Destiny and Light Reviews

Destiny and Light 7
  • Megan

Megan Hudson · Getting married on 07/04/2020

We had a blast

Destiny and light was very great at answering any questions and concerns I had! They got everyone's hair and makeup looking stunning and we had a blast getting ready with them!

Sent on 05/26/2019
    Destiny and Light 8
    Destiny and Light 9
    Destiny and Light 10
    Destiny and Light 11
  • Janyll

Janyll · Married on 07/07/2019

I felt gorgeous!

They have amazing women who know how to make everyone feel their most beautiful! They are very professional and they even travel outside of Tampa! I love this group of artist and I will be using them again in the future!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Jackie · Married on 06/22/2019

They will make you look like a movie star!!

We had a destination wedding in Treasure Island on 6/22/19. Destiny and Light was on the preferred vendor list and I knew I wanted to hire them immediately as soon as I started following them on social media. They have a team of true artists! Amanda was our stylist. She was prompt, warm and friendly, and so fun. All of us were ready before our official “ready time” as she kept all of us on schedule. She did our hair and makeup exactly how we asked for and even stopped during parts of the process to ask our opinions and to make sure she was doing exactly as we wanted. When she was finished and I looked at myself in the mirror, I was immediately taken aback because I’ve never looked so glamorous in my entire life!! I was complimented all night on how beautiful my hair and makeup looked – even being compared to Marilyn Monroe. I was princess for a day and truly looked the part. Compliments were also given to my Maid of Honor and flower girl as both of their hairstyles and my Maid of Honor’s makeup was flawlessly done. Thank you Destiny and Light and Amanda for being part of our beach wedding dream team! I’ve been staring at our pictures and video for days upon days and can’t get enough of how stunning we looked on my wedding day!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2019

Phenomenal!

I can’t recommend Destiny & Light enough!!! They were absolutely AMAZING at my wedding, they carried out the looks my bridesmaids and I requested beautifully and truthfully exceeded all of our expectations. We all looked and felt so gorgeous and all at such an affordable price! Special shout out to Leticia, she’s such a sweetheart and made sure I looked gorgeous and felt amazing. I also commend them for having Pricilla fill in last minute without any hesitation. They got us all done within the timeline too (which I know is unheard of) so we were right on time! Overall, incredible experience!

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Destiny and Light 12
    Destiny and Light 13
    Destiny and Light 14

Lily · Married on 05/19/2019

Bride and bridal party makeup and hair

Angel was amazing. She made sure my girls and I looked great for my wedding. She was very professional and did a great job.

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Destiny and Light 15
    Destiny and Light 16
    Destiny and Light 17

Tamira · Married on 04/27/2019

I was a bridesmaid in my bbf wedding Oct 2016. I received airbrush makeup with lashes. Great experience. I plan to use this company for my wedding in 6/2018. My makeup artist was #Amber!

Sent on 01/16/2018
  • Susie

Susie Smith Farley · Married on 04/27/2019

Destiny & Light were Amazing!

D & L were did an excellent job for my daughter's wedding on 4/27/19 at the Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach. The team, led by Jay, were total professionals! We had the bride, 5 bridesmaids, two mothers, a grandmother, aunt and flowergirl. They showed up on time, set up and turned us all into beauties! Their airbrush make-up was amazing and I just can't express how lovely everyone looked and how they helped make it such a beautiful day. There were truly a pleasure to work with! Couldn't have been better!

Sent on 05/05/2019
    Destiny and Light 18
    Destiny and Light 19
    Destiny and Light 20
    Destiny and Light 21
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 04/27/2019

Amanda and her team were amazing!

I knew I wanted to book Destiny and Light from the beginning when I was a bridesmaid in a friends wedding. My hair never holds curls and they made my hairstyle last all night! My lead stylist was Amanda and she was so sweet. My hair and makeup trial went so smoothly. I ended up changing the hairstyle slightly in the end and she made it look better than I imagined! My makeup was flawless. I would highly recommend them to anyone! Thank you for making my dream day come true :)

Sent on 05/31/2019
    Destiny and Light 28
  • Arianna

Arianna · Married on 03/23/2019

Highly Recommend

Lucy and Kirsten delivered! They were punctual and fun and easy to work with from day one. Everybody looked absolutely amazing and they even worked around one of my bridesmaids showing up an hour and a half late! They also added in extra services for my mother-in-law on the spot. And my airbrush makeup lasted all night despite all the sweating on the dance floor! Thank you so much for making my bridal party and I look incredible!

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 03/23/2019

Perfect hair and make-up!

