The Diamond Center Reviews

30 | Janesville, WI

30 Reviews for The Diamond Center

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Getting married on 10/19/2019

First off the ring my fiance picked out was beautiful!
    Jeff was our guy and made us feel welcome there. He made sure that when my ring got resized I would not have to wait very long. Very accommodating and so helpful with other wedding needs.

Sent on 08/23/2017

The Diamond Center's reply:

Kaitlyn, thank you for the review! Jeff is great I'll be sure to let him know he did a great job. I'm glad you're taking advantage of the services we provide be sure to let us know if there is anything else we can do. Don't be strangers!

Andrew · Married on 08/04/2018

I purchased my fiance's engagement ring at the Madison location and had excellent service. The entire staff was not pushy like some jewelers can be, and Nate provided really great service throughout each and every visit. The ring I purchased is a great value for the quality and really shines. They offer a first time buyer discount as well as a lifetime warranty, which cannot be beat. I would highly recommend

Sent on 09/07/2017

The Diamond Center's reply:

Andrew thank you so much for the kind review! I'm so glad we could help you find the perfect engagement ring. Make sure to keep in touch and stop by anytime for free cleanings and any other service you may need.. Hope to see you and your fiance soon.

Lianna · Married on 06/24/2017

The Diamond Center has a really professional, welcoming, and caring staff. Everyone there greets you with a smile and, "Hello!" Brett was especially helpful! My fiancé bought the engagement ring without knowing my ring size. It was too big so we took it in to be resized. Brett had a rush order placed, and my ring was ready the next day! I had it for twelve hours before realizing it was too small and difficult to remove. I was so disappointed and called Brett asking what I could do. It was almost Christmas and I wanted to show my ring to my family! He got the ring in that day and had it resized by the next morning! In under 72 hours (and the week before Christmas), my ring had been resized TWICE! We sincerely appreciate the whole staff in working so hard and being so accommodating to help make our engagement the best possible! I can't recommend The Diamond Center enough! Thank you so, so much!

Jake · Married on 11/26/2016

Engagement Ring Help

My father-in-law (to be at the time) has been going to the Diamond Center for years so, when it came time to buy an engagement ring for his daughter, that's where I went first. I'm glad I did. They helped me find the absolutely perfect ring in no time because they listened to what I said I was looking forward. They were definitely helpful for a guy that had no idea what he was doing!

My Man custom made my ring with Jason, it turned out better than I could have ever imagined! Just coming in with a couple pictures of what he wanted and idea's Jason made the ring better than we both thought it would be! Every time I go in to get my ring cleaned they always remember me by name and are very welcoming!!

Sent on 04/29/2014

The Diamond Center's reply:

We are so pleased that you had a great experience and so glad that you're sharing it! We work hard to show how important each client is to us & it is so awesome to hear that we're doing a good job of that. We'll see you soon :)

Julie · Married on 09/27/2014

Trisha and Jason were great. Brian and I went to several places before we stopped into the Diamond Center. When we walked in to look at engagement rings they were just so friendly and wanted to get that special ring that I wanted. They custom made my engagement ring with sapphires and diamonds. I absolutely love my ring and they also have one made to be put in there display case at The Diamond Center. So if other people are interested in having something different they can basically do anything for you, just ask. Thanks for everything. We appreciate your patients and time you took to be with us each time we came back to The Diamond Center.

Julie · Married on 09/20/2014

Will never shop anywhere else for my jewelry needs, they were awesome from engagement ring to wedding bands, they were easy to work with and made us feel like important customers. I even stopped in the Madison West location the week before the wedding and Jason H was working, gave me a big hug and we chatted for quite some time, it's not just about the price but the customer service. TDC exceeds all expectations!!

Ang · Married on 08/31/2014

After visiting several jewelry stores, we decided to see what The Diamond Center had. We were greeted instantly (unlike other stores) and everyone was very friendly. Brock at the Madison location was the one who helped us out. We looked at several engagement rings and talked about having a custom ring made for my husband. After finding a ring I liked we decided to make a small change to it to go with his custom ring. They were very excited to do this and did not charge to change out a few stones to put emeralds in. My ring came in early so my husband was still able to surprise me with the proposal because I wasn't expecting it for another week and half. When we went back in to custom design his ring Brock and Jason were again excellent to work with. They worked with keeping in our budget, but also giving me exactly what I wanted. The service, professionalism and value were awesome. We have recommended TDC to several people and will continue to shop there when looking for future jewelry.

Christina · Married on 06/20/2014

The Diamond Center was great! We told them what we were looking for in an engagement ring and they only had to show us one ring, we knew that was the one for us! Same thing with the wedding band! They are super friendly! Great Customer service! They go out of their way each time for their customers! Prices are very reasonable, not like other jewelers we shopped at. My ring is EVERYTHING I ever imagined it would be! I still catch myself staring down at it in aww! I have gotten many compliments on how beautiful it is, and I must agree! Its beautiful and PERFECT!

