131 Reviews for The Crescent Beach Club

Indoor (4)
Buffet (4)
Covered Outdoor (1)
130 The Crescent Beach Club Reviews

My wedding was on 5/17/18 and it was amazing. The venue is absolutely stunning. The staff Ron, Ludmila and Denise are the best. Stacie is truly an angel on earth that is blessed with the gift of creating beautiful weddings. It rained on my wedding day and I was truly devastated that my beach wedding plans were over. I called Stacie to prepare for plan “B”, Stacie told me not to worry, that she would get me outside for my ceremony, just let her work her magic. Lo and behold she actually pulled through and created the perfect setup “outside “. I would not hesitate using The Crescent Beach Club for any event. There are highly recommended. Thank you to everyone at CBC including those who I didn’t mention by name or actually met. I know everyone’s job was important in making a spectacular event.

Profile Picture Tracey , 5/17/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

They are absolutely amazing!! The venue is beautiful and the people are amazing! We met with Denise and she made sure we had everything we wanted. Stacie ran my wedding and made sure everything was perfect!! The food was outstanding! Our guests told us it was the best wedding they had been to and it was! It was absolutely magical!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Valet, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Event Planning, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Thank you to Ron, Stacy and the whole staff of The Crescent Beach Club! They helped my husband and me pull off a truly extraordinary, unusual and beautiful beach front winter wedding! From the photos on the beach (covered in snow!), to the ceremony in a heated tent on the sand, this venue provided true romantic wedding elegance. The food was fantastic and unexpected for wedding fare (ex. sword fish and lobster rolls), and the customer service was second to none. Additionally, the staff to guest ratio was great, and we always felt as if all of our guests were being catered to. Thank you for a truly incredible wedding night!

Profile Picture Dana, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Crescent Beach Club is a beautiful site. From the beginning of planning thru the after party everyone, and I mean all people we talked to were responsive, helpful, willing to work with us, flexible and attentive. It was a pleasure. The wedding was everything we wanted and more. The food and food variety were absolutely to die for. People don't stop raving about it . I have not enough words to express our satisfaction and delight with the wedding. Thanks so much to Denise, Matt, Stacie, kaitlin, Kim and especially chef Valerie. What a desert display! Great Job everyone. You are the best!

Profile Picture Eve, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Crescent Beach Club is an amazing wedding venue and I would highly recommend anyone to hold an event there. Our wedding was on 10/08/17 and it was absolutely perfect. The location itself is beautiful, transporting you to a destination that feels tropical, yet classy and cool. The staff at CBC went above and beyond for us, from the waiter to the general manager. They fulfilled every request we had, even preparing specific dishes and cocktails. The food was plentiful and delicious, and the bartenders poured generously. In addition, the platters and plates themselves were beautiful and interesting, not boring and stodgy. The chef (Chef Val) was wonderful and went above and beyond. In fact, that is the attitude of every staff member. The best kept secret of this place is the amount of support they give you in the planning process and on the day of your wedding. Stacie, the event planner, will not only answer every question you have but offer solutions and get creative with what she has on site. (Ex: She suggested we use some baskets from a previous wedding to hold our flip flops by the dance floor.) The amount and quality of staff who attend to the bride and bridal party was excellent. I felt calm and well cared for by people who know what they are doing. I also know that all my vendors were well treated, which is so important. This place really exceeded all my expectations and did everything they could to help me enjoy my wedding with my family and friends at a magical venue.

By the way, we had our cocktail hour inside and outside, followed by ceremony outside and then our reception on the ground floor. Dining tables were on the deck and dancing was inside. It was absolutely magical!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cake, Event Planning, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Words cannot express the experience we had with The Crescent Beach Club. Our journey began with a wedding expo and then continued with a sit down with Ron. This was the first wedding expo that we had been too and the first venue we looked at. After speaking with Ron and getting a personal tour of The Crescent Beach Club, we knew immediately that this was the perfect place for us to get married. The staff at The Crescent Beach Club is there every step of the way and is there to answer any questions you have. Stacie, our maître d’ was absolutely amazing. She walked us through the whole process and made it so easy for us to plan our dream wedding. Morning, noon, and/or night she was there to help us in any way possible. We were able to enjoy planning our wedding because of the endless support of the staff at The Crescent Beach Club. Not only were we able to enjoy planning, but we were also able to fully enjoy our wedding day because the staff made it flawless. The staff at The Crescent Beach Club makes dreams come true!!!!!

We got married 10/7/17, and almost a month later we are still getting compliments on our wedding. People are saying it was the best wedding they have ever been too, and that at times they thought they were on a tropical island. Our wedding was the BEST day of our lives and we cannot thank all of you at The Crescent Beach Club enough.

Love,
Angela, Charles, and Kona

Profile Picture Angela, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone at the Crescent Beach Club made my husband and I feel like we were the most important people to ever have a wedding there. They helped us make decisions and walked us through the whole process, while still letting us have control of our wedding. Every detail we discussed was executed perfectly! Not to mention the entire staff was so friendly and helpful. I wish we could relive the day again and again, and I wouldn’t change a single thing!

