The Cupcake Bar Reviews

The Cupcake Bar 7
  • Karena

Karena Siciliano · Getting married on 09/23/2023

Simply the best!

The Cupcake Bar is an amazing vendor with excellent service. Their team helped every step of the way and was flexible when we decided to change up our offering. From behind the scenes to on site they provided exemplary customer service and were professional and fun for our guests. They are so accommodating, easy to work with, and helped make our vision a reality! Looking forward to using their services at future events!

Sent on 07/08/2019

The Cupcake Bar's reply:

Hi Karena! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us-- we appreciate you taking the time to do that and sharing your experience--that was a fun event! Hook 'em!

Sincerely
    Lori S.

Michelle Lopez · Getting married on 02/01/2023

Fantastic!

If you're looking for a unique dessert experience - one that your guests (and you!) will love, we'll then look no further. The Cupcake Bar is fantastic in every way: inquiring a quote, booking, planning, executing, and even following up. They are some of the sweetest vendors I have ever worked with and seriously can't wait to book them again. You will not be disappointed :)

Sent on 10/07/2019

The Cupcake Bar's reply:

Thanks for your *SWEET* words, Michelle!! It was so fun to be a part of E's celebration! Thank you for that opportunity!

Sincerely
  • Nkwudalynda

Nkwudalynda Nwankwo · Getting married on 03/08/2021

Very very Amazing!

I hired them for a corporate event and it went amazingly! The perfect fun touch to an otherwise fireball event. The entire booking process was easy and went without a hitch

Sent on 07/08/2019

The Cupcake Bar's reply:

Hi Lynda! Thank you so much for the kind words!! It was a pleasure working with you and your team!

Cadey Moore · Getting married on 08/08/2020

Love working with these talented people!

I can't say enough good things about this company. Their operations are seamless, and they take all of the stress out of event planning. I have done two events with them (one cupcake bar and one donut bar) for my sorority, and I have also ordered custom cupcakes from them. Every time I work with them I'm amazed by the quality of service--not to mention everything is delicious! Their staff is so talented, and their passion for baking shows in each event they do.

I will continue to hire them for my events and love getting to support these local business owners.

Sent on 04/03/2019

The Cupcake Bar's reply:

Hi Cadey! It was so great working with you all for your events! It's been so fun!

Thank you again!
  • Laura

Laura Wilson · Married on 06/22/2019

Sweet surprise

I did not want a traditional wedding cake and all the fanfare that goes with one. I wanted a fun interactive experience for my guests! I had so many people say it was one of their favorite parts of the wedding. They chose their cupcakes and had it "designed" to their taste. We had over 15 toppings for our guests to choose. What a hit!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Hi Laura,

Thank you so much for the sweet review! It was an honor to be a part of your special day!! I am so happy you all enjoyed everything!

Please do keep in touch and congratulations, again!

Teresa Bressi · Married on 12/21/2018

Easy, fun & loved by all

What a wonderful experience. They were professional and organized from the very start. Everything from picking the menu to the actual service was seamless and fresh. I definitely will use them again and will highly recommend them to others.

Sent on 12/21/2018

The Cupcake Bar's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet words, Teresa! We loved being a part of your event and so happy you all enjoyed everything.

• Amanda

Amanda Klohmann · Married on 11/10/2018

The Cupcake Bar is so much more than just a dessert!

I'm so happy I hired them to cater dessert at my wedding. First of all, the cupcakes were delicious. Second, the style of service provided a fun activity for my guests. We had a few kids in attendance who thought building their own cupcake was the greatest thing ever, but, honestly, it was the adults who truly were the most entertained. Also, the entire process for booking this vendor was so easy. In about 20 minutes I had them booked, confirmed, and all of the details custom to my event set. And the staff who did set up and serving were so polite and kind, I had multiple event guests make a point of complimenting them to me. Highly recommend! The Cupcake Bar is so much more than just a dessert!

