Destiny and Light Reviews

Destiny and Light 5
Destiny and Light 6
Destiny and Light 7

Tamira · Getting married on 04/27/2019

I was a bridesmaid in my bbf wedding Oct 2016. I received airbrush makeup with lashes. Great experience. I plan to use this company for my wedding in 6/2018. My makeup artist was #Amber!

• Holly

Holly · Married on 03/09/2019

Highly recommend

I cannot say enough good things about this company. I felt so beautiful all day long and my makeup didn’t budge! Amanda was my artist and I absolutely adored her. She was professional, arrived on time, always communicated well, and is such an awesome artist. I showed her a picture and she knew exactly what to do. I had 15 services performed and her and Emma did amazing on all of them.

Not only that but they are some of the most well priced and highly rated artists in the central Florida and Tampa area

Hire. Hire. Hire.

Destiny and Light 8
    Destiny and Light 9

Sierra · Married on 03/09/2019

Stop looking! You’ve found what you’ve been looking for!

I heard about Destiny and Light through mutual friends (5 other weddings) when I was looking for the company that could tackle on me and my 11 bridesmaids. I was very impressed with how much fun and professional this company was! They were very responsive to all my emails and texts the whole way through. Corinne was my makeup artist and didn’t disappoint! From the trial, to texts in between, all the way up to the day of, she made sure I was the happiest bride in all the land! She is there for YOU!! My bridal party looked absolutely beautiful and I would recommend them to anyone searching for the right team for their big day! :)

• I

Ivette · Married on 02/09/2019

Phenomenal!

Destiny & Light Hair and makeup group is absolutely amazing! My original hair and makeup plan fell through after a not so great trial and I was scrambling a couple weeks before the wedding to find someone for myself and bridesmaids. The entire team was so responsive and helpful beforehand. I was actually blessed to have Priscilla for my special day. She was originally supposed to be out of town for an event, but a last minute cancellation saved me :). I can’t say enough about Priscilla! She even squeezed me in a week before my wedding for a trial. I’m super indecisive so I knew what I didn’t want, but not really what I did want. Priscilla worked magic and I felt so beautiful! I LOVED everything about my hair and makeup and loved how comfortable and fun she made it. I felt like we’ve been friends for years. I had booked before even having a trial and she 100% confirmed I made the right decision. On wedding day everything was perfect. She and her assistant were so professional, everything ran on time and everyone looked amazing. My bridesmaid don’t wear much makeup and they found the perfect balance so they felt comfortable and still done up for the wedding. I wear makeup regularly and Priscilla did my makeup so I still felt like myself with enough glam to feel extra special for my wedding day. My hair was exactly what I envisioned with voluminous full curls. I received so many compliments on how beautiful it looked and lasted all night. I definitely recommend and would give 10 stars if possible!

• Lori

Lori Armendariz · Married on 02/02/2019

Created the perfect look for my wedding day!

I am so glad I chose Destiny & Light Hair and Makeup Group for my wedding! Corrine and Angel were a phenomenal team!!! They arrived on time the day of the wedding, quickly setup and got working on myself, my mom and the bridal party. I had done a trial run so I had a very good idea of what my look would be and it turned out perfectly. My bridal party brought some pictures of hair that they liked and Corrine and Angel were able to work with each of them to give them a look they loved. Everyone also got the airbrush makeup, most with eyelashes which looked gorgeous! The team was done early leaving us time to eat and relax some before the wedding craziness got started.

I would absolutely recommend Destiny Light!

Destiny and Light 10

Guadalupe Cuahutle · Married on 02/02/2019

Amazing service for a wedding

These ladies really know what they are doing. They will work with you until they create the perfect look for your event, in my case it was my wedding. They are very professional, and work very efficiently. I had a bridesmaid party of 7 ladies, and they had us ready with plenty of time to spare before the wedding ceremony.

Kerri Fuller · Married on 01/26/2019

Excellent Experience with D&L

I had the best experience with Destiny & Light for my wedding. Our team was AMAZING!! Leticia, Lucy and Amanda were all so nice and professional. Myself and all of my bridesmaids, Mom and MIL were thrilled with our hair and makeup. They were able to recreate photos of hairstyles and create modern makeup looks that lasted all night long in the wind and on the dance floor. The D&L office team was quick to respond and very helpful in planning when I needed to move the schedule around for my photographs. The group pricing was very reasonable as well. My trial was great and a really fun experience, Leticia recreated my look perfectly from the trial on my wedding day. I would absolutely work with this team again!