Profile Picture Michele , 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Crescent Beach Club Gave is our dream wedding ! From the very beginning phone call with Denise to the day of with there wonderful staff ! Everything was perfect & beautiful ! We truly had the best day of our lives ! We used all of there vendor recommendations as well & were amazed at how great they all were!! We’d highly recommend getting married here!!

Profile Picture Corinne , 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not have been happier with the way my wedding day turned out! Stacie kept everything moving on a timely schedule as planned and Ludmilla was the sweetest bridal attendant I could have asked for! Everything from the service to the room set-up and all the little details in between we're absolutely perfect. And I cannot rave enough about their list of recommended vendors, from the photographer, officiant, and florist, everyone they recommended had a great relationship with the venue which helped everything to run so smoothly. Everyone who saw pictures of my wedding was convinced it took place on an island in the Caribbean or in Florida. The beauty of the venue and quality of the service were better than I could have asked for in a beach wedding.

Profile Picture Britany, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Cake, Event Planning, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We got married here last Sunday August 27th. The first time we check this place out we knew this was a done deal. If you are someone who must get married in a church, go for it, but our wedding on the beach was absolutely amazing, it fealt like we were on a tropical island. The cocktail reception on the beach was unreal, everyone said the food was amazing. The upstairs venue itself we absolutey loved. The staff is on point, the bridal attendant Valentina was there for us the entire night, and Stacie was an absolute gem to work with and pull this entire wedding together. This place was a 10 out of 10 across the board, and I'd highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Profile Picture James, 8/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Every single thing about the Crescent Beach Club was absolutely incredible. If you have any concerns or hesitation in booking talk to them about it they will make sure your day is perfect. Every single staff member went above and beyond and took personally that our day was exactly the way we wanted it. The food was incredible, the venue itself is beautiful. The cost is expensive but I think fair and average for Long Island and after having our reception there think it was well worth it for the type of personal service and attention you get. Stacy, Denise, and Matt were all incredible. Don’t hesitate!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married at Crescent Beach Club this past Friday and it was EVERYTHING we could have imagined and MORE. Stacie is an absolute gem and always was at our beck and call throughout the entire planning process. Everyone else we worked/interacted with at Crescent was helpful, sweet, and accommodating. Our guests were RAVING about the view, food, and afterparty bonfire. They couldn't be more complimentary. We had the most amazing time at our wedding and would do it all again in a heartbeat. Worth every penny that we spent. I can't say a bad word about Crescent Beach Club!!!

Profile Picture ERICA, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Crescent Beach Club is a Caribbean Gem on the north shore of Long Island. It is the true destination wedding experience without leaving home. It lived up to all of my expectations. Gorgeous views, sumptuous food, excellent service. A top notch venue. Guests will be talking about your wedding for years to come. Laid back and exquisite. Great attention to detail. Thanks to all for creating such a memorable day.

Profile Picture Linda, 7/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Cake, Event Planning, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We had our wedding here and the experience was nothing short of amazing. The venue is gorgeous. The food and service was beyond compare. We worked with Ron and Stacey and they were always there to answer all of our questions and accommodate all of our requests with a genuine smile on their face no matter what. They really helped to make this a fun and carefree experience by coordinating all ends with our different vendors. All of our guests cannot stop raving about how this was the nicest wedding they've ever been to. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Harmony , 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone from the receptionist to the chef and event director provided an outstanding service. Their pleasant kindness matches the serene beachfront atmosphere of peace. A+

Profile Picture Tammy, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would highly recommend having your wedding or event at the crescent! I had a sorority luncheon on a Sunday, as well as my wedding at The Crescent beach Club!

Denise really captured me into changing my wedding from a destination wedding to having it at the crescent perfectly. Originally i had a destination wedding in mind, but after meeting with Denise to book the sorority luncheon, she made me realize that this venue is like being n a tropical island. There are palm trees everywhere, the outside portion for cocktail hour looked like a Miami venue.

Now, Stacie; in my mind is the star of the staff. I think i texted Stacie 100 times between booking and the day of our wedding to ask questions, check what we talked about and just to even say HI! She was more than accommodating for my sorority luncheon, and made my wedding picture perfect. She truly cares that your day goes according to plan. I feel like she is a family member, and i already miss talking to her. The staff is always nice, in the most appreciative and real manor. I can not express that this current staff, truly cares about each and every event and person at your event.

The venue itself had people in awe, and the food.... is amazing. It is not Catered food, Chef Valerie knocks everything out of the park. We had an open premium bar, and anything and everything we wanted was there. Our signature drinks were amazingly made each and every time.

Our guests were truly amazed by The Crescent beach club. I will absolutely return to sit at the restaurant as well as holding future events with The Crescent Beach Club!

Thank you everyone at the venue for making our wedding picture perfect!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/26/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I guess the word is perfection. Perfect day, Perfect wedding, Perfect Venue. Weddings are inherently stressful events, but the Crescent Beach Club and its staff made our day one of the most relaxed events we have ever attended. From the sounds of the waves crashing onto the sand to the lounge chairs and palm trees, the Crescent Beach Club is the perfect non-destination destination wedding venue. The views were amazing and the staff provided prompt service and the most delicious food that we could have asked for on our perfect day.