Sent on 12/13/2018

The Cupcake Bar's reply:

Hi Amanda! I am SO happy to hear that you all enjoyed it (kids + adults alike)!! Thank you for taking the time to write a review and congratulations again to you both!

xo

Kusum · Married on 08/10/2018

Patient with all of my questions

I had The Cupcake Bar come out to my wedding in August 2018 at Pecan Springs Ranch. The service provided by Lori and Kimberly was beyond amazing. I probably asked them over 100 questions that were promptly answered by either Lori or Kimberly - or I was provided a turn around time if they were both out of office. Leading up to wedding day was simple because Lori and Kimberly made sure everything was good on their end and all of my questions were answered. Day of - I didn't even realize that they were setting up because of how quiet and quick they were. I ordered the mini cupcakes and they were a hit. There was a longgggggg line of guests waiting to get their hands on some delicious cupcakes. My mistake was not having two tables set up with more cupcake bartenders! The table set up was perfect and looked elegant. I would definitely use their services again AND recommend that you hire them! I cannot say enough good things about these two ladies and the service that they provide!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Hi Kusum!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us! We really appreciate it and loved being a part of your + Shaan's big day at out at Pecan Springs! It's a true honor to serve you all. Thank you so much! :)

Mena · Married on 04/28/2018

The Cupcake Bar met all my dessert needs for our wedding! I started my search early and Lori's team met with me very quickly to offer a great variety of options. All of the desserts we tried are amazing and the price is even better than ordering a wedding cake. The idea of having a bar serving dessert was a hit with our guests. We had a cupcake and donut bar for 175 guests and it worked perfectly. In addition, the process to finalize details was very professional and easy to follow. Lori's teams is so friendly and they set up the bars to match your theme if you specify it - an amazing package!

Sent on 09/09/2018
    The Cupcake Bar 8
    The Cupcake Bar 9
    The Cupcake Bar 10
    The Cupcake Bar 11
    The Cupcake Bar 12
    The Cupcake Bar 13

Hi Mena!
    Omg-- I LOVE seeing the photos of you guys and your goodies!! Thank you SO much for posting and sharing. It was so fun to work with you all and make your guys' night extra sweet! It was a true honor--- thank you!

Thanks Mena!! :)

Steffani · Married on 02/17/2018

The guest at my daughters wedding loved this idea of creating their own cupcake. The owners and staff was incredible to work with. Highly recommend them.

Sent on 02/21/2018

kyle · Married on 02/17/2018

Fantastic addition to our big day! Great options, extremely friendly staff, and fun for your guests!! Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/02/2018

The Cupcake Bar's reply:

Hi Kyle, Thank you so much for including us in your celebrations!! It was a blast working with you all and we wish you both all the best!

Karissa · Married on 10/29/2016

I found The Cupcake Bar online whenever I was looking for unique food favor ideas for our wedding. I fell in love with their fall caramel apple bar and fortunately they had our date available! Lori and Kimberly were responsive from the very first email and made the process of booking so easy! We were able to pay online (I was tired of mailing checks :P) and they had a great questionnaire that allowed us to completely customize our apple bar! Needless to say, our guests loved getting to interactively customize their apples and even more importantly, they were so delicious! My husband and I made sure we had 4 to take back to the hotel with us/on the plane the next day to our honeymoon! Our "bartender" was very sweet and their schedule was flexible based on my planners timeline. We couldn't have asked for better service (I booked fairly close to our wedding date) and I would recommend The Cupcake Bar to anyone who loves sweets and would like a fun, interactive, unique favor for guests!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Hi Karissa,

Thank you so much for sweet email! We appreciate you taking the time to write this review. And, again, a huge congrats to you and Dillon! It was great working with you two and lots of best wishes to you both!

