The Crescent Beach Club Reviews

143 The Crescent Beach Club Reviews
  • Laura

Laura Haar-Mujunen · Married on 10/28/2018

Best day of our lives!!

My husband and I were married on Sunday afternoon, October 28, 2018 at The Crescent Beach Club. It truly was the best day of our lives. I’ve always wanted to get married here, since the day it opened. I was born and raised in Bayville, NY. And, I have frequented this beach every summer of my life.
    The staff at The Crescent, starting with Denise and Matt, helped us plan this event making all my wedding dreams come true with several meetings, changes, add ons, etc. They were extremely professional, very accommodating and they made us feel like family.
    On the day of the wedding, we met Stacie and Molly, and a few other staff members that guided us through every step of the event. The day was so perfect. They organized and decorated the entrance table and lobby, the beach ceremony, the cocktail room with food stations, and the main reception area so beautifully and better then I envisioned it could be! They even provided cute blankets for all my guests as they sat outside for the ceremony! We were so well taken care of by both amazing ladies all day, we truly felt like rock stars!!
    We would absolutely recommend this beautiful venue to anyone that loves the beach like we do!

Diane · Married on 10/07/2018

My daughter had her wedding at Crescent Beach Club this past weekend. The food and service were beyond outstanding. Stacie, Travis and the entire staff made us feel so at ease. The entire staff is pleasant and professional going above and beyond to accommodate our requests. Nothing was too much for them to handle. The venue is just magnificent. I just can't thank them enough.

Nicole · Married on 08/31/2018

Our wedding was 8/31/18, it was absolute perfect both day and night. We worked with Denice, Stacie and Valentina. It’s rare in life that you find three individuals with such dedication, passion and personalization as these three. Stacie answered all of my emails, and text messages, she helped me handle issues leading up to the day. She made my vision, my dream since I was a little girl, into a beautiful reality. I cannot say enough good things about her and them! The place is gorgeous. The food was outstanding. I ate so much I was full, at my own wedding!!! The view is fantastic, even on our cloudy day! If I could give the crescent beach club more than 5 stars I would. They say the most successful business start from the ground up, and that’s evident in that every single member of the crescent beach club were professional to us and our guests, but also to each other. They’re a family and for your day, you now feel like you are part of them as well. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

The Crescent Beach Club 1
    The Crescent Beach Club 2
    The Crescent Beach Club 3
    The Crescent Beach Club 4
    The Crescent Beach Club 5

Patti · Married on 08/31/2018

We had my daughters wedding 8/31/18 at Crescent Beach . It was PERFECT! . I can’t say enough about Stacie. She is a wonderful person and a true professional . She is an asset to Crescent Beach and I will recommend the venue to everyone. All the feedback I received about the wedding, food, and staff was nothing but positive !

Donna · Married on 08/04/2018

Beyond Perfection

From the minute we walked into The Crescent Beach Club, we knew it was the place we were going to get married. Besides falling love with the gorgeous views, from our very first appointment, everyone was amazing to work with. Ron and Matt took their time to tour the venue with us and answer every question we had. While planning, we were able to attend several showcases and it was a great opportunity to try their delicious food and meet different vendors along with members of Crescent’s team. This was where we first met Stacie our maitre’d. Stacie was always available for any and all questions we had and made the planning process with picking food and table linens and other logistics super easy and smooth. Denise who wasn’t even the maitre’d for our wedding was there to support us with anything we needed.

The day of our wedding on 8/4/18 was perfection. Stacie, Valentina (our bridal attendant) and the rest of the captains took care of every last detail. No one needed to lift a finger or worry about a thing. From making sure we had our private moment after the ceremony, to ensuring we enjoyed the food and drinks from our cocktail hour and reception, to transitioning from one moment to the next, the team had everything covered. We were able to enjoy and take in every moment of the whole day from the first look and ceremony on the beach, to cocktail hour and reception right through to the after party.

Two months later, our guests are still talking about our wedding. They cannot stop raving about the gorgeous views and breathtaking sunset, along with the abundance of incredible food and alcohol from the cocktail hour, reception and after party. Getting married at The Crescent Beach Club was one the easiest and best decisions we made and are so grateful for the entire team. They made our wedding day truly an incredible experience. The whole day was magical and we cannot thank the entire Crescent team enough!

Knowing we can go back again to their restaurant Ocean to see Stacie and the team, take in the sunset, and reminisce about all the details of our wedding day makes it even better!!! You will not regret choosing The Crescent Beach Club as your wedding venue!

