The Crescent Beach Club Reviews

162 | Bayville, NY

162 Reviews for The Crescent Beach Club

Allison Keith · Getting married on 03/10/2022

Incredibly thankful for the Crescent Beach Club!

Throughout these difficult times, planning a wedding could have been much more stressful. However, I'm so thankful to be working with such responsive and understanding people at the Crescent Beach Club. Denise has been extremely understanding and supportive throughout the entire process. She helped me to secure a new date and gave me the time to consider all options. She listened attentively as I vented on the phone and provided advice for how to proceed. I was incredibly excited to be having my wedding at such a beautiful place to begin with - but after this, I'm even more thankful I made the decision to choose the Crescent Beach Club. We might need to wait a bit longer - but I have full confidence that it'll be AMAZING!

Sent on 06/30/2020

Madeline Obler · Getting married on 11/07/2020

Thankful CBC is so Accommodating!

While we have not yet had our wedding, CBC and our point person there (Denise) have been incredibly helpful and accommodating throughout the pandemic. If you’re looking at the venue you know it’s gorgeous, but it is also important to know that the people who are helping to organize your big day are invested in helping you through the process with as little stress as possible. Denise has been our point person from the beginning and she has really come through in helping us through the difficulties of adjusting our entire schedule when COVID forced us to postpone. She was communicative, patient and available, all of which made it easier to figure out how to handle such a big schedule change. Denise also has been flexible with our payment schedule, holding alternative dates, and simply talking through all of the considerations. In short, she has made an incredibly stressful situation as straightforward as possible and we are SO grateful!

Sent on 06/21/2020
  • Natalie

Natalie · Getting married on 09/07/2020

The destination wedding of Long Island!!!!

THE CRESCENT BEACH CLUB was our first and last venue we visited. We were blown away with the ambiance, scenery and amazing staff. Our rep. Denise Chevalier made us feel comfortable and at ease from the very beginning. Since the recent challenges in 2020, we have been faced with uncertainty and stress beyond what you normally feel during wedding planning. We were never prepared for what is now going on in the world, due to Covid-19 and the recent riots. We contacted Denise is a state of despair not knowing what to do regarding the wedding. She has gone above and beyond to ensure she understood what we were going through and put herself in our shoes. We can't begin to say how happy we are that Denise was able to explain the process and set up a new game plan for us. We would be lost without the caring staff at The Crescent Beach Club. This venue is truly the destination wedding of Long Island.

Sent on 06/02/2020
  • Erin

Erin Garvey · Getting married on 08/08/2020

Thankful for CBC during COVID

So this rating is given before the wedding is going to happen... but it is still important for the current situation. Due to COVID-19, we are in the middle of postponing a day we have been looking forward to for over 2 years already! We are worried about safety so we have to push the celebration back another year. To say CBC has been great is an understatement. Denise was easy to contact when our fears started up in mid-April, and she talked us through all our options. We put a second date on hold for a little while to ease our fears, and when the deadline to decide on the date approached, Denise gave us a little more time to make this big decision. We appreciated that more than anyone can imagine. After finally making the call to postpone, Denise was on it by drawing up a new contract and honoring all the money we already put into the original contract. She has been patient, kind, and funny during this whole process & I don't think I would have kept my sanity had it not been for her. We feel the love at CBC and while we have to wait a little longer to celebrate there, we are soooooooo very thankful to have chosen them. It is crazy times like mid-pandemic when true colors are shown, and CBC(& Denise) are top notch. If you are considering Crescent, you will not regret it.

Sent on 05/26/2020

Libby · Married on 04/04/2020

Splendid to work with for Mini-wedding!

Crescent Beach Club was really wonderful in making our "mini-wedding" COVID friendly and really special. We only got engaged 2 months ago, and we wanted to take advantage of some benefits of marriage now (while waiting for COVID to end lol). So we decided to re-imagine traditional weddings, and had a socially distanced mini-wedding!

Stacie and CBC were SO accommodating in making our moment easy and safe. We connected to their WIFI for Zoom for some friends and out of town family, and we only had under 10 immediate family members present on site. They let us use their Chuppah on the beach, the "bridal suite" to hold our stuff, and we had a small private lunch by the open doors downstairs. We did this with only 5ish days planning, because our prior plans didn't work out. Stacie and her team were just splendid & thoughtful, and so great to work with. Thanks Stacie and CBC!