Lori and Kim

Rachel · Married on 08/06/2016

I met The Cupcake Bar at a vendor open house and was so impressed! The Cupcake Bar lets you customize the flavors, the icings, the fillings, and the toppings, and holy cannoli there are so many choices, which makes it hard to decide! The day of our wedding, everything went smoothly, and our bartender (cupcake-tender?) Taylor was so friendly. Everyone was talking about how cool it was to customize your cupcake and how delicious they were. We still have quite a bit left over in our fridge too, and they're still delicious. Absolutely recommend!!

Sent on 08/10/2016

The Cupcake Bar's reply:

Hi Rachel! What a sweet review! We really appreciate it and loved working with you and Josh! Thanks for being a fun couple to work with and, please do keep in touch!

Amberley · Married on 03/12/2016

The cupcake bar is amazing! We are so happy we used them for our wedding! They showed up on time, decorated the table very well, was so great with our guest, and everything looked and tasted awesome! Guest of all ages really enjoyed making their own cupcakes, and it made our wedding even more memorable for them. A great way to add a fun twist to your special day!

Sent on 03/23/2016

The Cupcake Bar's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words, Amberley! We were honored to be a part of your big day!!

amberley · Married on 03/12/2016

I am a planner and I always do back flips when my clients want to hire The Cupcake Bar. They are so fun and easy to work with. Their desserts are always delicious, and on the day-of, their staff is never less than exceptional. To show even more how much I love them, I even hired them for my own wedding! You will not be disappointed when you hire The Cupcake Bar!

Sent on 04/17/2018
    The Cupcake Bar 14

The Cupcake Bar's reply:

Hi Amberley! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us!! It has been a pleasure both serving you guys at your wedding AND working with you!! So fun!

We look forward to seeing you soon!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/31/2015

The Cupcake Bar's caramel apple bar and roaming candy girls let our Halloween wedding acknowledge the holiday without becoming a theme wedding wedding! The apples are the best thing I've ever tasted and my favorite detail from the wedding.

Sent on 11/07/2015

The Cupcake Bar's reply:

Thanks SO much, Whitney! We loved working with you and Brett to make the perfect sweet event! I am so happy the weather cleared for a gorgeous night. Thank you for letting us be a part of your big day!

Thank you!

Summer · Married on 10/10/2015

The cupcake bar was AMAZING! Lori and Kim made our a night so memorable. Everybody had an amazing time and I got so many compliments on the amazing set up and the delicious cupcakes. I definitely saw people going back for seconds. We even had some left over which they kindly stored away for us to take home. The presentation was amazing and the staff was so friendly. I would greatly give my highest stars to Lori and her staff!

Sent on 10/20/2015

The Cupcake Bar's reply:

Hi Summer! Thank you SO much! We loved being a part of your big day and I am so glad that everyone enjoyed everything!! Please keep in touch!!

Lori and Kim!

Kristi · event on 06/21/2015

Lori and her team were a dream to work with. They provided Havana-themed roaming treats for dessert for our corporate event this past Father's Day. They were a huge hit, especially the mojito-flavored lollipops and the fried plantains! They are so creative, and very fun! Thanks for making our event a huge success!

Sent on 06/28/2015

The Cupcake Bar's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Kristi! We LOVED working with you and your team of the fun theme!

Patty · Married on 04/15/2015

We really loved the idea of having something customizable at our wedding reception, and when we stumbled upon the cupcake bar, we had our winner! Lori and all of her staff were great. They were flexible with us while we were planning our wedding long distance, and when we made a trip down to Texas, they gave us a Texas sized tasting. There were four huge cupcakes that were all awesome, fresh, and delicious!
    At the wedding, our cupcake bar tender was great! She came in, set up, and let my maid of honor know that she was open for cake. I loved that! Not that I didn't want to talk to her (she was so sweet and professional!), but at that point in the day, I felt like I'd answered more questions than when I took the SATs, so the fact that she just got things going was amazing and made the evening stress free!
    Everyone was loving the customizable cupcakes, and with so many topping choices, every guest had their perfect cupcake...or two. One last thing that I loved was that she decorated all of the leftover cupcakes and boxed them up before she left for the night. She even talked with my mom to make two cupcakes for my husband and I, and left them in a separate little container with a handwritten note to us. How cute is that?! Perfect midnight snack!