The Crescent Beach Club 6
    The Crescent Beach Club 11
    The Crescent Beach Club 12
    The Crescent Beach Club 13

Brenda · Married on 07/08/2018

We knew that Crescent was the one for us from the moment we stepped in there. It is no where near your typical kind of venue. It was everything we wanted. Everyone there was very nice and they worked with us as we submitted our payments through the entire 2 years. The day of the wedding, everyone was perfect. Maitre D was amazing and helped us along the way when we got closer and answered my texts, even late at night. She checked up on us throughout our wedding day too and made sure our wedding was running smoothly. All our guests are still talking about how gorgeous the venue was. And everyone loved the food! Definitely highly recommend. You won’t be disappointed!

The Crescent Beach Club 14

Brittney · Married on 06/30/2018

There are no words! Stacie and her team are more than incredible- they’re angels! They took care of everything from where to stage our photos- to making sure we ate at cocktail hour and dinner- to making us feel as amazing and special as possible. When it came to picking our perfect wedding day, this place had everything. This was the first venue we looked at and we instantly knew it was the pace. The beach was GORGEOUS and the rest of the venue was just impeccable. One event going on at a time and all the time, energy and attention you could possibly want/need on your wedding day. I had nothing to stress over and got to enjoy my wedding day with my husband, family and friends. And this is coming from the anti-bride lol. Not to mention, the restaurant alone is wonderful! Love, love, love this place and the staff!

The Crescent Beach Club 15
    The Crescent Beach Club 16
    The Crescent Beach Club 17
    The Crescent Beach Club 18
    The Crescent Beach Club 19
    The Crescent Beach Club 20
    The Crescent Beach Club 21

Jessica · Married on 06/24/2018

Absolutely cannot rave enough about the crescent!! We worked predominantly with Stacie- she was incredible!! She took care of everything so seemlessly! Ludmila was my bridal attendant and she was incredible as well! The chef was phenominal and catered to every request.

The venue itself is breathtaking- everyone who came to our wedding was floored and are still talking about how beautiful it was and how much fun they had.

If I could give Crescent more than 5 stars I would!!

The Crescent Beach Club 22
    The Crescent Beach Club 23
    The Crescent Beach Club 24
    The Crescent Beach Club 25
    The Crescent Beach Club 26

martha · Married on 05/26/2018

This past weekend my daughter got married at The Crescent Beach Club. To say this place is amazing is an understatement. It's paradise. A destination wedding without going away. The max rating allowed was a 5 but they deserve a 10. My daughter was planning a destination wedding in Puerto Rico but the venue was destroyed by Hurricane Maria. We started looking for a place in Long Island and found this place. My first contact was with Denise who immediately put us at ease. After that we dealt with Stacie, the Events Manager. Stacie went above and beyond every step of the way. Absolutely love her. Every phone call, text and email was returned promptly. Every detail was taken care of. Although I am a control freak I realized I could put it in Stacie’s hands and she would make sure everything was done to our wishes. The wedding ceremony and reception went flawlessly. My daughter and son in law were treated like royalty. As the mother of the bride I did not expect to be catered to but the staff catered to me from the minute I got there to when I left. And what can I say about the food, drinks and service. The following day I had so many calls and texts complimenting not only the amount of food served but also how delicious it was and were still talking about the great service. The Pina Coladas in the pineapples were a big hit. When the night was over I was exhausted thinking about everything we would have to haul to the car. When I went to the bridal suite, everything had been packed and was in a cart ready to be put into the car. I want to compliment everyone: Denise, Sales Manager; Stacie, Private Events Manager; Artie and Linda; Banquet Captains; Ludmilla, Bridal Attendant; Valerie, Chef and the rest of the staff whose name I don’t have. A big, big thank you to Stacie. You are the best.

Alyssa · Married on 05/26/2018

Where do I even begin? Crescent Beach Club made our wedding absolutely perfect, down to every last detail. When we first visited CBC, we instantly fell in love. We met with Denise and she gave us the tour. It was the only venue we looked at where we just knew we could pictured getting married there. When we came in to sign our contract, they were accommodating from the beginning, and we felt a great connection to the staff. We had gone to a few showcases at CBC which was a great experience so that we could sample the food and get a feel for some of their vendors. The day we came in to pick our menus was daunting. We were worried about mixed opinions between us and my parents. However, the staff at CBC would not let us worry, or argue, and made sure to accommodate everyone (for example, my mom wanted Prime Rib for her meal but I did not want to have that as the beef option, so they brought a Prime Rib out just for her). I can honestly say that I felt we were in great hands leading up to the big day.

The day of the wedding was just magical. The staff had everything set up as per my instructions, right down to the signature drink sign on the bar. It was these details that we really appreciated. We did our "first reveal" photos prior to the ceremony. There are so many wonderful locations on the property to take photos and we took advantage of them all. You have to get a photo on the lifeguard stand! As it came time for the ceremony, everything went smoothly. My bridal attendant, Valentina, and Maitre'd, Stacie, were both wonderful and attentive. All the staff gathered around to watch the ceremony which I thought was truly special.