Sent on 07/05/2020

Kastoory Kazi · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing vendor - best in class

Now I get why they get all the good reviews. Crescent Beach Club was by far the best vendor we worked with during our wedding. They were responsive, helpful, relatable, kind. They just went above and beyond what was expected and took extra steps to make sure we had all the info needed, and that our special day went off without a hitch. Highly recommend, most of the guests at the wedding now want to do events there. It is a beautiful and one-of-a-kind space in an area where wedding venues are all kind of the same baroque style architecture. Stacey was so personable, warm, and caring and talking through details and going through the event with her was amazing. The bridal attendant, the people in the kitchen, everyone really pulled together to make this an unforgettable night for us. I forgot my mango mousse and must needs go back to have some :)

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Charles

charles d'onofrio · Married on 10/05/2019

Their amazing staff made us feel very valued

I really can't say enough positive things about the staff at the Crescent. Deon was absolutely fantastic and made sure everything went smoothly. Leading up to the event, Linda Marie was a joy to work with and has one of the most pleasant personalities of anyone I have ever met. They as a group, really made us comfortable that we had chosen the right venue. Day of the wedding we were made to feel like the most important people in the world. Every idea we had envisioned they helped make a reality. The backdrop of the beach made for incredible pictures and the food was really very good.

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • manybolanostocome

DANIELLA BOLANOS · Married on 09/14/2019

Beyond excellent!

The Crescent Beach Club was the first and only venue we looked at. From the second we walked in we fell in love with the venue. The staff were amazing from start to finish. We worked with Kim to book everything and she was extremely helpful. We then worked with Stacie when we were 3 months out and I cannot say enough wonderful things about her!! She was absolutely amazing!!!! Ludmilla was my bridal attendant and she was incredible!
    There is not one bad thing I can say about The Crescent Beach Club.
    Its been 2 weeks since the wedding and we keep getting texts and phone calls about how beautiful everything was and how delicious the food was.
    I would 100% recommend this venue!!!!!!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Mitchell Pacifico · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing. Seamless.Special.

The rating above comes with no exageration. People say that your wedding day should be one of, if not the most special day of your life. My wife and I would both agree that the Crescent Beach Club made this happen for us.
    The ENTIRE process of planning the wedding with them, to taking our bacon egg and cheese parting gifts with us upon leaving was absolutely seamless. The entire team at the Crescent are first class individuals. Our friends, familly and even complete strangers who heard about the wedding are still talking about how amazing the wedding was. The venue itself is breath taking and it is the first thing you realize without question. But what made the day so special for us were the people who work there. My wife and I would not change a thing. We can not thank everyone at the Crescent Beach Club enough for all they did.

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Syuz

Syuz · Married on 08/24/2019

Absolutely the best!

Stacey & Denise I absolutely love you & you are the best! Thank you guys for all you’ve done and for your help. Stacey made sure that the day of the wedding everything went smoothly and all the guests were happy including myself. Unfortunately I don’t remember my bridal attendants name but she was an angel that helped me throughout the whole day with everything I needed. You guys are all amazing ❤️ Thank You!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Colleen Taphouse · Married on 07/11/2019

This place is beautiful

I truly love this place. It is absolutely beautiful. We are so excited to have our special day here.im so glad we found this place. Everyone was so helpful and professional and accommodating.

Sent on 01/13/2019

J Cohen · Married on 07/09/2019

The perfect venue

A+++, WOW! I cannot say enough good things about this venue. The staff is absolutely incredible, the food is amazing, the ambiance is perfect. It truly felt like a destination wedding at home. A month later, guests are still raving about the venue and food! Crescent was on top of EVERYTHING at all times. Kim and Stacie were exceptional to work with throughout the process and went above and beyond. I found this venue to be extremely accommodating and highly recommend!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Hillary

Hillary J Tisman · Married on 05/25/2019

A magical experience

A week after our wedding we're still getting calls and texts telling us how wonderful everything was from the food to the atmosphere to the service at the Crescent Beach Club. It was hardly surprising given how amazing they were during the planning process, but still thrilling to see that our guests experienced it, too.

Everything was exceptional, largely because of Stacie. She helped us plan from abroad -- enabling us to feel completely involved with the details but at ease with the planning . She and Matt went out of their way to source Pimm's for our special cocktail and came up with wonderful ideas, including a beach ball toss rather than traditional throwing of rice. Stacie also worked with our photographer to make sure that was got some shots around the property -- it was important to her that the day was special for us and also that we had great photos to remember it.

Kristen, too, was amazing as our bridal attendant. She make sure that both my husband and I had what we needed from food to some time to ourselves amidst the celebration. She managed to make us feel well taken care of, while still giving us privacy.

The best thing that I can say about the Crescent Beach Club is that although our parents, my husband and I were hosting the wedding, the staff made us feel like we were guests.

Sent on 06/02/2019

Rachel · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

I had my DREAM wedding at The Crescent Beach Club! From the breathtaking views, to the incredible and talented staff, to the delicious cocktail hour and dinner choices, the Crescent Beach Club made all of my wedding dreams come true! The staff really know what they are doing and from the minute I met any of them, they were extremely helpful and wonderful! For anyone looking for a destination style wedding on Long Island, this is the place!

