The DJ Man Reviews

The DJ Man 5
The DJ Man 6
The DJ Man 7

Amber · Married on 12/10/2016

Eddie from The DJ Man was AWESOME for both our ceremony and reception. Was super easy to work with before hand and MCed the whole event smoothly even with last minute changes from us. Kept people on the dance floor and made sure we had a great and stress free night. Would absolutely recommend.

Sent on 12/31/2016

Cathy · Married on 07/09/2016

Absolutely great!!!!!! Great Music!! Had everyone up and dancing from start to finish!!! So professional and attentive to every detail. Made sure my daughter and son-in-law had everything they needed. Do not hesitate to use DJ Man Joe. YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Autumn · Married on 12/19/2015

By far the BEST DJ I've ever met. I have been to plenty of weddings.. The DJ really sets the mood for the whole event. Joe went above and beyond what was expected. I would highly recommend Joe to all my friends getting married in the future! Thank you for making my wedding so memorable!

Sent on 12/29/2015
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 10/17/2015

Super helpful and great professional. Lets your own personal style shine and makes your day special. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 07/18/2015

We loved working with Joe. He provided the music for our wedding and reception at the Estate on the Halifax. He catered to a wide range of musical interests from traditional country to top 40 and from ballroom to line dancing, Joe handled it all. We would recommend him highly to everyone!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Denis · Married on 08/20/2015

Joe was always quick to respond to emails. We provided him with a list of songs we wanted played and he stuck to the list. Our guests had a great time and the dance floor was packed all night. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 09/04/2015

Rachael · Married on 06/09/2015

Joe (The DJ Man) was AMAZING at our wedding reception! He really knows how to entertain a crowd, and we were very happy with his song selections. If you're looking for a talented DJ who cares about your musical tastes, then look no further!

Sent on 09/18/2015

Amy · Married on 06/07/2015

Joe was a phenomenal DJ! Our dance floor was full all night long. When things would start to die down, he would start a game or a dance line, making sure to keep the guests entertained through the whole evening. I had several people tell me that our wedding had the best DJ of any they've been to! He was great during the planning phase as well. He was always quick to respond to emails and thought of every detail to ensure that the night was perfect. He was priced most reasonably of all the DJs I contacted, too! He was a huge part of making my big day a memorable one!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Joe is a very nice and spiritual man. Which was really important to my husband and I. He kept the party going all night long. He didn't play the songs we expected, but he played the songs that everyone wanted to hear. Our friends and family still comment that it was the most fun wedding they have been to. We all had a great time, and that's what really matters. Thanks to DJ man Joe!

Sent on 09/11/2015
  • Maritza

Maritza · Married on 04/16/2015

DJ Man Joe was awesome! He really had our party going! Everyone had a blast and he played all the right songs that we had requested.

Sent on 04/23/2015

Lyndsey · Married on 03/31/2015

We had a great time at the wedding and Joe did a great job!

Sent on 04/07/2015

Casey · Married on 03/21/2015

Joe was fantastic. He was so easy to work with and very courteous. I appreciated that he double checked with me on my music choices and made great suggestions. Many guests complimented his service.

He does not do props. I was aware of that in the beginning and I was completely fine with that. My guests still had a great time.

Sent on 04/13/2015

Misty · Married on 03/16/2015

Joe was a perfect for our wedding. I had a large mix of old and young present at our wedding. Joe had the perfect mix of music to please both generations. Joe was very helpful and did a great job setting up the introductions into the rehearsal and making sure everyone knew exactly what to do. The song choices Joe made were perfect and he made the night a blast! Thanks Joe!

Sent on 03/19/2015

Stephanie · Married on 04/12/2014

We are so happy we hired Joe as our DJ for our wedding. The night ran perfectly thanks to him, he played all the music that we asked for, and he created a super fun atmosphere for our guests. He is an awesome person all around and we highly recommend using him for any special event!