We want to thank Stacie and Lud, they were exactly what we needed for our wedding. As most of you know planning an outdoor beach wedding in May is always dependent on the weather. Stacie gave us the best advice as she knew of our concerns: Don’t worry about the weather because it is out of our control, just go with it, we have plans for any weather conditions. So, we let it go, we didn't fuss or think much about the weather, and we were very fortunate. Our wedding day, a perfect 65F sunny day was sandwiched between days of sweltering humid heat and a week of torrential rain. Thank you Stacie, Lud and the entire staff at the Crescent Beach Club, Perfection on a perfect wedding day.

Profile Picture rachel, 5/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I got married at the Crescent this past weekend and everything was AMAZING. The venue was beautiful and the staff was exceptional. Stacie answered all my texts and emails in the months leading up to the event and was incredibly helpful in adjusting and coming up with solutions to any problems I had. I highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Shana, 3/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing venue! Amazing staff! We had the easiest time planning and the Crescent staff helped along every step of the way. Could not have picked a better canine to get married in! Thank you for making our wedding day memorable!

Profile Picture AnneMarie, 3/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

What a blessing it was to have my wedding at this venue. Denise was perfect, so helpful and caring. She made me feel like it was all about my fiancé and I and I felt that support. Stacie was my angel ! She accomandated me as much as she could and try to take all my stress away. The whole crescent beach club wasbjust wonderful. Truly helpful especially on the wedding day . They made dreams come true that I never knew I had . It was a perfect day and I wish I could relive it . I'm truly grateful for how they work and how they stay as a family . I would recommend to anyone and everyone, plus the good was spetacular !!! My guest loved it and adored the venue . Everything was made comfortable and beautiful . Thank you so much crescent beach club for everything you did for me . We love you guys so much !!!

Profile Picture deborah, 3/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We cannot express how perfect the crescent beach club team made our day. Stacie and our bridal attendant took care of everything for us and made sure everything ran smoothly. Everything was perfect and they treated our event with the same excitement and enthusiasm that we felt for it.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the moment we walked in I knew this was the perfect place for us. I had my heart set on an outdoor ceremony and a beach theme, man did they deliver. If you ask me everyone should get married here! Not only is the venue absolutely gorgeous, the staff is AMAZING! Everyone we met or spoke with on the phone was very knowledgeable, attentive, professional and personable. Stacie was so accommodating in meeting with us (and our mothers) and our vendors. She was always available to answer questions and offer advice and suggestions. She is experienced and knows what she's talking about. Our wedding could not have been more beautiful. Despite rain all day, we were able to go outside for pictures and have our ceremony outside. I have to give Stacie credit for being the one to take me aside alone, away from family and bridal party, walk me to the outside and say, "if you don't do this outside, you'll regret it the rest of your life" So we braved the wind and got married outside. Our pictures were breathtaking. In one of my favorites, after the recessional, I am holding my husbands hand on one side and Stacie's on the other. Because thats the kind of planner she is. She gets to know you on a personal level and genuinely wants to make it the happiest day of your life. She surely succeeded. Along with her team, they made our night magnificent. Deon was the best captain you could possible ask for. Every time we turned around he was there, with a drink he somehow knew was your go-to. He made sure he knew who each and every member of our large family+ wedding party were and treated them like VIP all night. Kaitlin, my bridal attendant was awesome. She made sure that we were stocked with food and booze and that everyone knew when to line up. And as for the bride and groom too busy to eat!? Not here - they PACK IT UP FOR YOU! Guests are still raving about our wedding. We cannot wait to hold another family event here.

Profile Picture Kerry, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Cake, Event Planning, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Stations, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Barware, Flatware, Glassware

Words cannot express how amazing Stacie and her team were. Our wedding was above and beyond amazing, and not only did we enjoy it to the fullest, but so did our guests. Everything came out great. We are so happy we chose the crescent beach club to celebrate one of the most important days in our lives. Thank you for all the hard work and dedication you put to make our celebration as special and beautiful as it was.

Sincerely with love,
Henry and Charlene Torres

Profile Picture Charlene, 8/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was 8/7/16 and the service and dedication CBC showed us was beyond our expectation. Stacie, our matre D, went above and beyond to make sure not only us as the Bride and Groom had everything we needed and wanted, but that our families were taken care of as well. Kristen, the bridal attendant, was superior as well by always being there for whatever I needed. Deon, the captain, was also amazing by crossing the Ts and dotting the Is of everything that needed to be done. It truly all began, though, when we first walked in and met with Denise. She was very honest and straight to the point and we never felt pressured to book there. From that day to our wedding day, we felt very comfortable communicating with everyone at CBC and never felt like we were being neglected. It truly was a beautiful day with guests saying that I didn't even feel like they were on Long Island. When I shared pictures with those that didn't attend, they asked if I got married in HAWAII!!! The setting is the best you can find and the food is above everything out there! Highly recommended. 5 stars in every category!

Profile Picture Cat, 8/7/16, 1 Review