Cocktail hour and the reception were nothing less than perfect. We got so many compliments from our guests, stating that this is the best wedding they have ever been to. The food was amazing, from cocktail hour to dinner to dessert. CBC truly does offer something special for weddings and I am so glad we found them. Would 100% recommend!

The Crescent Beach Club 27
    The Crescent Beach Club 28
    The Crescent Beach Club 29

Tracey · Married on 05/17/2018

My wedding was on 5/17/18 and it was amazing. The venue is absolutely stunning. The staff Ron, Ludmila and Denise are the best. Stacie is truly an angel on earth that is blessed with the gift of creating beautiful weddings. It rained on my wedding day and I was truly devastated that my beach wedding plans were over. I called Stacie to prepare for plan “B”, Stacie told me not to worry, that she would get me outside for my ceremony, just let her work her magic. Lo and behold she actually pulled through and created the perfect setup “outside “. I would not hesitate using The Crescent Beach Club for any event. There are highly recommended. Thank you to everyone at CBC including those who I didn’t mention by name or actually met. I know everyone’s job was important in making a spectacular event.

Lauren · Married on 05/05/2018

My husband and I were married at the Crescent Beach Club on May 5th and I cannot say enough amazing things about this place. From the moment we met them back in January of last year, they have been nothing but incredibly helpful and supportive during the whole wedding planning process. Once it came time to actually work out the details of the wedding Stacie was amazing, always available through multiple means of communication (emails, texting), to make sure my questions were answered. On the actual day of the wedding we received so many compliments about how beautiful the place was, how delicious the food was. They really think of everything and make your dream wedding come true. I loved everything about the Crescent Beach Club and would recommend it to any bride in a heartbeat.

Nicole · Married on 04/21/2018

They are absolutely amazing!! The venue is beautiful and the people are amazing! We met with Denise and she made sure we had everything we wanted. Stacie ran my wedding and made sure everything was perfect!! The food was outstanding! Our guests told us it was the best wedding they had been to and it was! It was absolutely magical!!!

Dana · Married on 12/16/2017

Thank you to Ron, Stacy and the whole staff of The Crescent Beach Club! They helped my husband and me pull off a truly extraordinary, unusual and beautiful beach front winter wedding! From the photos on the beach (covered in snow!), to the ceremony in a heated tent on the sand, this venue provided true romantic wedding elegance. The food was fantastic and unexpected for wedding fare (ex. sword fish and lobster rolls), and the customer service was second to none. Additionally, the staff to guest ratio was great, and we always felt as if all of our guests were being catered to. Thank you for a truly incredible wedding night!

Eve · Married on 10/08/2017

The Crescent Beach Club is a beautiful site. From the beginning of planning thru the after party everyone, and I mean all people we talked to were responsive, helpful, willing to work with us, flexible and attentive. It was a pleasure. The wedding was everything we wanted and more. The food and food variety were absolutely to die for. People don't stop raving about it . I have not enough words to express our satisfaction and delight with the wedding. Thanks so much to Denise, Matt, Stacie, kaitlin, Kim and especially chef Valerie. What a desert display! Great Job everyone. You are the best!

Jasmine · Married on 10/08/2017

The Crescent Beach Club is an amazing wedding venue and I would highly recommend anyone to hold an event there. Our wedding was on 10/08/17 and it was absolutely perfect. The location itself is beautiful, transporting you to a destination that feels tropical, yet classy and cool. The staff at CBC went above and beyond for us, from the waiter to the general manager. They fulfilled every request we had, even preparing specific dishes and cocktails. The food was plentiful and delicious, and the bartenders poured generously. In addition, the platters and plates themselves were beautiful and interesting, not boring and stodgy. The chef (Chef Val) was wonderful and went above and beyond. In fact, that is the attitude of every staff member. The best kept secret of this place is the amount of support they give you in the planning process and on the day of your wedding. Stacie, the event planner, will not only answer every question you have but offer solutions and get creative with what she has on site. (Ex: She suggested we use some baskets from a previous wedding to hold our flip flops by the dance floor.) The amount and quality of staff who attend to the bride and bridal party was excellent. I felt calm and well cared for by people who know what they are doing. I also know that all my vendors were well treated, which is so important. This place really exceeded all my expectations and did everything they could to help me enjoy my wedding with my family and friends at a magical venue.

By the way, we had our cocktail hour inside and outside, followed by ceremony outside and then our reception on the ground floor. Dining tables were on the deck and dancing was inside. It was absolutely magical!

