The Couture Cakery Reviews

The Couture Cakery 5
The Couture Cakery 6

Sheerin · Married on 12/01/2018

10/10 Would recommend!

Jasmine was amazing to work with! Very professional and her cakes are absolutely delicious! I'm pretty picky with my cake and all four flavors that we ordered from her were moist, perfectly proportioned sweetness and my guests were RAVING about it.

Sarah Rinehart · Married on 10/27/2018

One of a kind!

Jasmines cupcakes and cakes are to die for delicious!! They are so special and unique, not to mention absolutely beautiful! I had people all night telling me how yummy they were and one person even had 6 cupcakes!

Sent on 10/29/2018

The Couture Cakery's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! I loved working with you and your wedding and reception were just perfect! Congrats and wishing you a wonderful new life.
  • Carolyn

Carolyn Abel · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful!

Jasmine was so great! She gave us many flavor options to choose from and they were great. Our cake was stunning and she gave us the option of getting another kind to please everyone! Working with her was easy and seamless. A true professional! As a chef at a private club, I’ve tasted many wedding cakes. Couture Cakery is by far one of my favorites!!!

• Kevin

Kevin · Married on 09/21/2018

As a seasoned Wedding Professional, and current Service Manager at two luxury brand properties in Santa Monica, I had a high expectation headed into my husband and I's wedding & reception. In all of our vendors that we selected, there was one we just had to have. Even if it meant she was 3,000 miles away. Jasmine and The Couture Cakery was the easiest vendor to choose, and she did NOT disappoint! We flew her in from the East Coast. She found a commercial kitchen to work out of, took my design inspiration and created PERFECTION. The cake was a highlight from our day and Jasmine went out of her way to ensure it was to her standard. It was simply breathtaking and delicious. Her friendship means the world, but her professionalism and product speaks for itself. She's in a league of her own.

Jasmine your a ROCKSTAR - Thank you for everything!

Kevin & Mike

The Couture Cakery 7
    The Couture Cakery 8

Katelyn · Married on 08/03/2018

There are not enough words to describe how amazing my wedding cake tasted and looked; Jasmine was an absolute pleasure to work with. When I say my cake was so fantastic, I had guest get up for second and third pieces. I could not be happier with the outcome; I had a theme for my cake, Midsummer Night’s Secret Garden. I supplied the entire little fairy’s, deer’s, and fairy lights and she created this perfect little garden. I loved every aspect; please don’t even think about going to any other baker, you must use Couture Cakery you will not be disappointed I promise. We are even thinking of ordering a smaller wedding cake for our anniversary!

Sent on 08/29/2018

The Couture Cakery's reply:

Thank you Katelyn! I absolutely loved working with you. Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous!

Simone · Married on 07/14/2018

I first met Jasmine at my friend’s bridal shower and from the second I tasted one of her cupcakes, I knew that I would choose her for my wedding as well! Jasmine made us a simple but beautiful naked cake with a variety of different cupcakes and they were a hit. Jasmine made sure that our desert table was beautifully set up and decorated and it fit the theme of our wedding perfectly! My husband and I usually do not like cake all that much, but we are already looking forward to finishing off the portion that we froze for our anniversary. Absolutely the best cakes/cupcakes in town! I highly recommend Jasmine!

The Couture Cakery 9
    The Couture Cakery 10
    The Couture Cakery 11

Melody · Married on 06/28/2018

We knew from the moment we tasted one of Jasmine's cupcake samplers at a wedding open house that we had found our baker! Jasmine's creations of a two layered naked cake plus cupcakes were EXCATLY what we had in mind. Everything was displayed beautifully, the cake itself looked incredible, and of course, it all tasted like a dream. We had white cake with strawberry frosting and vanilla with salted caramel as our cake flavors (there are many more for you to choose from). Jasmine does not use anything artificial such as shortening. Simply scrumptious!

Sent on 08/02/2018

The Couture Cakery's reply:

Thank you Melody! It was such a pleasure working with you on your beautiful wedding!

Gwen · Married on 05/12/2018

There is no competition in Central PA when it comes to the most beautiful and delicious wedding cake. She made my Pinterest dreams a reality, and she made it taste great too! Typically I dislike wedding cake, but after our tasting I was sure that ours would be different. Jasmine was able to make two different flavor combinations in our cake so there was something for everyone.

• FutureMrsM

Dava · Married on 01/20/2018

We went it for a tasting and fell in love with the cupcakes, so we just had to have them for our wedding. We chose 3 different flavors or cupcakes plus a small wedding cake to be able to do the cake cutting. All our guests raved about how moist the cupcakes were and the flavors were amazing.

• FutureMrsM

Dava · Married on 01/20/2018

Robyn · Married on 10/21/2017

We could not have been more THRILLED with our cake for our wedding! Jasmine was so easy to work with, we had a simple vision in mind and she delivered and then some! Not only was the cake beautiful (her sugar flower work is gorgeous!) but the cake itself was delicious!! We had two flavors of cake, chocolate cake with peanut butter buttercream filling and white cake with raspberry buttercream filling, and both cakes were top notch. Our guests were raving about the cakes, and I saw more than a few going back for seconds! Thank you so much Jasmine for a beautiful cake!

Sent on 10/31/2017

The Couture Cakery's reply:

Thank you so much Robyn! It was such a pleasure working with you on your beautiful wedding!
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/07/2017

Jasmine is not only one of the sweetest humans I've ever met, but also one of the most talented! She is capable of executing anything you could ever want and making it absolutely delicious. She crafted an 18-foot dessert display for our wedding reception and it really wowed our guests. Everything from the cake, to the 4 different cupcake flavors, to the cake pops, chocolate covered pretzels, candies, and more, she really knocked it out of the park. After discovering Jasmine on Instagram, I knew I had to have her do my wedding cake. And she has not only done that, but she also did smaller dessert displays for my bridal shower and my sister's baby shower! Jasmine has earned a customer for life and continues to blow me away with her creativity and talent. You would be remiss to not snatch her up!