• Michelle

Matthew · Married on 01/26/2019

Beautiful Bride

I tried several other bridal trials before I met with Corinne... Every other trial I left feeling extremely disappointed. At a month before my wedding, I felt like I would never find the right person to get the look I wanted. When I met Corinne I told her about my other experiences and she said she would be my saving grace... I laughed it off as I had heard that at prior trials, but she was right. When I left the trial I was amazed at how she was almost spot on with what I was looking for. I booked her for myself and my bridal party. The day of she took all that we had talked about at the trial and turned the almost to exactly what I wanted. Even my Maid of Honor (who is extremely picky) LOVED her hair and makeup! Corinne is AMAZING!!! I cannot say enough about her. She really is my Saving Grace! If you have a chance, grab her up! You will not be disappointed.

Destiny and Light 11
    Destiny and Light 12
    Destiny and Light 13
    Destiny and Light 14
    Destiny and Light 15

Alessandra · Married on 01/17/2019

Best service!

Corinne was amazing on our wedding day. She did my mom, mother in law and my makeup and hair and they all looked amazing! She's really talented and such a nice person. Would definitely recommend :)

Keriann · Married on 01/12/2019

Top Notch and flawless

I had such a wonderful experience with Destiny & Light! They're customer service was fantastic, they were so flexible and easy to work with for scheduling trials and they were extremely detail oriented when it came to making their timeline for wedding day. Each and every time I went to the studio, I was greeted with a smile (and a glass of wine) and most of all it was fun!!! I had the absolute pleasure of working with Corinne for my hair and make up and she was nothing short of superb. She was available via text to answer any questions or concerns I had, she was more than happy to do my 3 trials when I couldn't make up my mind as to what I wanted to do with my hair and never once made me feel bad for not knowing what I wanted! Day of the wedding Corinne and Paola showed up right on time and were ready TO GO!!! We were actually done ahead of time which was nice because it gave us more time for pictures. On top of all that, my entire bridal party and I looked like glamorous movie stars!!! I couldn't have been happier with the way I looked (as well as all my girls), I cannot say enough good things about Corinne and the Destiny & Light team.

Destiny and Light 16
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing, Professional Work

I had to be ready for my wedding by 9:30 am with 11 services being done. The team sent a schedule almost a month ahead of time and had plenty of people to cover the load. They arrived at 4am early and happy to be there. The team was professional and extremely nice and helpful. We had airbrushed makeup that was flawless and lasted me throughout the entire Florida humidity wedding day. The makeup was done well; you could not see harsh contour lines or lines anywhere else on the face. My hair is very long and heavy, but they were able to curl it and the curls lasted into the night. I highly recommend using this vendor.

Destiny and Light 17
    Destiny and Light 18

Glenda Montgomery · Married on 12/29/2018

Great experience, everybody looked stunning

Myself and my bridal party looked absolutely stunning on my wedding day thanks to Destiny and Light. Jackie and Angel were our stylists and It was such a pleasure working with them. We had several different hair types and skin tones and they worked well with everybody. Their service and their work was great. Everybody’s hair and makeup was beautiful. I would highly recommend.

Gabriella Gonzalez · Married on 12/29/2018

Love at first up-do!

I knew I had to have Destiny and Light for hair and make up on my wedding day after my trial run! I brought in a few pictures of hair and make up and my vision instantly came to life. On the day of my wedding, Amanda and her team arrived on site promptly. They were so sweet and professional with me, my 8 bridesmaids,my mom and future mother and law. Everyone loved their hair and make up; it really helped make the day special. I would recommend the airbrush because my make up stayed all night! I would recommend Destiny and Light as a vendor to any future bride!

Destiny and Light 19
    Destiny and Light 20
  • Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 12/22/2018

I was amazed

Well let me say first that Amanda was AWESOME!! I was very pleased with my hair and make-up. Everyone complimented me all night. My hair is long and straight and hard to curl but she pulled it off. She took her time to make sure it was perfect and that I was happy.

