Destiny and Light Reviews

Destiny and Light 5
Destiny and Light 6
Destiny and Light 7

Tamira · Getting married on 04/27/2019

I was a bridesmaid in my bbf wedding Oct 2016. I received airbrush makeup with lashes. Great experience. I plan to use this company for my wedding in 6/2018. My makeup artist was #Amber!

• Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing, Professional Work

I had to be ready for my wedding by 9:30 am with 11 services being done. The team sent a schedule almost a month ahead of time and had plenty of people to cover the load. They arrived at 4am early and happy to be there. The team was professional and extremely nice and helpful. We had airbrushed makeup that was flawless and lasted me throughout the entire Florida humidity wedding day. The makeup was done well; you could not see harsh contour lines or lines anywhere else on the face. My hair is very long and heavy, but they were able to curl it and the curls lasted into the night. I highly recommend using this vendor.

Destiny and Light 8
    Destiny and Light 9

Glenda Montgomery · Married on 12/29/2018

Great experience, everybody looked stunning

Myself and my bridal party looked absolutely stunning on my wedding day thanks to Destiny and Light. Jackie and Angel were our stylists and It was such a pleasure working with them. We had several different hair types and skin tones and they worked well with everybody. Their service and their work was great. Everybody’s hair and makeup was beautiful. I would highly recommend.

• Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 12/22/2018

I was amazed

Well let me say first that Amanda was AWESOME!! I was very pleased with my hair and make-up. Everyone complimented me all night. My hair is long and straight and hard to curl but she pulled it off. She took her time to make sure it was perfect and that I was happy.

Destiny and Light 10
    Destiny and Light 11

Keyroly · Married on 12/22/2018

So fabulous

Thank you for making me and my bridal party look fabulous the make up and hair looked so amazing the hair and makeup stayed on all day thank you guys 💗

Destiny and Light 12

Cheyenne · Married on 12/09/2018

Wedding day

Omg y’all I can’t explain how great this team is! I had a group of 8 ladies including myself and we all did hair and airbrush makeup. We had a strict time line to stick to to end on time. One hour into the day a transmitter blew and all electricity went away. The team did not worry they started putting the base makeup on all the girls and did what they could without the electric. Once it came back on it was all hands on deck and they killed it! They had such a great team dynamic and worked so well together they finished all of our hair and makeup on time and we looked amazing ! Literally nailed my vision and made it look even better than the photos I had shown! Thank you guys so much for making us look awesome and making me feel so pretty on my most important day!

Also a great price for 8 people!

Destiny and Light 13
    Destiny and Light 14
    Destiny and Light 15
    Destiny and Light 16

Keeshia · Married on 12/01/2018

Highly recommend Paola & Nelly

Paola and Nelly were amazing on hair & makeup on my wedding day! The showed up on time & got us out in time as well. Everyone was over the moon with how everything turned out. Thank you for helping us make our day just that much better!

Rachael · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing! Great to work with!

I used Destiny & Light for my wedding on 11/24/18 ( we had Angel & her team) they were absolutely AMAZING! a very professional team, friendly, efficient & even had all 11 of our bridal party ready early! (such a stress relief)
    Everyone looked amazing & was raving about our hair and makeup all night. Excellent customer service, I even spoke to the owner Brown a few times who was extremely helpful & eased my nerves.

I would 100% recommend them to any bride looking.

• Kristin

Kristin Oberlin · Married on 11/24/2018

100% Recommend!

Leticia was hands down amazing. I was an out of town bride and was definitely nervous about having someone who doesn’t know me do my hair FOR MY WEDDING. But she listened, looked at photos and really did exactly what I envisioned. The trial run was a good experience and I definitely felt like I could say what I was thinking without feeling like she would be offended. I would 100% recommend Destiny Hair and Light to any bride in or out of town! You won’t be disappointed.

Destiny and Light 17
    Destiny and Light 18
    Destiny and Light 19

Christina · Married on 11/24/2018

Beautiful bride!

All of my girls were happy with the services we recieved (hair and airbrush makeup and eyelash application). Paola did a great job on my trial and I bought extensions because they looked great and held curl so much better than my own hair and the color matched perfectly! Paola was attentive to my requests and made me feel beautiful and confident oon my big day!! Highly recommend

Destiny and Light 20
    Destiny and Light 21

Surisadai · Married on 11/17/2018

Incredible service!

I had Angel and Olivia do my makeup (bride), my mom's makeup, and 5 bridesmaids. They also did all our hairstyles. They did a fantastic job! We had such an amazing time throughout the entire process. They were so professional and down-to-earth. Everyone raved about the makeup and hairstyles. I seriously couldn't have chosen a better company and/or stylist for my special day. Thank you for making it an extremely memorable and wonderful day!

