The Deauville Inn Reviews

Google
4/5 1974 reviews
    Samantha N. Sent on 02/19/2024

Couldn't recommend enough!!!

The Deauville was the perfect place for our ~130 person wedding! It was elegant and beautiful, while feeling laid back and intimate. The ceremony and reception were gorgeous, and the staff went above and beyond to make sure every detail was perfect and exactly what we wanted. The events team (Judy + team) did a spectacular job. It has been about 6 months since our wedding, and we still have guests who rave about how beautiful every detail was, and how much fun they had. We wish we could relive it a thousand times over!

The Deauville Inn's reply:

Samantha, your words are way too kind and generous! Thank you so much for such positive feedback. It was an incredible journey working with you and Matt. Thank you again for entrusting me with your wedding journey!
  • Amy
    Amy O. Sent on 11/06/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything that we wanted!

I made a list of all of the things that were most important to us about the ceremony (toes in the sand), the reception look and feel (outdoors and laid back) and what it would be like to work with the venue and the coordinators and the other vendors (easy and detailed). We searched thoroughly because we wanted a place that would deliver a nearby location for a whole weekend. The Deauville Inn was ideal and working with Judy was perfect. Judy guided me through all of the details, was responsive and in touch all the way -- giving me the tools that I needed to make decisions, including great vendor recommendations. Our day was perfect -- and I remember every moment including the entire ceremony (thank you to Judy for telling me to breathe before you sent me on my way!) The Deauville Inn has a great set up -- the food is terrific, the setting is beautiful and the whole staff was a pleasure to work with. Thank you for giving us the most beautiful memories!!

The Deauville Inn's reply:

Thank you so much for such amazing words, Amy! From the beginning to the every end, it was an honor and privilege to be a part of such an amazing day! Please let me know when you wish to visit us again, we will take extra special care of you!
    Beth J. Sent on 01/30/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Deauville was amazing!

The Deauville is amazing! They made our wedding perfect!! Judy(the coordinator) is phenomenal. She helps you every step of the way and was extremely professional. I highly recommend the Deauville as a wedding venue!!

The Deauville Inn's reply:

Thank you so much for such amazing words! I was humbled and honored to have been a part of your special day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Katie P. Sent on 10/07/2022

June Wedding

Everyone at the Deauville Inn was so great and nice to work with. Judy was very easy to get in contact with and super accommodating. The food was absolutely delicious and the views at the Deauville Inn were absolutely amazing.

The Deauville Inn's reply:

Thank you so much for your incredibly kind words, Katie! It was a genuine honor and privilege to be a part of your and Nick's special day! Don't be strangers, we would love to see you again!
    Jill A. Sent on 10/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Perfect Wedding Venue in South Jersey!

My husband and I got married in June at the Deauville Inn and could not have been more pleased with the ENTIRE experience! The location, the food and the staff all far exceeded our expectations. I have to say that the weather also cooperated! Our wedding guests are still talking about the food! Judy and her team did an amazing job listening to what we wanted and making our dream day become a reality.
  • Christina
    Christina P. Sent on 11/05/2021

10/10! Beautiful, Scenic and Quaint

Our wedding at Deauville was absolutely perfect! We had a very small wedding (just 30 people) but they can accommodate anything! We had our wedding on the lawn area between the two outdoor bars by the beach area. Judy is their event coordinator and she went above and beyond my expectations. She was so quick to respond to any question/issue that came up during the planning process and she helped facilitate rentals and helped me to decide on design, menu, etc. Deauville built a beautiful driftwood arbor to get married under just in time for our wedding as well. Their food was phenomenal and their staff were all not only attentive but very personable. I cannot say enough good things about our experience. I would 100% host another event there one day. Everything was perfect :)

The Deauville Inn's reply:

Christina, thank you so much for your incredibly kind words! We are beyond humbled and appreciative to have been a part of your very special day! It was an absolute honor and privilege to serve you!
    Janice O. Sent on 10/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Deauville was the perfect venue

Judy and the entire staff were wonderful and the food was amazing!
  • Patrick
    Patrick H. Sent on 11/14/2021

Amazing Venue and Planner

Judy stepped in to help plan our wedding about 2 months before the big day! She did an amazing job of getting everything together and was a pleasure to work with! Our day went perfectly and we wouldn’t have wanted our wedding hosted anywhere else!
  • W
    Ralph Sent on 12/02/2020

My wedding

Let me just start by saying, WOW. The service provided by Niguel Martinez was amazing. The food was delicious of course, but the ambiance had people coming up to me and thanking me (I couldn’t take the credit). Thank you so much!
    Justin Sent on 12/02/2020

Amazing experience!

Amazing experience and I cannot thank Niguel Martinez enough for putting this together. I would highly recommend as our guests were thrilled with everything. Service was superb and the food was excellent. Thank you!
    Erika Sent on 10/26/2022

Epic Wedding After Party

We had an amazing wedding day and were so happy that Deauville was part of it! We were married in the morning on the beach and enjoyed a lovely, casual beach day with our family and friends. All good days down the shore end with an epic happy hour, so to go out with a bang, we rented the Lawn at Deauville for our wedding after party! We worked with the Jitney to shuttle people from the hotel to the venue, the Jitney was able to drop off in the back of the venue allowing our guests easy and direct access to the lawn. The furniture included in the rental exceeded our expectations, the set up & flow was perfect. Drinks were delicious, the bar tenders were energetic, fun and a pleasure to be around. The food was Instagram worthy and people still rave about the amazing lobster rolls. We didn't expect our guests to be so hungry, Judy and her team kept a close eye on quantity and as we were running low worked with us to add more, so that our guests never felt the impact of running out of food. To top if off the sunset was incredible. We could not have asked for a better venue and event staff for our special day!
    Rachel D. Sent on 10/31/2021
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding at the Deauville Inn

I had a beautiful late September wedding on the beach at the Deauville Inn. We reserved the lawn for the cocktail hour and a reception for about 75 adults and a bunch of kids. It was perfect. I received a tremendous amount of compliments on the food, which was excellent, and the lovely venue. As the bride, I had a wonderful time, I hope to be back for my anniversary every year.
Responds within 24 hours