Destiny and Light 21
    Destiny and Light 22

Keyroly · Married on 12/22/2018

So fabulous

Thank you for making me and my bridal party look fabulous the make up and hair looked so amazing the hair and makeup stayed on all day thank you guys 💗

Destiny and Light 23

Nicole · Married on 12/22/2018

Look no further, they CAN do it ALL!

I cannot rave enough about Priscilla and her team! They were able to knock 10 of us in a timely manner. Priscilla was able to up do my hair in my NATURAL CURLY state! Let me tell you no other stylist was able to even offer that service. Make up was flawless, her girls were great! Priscilla and Lucy did amazing on everyones hair and were able to even to style box braids for one of my bridesmaids. I could not be more happy with my decision to use Destiny and Light.

Destiny and Light 24
    Destiny and Light 25
    Destiny and Light 26
    Destiny and Light 27
    Destiny and Light 28

Cheyenne · Married on 12/09/2018

Wedding day

Omg y’all I can’t explain how great this team is! I had a group of 8 ladies including myself and we all did hair and airbrush makeup. We had a strict time line to stick to to end on time. One hour into the day a transmitter blew and all electricity went away. The team did not worry they started putting the base makeup on all the girls and did what they could without the electric. Once it came back on it was all hands on deck and they killed it! They had such a great team dynamic and worked so well together they finished all of our hair and makeup on time and we looked amazing ! Literally nailed my vision and made it look even better than the photos I had shown! Thank you guys so much for making us look awesome and making me feel so pretty on my most important day!

Also a great price for 8 people!

Destiny and Light 29
    Destiny and Light 30
    Destiny and Light 31
    Destiny and Light 32

Keeshia · Married on 12/01/2018

Highly recommend Paola & Nelly

Paola and Nelly were amazing on hair & makeup on my wedding day! The showed up on time & got us out in time as well. Everyone was over the moon with how everything turned out. Thank you for helping us make our day just that much better!

Rachael · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing! Great to work with!

I used Destiny & Light for my wedding on 11/24/18 ( we had Angel & her team) they were absolutely AMAZING! a very professional team, friendly, efficient & even had all 11 of our bridal party ready early! (such a stress relief)
    Everyone looked amazing & was raving about our hair and makeup all night. Excellent customer service, I even spoke to the owner Brown a few times who was extremely helpful & eased my nerves.

I would 100% recommend them to any bride looking.

• Kristin

Kristin Oberlin · Married on 11/24/2018

100% Recommend!

Leticia was hands down amazing. I was an out of town bride and was definitely nervous about having someone who doesn’t know me do my hair FOR MY WEDDING. But she listened, looked at photos and really did exactly what I envisioned. The trial run was a good experience and I definitely felt like I could say what I was thinking without feeling like she would be offended. I would 100% recommend Destiny Hair and Light to any bride in or out of town! You won’t be disappointed.

Destiny and Light 33
    Destiny and Light 34
    Destiny and Light 35

Christina · Married on 11/24/2018

Beautiful bride!

All of my girls were happy with the services we recieved (hair and airbrush makeup and eyelash application). Paola did a great job on my trial and I bought extensions because they looked great and held curl so much better than my own hair and the color matched perfectly! Paola was attentive to my requests and made me feel beautiful and confident oon my big day!! Highly recommend

Destiny and Light 36
    Destiny and Light 37

Surisadai · Married on 11/17/2018

Incredible service!

I had Angel and Olivia do my makeup (bride), my mom's makeup, and 5 bridesmaids. They also did all our hairstyles. They did a fantastic job! We had such an amazing time throughout the entire process. They were so professional and down-to-earth. Everyone raved about the makeup and hairstyles. I seriously couldn't have chosen a better company and/or stylist for my special day. Thank you for making it an extremely memorable and wonderful day!

Carly · Married on 11/17/2018

Once upon a dream!

My best friend used this vendor for her wedding and was an amazing experience!
    This is why I also used them for my wedding and again the most wonderful experience! I worked with jay as my lead stylist and she is so lovely to work with and does an amazing job!

Destiny and Light 38
    Destiny and Light 39
  • Kristi

Kristi · Married on 11/11/2018

Sheer perfection

Camery and Nelly were amazing! So warm and nice to work with, making me feel beautiful the whole time. They got my look PERFECTLY and were one of the best parts of my wedding experience. I love them both!