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Laura

Laura Haar-Mujunen · Married on 10/28/2018

Best day of our lives!!

My husband and I were married on Sunday afternoon, October 28, 2018 at The Crescent Beach Club. It truly was the best day of our lives. I’ve always wanted to get married here, since the day it opened. I was born and raised in Bayville, NY. And, I have frequented this beach every summer of my life.
    The staff at The Crescent, starting with Denise and Matt, helped us plan this event making all my wedding dreams come true with several meetings, changes, add ons, etc. They were extremely professional, very accommodating and they made us feel like family.
    On the day of the wedding, we met Stacie and Molly, and a few other staff members that guided us through every step of the event. The day was so perfect. They organized and decorated the entrance table and lobby, the beach ceremony, the cocktail room with food stations, and the main reception area so beautifully and better then I envisioned it could be! They even provided cute blankets for all my guests as they sat outside for the ceremony! We were so well taken care of by both amazing ladies all day, we truly felt like rock stars!!
    We would absolutely recommend this beautiful venue to anyone that loves the beach like we do!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Kanav Gupta · Married on 10/24/2018

Held our reception here, and absolutely LOVED it.

We held our wedding reception here. We couldn't be more happy with our choice! The staff was extremely cooperative and cordial. They went to great lengths to ensure everything flows smoothly. The hall size was just perfect for us, and the fire pits placed outside looked so beautiful in the nighttime.

Sent on 02/27/2019

Diane · Married on 10/07/2018

My daughter had her wedding at Crescent Beach Club this past weekend. The food and service were beyond outstanding. Stacie, Travis and the entire staff made us feel so at ease. The entire staff is pleasant and professional going above and beyond to accommodate our requests. Nothing was too much for them to handle. The venue is just magnificent. I just can't thank them enough.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Nicole · Married on 08/31/2018

Our wedding was 8/31/18, it was absolute perfect both day and night. We worked with Denice, Stacie and Valentina. It’s rare in life that you find three individuals with such dedication, passion and personalization as these three. Stacie answered all of my emails, and text messages, she helped me handle issues leading up to the day. She made my vision, my dream since I was a little girl, into a beautiful reality. I cannot say enough good things about her and them! The place is gorgeous. The food was outstanding. I ate so much I was full, at my own wedding!!! The view is fantastic, even on our cloudy day! If I could give the crescent beach club more than 5 stars I would. They say the most successful business start from the ground up, and that’s evident in that every single member of the crescent beach club were professional to us and our guests, but also to each other. They’re a family and for your day, you now feel like you are part of them as well. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Patti · Married on 08/31/2018

We had my daughters wedding 8/31/18 at Crescent Beach . It was PERFECT! . I can’t say enough about Stacie. She is a wonderful person and a true professional . She is an asset to Crescent Beach and I will recommend the venue to everyone. All the feedback I received about the wedding, food, and staff was nothing but positive !

Sent on 09/06/2018

Donna · Married on 08/04/2018

Beyond Perfection

From the minute we walked into The Crescent Beach Club, we knew it was the place we were going to get married. Besides falling love with the gorgeous views, from our very first appointment, everyone was amazing to work with. Ron and Matt took their time to tour the venue with us and answer every question we had. While planning, we were able to attend several showcases and it was a great opportunity to try their delicious food and meet different vendors along with members of Crescent’s team. This was where we first met Stacie our maitre’d. Stacie was always available for any and all questions we had and made the planning process with picking food and table linens and other logistics super easy and smooth. Denise who wasn’t even the maitre’d for our wedding was there to support us with anything we needed.

The day of our wedding on 8/4/18 was perfection. Stacie, Valentina (our bridal attendant) and the rest of the captains took care of every last detail. No one needed to lift a finger or worry about a thing. From making sure we had our private moment after the ceremony, to ensuring we enjoyed the food and drinks from our cocktail hour and reception, to transitioning from one moment to the next, the team had everything covered. We were able to enjoy and take in every moment of the whole day from the first look and ceremony on the beach, to cocktail hour and reception right through to the after party.

Two months later, our guests are still talking about our wedding. They cannot stop raving about the gorgeous views and breathtaking sunset, along with the abundance of incredible food and alcohol from the cocktail hour, reception and after party. Getting married at The Crescent Beach Club was one the easiest and best decisions we made and are so grateful for the entire team. They made our wedding day truly an incredible experience. The whole day was magical and we cannot thank the entire Crescent team enough!