Affordable and GREAT customer service EVERY TIME I walk into the store! They are amazing! Just their customer service will keep me coming back and working with them instead of other jewelers in the area!

Mariko · Married on 06/14/2014

Purchased my wedding band and earrings for our flower girl here (Madison location). They were very helpful for both. I don't have a standard engagement ring, and they were able to find a band that worked really well, and was within budget.

Sent on 06/17/2014

The Diamond Center's reply:

Congratulations on your wedding! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience so soon after your special day. We were happy to assist you with both purchases and we hope to see you again soon. Enjoy being a newlywed!

Gina · Married on 05/17/2014

My fiance and I are getting married in 2014. I have nothing, but good things to say about the employees at the Diamond Center. I bought my fiance's engagement ring in November of 2011. The staff was knowledgeable, helpful, and didn't place any pressure on me to buy. We already purchased both wedding bands, with no hassle. Each time that we have gone into the store they have treated me like family. Keep up the good guys!

• User3202967 · 2+ years ago

They have a great selection and have been great to work with. So glad we stopped in one Sunday and found the perfect rings. Everyone comments on my wedding ring and how perfect it is for my engagement ring that was from another store and has my grandmother's diamond in it.

Sent on 11/23/2013

The Diamond Center's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! We're so pleased that you've enjoyed your experience so far and we hope to exceed your expectations for years to come. Thank you for your confidence in us and for sharing that with the users of this esteemed wedding website. Best Wishes & Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Perfect. Just perfect. They are the most wonderful people. They still remember my name when I walk past in the mall. Locally owned businesses are the way to go.

Sent on 09/17/2013

The Diamond Center's reply:

Thank you so much for your awesome testimonial! Remembering people is very important to us. Our intent is to be with you for all of the important events in your life, so we want you to know that you are more than just a customer. Being a local owned business is about family and community and we appreciate you for recognizing that.

Tera · Married on 10/27/2012

I would highly recommend the diamond center in janesville,wi. Our jewelry was amazing,beautiful and everyone there was very professional and very courteous to our needs. I got my band soldered to my ring and I only had to take it in a few days before the wedding. That was so nice I didn't have to be without my ring for to long. I also love the free cleanings and the warranty.

My husband got the engagement ring here and we got both wedding bands from here and had great service. We worked with Jason and he is wonderful to do business with. I got my wedding band custom made to look like the band of the engagement ring and it was a better value for us to do it that way any way. How many places can you have something custom made for less than something pre-made? Then I didn't realize that you were supposed to send in your ring to have it polished and was going to do it the day before and was just going to have it cleaned and Jason polished it quick for us right then. If you're looking for a good jeweler I'd highly recommend The Diamond Center they really do go above and beyond

Nikki · Married on 04/07/2012

Everyone at the Diamond Center is very nice!! They all remember your name every time you walk in the door. Very good!!!

• W

Crystal · Married on 08/19/2011

The Diamond Center has always provided us with excellent service. Beautiful jewelry with excellent service and guarantees to go with it.

• Kacey

Kacey Kaderly · Married on 05/28/2011

Lifetime customer

First purchase from the Diamond Center was a Hearts on Fire Engagement Ring for my wife that turned out fabulous - I have never seen a ring sparkle so much! We also purchased a 14k White Gold Mens wedding ring for myself along with a HOF Wedding Ring and another band. Eventually my wife brought her rings in and had The Diamond Center soldered everything together. She loves it! I had no clue what I was doing at first but The Diamond Center was there the entire way to help me get through the process. They have amazing staff and I wouldn't recommend going anywhere else. I have since purchased watches, PANDORA Jewelry for my mother and other fine jewelry for gifts and will be a lifetime customer!

Melissa · Married on 07/23/2010

Best Designers and Best Warranty's around! We had a custom ring made for my husband and it is AWESOME! Great selection and value.....I continue to use them for all my jewelry needs!

Tonya · Married on 11/14/2009

All I have to say is my ring is beautiful and the people at the diamond center are so nice.

Jill · Married on 10/17/2009

We've been working with Brett since we got my engagement ring, the nice thing about Brett and the rest of their staff is they are not pushy. Instead of forcing you to get something expensive they help find something nice in your budget. We continue to use the Diamond Center for all our jewelry needs.

Sarah · Married on 05/21/2009

Great!! Everyone was very helpful and they had great service and quality.

April · Married on 07/22/2006

We purchased my husband's wedding band from here. Excellent service, and the best warranty around!

Joann · Married on 05/24/2015

We designed our ring with the Diamond Center and were very happy about the whole process. Our ring turned our beautifully and the staff were all very responsive. We are in the process of buying more items from the Diamond center because of the great experience we had with the ring.