The garden and grounds are breathtakingly beautiful. There is also a lovely setting indoors for the ceremony if the weather moves you indoors. The photos are gorgeous. The food was delicious and the reception hall is grand yet welcoming as well. My advice to bridal parties would be to pay the small fee and have the facility for an extra hour before the event.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was hesitant at first given the price, but upon one look at this venue I knew it would be worth it! It was the most beautiful venue I had ever seen! I had never wanted to get married outdoors, but as soon as I saw the garden I knew I had to get married right there in the middle of all that beauty! Julie was so incredible, she answered all my calls and emails in a timely manner and was so kind in answering all my questions! The service was wonderful throughout the planning process, but even more fantastic on the wedding day itself! They made sure we had everything we needed, they made sure we had time to see our guests at the reception, and they even made sure we had a to-go box in our car when we drove away! It was the little touches that simply made them the best, I can't imagine having my wedding anywhere else and I am so glad my husband and I chose Dominion House!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ
Services Used: Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s)

I had the best experience I could have ever hoped for with the Dominion House! Our wedding went so smooth because of Julie, the wedding coordinator at the venue. She was always willing to answer any questions we had and on our wedding day she made sure everything went on schedule! I truly had a magical experience there and would recommend them to anyone looking to plan a special event!

Profile Picture Emily, 2/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The venue is absolutely gorgeous. We had our ceremony out at the beautiful outdoor garden. The staff was amazing as it started raining they watched the radar and all communicated so well! The rain passed quickly they were flexible and aloud us to start a tid bit later! Every staff was wiping chairs down being sure we could have our wedding ceremony in the garden! It was amazing! The reception was a blast in their grande ball room it's beautiful! We had an absolute blast! The staff was fantastic and the chef did an amazing job on the food, bartenders were great and all the staff who helped set up and clean up were fabulous! Julie and David were great and easy to work with!!! Wouldn't have picked a better location!!

Profile Picture Morgan, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

The Dominion House cannot be beat! The venue is absolutely stunning, pictures really don't do it justice. The garden is gorgeous with perfectly maintained flowers, grass, ivy, and a waterfall/pond. That's where we had our ceremony since the wedding was in May. But the chapel is incredibly beautiful too! Huge windows, very high ceilings, beautiful white features, it was a tough pick between the chapel and garden! We had our reception in the ballroom which was perfect for our size (300+), but they can do anywhere from a small wedding to 350 people in there. It has beautiful tall ceilings, built-ins, and a gorgeous, long room for their food displays. The bridal room and groom's room are both very nice too. The food is INCREDIBLE!!! Best food ever! And they let you bring in our own wine/beer/champagne which was a huge bonus for us, too.

The best part of The Dominion House, though, is the service. David and Julie were so professional, quick, and helpful. They went out of their way to answer any and all of our questions and to make sure everything would be perfect for the wedding day. On the day of, we didn't worry about a thing the entire time. They coordinate with the florist, cake baker, band (or DJ), decorators, etc. and handle everything! They were very friendly and helpful with all of our guests and made sure everyone had a safe, fun night.

We couldn't have been happier with our wedding day. It was the best day of our lives! Everything was gorgeous and flawless, and it was such a relaxing day! No stress at all because of David and Julie. I would recommend them time and time again.

Profile Picture Faye, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Transportation

The only thing I would change is the hours booked. We purchased 2 extra hours and it was used to the fullest. I don't believe we could have decorated and set up with out it. Also the reception needr at least another 30 minutes to an hour. The bridal party only danced three times and bc of the schedule it was rushed. But those things are adding hours to get it to perfection. The Dominion House is beautiful and breathtaking. The flowers were amazing and the grounds heavenly. Food was awesome. So many guests raved about the dinner buffet. Delicious. Julie and David are so kind and patient. They truly have it down and can coordinate to perfection. A wonderful place for a magical wedding!!!

Profile Picture Jana, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

This venue is absolutely amazing. You get the beautiful outdoor garden area, which provides an excellent picture backdrop, an amazing indoor chapel if you desire and a stunning grand ballroom for your reception. The staff was wonderful; very helpful, attentive and friendly. The food is fantastic and we received a lot of comments from our guests saying the same thing. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect wedding day.

Profile Picture Ashton, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Dominion House is a fabulous place for a wedding! The facility is elegant, and the staff is professional and friendly. We also got many compliments from our guests about how good the food was. We had a wonderful experience for my daughter's wedding and I absolutely would recommend it.

Profile Picture Cindy, 2/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Dominion House is beautiful.Very friendly and professional staff ,always there to answer any questions.Our daughters wedding was amazing we didn't have to worry about anything the staff knew exactly what to do.I would highly recommend the Dominion House.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 2/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ

We loved the Dominion House! They made our wedding perfect and made sure that we were happy every step of the way. I would recommend this vendor to anyone seeking a great place to hold an event.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 2/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Rehearsal Dinner Location

They did everything needed and beyond ! Fantastic place !!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Everyone made our event pleasant, unique and low stress.

Profile Picture Cindy, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)

Venue was beautiful and staff was so helpful!

Profile Picture Tina, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Unique Services (Other)