The Couture Cakery 12

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2017

Jasmine is amazing, she gave us a beautiful fall wedding cake and on somewhat short notice. She made sure to ask enough questions to create a stunning cake. We have loved her cakes in the past so it's no surprise all our guests raved about our wedding cake! Thank you !

Amy · Married on 09/03/2017

Desserts were great, price was great! Jasmine was flexible and her cake/desserts are delicious!
    We had a small cake and some cookies, chocolate pretzels, and strawberries. She incorporated our own cake toppers which was awesome!

Jasmine came the day of our wedding to set everything up. Her display tables are beautiful and she had everything laid out on pretty platters and stands. A few days later she actually drove to my parents' house (45 minutes from her shop) to pick up left over cake stands and platters. Great food, great presentation, great service! Perfect for cakes and other sweets!

Lauren · event on: 08/27/2017

I was absolutely thrilled with the cupcakes and cake Jasmine made for my mom's surprise birthday party! Everyone raved over the flavors. I would definitely hire Jasmine again. I work in the wedding industry, and every client who has ever hired Jasmine has been thrilled with the service and cupcakes/cakes they receive. She is amazing!

Joy · Married on 08/18/2017

Jasmine at The Couture Cakery was so wonderful to work with! My daughter had three wedding colors to set the theme. It was a romantic country backyard reception. I picked the vanilla cupcakes filled with lemon curd and the chocolate cupcakes filled with chocolate ganache. Each cupcake had a beautiful handmade 12 petal daisy alternating in the three colors with white swiss meringue buttercream. These were the best cupcakes I have ever tasted! Many people at the reception said the same! The swiss meringue buttercream just melts in your mouth! The daisy decoration did, too! I have never eaten everything on a cupcake until now! They were outstanding! The colors for the daisies were the exact colors that were in my daughter's mind! Jasmine has a special talent! It was a pleasure meeting her! I can't wait to have her bake for a future event for me! Thank you Jasmine! You are the best!

Rachel · Married on 07/08/2017

Jasmine was so wonderful to work with! She always got back to me right away and was so easy to work with. The cake and cupcakes she made for our wedding were DELICIOUS! I could eat the cake and cupcakes all day, every day!

Bianca · Married on 06/10/2017

Jasmine was absolutely great to work with. She was recommended by our venue (Farm at Eagles Ridge). We originally did a cupcake tasting where we chose three types of cake and were given three different types of frosting to mix and match. The cake and frosting was delicious. The frosting did not taste overly processed or sugary like some other frostings. There were also lots of flavor options to choose from. Jasmine was very easy to work with, provided us multiple invoices for different options, and was very helpful in terms of design and style of the desserts. Overall, great value, easy to work with, and absolutely delicious desserts!

Vagisha · Married on 05/29/2017

Jasmine was amazing!The moment I tasted her cupcakes I was a goner-they were super delicious and most importantly not cloyingly sweet.The best part was the pricing-so reasonable! On the day of the wedding I didn't even see her come in but I did see that she set up a gorgeous table with our wedding cake topper and ceremony flowers!It was absolutely gorgeous and delicious as promised. Everyone was raving about her cupcakes and I especially enjoyed the leftover cakes the day after :) Thank you so much Jasmine!

Sent on 06/06/2017

The Couture Cakery's reply:

Thank you so much Vagisha for the lovely review! It was such a pleasure working with you. Best wishes on your wonderful new life.

Deborra · Married on 05/28/2017

Jasmine is a true artist. Not only was my daughters wedding cake beautiful, but absolutely delish!!! So many guests commented on how good the cake was. And she made an outrageous mutant ninja turtle cake for the groom!!!!!

Kyle · Married on 12/03/2016

Simply amazing and absolutely delicious! Jasmine took the time to sit down with us and figure out what three flavors we wanted, and turned them into something wonderful. We decided to do cupcakes for our wedding and people fell in love with them. She had them set up so nicely and went great with our christmas themed wedding. She hand made little holly and snowflakes for the top of the cupcakes that were edible. Even the one that was smashed into my face was tasty!

Im definitely recommending The Couture Cakery to all of my friends and family for whatever event they might have, because she was awesome to work with. 10/10!!! Thanks again for being a part of our special day!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

The Couture Cakery's reply:

Thank you so much Kyle! It was such a pleasure being a part of your beautiful wedding. Congrats to you and Hailee!

Amanda · Married on 11/05/2016

I wish I was able to post a picture on here of how beautiful my cake was it was one of the most talked about pieces of my wedding from how beautiful and elegant it was and how it captured my husband and his personalities 2 also how amazing the taste of it was and how everyone wanted pieces to take home Jasmine did a wonderful job will be looking forward to continue working with her

Sara · Married on 10/15/2016

I could not be happier with the way our wedding cakes turned out - we had a cake trio plus a grooms cake for our reception. Jasmine and I worked together through the whole design process so she could make my vision (which was a little all over the place) truly come to life. She took elements of everything I showed her and created 3 perfect cakes for us plus the grooms cake for him! The cakes were equally delicious as they were beautiful. Jasmine was such a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend The Couture Cakery!

Brittany · Married on 10/08/2016

Jasmine is great to work with. Very easy going process and reasonably priced. Everyone raved about our cupcakes at our wedding! I love that it's all natural and you can really taste the difference. Simply delicious! Her design is amazing and you won't be disappointed.