We had 7 girls that needed hair and make-up, including myself, the day of the wedding. Destiny and Light stuck to their schedule and every had everyone finished early. All my girls were 100% happy with the team. I was especially happy with Amanda who I booked a trial run with to figure out how we wanted the wedding look to be, and then she did exactly that on the wedding day. i could not have been more pleased with everything!

Sent on 04/23/2019
    Destiny and Light 29
    Destiny and Light 30
    Destiny and Light 31
    Destiny and Light 32
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 03/09/2019

Highly recommend

I cannot say enough good things about this company. I felt so beautiful all day long and my makeup didn’t budge! Amanda was my artist and I absolutely adored her. She was professional, arrived on time, always communicated well, and is such an awesome artist. I showed her a picture and she knew exactly what to do. I had 15 services performed and her and Emma did amazing on all of them.

Not only that but they are some of the most well priced and highly rated artists in the central Florida and Tampa area

Hire. Hire. Hire.

Sent on 03/12/2019
    Destiny and Light 33
    Destiny and Light 34

Sierra · Married on 03/09/2019

Stop looking! You’ve found what you’ve been looking for!

I heard about Destiny and Light through mutual friends (5 other weddings) when I was looking for the company that could tackle on me and my 11 bridesmaids. I was very impressed with how much fun and professional this company was! They were very responsive to all my emails and texts the whole way through. Corinne was my makeup artist and didn’t disappoint! From the trial, to texts in between, all the way up to the day of, she made sure I was the happiest bride in all the land! She is there for YOU!! My bridal party looked absolutely beautiful and I would recommend them to anyone searching for the right team for their big day! :)

Sent on 03/15/2019
  • I

Ivette · Married on 02/09/2019

Phenomenal!

Destiny & Light Hair and makeup group is absolutely amazing! My original hair and makeup plan fell through after a not so great trial and I was scrambling a couple weeks before the wedding to find someone for myself and bridesmaids. The entire team was so responsive and helpful beforehand. I was actually blessed to have Priscilla for my special day. She was originally supposed to be out of town for an event, but a last minute cancellation saved me :). I can’t say enough about Priscilla! She even squeezed me in a week before my wedding for a trial. I’m super indecisive so I knew what I didn’t want, but not really what I did want. Priscilla worked magic and I felt so beautiful! I LOVED everything about my hair and makeup and loved how comfortable and fun she made it. I felt like we’ve been friends for years. I had booked before even having a trial and she 100% confirmed I made the right decision. On wedding day everything was perfect. She and her assistant were so professional, everything ran on time and everyone looked amazing. My bridesmaid don’t wear much makeup and they found the perfect balance so they felt comfortable and still done up for the wedding. I wear makeup regularly and Priscilla did my makeup so I still felt like myself with enough glam to feel extra special for my wedding day. My hair was exactly what I envisioned with voluminous full curls. I received so many compliments on how beautiful it looked and lasted all night. I definitely recommend and would give 10 stars if possible!

Sent on 03/02/2019
  • Lori

Lori Armendariz · Married on 02/02/2019

Created the perfect look for my wedding day!

I am so glad I chose Destiny & Light Hair and Makeup Group for my wedding! Corrine and Angel were a phenomenal team!!! They arrived on time the day of the wedding, quickly setup and got working on myself, my mom and the bridal party. I had done a trial run so I had a very good idea of what my look would be and it turned out perfectly. My bridal party brought some pictures of hair that they liked and Corrine and Angel were able to work with each of them to give them a look they loved. Everyone also got the airbrush makeup, most with eyelashes which looked gorgeous! The team was done early leaving us time to eat and relax some before the wedding craziness got started.

I would absolutely recommend Destiny Light!

Sent on 02/16/2019
    Destiny and Light 35

Guadalupe Cuahutle · Married on 02/02/2019

Amazing service for a wedding

These ladies really know what they are doing. They will work with you until they create the perfect look for your event, in my case it was my wedding. They are very professional, and work very efficiently. I had a bridesmaid party of 7 ladies, and they had us ready with plenty of time to spare before the wedding ceremony.

Sent on 02/28/2019
  • Kerri

Kerri Fuller · Married on 01/26/2019

Excellent Experience with D&L

I had the best experience with Destiny & Light for my wedding. Our team was AMAZING!! Leticia, Lucy and Amanda were all so nice and professional. Myself and all of my bridesmaids, Mom and MIL were thrilled with our hair and makeup. They were able to recreate photos of hairstyles and create modern makeup looks that lasted all night long in the wind and on the dance floor. The D&L office team was quick to respond and very helpful in planning when I needed to move the schedule around for my photographs. The group pricing was very reasonable as well. My trial was great and a really fun experience, Leticia recreated my look perfectly from the trial on my wedding day. I would absolutely work with this team again!