Sent on 11/24/2014

I couldn't have asked for a better DJ! DJ man Joe kept the crowd entertained and dancing during the whole reception. He also gave me tips and prepared me for what was coming next as far as the timeline for the reception. Great DJ with a great personality!!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Amy · Married on 11/03/2013

DJ Man Joe handled both our ceremony music and reception. He helped me and my husband with the music selections and made the process much easier for us. He kept the crowd dancing pretty much the whole night and everyone had such a great time. Just what you want in a DJ!!

Sent on 12/05/2013

Joe is the best DJ we could have asked for! I was an out of town bride and he responded to all of my emails within 24 hours. He is very personable and creates a stress free environment on a hectic day. He was great at keeping the reception on schedule and keeping us up to date on what was coming up next. We were never kept in the dark. There were a lot of out of town guests and I wanted them to have the best time and dance all night. The dance floor was packed all night and everyone told me that it was the party of the year. Without his guidance and DJ skills it would not be successful. I recommend him to anyone needing a DJ in the Daytona area.

Sent on 10/17/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/21/2013

Joe was hands down the best wedding DJ ever. He was fun, professional, and kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. I would recommend him to anyone. You can find him on Facebook DJ Man Joe.

Sent on 03/19/2014

Paige · Married on 09/07/2013

Awesome DJ! He had the whole crowd dancing all night!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Amy · Married on 08/03/2013

We booked DJ Man Joe for our wedding before even meeting him. He came highly recommended by everyone we talked to--including our caterer! My fiance was concerned with having a DJ that would be "cheesy." DJ Joe was everything but cheesy. He is professional, kind and knows how to keep a party going. He followed our planned timeline and assisted us throughout the night by letting us know what would be coming up next. He was the perfect emcee/host. It's clear to us now why everyone we came across in Port Orange recommends DJ Man Joe. He's the best!

Sent on 08/25/2013

Pam · Married on 04/06/2013

Joe can really get the crowd going!! He kept the party lively and people dancing all night long. The festivities ran so smoothly because he knew exactly when to have the speeches, dances, boquet toss ect.. I would recommend Joe to anyone that wants to have a good time.

Sent on 04/24/2013

Kaitlyn · Married on 01/12/2013

Joe is hands down the BEST DJ in the area! He really makes the day so seamless and is very organized in his plan... he followed everything exactly the way we discussed. He also has a great personality...he knows exactly what to do and when to do it and really just works hard to make sure everything is the way the bride wants it. I would recommend Joe to anyone and everyone in need of a DJ (whether it is for a wedding or not)!

Sent on 06/27/2013
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 10/06/2012

There is only 1 word to describe DJ Joe....PHENOMENAL. We booked Joe over year before our wedding because we knew we wanted to have the best. From the start, DJ Joe helped us plan our perfect ceremony and reception music. He was open to our ideas and vision, even though they were not conventional. He worked really well with our other venders, keeping everyone on time, yes, even the Bride :). Joe kept the music going all night long and the dance floor packed! He even joined us on the dance floor for a bit. DJ Man Joe also provided the up lighting for our reception and it made the room "pop" and come to life. We cannot thank Joe enough for his time and talents. He truly is the best and we could not have asked for anything else for our special day.

Sent on 12/16/2012

Shawn · Married on 07/07/2012

DJ Man Joe was perfect for our wedding and reception. Highly professional, fun and had every song we wanted! Could not have asked for anything more!!

Sent on 08/07/2012
  • Patricia & Derek

Patricia · Married on 05/27/2012

Joe is such an awesome DJ! I don’t think anyone ever sat down at my wedding. A couple of times Joe got out and danced with the rest of the guest. He kept the music upbeat and fun. The music Joe played had the older and younger crowd mixing together and having a blast! I wanted a party and I got a party! Joe also kept the wedding on time and organized! I was worried because I didn’t use a planner and took the wedding on myself, but Joe told me to trust him and that a good DJ is your planner on your wedding day. He was right! My day was perfect! Thank you Joe!

Sent on 05/31/2012