Sent on 05/28/2015

They are very responsive by email and very easy to work with. They also are very flexible with schedules, as ours were constantly changing and they were flexible to our working hours to sample their food. We had a slight mixup with the employees forgetting our cutting cake but it came by the end of the night so we still have our anniversary cake. We improvised by feeding each other cupcakes. Everyone loved them. It is a unique twist to a tradition because everyone can create their own version of the cupcake instead of being imposed with what you like.

Bonus: you get to keep the leftovers!

Sent on 01/11/2015

Jenn · Married on 11/23/2014

I LOVE The Cupcake Bar! It was such a great experience working with them for my wedding. I had a small wedding, just 35 people, and giving them an interactive piece really helped to enhance the experience. Everybody loved that they could pick their own cupcake and decorate it the way they wanted it. They were able to incorporate my decorations into their set up, creating a one of a kind set up. I would recommend The Cupcake Bar again and again.

Sent on 07/17/2015

Dear Jenn,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! We LOVED working with you and were honored to be a part of your big day. Thank you for taking the time to write a review!!
    xo,

Joie · Married on 11/08/2014

This was way better than a wedding cake. The cupcakes were delicious and everyone loved customizing their own cake. I can't wait to have them at another event. So good!

Sent on 11/12/2014

The Cupcake Bar's reply:

Hi Joie! Thank you so much for having us be a part of your and Chris' big day. You were so great to work with and I am so glad you enjoyed everything. We wish you all the best!

Tiffany · Married on 11/01/2014

Lori is an amazing owner of the cupcake bar!! We are not so traditional so we decided to have a cupcake bar for our wedding in place of a wedding cake it was awesome! Our cupcake bar tender was Anita and she was great. All of our guests loved the experience and getting to pick and design their own cupcake. We also got to create and cut our cupcake and feed it to one another as you would with a normal wedding cake. We love that we chose the cupcake bar to provide the sweets at our wedding. Thank you again!!
    Love,
    Tiffany & Kenny Carroll

Sent on 11/04/2014

The Cupcake Bar's reply:

Hi Tiffany and Kenny! What a sweet review. :) Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your special day, we had a great time with you and your guests! It was a pleasure working with you all.

Melisa · Married on 10/17/2014

Our guests were in love with the cupcake bar at our wedding. I had people come in from outside the U.S who commented, "best cupcakes". Even before the wedding, guests were so excited with the fact that they could create their own cupcake. I'm so happy we chose cupcakes over a huge cake. We had multiple meetings with Lori so we could taste more cupcakes over and over again since they were so delicious. We loved how they incorporated our wedding theme/colors to their set up!

Sent on 10/29/2014

The Cupcake Bar's reply:

Hi Melisa! Thank you SO much for the sweet review! We truly enjoyed working with you and Robert for your big day and so glad that everyone enjoyed our service! Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us, we truly appreciate it and congratulations, once again!

Jessica · Married on 03/01/2014

Oh My Gosh! The Cupcake Bar was fabulous from the beginning to the end! When we met in Austin for a tasting she was punctual and we even had some to bring home! Lori was fantastic at responding quickly to emails/calls and being very professional. Everyone raved about how neat of an idea it was and how delicious they were. At the end of the night we had 2 boxes full of leftover cupcakes decorated beautifully to take home and share! Even 3 days old people were saying how good they were! We just did a simple on tiered cake and Lori took my vision and perfected it. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/05/2014

The Cupcake Bar's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet write up, Jessica! We loved working with you and Tyson on your guys' special day. We are honored to have been a part of it.