Angela · Married on 10/07/2017

Words cannot express the experience we had with The Crescent Beach Club. Our journey began with a wedding expo and then continued with a sit down with Ron. This was the first wedding expo that we had been too and the first venue we looked at. After speaking with Ron and getting a personal tour of The Crescent Beach Club, we knew immediately that this was the perfect place for us to get married. The staff at The Crescent Beach Club is there every step of the way and is there to answer any questions you have. Stacie, our maître d’ was absolutely amazing. She walked us through the whole process and made it so easy for us to plan our dream wedding. Morning, noon, and/or night she was there to help us in any way possible. We were able to enjoy planning our wedding because of the endless support of the staff at The Crescent Beach Club. Not only were we able to enjoy planning, but we were also able to fully enjoy our wedding day because the staff made it flawless. The staff at The Crescent Beach Club makes dreams come true!!!!!

We got married 10/7/17, and almost a month later we are still getting compliments on our wedding. People are saying it was the best wedding they have ever been too, and that at times they thought they were on a tropical island. Our wedding was the BEST day of our lives and we cannot thank all of you at The Crescent Beach Club enough.

Love,
    Angela, Charles, and Kona

Michele · Married on 10/06/2017

Everyone at the Crescent Beach Club made my husband and I feel like we were the most important people to ever have a wedding there. They helped us make decisions and walked us through the whole process, while still letting us have control of our wedding. Every detail we discussed was executed perfectly! Not to mention the entire staff was so friendly and helpful. I wish we could relive the day again and again, and I wouldn’t change a single thing!

Corinne · Married on 09/30/2017

The Crescent Beach Club Gave is our dream wedding ! From the very beginning phone call with Denise to the day of with there wonderful staff ! Everything was perfect & beautiful ! We truly had the best day of our lives ! We used all of there vendor recommendations as well & were amazed at how great they all were!! We’d highly recommend getting married here!!

The Crescent Beach Club 30
    The Crescent Beach Club 31
    The Crescent Beach Club 32

Britany · Married on 09/23/2017

I could not have been happier with the way my wedding day turned out! Stacie kept everything moving on a timely schedule as planned and Ludmilla was the sweetest bridal attendant I could have asked for! Everything from the service to the room set-up and all the little details in between we're absolutely perfect. And I cannot rave enough about their list of recommended vendors, from the photographer, officiant, and florist, everyone they recommended had a great relationship with the venue which helped everything to run so smoothly. Everyone who saw pictures of my wedding was convinced it took place on an island in the Caribbean or in Florida. The beauty of the venue and quality of the service were better than I could have asked for in a beach wedding.

The Crescent Beach Club 33
    The Crescent Beach Club 34
    The Crescent Beach Club 35
    The Crescent Beach Club 36

James · Married on 08/27/2017

We got married here last Sunday August 27th. The first time we check this place out we knew this was a done deal. If you are someone who must get married in a church, go for it, but our wedding on the beach was absolutely amazing, it fealt like we were on a tropical island. The cocktail reception on the beach was unreal, everyone said the food was amazing. The upstairs venue itself we absolutey loved. The staff is on point, the bridal attendant Valentina was there for us the entire night, and Stacie was an absolute gem to work with and pull this entire wedding together. This place was a 10 out of 10 across the board, and I'd highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Kathleen · Married on 08/18/2017

Every single thing about the Crescent Beach Club was absolutely incredible. If you have any concerns or hesitation in booking talk to them about it they will make sure your day is perfect. Every single staff member went above and beyond and took personally that our day was exactly the way we wanted it. The food was incredible, the venue itself is beautiful. The cost is expensive but I think fair and average for Long Island and after having our reception there think it was well worth it for the type of personal service and attention you get. Stacy, Denise, and Matt were all incredible. Don’t hesitate!

The Crescent Beach Club 37
    The Crescent Beach Club 38
    The Crescent Beach Club 39

ERICA · Married on 08/11/2017

My husband and I got married at Crescent Beach Club this past Friday and it was EVERYTHING we could have imagined and MORE. Stacie is an absolute gem and always was at our beck and call throughout the entire planning process. Everyone else we worked/interacted with at Crescent was helpful, sweet, and accommodating. Our guests were RAVING about the view, food, and afterparty bonfire. They couldn't be more complimentary. We had the most amazing time at our wedding and would do it all again in a heartbeat. Worth every penny that we spent. I can't say a bad word about Crescent Beach Club!!!

Linda · Married on 07/05/2017

Crescent Beach Club is a Caribbean Gem on the north shore of Long Island. It is the true destination wedding experience without leaving home. It lived up to all of my expectations. Gorgeous views, sumptuous food, excellent service. A top notch venue. Guests will be talking about your wedding for years to come. Laid back and exquisite. Great attention to detail. Thanks to all for creating such a memorable day.