Knowing we can go back again to their restaurant Ocean to see Stacie and the team, take in the sunset, and reminisce about all the details of our wedding day makes it even better!!! You will not regret choosing The Crescent Beach Club as your wedding venue!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Brenda

Brenda · Married on 07/08/2018

We knew that Crescent was the one for us from the moment we stepped in there. It is no where near your typical kind of venue. It was everything we wanted. Everyone there was very nice and they worked with us as we submitted our payments through the entire 2 years. The day of the wedding, everyone was perfect. Maitre D was amazing and helped us along the way when we got closer and answered my texts, even late at night. She checked up on us throughout our wedding day too and made sure our wedding was running smoothly. All our guests are still talking about how gorgeous the venue was. And everyone loved the food! Definitely highly recommend. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Brittney · Married on 06/30/2018

There are no words! Stacie and her team are more than incredible- they’re angels! They took care of everything from where to stage our photos- to making sure we ate at cocktail hour and dinner- to making us feel as amazing and special as possible. When it came to picking our perfect wedding day, this place had everything. This was the first venue we looked at and we instantly knew it was the pace. The beach was GORGEOUS and the rest of the venue was just impeccable. One event going on at a time and all the time, energy and attention you could possibly want/need on your wedding day. I had nothing to stress over and got to enjoy my wedding day with my husband, family and friends. And this is coming from the anti-bride lol. Not to mention, the restaurant alone is wonderful! Love, love, love this place and the staff!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/24/2018

Absolutely cannot rave enough about the crescent!! We worked predominantly with Stacie- she was incredible!! She took care of everything so seemlessly! Ludmila was my bridal attendant and she was incredible as well! The chef was phenominal and catered to every request.

The venue itself is breathtaking- everyone who came to our wedding was floored and are still talking about how beautiful it was and how much fun they had.

If I could give Crescent more than 5 stars I would!!

Sent on 07/13/2018

martha · Married on 05/26/2018

This past weekend my daughter got married at The Crescent Beach Club. To say this place is amazing is an understatement. It's paradise. A destination wedding without going away. The max rating allowed was a 5 but they deserve a 10. My daughter was planning a destination wedding in Puerto Rico but the venue was destroyed by Hurricane Maria. We started looking for a place in Long Island and found this place. My first contact was with Denise who immediately put us at ease. After that we dealt with Stacie, the Events Manager. Stacie went above and beyond every step of the way. Absolutely love her. Every phone call, text and email was returned promptly. Every detail was taken care of. Although I am a control freak I realized I could put it in Stacie’s hands and she would make sure everything was done to our wishes. The wedding ceremony and reception went flawlessly. My daughter and son in law were treated like royalty. As the mother of the bride I did not expect to be catered to but the staff catered to me from the minute I got there to when I left. And what can I say about the food, drinks and service. The following day I had so many calls and texts complimenting not only the amount of food served but also how delicious it was and were still talking about the great service. The Pina Coladas in the pineapples were a big hit. When the night was over I was exhausted thinking about everything we would have to haul to the car. When I went to the bridal suite, everything had been packed and was in a cart ready to be put into the car. I want to compliment everyone: Denise, Sales Manager; Stacie, Private Events Manager; Artie and Linda; Banquet Captains; Ludmilla, Bridal Attendant; Valerie, Chef and the rest of the staff whose name I don’t have. A big, big thank you to Stacie. You are the best.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Alyssa · Married on 05/26/2018

Where do I even begin? Crescent Beach Club made our wedding absolutely perfect, down to every last detail. When we first visited CBC, we instantly fell in love. We met with Denise and she gave us the tour. It was the only venue we looked at where we just knew we could pictured getting married there. When we came in to sign our contract, they were accommodating from the beginning, and we felt a great connection to the staff. We had gone to a few showcases at CBC which was a great experience so that we could sample the food and get a feel for some of their vendors. The day we came in to pick our menus was daunting. We were worried about mixed opinions between us and my parents. However, the staff at CBC would not let us worry, or argue, and made sure to accommodate everyone (for example, my mom wanted Prime Rib for her meal but I did not want to have that as the beef option, so they brought a Prime Rib out just for her). I can honestly say that I felt we were in great hands leading up to the big day.

The day of the wedding was just magical. The staff had everything set up as per my instructions, right down to the signature drink sign on the bar. It was these details that we really appreciated. We did our "first reveal" photos prior to the ceremony. There are so many wonderful locations on the property to take photos and we took advantage of them all. You have to get a photo on the lifeguard stand! As it came time for the ceremony, everything went smoothly. My bridal attendant, Valentina, and Maitre'd, Stacie, were both wonderful and attentive. All the staff gathered around to watch the ceremony which I thought was truly special.

Cocktail hour and the reception were nothing less than perfect. We got so many compliments from our guests, stating that this is the best wedding they have ever been to. The food was amazing, from cocktail hour to dinner to dessert. CBC truly does offer something special for weddings and I am so glad we found them. Would 100% recommend!

Sent on 06/10/2018