Carly · Married on 11/17/2018

Once upon a dream!

My best friend used this vendor for her wedding and was an amazing experience!
    This is why I also used them for my wedding and again the most wonderful experience! I worked with jay as my lead stylist and she is so lovely to work with and does an amazing job!

Destiny and Light 22
    Destiny and Light 23
  • Kristi

Kristi · Married on 11/11/2018

Sheer perfection

Camery and Nelly were amazing! So warm and nice to work with, making me feel beautiful the whole time. They got my look PERFECTLY and were one of the best parts of my wedding experience. I love them both!

Noelle Popchoke · Married on 11/11/2018

Absolutely Incredible!

Lexi and Kristin were just perfect! They were kind, they were excited about my look, they were professional, and they were incredibly talented! My makeup and hair as well as my bridal party’s makeup were FLAWLESS. I felt beautiful the whole day morning to night! You want to book this company for your event. They will exceed your expectations every step of the way. They made my day that much more special! Thank you again ladies!!

Emily · Married on 11/10/2018

Such an amazing company and I couldn’t have been happier with how everyone’s hair and makeup turned out!

All of my bridesmaids looked beautiful and I was so happy with how my makeup came out. I would definitely reommend them to anyone. They are so worth it and the pricing was so reasonable! Such an amazing team!

• Taylor

Taylor · Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding Day

It like friends were doinf my hair and makeup! My mother and I truly enjoyed the experience. It was a great time, especially since I did not have a bridal party. I got the experience of one, but without the hassle!

Melissa · Married on 11/10/2018

Would recommend them to anyone!

One of the best decisions for our wedding. We had a total of 7 ladies, including the mothers, and Destiny and Light made up everyone so beautifully! We did both on-site hair & makeup with lashes, and all of the ladies loved the faux lashes and airbrush (it was all their first time). My make-up lasted all night (yes, even through crying and sweating!). They worked so efficiently and were such a fun group of gals while working. Would highly recommend them for anyone!

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing work

The girls did amazing on everyone in the wedding. They were super professional and flexible once they arrived. Thank you guys so much!

Katie Lollar · Married on 11/10/2018

Glam Experts!!

Destiny & Light did hair and makeup for my Nov 2018 wedding, and they absolutely nailed it! Jamelia and Emma truly did a fabulous job! They did hair and makeup for myself, my 2 bridesmaids, my mom, and the groom's mom. Hair and makeup for each of us came out gorgeous! Jamelia and Emma were so accommodating with getting everyone's look to their liking, as well as making everything look perfect. If someone wanted a small change in their hair style or makeup, the D&L girls had no problem fixing it and making sure we were satisfied. They arrived early, were so sweet, easy to get along with, understood our vision, and truly did a fantastic job. The wedding was a vintage/Hollywood glam theme, and hair and makeup definitely knocked it out of the park! The girls were very patient with us, even while we were a bit stressed and feeling rushed, they fit us all in and made sure we all shined, and finished on time! I'm so grateful we hired these talented ladies for my special day! I definitely recommend Destiny & Light!! Thanks, girls!!

Destiny and Light 24
    Destiny and Light 35
    Destiny and Light 36

Danielle · Married on 11/03/2018

Beyond amazing group

These girls are the best. They were able to come in and do 9 girls hair and makeup with time to spare. Everyone loved their hair and makeup with any mishaps! Recommend without regard.

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/27/2018

ANGEL + TEAM nailed it!

I got married on 10/27/18 and we used Destiny & Light and we're given Angel + her team as our stylists - and we couldn't have been more pleased! ALL of the bridesmaids + moms looked abs. fabulous, and of course, I did too! :-) Super impressed by Angel and the entire team that was with us, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Brooke Voss · Married on 10/27/2018

Great! Awesome experience.

Very nice. Professional, and did amazing work. I felt like a princess.

• Lauryn

Lauryn Vaughn · Married on 10/27/2018

AMAZING! Everything was perfect.

Destiny & Light is the best of the best. Professional, organized, and super talented. Lucy did my hair & makeup for my wedding in October and my bridesmaids & I all looked stunning! I’m thrilled they were a part of my big day and would recommend them 1000x over! Thank you, ladies!

• Ashlee

Ashlee · Married on 10/27/2018

Great hair and makeup artists!

I hired The Destiny and Light for my wedding in October 2018. Corinne and a group of three other make up artists/stylists did hair and makeup for myself and all of the bridal party. They were all very professional, pleasant to work with and did a wonderful job. I was very happy with my look for the big day and would recommend them to others!