Sent on 02/05/2019
  • Michelle

Matthew · Married on 01/26/2019

Beautiful Bride

I tried several other bridal trials before I met with Corinne... Every other trial I left feeling extremely disappointed. At a month before my wedding, I felt like I would never find the right person to get the look I wanted. When I met Corinne I told her about my other experiences and she said she would be my saving grace... I laughed it off as I had heard that at prior trials, but she was right. When I left the trial I was amazed at how she was almost spot on with what I was looking for. I booked her for myself and my bridal party. The day of she took all that we had talked about at the trial and turned the almost to exactly what I wanted. Even my Maid of Honor (who is extremely picky) LOVED her hair and makeup! Corinne is AMAZING!!! I cannot say enough about her. She really is my Saving Grace! If you have a chance, grab her up! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 02/18/2019
    Destiny and Light 36
    Destiny and Light 37
    Destiny and Light 38
    Destiny and Light 39
    Destiny and Light 40
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 01/19/2019

I felt and looked better than I could have ever dreamed!

Corinne and Kirstin are miracle workers! My girls, my moms, and myself all came out looking like angels! They truly work magic! We all have never felt so beautiful! They were so kind and patient with our specific hair or makeup requests. I am so so so happy we used Destiny and Light for all of our hair and makeup needs! Truly the best!

Sent on 03/21/2019
    Destiny and Light 41
    Destiny and Light 42
    Destiny and Light 43

Alessandra · Married on 01/17/2019

Best service!

Corinne was amazing on our wedding day. She did my mom, mother in law and my makeup and hair and they all looked amazing! She's really talented and such a nice person. Would definitely recommend :)

Sent on 02/06/2019

Keriann · Married on 01/12/2019

Top Notch and flawless

I had such a wonderful experience with Destiny & Light! They're customer service was fantastic, they were so flexible and easy to work with for scheduling trials and they were extremely detail oriented when it came to making their timeline for wedding day. Each and every time I went to the studio, I was greeted with a smile (and a glass of wine) and most of all it was fun!!! I had the absolute pleasure of working with Corinne for my hair and make up and she was nothing short of superb. She was available via text to answer any questions or concerns I had, she was more than happy to do my 3 trials when I couldn't make up my mind as to what I wanted to do with my hair and never once made me feel bad for not knowing what I wanted! Day of the wedding Corinne and Paola showed up right on time and were ready TO GO!!! We were actually done ahead of time which was nice because it gave us more time for pictures. On top of all that, my entire bridal party and I looked like glamorous movie stars!!! I couldn't have been happier with the way I looked (as well as all my girls), I cannot say enough good things about Corinne and the Destiny & Light team.

Sent on 02/20/2019
    Destiny and Light 44
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing, Professional Work

I had to be ready for my wedding by 9:30 am with 11 services being done. The team sent a schedule almost a month ahead of time and had plenty of people to cover the load. They arrived at 4am early and happy to be there. The team was professional and extremely nice and helpful. We had airbrushed makeup that was flawless and lasted me throughout the entire Florida humidity wedding day. The makeup was done well; you could not see harsh contour lines or lines anywhere else on the face. My hair is very long and heavy, but they were able to curl it and the curls lasted into the night. I highly recommend using this vendor.

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Destiny and Light 45
    Destiny and Light 46

Glenda Montgomery · Married on 12/29/2018

Great experience, everybody looked stunning

Myself and my bridal party looked absolutely stunning on my wedding day thanks to Destiny and Light. Jackie and Angel were our stylists and It was such a pleasure working with them. We had several different hair types and skin tones and they worked well with everybody. Their service and their work was great. Everybody’s hair and makeup was beautiful. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Gabriella Gonzalez · Married on 12/29/2018

Love at first up-do!

I knew I had to have Destiny and Light for hair and make up on my wedding day after my trial run! I brought in a few pictures of hair and make up and my vision instantly came to life. On the day of my wedding, Amanda and her team arrived on site promptly. They were so sweet and professional with me, my 8 bridesmaids,my mom and future mother and law. Everyone loved their hair and make up; it really helped make the day special. I would recommend the airbrush because my make up stayed all night! I would recommend Destiny and Light as a vendor to any future bride!

Sent on 01/29/2019
    Destiny and Light 47
    Destiny and Light 48
  • Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 12/22/2018

I was amazed

Well let me say first that Amanda was AWESOME!! I was very pleased with my hair and make-up. Everyone complimented me all night. My hair is long and straight and hard to curl but she pulled it off. She took her time to make sure it was perfect and that I was happy.

Sent on 01/06/2019